Outside of Twilight

Story Info
She figures something out about her boss.
1.6k words
3.9
20.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slammed into the wall in the entry hall of my apartment, her legs wrapped around my hips as her fingers entangled themselves in my hair. Her mouth was hot and her tongue mingled with mine in deep wild passionate kisses.

"Mom... doesn't... care... if I get... home until... late," she said, pressing her palms against my chest so she could get the sentence out between kisses.

I was already snaking my hand down the back of her denim short-shorts. "Where do you want it to happen?" I asked.

She pointed and I let her feet fall from around me and watched her scamper off in the direction of the bedroom.

***

Jordan had come to work at the bistro about two years after I'd become the night manager. You know the kind of place it is, open late big cups for coffee usually some act on a small stage at the back to give the place a guise of culture.

I hadn't hired her, she'd been on the day shift until her schedule changed at the college and they put her under me. She was a kid, maybe 18 when she started but damn was she cute. Anybody would have told you that. Small with black hair and narrow shoulders. She studied ballet and it showed in her legs and posture. Even when she wore dark trousers they were always form fitting and left little to the imagination.

Of course, just because she was cute it didn't make me want her. After all, I was her boss, and that meant our relationship was going to be platonic. Other things, of course dissuaded me. She had boyfriend after boyfriend and often complained. She was very much a teenager, "forgetting" to do chores almost every night so that when closing time came and she was off like a shot I'd find more work to be done.

I'd go almost as far as saying she annoyed me at first despite her youthful beauty and elegant graceful motion.

***

The bedroom was surprisingly clean, the bed made with a lavender colored comforter on top and posters over the head board of Bob Dylan and Robert Pattinson. She turned and I was there, my hands moving up her back as she took the hem of her tee-shirt and lifted up revealing the cups of the light lacy bra and the small perfectly shaped breasts.

"You know," she said, as I move my kisses to her neck and throat. "I wanted this the first time I saw you."

I kissed her along her thin smooth suntanned neck, smelling the lotion she used to make her skin soft and tasting the slight salt of sweat her as my lips felt her pulse. "Hold still," I said, "It shouldn't hurt."

She gasped and I craddled her in my arms as her breathing slowed and I felt the steady rhythm of her excited heart beating. I counted the seconds, knowing how long it would be until I would have to stop. She would will me to continue and I would want to but those days were long gone. She moaned as I moved my hand over the warm skin at the base of her spine. "Your hands are so cold... Don't stop."

***

I began work at 9, later in the summer months. I owned the bistro but left the serious management of it to others. One night I came in later than usual. She was behind the counter and the place was empty.

"It's been slow," she said. "I don't know what it is."

I shrugged. "Who can figure, human beings don't always flock the way we want them to." I walked around and picked up some cups and saucers she'd neglected.

"I was going to get to those..."

I took them around the counter and set them on the baseboard by the espresso machine. I took of my jacket and hung it up before taking down an apron and rolling up my sleeves. I'd noticed her putting the book away when I'd walked in and now that she realized I wasn't angry she took it out and held it up. "Sorry, I just can't put it down."

I ran hot water and added the soap. "You always read depressing books," I said, shaking my head and setting the cups down in the filling basin. "But it's better than coming in to find you making out with your boyfriend like last week."

I smiled over at her but noticed the sagging shoulders. I looked down into the sink. "Another one, ehh?"

"Yes. He was in bed with someone else when I went to see him this afternoon." She tossed the book down. "Guys suck."

"Do they?" I shrugged.

"Present company excluded, of course," She walked over and put a hand on my shoulder jocularly. "You're about the coolest boss anybody had."

"I try not to be to mean, is all."

"And you listen," she said. "And you're tall, dark, handsome, sophisticated..."

"Hey now, I'm not that tall..."

***

She fell back onto the bed, her lips and cheeks notably less colorful. I lay down beside her and listened to her steady breathing. She rolled her head to one side and smiled at me. "I'm dizzy," she said.

"That'll pass by morning."

"I don't want to fall asleep but I'm so tired."

I leaned in and kissed her neck, just above the little wound that was already beginning to heal. "You will forget this."

She sighed, closing her eyes as I ran my hand over her taught abdomen down to the button on the front of her shorts. "I don't want to forget."

I unfastened the button and moved my hand down, feeling the light stubble as I slipped it under the elastic of her panties. "But you will. That is how these things must work, my dear."

Her body arched as I found the warmth of her enveloping my fingers and she rolled over, a sudden reserve of strength causing her to cling to me, kissing me, bucking her pelvis ever so slightly against my hand. "Michael... Oh!"

***

The books had always bothered me. I'd stopped reading them sometime long before films began. But I knew them, they were inescapable; always on display in the windows of closed bookshops.

"You don't like horror stories?"

I put the cups up on the rack to dry and turned to see her holding up the book. I shrugged, "Not particularly."

"What books do you read, then?"

"I read all sorts, but never horror. I don't like to be scared as much as other people do."

"Maybe you could take me book shopping sometime?" She smiled. "I'd like to know what kind of books you'd recommend."

"I buy my books online," I said, not meeting her gaze. "I don't seem to manage to make it to the bookstores before they close most days."

"You're a night bird, huh?"

I smirked and nodded. "So are you, though. Even though you have a lovely tan most of the time."

"You should get one," she smirked. And then the smirk fell away and she moved in close. "How old are you, Mike?"

I shrugged, "Twenty-six."

"How long have you owned this place?"

"I bought it in..."

"1997," she said. "I looked at the books."

Here it was, I turned and pulled the stopper from the basin, wiping my hands on the towel as if nothing in the world was the matter. "And the books don't lie, do they. Okay, so I'm Thirty-six, but you have to admit I look damn good for my age, ehh?"

I'd pasted on a jovial smile but she moved in closer. "Let me touch you."

I raised my hand to stop her but I suppose I didn't really care. It had been so long since I'd let myself be touched.

She didn't gasp or flinch, she just let her hand run over my cool cheek. "It's warm outside, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Why are you so cold?"

"You're the one making the point, aren't you? Do I have to spell it out?"

Her hand was still on my cheek and I reached up and took it down. She looked down at the sandals on her feet. "I'm dreaming?"

"No."

"It's a joke? Some trick?"

"No."

She trembled a bit and I reached out for her. "Don't do that."

She obeyed. She even moved in closer without my having to will her to. "Could... Could you show me?"

***

She lay on her back as I took her ankles up and over my shoulders. Her body was simply elegant with the lithe frame of youth and beauty. As I thrust my hips her eyes widened and her hands reached up to clutch my biceps. I slowly withdrew and then began my steady rhythm, looking deep into her eyes the whole time as the room filled up with the pungent odor of us.

She tried to sit up to kiss me but her strength was gone. I leaned forward and let our lips meet. She gasped for breath as I drew back out of the kiss and then I felt her body shudder and she let out the dull little choked back squeak that would probably have been a scream of ecstasy had she possessed the strength of voice. She passed out then, and I--kissing her forehead, her eyes, her lips—withdrew. With haste I gathered her clothes and dressed her, I pulled on my trousers and jacket and lifted her from the bed.

The she would wake at home. Her mother would call her for breakfast and she would answer. She would come to work to find me behind the counter and she would smile the same smile and remember nothing.

In a month or two I'll sell the bistro. One should never stay too long in one place.