Outside

Story Info
My Girlfriend and I outside.
877 words
4.26
12.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers

My girlfriend is a total goddess. Looks a million dollars and is as kinky as hell. Not sure what she sees in me but I'm getting away with it. We both like to dress for an occasion whatever it may be and we had a date for dinner one evening. I decided on my cowboy boots and jeans with a smart shirt. I had no idea what she would wear.

I arrived a little early and was sat at the table when she arrived. Breath-taking to say the least, did I mention her rack. A 2 second rack is as much as it was impossible to look elsewhere longer than 2 seconds before looking at it again! Anyway, she breezed I'm wearing a silky blouse, a tight skirt, heels and tights/stockings. I wasn't initially sure until I noticed the suspenders marks on her thighs. Amazing and I'm hoping, for my benefit.

She sat opposite me which, gave me a great view of her beautiful face and heavy chest. Did I mention this before, my apologies, I did but believe me if you saw it you'd understand why I'm labouring the point. Dinner was very nice indeed, neither of us are big eaters per se and it's fair to say that this is probably a bit of foreplay. The bill came and we stepped outside, a nice cold and crisp autumn evening but dry.

We kissed, I must say she is incredible with her mouth in many ways, she then whispered in my ear that she wanted me to take her al fresco.

I thought we'd just eaten but the penny then dropped. We jumped into my truck and drove off looking for a suitable spot. As I drove she hitched her skirt around her waist. It gave me an eyeful of white satin panties and lace top stockings. Fuck me, this is just too much

So, there she was sat next to me in my truck skirt hitched up around her waist. As She rubbed herself through her white satin knickers her other hand undid her blouse. Her heavy chest was free and her nipples very erect. She dipped into her bag and pulled out a small vibrator. I watched out of the corner of my eye as I drove, she was pinching one of her nipples and teasing herself with her vibrator. Fortunately I found a spot soon enough. It was dark but still dry

We jumped out of the truck so quickly. She pushed me against the body work and started to kiss me and run her hands over me. She asked me "are you wearing what I think you're wearing underneath your jeans?" There was no denying it but she enjoyed it as much as me, in fact encouraged me! I dropped the tail gate and she jumped up, almost immediately laid back opened her legs, pulled her kickers to one side and told me to get my head between her lace top stockinged thighs. I take no greater pleasure in using my tongue and from her response I'm guess I'm reasonable good at it.

It was clear she was enjoying this, as my tongue teased her clit I had two fingers inside her and another pushing gently in to her behind. I was aware of the occasional car passing the lights coming quite close to us. Clearly she was oblivious and better care. Her orgasm was vocal to say the least, I must admit, it makes me feel really good when she enjoys it that much. She lay they composing herself for a few moments, sat up kissed me and told me it was my turn. She told me she wanted me to take her behind and jumped down from the tail gate. She undid my belt pull down my trousers exposing my suspenders, stockings and white satin knickers. I had a small wet patch showing at the front. As she kissed me her hands ran over my stockinged thighs and my satin covered cock which was so painfully hard.

She bent down, pulled my knickers to one side allowing me to spring free. Her lips opened and she took me in to her mouth. Absolutely amazing, she then started to kiss me again and told me she wanted me inside her. I watched turn around, pull her knickers down to her thighs and bend over. As she pulled her cheeks apart slightly she told me to fuck her hard. I didn't need a second invitation.

I eased myself in side her as slowly as I could. I love the feeling when I enter her. I've got my hands on her arse, the silky soft skin partially covered by her suspenders belt and knickers. Such an erotic sight to behold. It took all my concentration and self-control but I was fighting a losing battle. You've got to understand what when we fuck it's usually a 3-5 day build up. Teasing each other, sharing pictures and talking dirty.

I felt one of her hands caress my lace stocking top and understandably it was all too much for me. I came so hard, i was so deep inside her and I heard her say "oh baby". My knees were shaking, I was light headed. OMG!

HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers