Outside It's Warm

Story Info
Thoughts about a lover.
914 words
3.91
11.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still feeling restless from the dream of making love to you outside, so I took a blanket and went into the woods behind the pasture. I kept my clothes on at first because I wanted to think about you undressing me, and lay down on the blanket in the sun. The air was cool, but in May the sun is already trending towards summer, so it quickly warmed the blanket and my body as I lay there watching the clouds, listening to the horses quietly cropping grass in the distance.

I started thinking about you, and slid my hand under my t-shirt, gently cupping my breast. My nipple was hard already, but I teased the end of it to feel it stand harder, and imagined your hand, your fingers touching me as you leaned over me, looking down at me intently. My jeans were loose enough that I was able to slide my other hand down inside them, and move my panties aside to slide gently over my mound and find my clit. I teased it for a few minutes, thinking about your fingers touching me, your mouth on mine as we lay there under the sun in the woods. I could feel the wetness flooding between my legs, and dipped my fingers lower, feeling my lips parting, the slickness coating my fingers as I slid them deeper into my warm cunt. Using the wetness to coat my clit, I began to rub it gently both side to side, then up and down, exploring the sensations and thinking about how much better your tongue would feel.

Frustrated with my constricting clothing, I awkwardly wrestled with my shirt, then unzipped my jeans and slid them off my hips and down over my feet to be discarded with my panties like so much civilization. Naked, I felt the breeze wash over me, a bit chill at first, but I ran my hands down over my stomach and slid them between my thighs, and the chill vanished in an instant.

I parted my own legs, thinking of your hands, of you leaning over me still, and of pulling off your shirt and unbuttoning and removing your jeans so that I could see your body as well. Thinking of your thick cock near me as you looked down at me and slipped first one, then another finger between my lips and entered me with first one, then two fingers, sliding easily into my wet flesh. I spread my lips and my legs open to the sun, feeling it warm the insides of my thighs as I lay there. I used my own fingers to slide in, feeling the walls of my cunt parting reluctantly to allow this intrusion, and gently rubbing my clit in a soft back and forth motion with the other hand, all the while thinking of your mouth, your fingers touching me instead.

I imagined pulling your cock into my mouth while you straddled me as I slid my fingers in and out of my own cunt, of touching you around the base of your cock and drawing and sucking it deep inside my mouth while I used my hands to guide you as deep as I could take. Of tipping my head back to work you a bit deeper still, sliding my tongue across the tip as I sucked, and imagined feeling your tongue sliding across my clit. I began to mimic what I wanted you to do to me with my own two fingers, sliding back and forth and in circles, and imagined you pulling my lips apart to expose my clit fully to your tongue. I slid my fingers deep inside my cunt, squeezing to increase the feeling, praying you wouldn't think I was already coming, and imagined gripping your head with my hands to hold you in place while I pushed my hips against your mouth.

Thinking about my lips holding your cock while my tongue laves it, my hands coming back up to cup your balls, then sliding back around the base to hold you firmly while you slide in and out of my mouth, letting you control the rhythm and thrust you need. My right finger sliding into my mouth alongside your cock to wet it thoroughly, then trailing up past your balls to the tight ring of your ass to circle and tease it as you thrust.

Your fingers still sliding into me while your tongue laps me, feeling myself getting closer and closer to coming, trying to hold off because I want this to last longer, because it feels SO GOOD, so sweet, and god I wish you were here really doing this to me and I really can't stand the frustration but my cunt feels so good and the walls are so tight. And I feel my clit get so hard it's like a little nub, and I know it's inevitable, and right there, under the sky, my hips jerk and I feel the walls close around my fingers as my clit throbs and I just keep coming and coming, twisting as I cry your name, over and over, and finally come down, shuddering and pulsing, but it's not over, as I come again and again, twisting on the blanket and sobbing your name until I'm spent.

And then I get up, pick up and shake the blanket, and come in to write this, because it's too good, too delicious, to keep to myself.