Outside on the Beach

Story Info
Evangeline Lilly enjoys some late night Beach love.
12.5k words
4.74
45.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

This story is a sequel to my story "Outside the Arena", which leads directly into this so it'd be best if you read it!

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

Standing in the bar, he listened to the music and drained the last of his pint. He'd been sitting in a corner chatting to some people he hadn't seen in a while, who'd now left, so he needed to get another drink. As he walked back into the main area of the bar, he glanced towards the pool table. He slowed as he spied a sexy looking brunette, bent over the table to take a shot in nice tight jeans, accentuating her pert rear delightfully. Deciding it was an opportunity he couldn't pass up, he quickly stood his glass on the bar and headed towards the table, working his way through the people crossing his path. As he approached, she stood up, showing off her lovely slim figure and long hair as she reached down to take a drink. As he got closer she stood the glass down, and he was near enough to see it was a tequila slammer. His pace immediately slowed as his heart gave a little surge, his eyes taking in every part of the girl's body as he wondered if it could actually be her.

"Hey," he said, stepping up with a smile. She turned round, pool cue in hand, to face him, revealing it really was Evangeline Lilly herself. Her pleasant smile turned to a grin as his smile turned to a look of surprise and shock that it was actually her.

"Well hello there stranger!" she said in a sexy tone, giving a little flick of her eyebrows before she reached up to hug him, managing not to hit him with the cue.

"Evie, this is...just..." he said, unable to find the words.

"Well at least you got my name right this time huh?" she said with a giggle as she pulled back from him. They just looked into each other's eyes for a moment. He felt as though her gaze captured his whole soul, just as he had when they'd first met. Evangeline leaned up and softly kissed him, her sensual lips feeling so perfect as her tongue lightly probed his mouth. He returned the kiss happily, meeting her tongue with his own as she kissed him a little harder, sliding her tongue deeper into his mouth before pulling back with a little sigh.

"Drink?" he murmured, looking down at her with a smile.

"Grab us a couple of slammers. Fancy a rematch?" she said, gesturing towards the nearly empty table.

"Sure thing," he said as she stepped back from him.

"Funny, after I handed you your ass last time," she said with a sexy sideways glance and little flick of her tongue.

"Living on past glory," he said with a smile as he turned to go to the bar. Evie finished off her game, which had been with a stranger anyway, as he collected their drinks and headed back over, where she exchanged him a pool cue for her glass.

"So, ready to go?" she said, taking a sip as he saw she'd already set the table for them to play.

"Yep, time to hand you your ass," he said with a smile.

"Ooh fighting talk. Though last time we met you didn't even get close, though you did something to my ass," she whispered to him as she leaned in close, giving him another light kiss on the cheek before he leaned down to break. He broke quite successfully, sinking one red straight away, giving him another shot. With the amount of balls he easily got another, before missing his third.

"Good start," Evie murmured with a smile and suggestive glance before she leaned to take her shot. Sinking her yellow, she managed another before missing, leaving them equal on two, evidently not losing her knack. Taking a good drink of his tequila slammer, he lined up again, managing a lucky shot with a double bounce to sink one, before neatly sinking another two.

"Damn, you been practising?" She said, looking on genuinely impressed.

"More than just pool," he said, giving her a wink. She gave a little laugh and leaned for her shot, a tricky one, which went wrong, almost sinking one of his in the process. She muttered to herself as she took another drink, immediately smiling when she saw his look at her. Their roles so reversed from their previous meeting, when she'd trashed him at this game. With what was either pure talent or blind dumb luck, he finished off his colours and had just the black to go. Blocked by her yellows, he could only have a go at brushing it so as not to foul. Evie managed to sink another before fumbling again, leaving him with an excellent line up on the black. With a gulp of the last of his drink, he lined up, feeling her eyes watching him intently. With a neat touch, the black was sunk and he'd won, thoroughly owning her.

"Owned," he said mockingly, point at her with his pool cue, mimicking the way she'd done it last time. She gave a little and walked over to him.

"Well I was gonna give you a little victory present, but I'm not so sure now," she cooed with an innocent look.

"You know you can't resist giving it to me," he said, smiling slyly at her as she eyed him from under her eyebrows. She leaned up and kissed him again, more passionately now, her tongue powerfully seeking his own as her hands slid round his back, her nails sticking in slightly to conjure up wonderful memories of her at her hotel. His hands automatically slid round her and down towards her tight arse, sliding his hands onto it and giving a firm squeeze, making her moan slightly and push her hips back a little.

"I'll get us a couple more drinks," she said a little breathlessly, sliding out of his reluctant grasp as his hands slid from her rear. She glanced back at him with a wiggle of her tongue, shaking her hips a little as she walked, since she knew full well he was staring at her arse. Sliding down into a comfy chair, he wondered just what the odds of finding her here at this bar were, and things exactly the same between them as they had been the last time they'd been together, which felt like it was all too long ago. He watched her approach, loving how her low-slung jeans hung down round her hips, leaving her tummy exposed below her snug red tank top.

"Here you go babe," she said with a grin, handing him his slammer before turning and sliding down on his lap, grinding her firm bum into his crotch, which was already at half-mast due to her teasing. She took a sip of her drink as she eyed him, settling herself on him as he slid an arm round her back to support her, lightly stroking her side.

"So how's things been for you lately? Climbing that ladder?" she asked, looking down at him as she slid an arm over his shoulder.

"Yeah getting there, gradually climbing. Not far, but it takes time doesn't it?" he said, taking another healthy slurp from his tequila slammer.

"Sure does, hang in there. If they know the you that I do, they'll know you have the stamina to go...all the way," she said quietly, licking her lips with a devilish smile. His free hand slid onto her leg at her knee, giving a slight squeeze before he slide it straight up her thigh, almost to the crotch of her jeans and her sweet pussy below. Stroking and squeezing lightly, he worked the inside of her thigh with his fingers, making her glance down to his hand before looking back into his eyes.

"Excellent, you're just as horny as I remember you," she said huskily. He smiled at her and then pushed his hand right between her legs onto the slight bulge in her denim, feeling the soft heat of her pussy through the jeans as he rubbed her firmly for a moment. She gave a light gasp, biting her lip and trying to hold her eyes open.

"You're just as bad," he whispered, seeing her nipples poking up slightly through her top.

"No, I'm worse" she said, looking at him with a smile he could feel. His hand slid up her side to sneakily cup her breast as his hand gave her crotch another rub, almost making her give a loud gasp. She barely contained it, then leaned down and passionately kissed him, their lips pressed hard together as their tongues danced, her hand finding his as she quickly slid off his lap, breaking their kiss as she almost stumbled to her feet. Pulling him up, she quickly led him towards the door, a couple of people giving admiring or jealous glances as the foxy Canadian brunette determinedly dragged him out.

"Where we going?" he said with a smile as she slid in close to him, her arm round his back. His arm automatically followed suit, sliding back round her slender body, his hand stroking down over the lovely curve of her back to the top of her hips, feeling the warmth of her body as she moved next to him.

"Somewhere quiet," she murmured, her own hand now giving a slight squeeze and rub up his side as she looked up to him with a sexy glance and a spark in her eyes.

"Quiet huh?" he said, his hand sliding down to her waistband now, his thumb hooking in the belt of her jeans, just above her inviting rear. Evangeline gave a little curious glance backwards towards his hand before just rolling her eyes up to him, a naughty little smile breaking out on her face, her tongue just gliding other her upper lip.

"Yeah quiet, it needs some noise," she said huskily, her smile increasing as she gave her hips a little wiggle under his hand. His thumb slid across the material of her underwear before he slid it right down to rest fully on her bum, firm and perfectly shaped under his hand as it moved with her walking. She held her gaze up at him with a smile, which he could do nothing but return as he gave a good squeeze to the Canadian beauty's pert rear. She gave a contented little sigh as he felt her arse, wasting no time in enjoying his groping of her slim body.

"You'll have plenty of time with it, don't worry," she giggled turning to look forward again as he continued to lightly rub her arse, resting his hand on the top of it.

"I know, but I want to use all the time I have," he murmured, feeling her press a little tighter to him.

"Well I hope you do more than just squeeze," she whispered, pressing her fingernails into him just a little.

"I will, once we get to...?" he trailed off, her cue to tell him where she was taking him.

"It's a beach house I rented, fancied something different to a hotel this time," she said softly.

"But we had so much fun at your hotel last time," he said with a smile, looking down to her.

"Oh I know, but I didn't know I was going to meet you again did I?" she said with a giggle.

"Well you could've left me your number, not just the socks," he said with a smile, remembering how he'd found the still warm stockings she'd left him.

"Well when you were doing me right before my flight you didn't seem too concerned about asking for my number! And I bet you forgot to bring those stockings?" she almost squealed, pulling herself close to him as she laughed.

"Yeah, not exactly the thing I carry around with me all the time," he laughed, his hand sliding back onto her body and up her side.

"Aw, I'd so wear them for you," she cooed, pouting a little. His heart skipped a beat as he remembered doing her wearing only them and her high heels.

"I can go home and get them if you want?" he said with a smile.

"No it's alright," she giggled, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it," as she gave a little wiggle of her body, her hand sliding down and across his back to take his hand.

"Here we go," she purred, finding a key from her pocket and leading him down the path to a beach house standing on the inviting sands, lit only by the moon, the sound of the waves washing softly on the beach in the background. She opened the door and pulled him inside, shutting it behind her turning the lock as she shoved the key back in her pocket. She barely had the time to look up before he pinned her firmly against the door, kissing her hard, his tongue pushing into her mouth. She didn't resist, her hands sliding round his back as she vigorously returned his kiss, their tongues twirling and dancing together as his hands firmly squeezed her perky breasts, making her give a throaty groan which he could feel. Her hands reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up as they broke with a loud gasp, her cheeks feeling a little flushed as she drew the shirt up over his head, peeling it off his body, which seemed a little more defined than she remembered it as she cast it aside.

"You been working out?" she murmured as his hands groped and slid over her, returning her move by going for the bottom of her red tank top.

"Nothing much really, why?" he asked, leaning down to kiss softly over her neck as he raised her top.

"I guess I just wanted to see you again more than I thought," she mumbled, blushing a little as he pulled back to pull her top up and off, exposing her perky breasts in a purple lace bra that pushed her breasts up.

"Oh you wanted some of this did you?" he said, leaning down to kiss her again as she pushed away from the door a little, her hips pressing forwards against him, allowing her to easily feel the bulge of his stiffening cock press into her through his jeans.

"Don't tell me you didn't," she gasped as she fumbled for his belt.

"Of course I did, wanted nothing more than to hit this ass," he said with a smile as he reached down and gave her a little smack on her pert arse, making her breath catch in her throat.

"Oh it's like that is it, just want to give me a good pounding?" she said with mock-offence and a pout, her hands still undoing his belt and working on his button as she leaned back to look at him.

"Do you even care?" he said with a smile as he reached down to undo her belt as well. She gave a thoughtful pause, enough time for him to undo her belt and attack the button.

"No, I really don't right now," she giggled, as he undid her button and pulled the zip down. She quickly took control, undoing his jeans fully and pushing them down his hips to reveal his tented shorts.

"Well at least you have the right tool for the job," she said, looking back up to him with a saucy smile before giving him another kiss as she pushed his jeans down so they fell to his knees.

"I'll always be ready to do you," he mumbled as she kissed and lightly sucked at his neck, his hands quickly wiggling and tugging at her jeans to get the tight denim off her hips and lovely arse. His fingers brushed over more soft lace and he quickly pulled back from her, making her gasp as he looked down, his eyes widening.

"Do you always dress like this when you go out to bars?" he said, admiring her sexy lingerie. Under the jeans, Evie had small purple side tied knickers, a garter belt and lace topped stockings leading down into her trousers. She looked down, away from him, acting a little coy as he leaned forward to look over her shoulder, seeing that it was a thong she was wearing, something he was more than eager to see her cute rear in.

"Well, I always thought I might see you, since it's your town," she said, giving a little wiggle so her jeans slid down to her ankles in a heap.

"Wearing knickers this time then?" he said with a smile.

"Yes, I thought you might like removing them from me," she smiled.

"Turn around," he said, shuffling back a little to eye her lingerie clad body. She gave a smile and shifted back a fraction, then turned round slowly in front of him to show off her sexy back and nice arse, the cheeks firm and well toned, the thong cutting them so perfectly. Knowing what he wanted to see, she arched her back for him, pushing her bum out so it was totally tight and inviting. She gave a little wiggle of her hips for him, then bent fully over and touched her toes, allowing him to see the sweet bulge of her waiting pussy.

"They're sexy," he said, unable to think of anything else more poetic as he was totally struck by her body.

"It was worth it then," she giggled as she stepped out of her jeans, kicking off her slip-on shoes at the same time as she stood up and faced him. He also shoved his jeans down, leaving him in just his shorts with the gorgeous Canadian star in her purple lingerie, all for him. She almost pounced at him, kissing him hard a she guided him back towards her bedroom door. Going through it, she gave him a good shove, making him topple down onto her bed, landing on the soft silky sheets. She was on him immediately, hungrily kissing him again as his hands firmly squeezed and fondled her prominent breasts, perfect for her slim figure. His hands slid down her smooth, warm sides to her hips, over the garter belt to find the bows of her knickers just below.

"Mm I'm yours to unwrap baby," she whispered as he toyed with the bows, giving him the all clear to undo her underwear, not that he'd have held back. He pulled the strings through and felt them give. Evie also felt them give, her thong going a little looser, but the untied strings were still trapped under her garter belt to keep it on her. She gave kisses down his neck and onto his chest before she knelt up and turned, throwing her smooth, stocking covered leg back over him to face away from him. Shuffling backwards, the luscious Canadian moved back till her sweet pussy, covered only by a piece of thin purple lace was above his face, and her head equally in line with his rock hard cock, straining at his shorts. He saw her thighs tense as she knelt, grabbing his shorts and yanking them down, out from under him so his erection sprang free. She gave an approving mumble as she pulled his shorts down to his knees and left them, now focussed solely on his stiff 7" cock.

"Oh god Evie," he moaned as she kissed him hotly on the tip of his cock, her tongue dabbing at him between her soft lips.

"Just enjoy, and return the favour of course," she giggled as she wrapped her delicate hand round his rock hard cock, feeling him twitch. He immediately focussed on her sweet pussy, her scent strong and empowering as he raised his mouth to her. She gasped as his teeth ran over her soft mound through the lingerie, his teeth biting down on the lace before he pulled back, sliding the underwear off her sweet pussy. Her smooth lips came into view, his eyes locking on her pussy, taking in every millimetre of it. She'd shaved most of her hair off, just a "V" above to the top of her slit, leaving the rest of it bare and perfect to eat. Lilly gave him a pretty big hint when she slid her mouth onto his cock, letting the bulbous head slide delicately over her lips and into her hot mouth, her tongue eagerly greeting him, sliding powerfully over the top of his head and down onto the top of his shaft as she took him into her talented mouth.

"Oh god that's good," he groaned, his eyes closing for a moment, holding her hips as she sucked him in, taking around half his cock at first, which she sucked hard at, making his breath catch before she eased off.

"I've wanted to do this more than you know, and I hope you have too," she murmured after pulling off for a moment, giving a wiggle of her cute arse and hinting heavily. He immediately took it, grasping her hips and leaning up to her neat pussy, wasting no time in giving her a thrill by sliding his tongue up her slit and attacking her stiff clit with the tip of his tongue, feeling her body tighten over him. He circled it rapidly, tasting her sweet juices before sliding back and licking fully over her smooth lips, making her groan as the sensation of his hot, rough tongue on her bare pussy sent a shiver through her. She gave a ragged little gasp, breathing hot air all over him before she quickly took him back into her mouth to continue her ministrations, sucking firmly and sliding down so he touched the back of her throat, around 5" filling her. She started bobbing her head as she felt his tongue explore her, the tip working slowly up her entrance teasingly before he pushed inside, going all the way and thrusting his tongue powerfully into her as deep as he could. Evangeline gave a grunt and tensed as a little wave of pleasure spread through her, her muscles squeezing his invading tongue tightly, almost forcing it out.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers