Outrageous Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

"God!" She placed her small hands on my shoulders and gingerly placed a heeled foot on the right side of the chair and swung herself up. She teetered for a second, then managed to slip her other foot into the opposite rung. I slipped my hands around her tiny waist and held her above me, her glistening twat inches from the head of my quivering penis. Her two tits dangled invitingly above my head and I knew that as soon as I had her half way down on my cock that I'd be popping one in my mouth.

"Okay now. Nice and slow." I held onto her and slowly guided her frail body down. She gave a little squeal of protest when the swollen and bulbous head of my cock tickled her pussy lips and emitted a surprised grunt as it gently parted her pussy lips. I had to jerk her body up and down a bit, grinding and corkscrewing her hips until her tight pussy hole engulfed the fat head with a loud slurping gurgle. I thrust her down firmly and she wailed as the huge head disappeared inside her. Ah, I was in again! What a sensation! Slowly and delicately I thrust her hips down on top of me, impaling her deeper and deeper onto my eleven-inch cock. I held onto her firmly, sliding her down further, inch by inch, my hands clasped around that tiny waist. And the tips of my fingers did almost touch!

Another inch of solid cock slid into her and she grunted and groaned as it slowly drilled into her moist pussy. She had been superbly wetted and it slipped in rather easily. I gave her body another thrust downwards and her tits bounced in front of my face. Half of my cock was inside her now. I let go of her narrow waist and cupped her outward-thrusting, pear-shaped tits in my hands instead and used them as a handhold to guide her down. I started to gently squeeze and knead them and she gave a sigh as my thumbs rolled over her perky nipples.

I leaned my head to the left and gazed under her shoulder over at her husband. His eyes were wide with shock and his was mouth open, spittle dribbling down his chin. I heard him grunt "Shit!" as the seventh inch of my huge cock disappeared inside her. About four inches of solid cock was still poised under her, and although I couldn't see much I knew that he could see it all, see how wide her pussy lips were being stretched around the massive girth of my cock. His eyes were quite wide with disbelief. I peered at him again while I held her on my lap. "See? Your little mouse knows how to take a real cock inside her! She how she loves it?" I gave her little a bottom a friendly pat with both hands and she squealed. "You couldn't get her pregnant, eh? Well, I bloody well will! I'm going in so deep that my load is going to fire right into her ovaries!"

"Oh God, no!" she screamed as she suddenly realized that we weren't using any form of protection. "No! Stop! You're not using a condom! No! No!" She clawed at my back and tried to lift herself off my cock. But I grabbed her around the waist and held on to her tightly so that she couldn't even budge. "Shut up!" I forced her down lower. Eight inches slipped into her. She threw back her head and groaned. "No!" Nine inches. She squirmed a bit, rocked her hips and squeaked as the head of my cock slowly wormed its way past her tight cervical ring. "Agh! Agh!" And I just kept forcing her down. It was awkward and a bit painful but I held on to her and thrust her down even more. She emitted a loud squeal as more of my cock thudded into her. And then I was in to the hilt again. Our bodies joined crotch to crotch and pubic hair to pubic hair. We were one.

"Agh-oh!" She emitted a deep resonating gurgle and drew her nails down my back. I let go of her waist and let her squat on me. She was completely impaled on my long cock, pinned on top of me like a butterfly in a display case! She wasn't going anywhere. "Ride, honey. Ride! Move your hips----fuck me, bitch! Make me cum!"

She gave a little cry and braced her hands on my shoulders, pushed her feet against the rungs and lifted her body slowly up until only my head remained lodged inside her. Then she began to ride me, slowly and carefully, her eyes closed and her hands digging into my shoulders. Up and down she rode, nice and slow, sliding half of my rigid cock in and out of her tight hole. "Agh! Agh!" she grunted as the bulbous head of my cock repeatedly thudded through her love channel. I cupped her tits in the palm of my hands, bent my head a little and popped the left one into my mouth and began to suck and pull on the pointed tip. I sucked on her tits, slurping my tongue over her perky nipples or teasingly pulling at them with my teeth while she thrust herself slowly up and down. I slipped my hands around her waist, popped her right tit into my mouth and really started to chomp and suck on that pointed mound, her nipple tickling the back of my throat. I began to thrust her up and down on my cock, faster and faster while I went nuts on her tits, sucking, chomping, pulling and squeezing those superb forward thrusting torpedoes with total frenzy. She squealed and wailed as my cock thudded in and out of her. I grabbed her real tightly then, my fingers digging into the bony flesh of her small waist and rammed her down all the way. She shrieked and grunted as my huge head slammed past her cervical ring and slid into her womb. I began to fuck her like mad, lifting and lowering her small body, continuously jack-hammering through her tight cervical sphincter. Short, bone-crunching little jabs that made her firm tits actually heave up and down, the perky and swollen nipples flittering like leaves in the wind. The little bracelet danced and chimed as she thumped my back with her fist. And she came again---violently and loudly. "Aie! Aie! Oh! Agh! Oh! Aie!"

She suddenly threw her arms around my neck, groaned deeply, then thrust her lips on mine with such fierceness that I was momentarily shocked. I let her kiss me for a few moments, holding her against me and allowed her orgasm to subside. Her whole body was quivering and shaking and I could feel her perky nipples scratch my chest as they wobbled against me. "Oh!"

I relaxed for a few minutes and stroked her hair. Without a word I slowly lifted her little body way up so that just the head was lodged inside her----and slammed her down again, ramming the entire eleven-inch rod in to the hilt. And all the way up again. And all the way down again. She shrieked like mad as I pumped her body viciously up and down on the entire length of my cock. I was lifting her one foot off me so that she hovered in the air, only to slam her down all the way so that our bodies collided with a crunch. With every thrust my head slammed through her tight hole, thudded through her cervix and slid deep into her womb, the wicked thrusts actually connecting with the very back of it. Shit, I was rearranging her insides, pushing the stomach and the intestines aside with my huge cock!

I knew that I was about to loose it. I had been practicing considerable restraint in the last hour or so and I knew that I couldn't hold back much longer. Although I had loosened her up, her love channel was still extremely tight and all that rubbing and poking was driving me insane.

I lifted her off me completely so that she hovered in the air above me, heaved her up and plopped her down on the floor in front of me. Her high-heeled legs almost gave way and I had to steady her. I got up, spun her around and bent her body forward. With a wail she braced herself against the edge of the kitchen table, her buttocks inches from her husband's face. I stepped up behind her, my long cock thudding against her left thigh and leaned over her. I slipped my hands around her and began to milk and maul her torpedo-shaped tits, pulling and yanking at them with both hands. I sank my hands around them and tore at the pointed tips, tweaking the swollen nipples with thumb and forefinger. She wailed as I roughly pumped them up and down. I was actually milking her just like I would a cow!

Marek stared at us with mouth agape and wide eyes. I knew that he could hardly see straight but realized that his wide eyes were directed at what he probably thought was the biggest cock he ever saw. I let go of his wife's fantastic tits, grabbed her buttocks and lined my cock up with her dripping hole. "Here we go, Marek," I hissed at him through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna make you a father!"

Slowly I fed my cock back into Donna's lovely cunt. She moaned deeply as the fat head parted her pussy lips and slid all the way into her. I began to hump her nice and slow, rocking my hips back and forth, sliding the entire eleven-inch cock in and out of her. Each slow and deliberate thrust lasted all of ten seconds, five seconds to sink into her and five to pull back out. With each slow thrust forward the girl grunted and mooed like a bull moose. "Oh-aagh! Oh-aagh! Oh-aagh!"

It was incredible how easily I was able to penetrate her now. But she was still amazingly tight, especially down near the end. My huge head slipped past the tight pussy lips; through a long tunnel; then another tight hole! It felt as if I was fucking two cunts! Slowly I began to increase the pace, thrusting into her faster and faster until I was banging in and out of her like a piston on overload! She wailed and clawed at the table as my groin slammed against her buttocks with every thrust. Her two tits were being flung about, too, a rare occurrence considering how firm and stiff they actually were.

Marek's eyes were wide with disbelief as he watched my eleven-inch rod sink all the way into his wife's small cunt. He kept mumbling "Shit!" repeatedly as he watched me madly hump his little wife. He was having difficulty keeping his eyes open though, and I knew that he was on the verge of passing out.

Three more thrusts and the head of my cock began to swell. The girl moaned deeply and groaned as it spread her even wider apart. It was now or never! I screwed my eyes shut, grabbed her tiny waist and heaved into her with wicked thrusts that had her sliding along the table's top. And then with an animal-sounding groan I emptied my balls deep inside her. A torrent of hot cum fired against the sensitive linings of her womb, each continuous cum blast orchestrating an orgasmic scream! Pft! Pft! Pft! Pft! I must have fired-off half a gallon of sperm inside her, each sporadic ejaculation bouncing off her womb like cannon balls.

I withdrew from her slowly, drawing out cum and pussy juice that dripped onto the floor beneath us. Marek had indeed passed out. I lifted Donna into my arms and carried her into the bedroom. I plopped her on the bed and fell on it beside her. We lay in each other's arms for awhile, both of us trying to regain our composure. We made love that night five more times until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Marek never remembered a thing. I had no problem with Donna, either, for as I had left the next morning, she blew me a kiss and whispered to me softly that Thursday's was poker night and that she was always home alone. She didn't have to explain it to me. I understood. A few months later Marek thumped me on the shoulder. "Hey! I did it. Donna's pregnant!" I congratulated him. Why should I spoil his happiness?

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers