Outings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief moment, a condom flashed into Adam's eyes, but he did not give a fuck. You seem to lose yourself when you have your dick stuck in a beautiful woman. That's just what happened to him. Being a virgin, well...not now, he could not help to enjoy every inch of her pussy. He never felt anything like it. Sure, he jacked off, but nothing could compare to the real wetness and warmth of a pussy taking him like this. For sure, it was nothing like a fucking apple pie, not that he would know. Now his pace picked up a little. Adam was going about half the force of a porn star. He was enjoying her. But he still had a hunger, and he knew what it was. He wanted to cum and deep down more than anything he wanted to cum in that perfect pussy. Pulling out, slamming back home, and repeating. Adam never felt his dick as hard as this. It was more than usual. Just for her, just for Jenn.

Adam let Jenn's legs go back to where they were when their first started their tabletop romp. She wrapped them around his waist, locking her feet behind his back. He reached forward and started to massage her tits. He couldn't believe he hadn't thought of grabbing them before. They were firm and soft all at the same time and he loved it. Squeezing them, playing with them, and pinching her nipples. She responded well to it and he kept doing it. He leaned forward and took one of them into his mouth and started to suck her tit, flicking the nipple with his tongue, just like he had with her clit. This sent a jolt through her straight to her pussy. Pushing his luck he scraped the nipple with his teeth and was surprised when she bucked under him, obviously wild with the feeling. Her hands were gripping his head and hair much like he had done with her head when she was blowing him. Meanwhile he was massaging the other tit with his hand, occasionally rolling the nipple between his fingers. Just to be fair, he switched. He focused on her other one for a little while. Jenn seemed to be enjoying so why stop? All the while Adam kept slamming his cock into her. He could feel his balls slapping on her ass. He was getting sweaty and beads of it were started to roll down his neck. Some dripping on to Jenn. She did not seem to mind, or maybe she did not notice. At this point she could care less.

Jenn could feel it inside her. The feeling was amazing. Having a hot guy plunging his cock in her. Her natural animalistic instincts were taking over and she could not help yelling, "Fuck, fuck me, fuck, yes, yes, yes." Over and over. Then it happened.

Jenn could feel his dick swell a little more, fuck, a lot more. She knew that it was blast off time. "Are you going to cum?" She asked.

"Oh fuck yea, where?" Adam replied.

"Just do it, fucking unload your cock into me" Jenn moaned.

"No condom." was all Adam was able to get out.

"I don't care baby. Just do it, load me up. Fill me up with your cum. I want your cum, I want your cum inside me. Give it to me. Fucking fill me with your cum!" She half begged, half ordered him. That was all Adam needed to hear.

With that, he did. Adam could feel the wave of ecstasy as his orgasm started. He let go of her tits and grabbed her hips hard shoving hard and fast into her. His body tensed up, and at the same time Jenn arched her back. She froze and let out a long loud moan. Adam pushed his dick inside her again, pulled out, and really rammed it in one last time. He really wanted to make it last, but it was no use. Now he could feel everything. He could feel Jenn as she had her orgasm too. It was like her pussy was trying to eat him. He could feel that she wanted cum flowing into her pussy, and he was happy to do it for her. He could feel her pussy squeeze him. With his hands still on her hips Adam pulled her hard on to him. He pushed into her more, and pulled on her hips more. Jenn kept a tight squeeze on the table. She was white-knuckling it now. Adam tried to push all of his cock into her pussy and to give her all he had. Now his dick, somehow, was able to fit all the way into her. He pulled her with all his might. Making sure that there was no gap between them. He felt the first pump push the cum out, and it shot hard and fast. It seemed like a tight fit as his cum traveled from the base of his cock, and shot out the end of his dick. He could feel her pussy get wet from his semen. The added warmth grew at the tip of his dick. He could feel the cum filling her. It was one hell of a blast. Started off fast, forceful, and plenty of the good stuff flowing.

Jenn, herself, was experiencing it too. For the first time ever Jenn could feel cum being pumped into her. He was warm, and she could feel it being pushed into her. Each blast hit her inside and pushed her orgasm to new heights. As Adam's dick was so big, she could feel that the cum had nowhere to go and was being pushed out along the side of his dick and was dripping on the table. Makes you wonder who the lucky first customers to sit at that table will be. She could feel his dick twitching with every pump. With every pump she could feel his penis swell more, and could feel more wet, and more warmth filling her. "Oh yeah, give it to me, give me your cum! Fucking fill me!" she practically screamed.

Adam stood there, convulsing, he could feel every pump. It seemed to never end. He was really unloading himself into her pussy. He was leaving his sperm inside of her pussy, as it was being pumped out of the head of his dick, and he had no idea that it would ever feel this wonderful. He had no idea that it would feel so different from jacking off to porn when he was alone in his bedroom. Then it started to slow, and then stopped. Adam stood there. Looking at the beautiful woman he had just fucked. He experienced orgasms before, but never with his dick free of his hand and in a woman's pussy. This was way different. Better. A lot fucking better. As all men experience, he was not horny any longer, but damn he wanted to fuck her again. It was too good to pass up another opportunity again.

"Wow." That was all Jenn was able to let out.

"Yeah, wow." Replied Adam. The two of them stayed motionless for a few minutes. Then they got up. As she walked across the room towards the bathroom to clean up, he could see a thin trickle of cum, his and hers, running down her leg, glistening in the dim light. She turned and saw him staring and gave him a sexy smile and wink that any other time would have sent his cock straight in the air. After what they just did though, it just managed a twitch. Strangely, they went to their respective bathrooms. When they came out, Jenn and Adam met behind the bar. The both took a shot of some cheap whiskey and just laughed about what they had done. Both were still in shock.

"So, can I buy you dinner some time?" Adam asked Jenn.

"I would love that." She replied. Then they just laughed. They took beer out of the cooler and shared it.

After they finished their work, and the table cleaned, Adam took Jenn back to his place that night, and they ended up fucking again one more time that night...and again in the morning. After the final romp of the morning, Adam got a phone call from the owner of Outings.

Adam answered the phone, "Hey Tim."

"Adam, can you come in as soon as possible? I need to have a talk with you."

"Sure, what's going on?" Adam asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night's shift. I was thinking of closing the bar tonight with you and Jenn to see just how you run things."

It was just then that it crossed Adam's mind that Tim has security cameras in the bar and could see the entire place, and that he watches the tapes every morning to make sure that everything went fine the night before. Adam hung up the phone with a "FUCK!"

Tim chuckled to himself as he hung up the phone. He knew that Adam would be panicking and while he hated to worry the kid, he knew it would work to his advantage. He smiled as he started the video over again for the fourth time that morning.

12