Outside on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

She was glad she hadn't as he started to circle and swirl it around inside her, feeling like he was going deeper than any other man ever had before he pulled back, changing to dipping his tongue rapidly in and out as his fingers sought out her clitoris again, lightly pressing on it and rubbing. She groaned deeply in satisfaction through his cock as her head went smoothly up and down, having no trouble sucking him off as his spare hand stroked her soft lacy garter belt. He gave an equal groan of pleasure through her smooth mound as she gave a firm suck to just his head, working vigorously with her tongue at him before picking up her pace a little to take him closer as he switched round. He pulled his tongue out of her pussy, leaving her feeling a little empty for a moment before he pushed two fingers straight into her juicy haven, attaching his lips to her hard clit and sucking lightly. She grunted loudly through his cock, feeling her tummy surge with excitement as he started to suck firmly at her hardened nub, alternating to tonguing her whilst massaging her with his lips as his fingers thrust in and out of her dripping pussy, making her entire body shake with pleasure for a moment before she resumed sucking.

"Mm Evie," he mumbled through her groin, sending vibrations into her clit as she sped up, sucking him harder and moving fast, bumping the back of her throat each time as he tongue worked double time at his shaft, teasing the ridge at the back of his head. They were both working fast to get each other off, basically racing as she started to hum, unable to push herself into a deep throat in her current position, simply giving one hell of a blowjob to him, making his legs tense up underneath her. His efforts were increasing, his lips and tongue working harder and faster than she remembered, which wasn't a bad thing since he was about to get her off big style. He drove his tongue right into her slippery hole again and rapidly rubbed at her clit, round and round in firm, fast circles.

That was all it took, her body tensing and then her lace-clad hips bucking. She yanked off his cock to give a loud groan of ecstasy, pushing herself down into his mouth as he worked hard at her still, holding her at the top of her trembling mountain for as long as possible before she gave a shudder and breathed heavily, pulling herself up away from him and leaning down on her elbows to catch her breath. He didn't wait however, grasping her hips again and assaulting her pussy once more, licking up her wet slit before vigorously attacking her clitoris, making her legs squeeze tightly and quickly pull away from him, hopping over him so she was next to him.

"I'm too sensitive for that yet baby, now stand up," she said, sliding onto her feet next to the bed and reaching back in a no-nonsense manner for the clasp of her bra. He watched with a smile as she pulled the purple lace off, throwing it aside and revealing her perky breasts, hanging just right with the nipples stiff and begging to be sucked. He slid to the floor as she smiled at him and reached for her garter belt, unsnapping the garters from her purple lace top stockings and then undoing it, casting it aside to the floor so she was just dressed in her thigh high nylons. With a smile she sank to her knees, grasping his hips and settling in front of him as she opened her mouth to capture his bobbing hardon again, immediately sucking and starting to bob her head. She didn't waste any time teasing, just going for it as he gasped in surprise at her immediate tempo, feeling her skilful tongue flickering along the underside of his shaft as she moved up and down, pushing into her throat, fully intending to take him deep this time.

"Mm yeah," he breathed, his hands stroking through her hair, trying to hold back the urge to grasp her head and help her out. She smiled round his cock at her affect on him, pulling right back to his head, giving a little nip before driving down, relaxing her throat. He gave a groan through clenched teeth as his cock slid into her throat, feeling it yield with the buzz of vibrations from her vocal chords as she gave a murmur. Pulling right back to his head again, she suckled for a minute before sliding right down again till his balls were against his chin. She pulled back again, rubbing her tongue firmly along her underside, curling it up the sides of his rock hard cock and tickling with the tip as she pulled back. He couldn't take it any more and took hold of her head, pulling back and giving a thrust into her willing mouth. Lilly didn't seem to mind at all, just sucking a little harder.

"Yeah, just like that," he almost growled, hardly realising how he was treating her right then. She didn't care though, really enjoying being 'owned' by him right then as he held her head and thrust his cock into her mouth. Evangeline worked her tongue and lips as best she could, which was more than good enough, relaxing as he pumped deep a few times into her throat. She could tell he was close as he pulled back and started thrusting short and fast, giving a grunt and tensing a little. Evie just let him do his thing as she lapped at him with her talented tongue for a moment, then pulled back as she felt him get to the brink. Fairly wrenching her head out of his hands, he looked a little bewildered before she grabbed his cock and started jerking him fast.

"All guys want to see girls do this don't they?" she said huskily before tipping her head back and closing her eyes. She opened her mouth and masturbated him furiously, her hot breath spilling over him as she worked her hand in a blur, taking him almost instantly to the point of orgasm. He held on for a minute, then came hard with a grunt, a thick string of come shooting from his cock and over her face, landing hot and thick over her left eye, forehead and into her raven hair. She gave a little gasp and continued pumping his cock, his hot load spurting out hard over her cute face, catching her across the other eye, right side of her face, nose and into her mouth with the last bit landing over her chin as she milked the last of him into her waiting mouth. She leaned up and sucked his cock into her mouth, cleaning him off and swallowing before leaning back and taking a breath.

"Well, was that as good as you always hoped it'd be?" she said with a smile, her face still streaked with his load.

"Yeah," he said with a smile, still breathing quite heavily as she reached up and wiped the line of semen away from her right eye with her finger. She tentatively opened it as she wiped away his shot from her cheek as well, looking up at him with a smile as she sucked her finger clean, clearly swallowing a little before she reached to her other eye, still closed from his first spurt.

"What is it about girls getting...facials that guys find so hot?" she giggled as she wiped her eye and nose clean.

"I dunno really, it just is," he said with a laugh, thinking about it truthfully. She sucked her finger clean once more, deliberately making a show of swallowing and licking her upper lip.

"Just seems a bit messy to me, but if it makes you happy," she said with a smile as she stood up.

"Everything about you makes me happy," he said with a smile. She grinned at him as she raised a leg and slipped her stocking down, peeling it off her foot and throwing it with the rest of her underwear before she turned and stepped away from him, bending right over in front of him to peel down her left stocking. He just stared at her tight arse and bulging pussy peeking between her smooth thighs as she slid it down, pulling it off her foot and glancing back at him sexily over her shoulder.

"Fancy a shower?" she purred, giving a flick of her eyebrows before sauntering towards the door, swaying her hips sexily. He followed straight away, getting to her just as she stepped into the shower, sliding her smooth, slender leg into the large cubicle and turning the water on. After a moment it ran hot and steamed up, the steam spreading out from the shower as she reached out to pull him in. He stepped in as she turned and let the hot water run over her face and hair, washing the bit of his sperm that had missed her face from her hair. She gave a little giggle as he slid his hands round her and cupped her breasts, feeling her stiff nipples in his palms as she pushed backwards, pressing her firm arse against his semi-hard cock, which hadn't softened that much. Feeling her firm cheeks round his cock instantly helped the blood flow, his organ hardening again more fully, almost totally ready to do her with.

"Ooh someone likes me from behind," she cooed, looking back over her shoulder and clenching to grip his cock with her toned rear.

"Damn right I do," he said, sliding his hands up her silky front to her breasts again, rolling the nipples in his fingers firmly as she gave a breathy moan, tilting her head back to rest it on his shoulder. He leaned forward and kissed down her smooth neck as she pressed back just a little, reaching back a little to lightly hold his sides as one of his hands slid south, over her soft tummy to her little patch of dark hair. She bit her lip with a playful smile, turning herself to kiss him in return as his fingers slipped over her smooth, puffy lips, his middle finger teasing her slit and pink inner lips, brushing her clit as she gave a little gasp. She was sucking lightly at his neck now, her hand having managed to move round his now wet back, stroking him slightly before she twisted properly to face him more, her other hand now reaching down for his erect cock.

"Another treat for me already?" she purred, running her tongue over her teeth as she slowly wrapped her fingers round him, her warm and subtle touch enough to make him tingle. She stepped forward a little more so her slick pussy rested against his thigh and started to gently move as he leaned down to softly suck and kiss at her neck, grazing her with his teeth as she continued to slowly stroke his hard cock, getting it harder than it'd been since he'd last seen her. His fingers increased their efforts on her perky breasts and stiff nipples, teasing round them before giving squeeze, brushing over them and twisting them lightly and giving proper pinches as she gasped and groaned. She turned round again, letting his hardon spring free, bouncing for a moment and them rubbing over her smooth back, wet from the hot shower, just above her soft rear. He ran his hands down her sides to her hips, taking a grip and sliding his cock down between her soft cheeks. Just as he was about to bend her over and penetrate her for the first time since their last meeting, she pulled away and turned round with a playful smirk.

"I think we should do something to need showering off," she said, her smirk turning to a grin as she shut the water off and jumped out of the shower, nipping out of the bathroom with a glance to him. He quickly followed, managing not to fall over in his haste, his rock hard cock slapping his stomach as he gave chase. He ran out of the bathroom as she quickly glanced back, quickly unlocking the door to the beach behind the house and flinging the door open, the cool night air hitting her naked glory. She would've paused for a minute to enjoy it, the beach bathed by the full moon, but he was catching up quickly and she wanted to make him work for her. Giggling, she dashed onto the beach, running naked onto the sand, feeling it cool and gritty between her toes, kicking up behind her as she ran unabashedly out into full view of anyone that may be watching. Of course they were alone here, which was why she would run naked on a beach. Not that she didn't want to, it felt great, but the exposure was too much hassle to deal with if she did. Glancing back, she saw him run out the door with a quick check of their privacy, his rock hard cock visible to her in the moonlight.

She continued to run, the tide a long way out, about 500 yards down the beach, the small waves breaking quietly over the wet sand. Her breathing filled her ears, quickly joined by the sound of his feet as he pounded over the beach after her, his hardon slapping his stomach as he reached out for her, still finding a moment to marvel at her cute naked ass as she ran. He evidently had been teased to the point of ignoring subtlety, practically rugby tackling her to the ground, both of them crashing into the soft sand, sending it flying everywhere as Lilly had what little air in her body knocked out of her, much the same happening to him. He lay for a moment to grab a deep breath, laying half on top of the Canadian beauty, before pulling himself up. Lilly just lay resting her face on the sand, her dark hair shaken everywhere, catching her breath from running and being summarily captured by him. She gave a murmur as he slid his hands firmly over her arse and took hold of her hips with his strong hands, raising her up. Evie automatically arched her back as he nudged her legs apart, pulling her up a little more and then leaning forward, taking a moment to position himself before he slid forwards into her juicy pussy for the first time that evening.

"Mmm yes," she breathed as he filled her up, sliding forwards with his solid 7" cock, pushing his whole length into her in one stroke, pressing into her firm arse. He gave a groan as he did, relishing every second as he sunk into her, having forgotten just how hot and snug she was round his cock. He just held full depth for a second, feeling her squeeze and clasp at him, loving the feeling of him buried to the hilt in her as she pushed herself back and up slightly, so he wasn't so much on top of her as behind her. With her knees settled in the soft sand, he pulled back, giving a groan as she squeezed him tightly, working her muscles round him till he pulled right back, her soft inner lips wrapped tightly round the base of his bulbous head as he almost slipped out, drawing to the limit before sliding back into her, feeling her body yield as he again pushed right in, able to get a little deeper now she was up on her knees, bumping against her cervix.

"God you're hot," he groaned as she pushed back against him, squeezing him and rolling her hips. He wasted no more time being slow, moving to hold her slim waist as he pulled back, shorter this time before pushing back in firmly, making her grunt. She pulled herself up onto all fours as he started to pump in and out, feeding her about half his 7" length as she pushed back against him, her perky breasts jiggling as they fucked. The moonlight bounced off her smooth back, her hair hanging down over her shoulders and neck as her fingers dug into the sandy beach, the noise of the water lapping at the beach a calming rhythm to accompany the hard, fast rhythm of him pumping deeply into her pussy. Her tummy felt tense and nervy, her foot unconsciously starting to bang up and down behind them as he screwed her. All of a sudden she knelt up and pulled herself forwards as he pulled back, making him slip out of her, leaving her feeling empty as she turned and gave him a playful push so he lost his balance and fell onto the sand, his glistening hardon sticking up, the moonlight making things clear to see.

"You gotta come get me," she said with a smile as she stood up, her legs feeling a little shaky as she jogged away again towards the water, her firm breasts bouncing. He quickly scrambled to his feet and gave chase again, her gorgeous figure silhouetted against the dark horizon. She wasn't making too much attempt to streak away from him, but there was no point as they were almost at the water now. He gave chase, running up behind her again, but this time she didn't wait for him to tackle her. Quickly whirling on the wet sand now underfoot, she caught him as he reached her, grasping his face and almost throwing herself up to kiss him hard. Due to his momentum, he managed to realise that he'd plow her straight off her feet as she turned round. As she turned her took hold of her slender body, just under her arms, and lifted her up. She quickly threw her arms round his neck as he scooped her up, attacking his lips with her own as their tongues attacked one another.

Carrying her forwards a few more feet as he slowed, he ran into the water, the cold liquid splashing up around them, over their naked bodies. His rock hard cock pressed into his stomach as they kissed passionately, the water lapping coldly round his lower legs her feet dangling just above the small, lapping waves as he held her slim body up. She broke the kiss, pulling back for a breath as she raised her legs and wrapped them round his waist, her warm, smooth thighs gripping him powerfully as she tenderly brushed a hair back from his face, smiling with pure happiness.

"Quite romantic huh?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah, I think so, perfect place for some moonlit loving?" he said with a return smile.

"I'm more than fine with that," she purred, leaning down to give him another kiss as he sunk down, carefully dropping to his knees in the shallow water, the small waves lapping at him as sat on his heels, Lilly's tight arse and legs just touching the water, making her give a cute squeal at the cold sensation. His rock hard erection was waiting for her, pressed between their bodies against her soft tummy, able to feel her small patch of hair against his balls. He lifted her up as she relaxed her grip on him briefly, then she used her legs to pull herself right against him before he let her sink down, the swollen tip of his cock touching the engorged lips of her pussy, making them both give a little shiver, a mix of all the conflicting sensations. Letting her go more fully, Evangeline gave a breathy sigh as she slipped down, his cock stretching her out once more, filling her up and fitting just perfectly in her juicy haven as she sank right down to sit on his thighs.

"Ready?" she cooed, just wondering if he wanted to enjoy this position a minute longer, her straddling his legs and impaled fully on his cock.

"Yeah," he said with a smile, kissing her softly. She knew he would be. Her arms still round his neck, she lifted herself up on him just a couple of inches before sinking down again, both of them breathing out quite heavily at the lovely tight feeling. His wet hands cupped her breasts, the nipples already straining from her arousal and the cool breeze blowing over them, and just firmly squeezed and fondled. He used his thumbs to lightly flick her stiff points, making her bite her lip at the interesting sensations it sent through her as she started to move steadily on him, moving up and down about 3" of his shaft, slipping easily on his shaft as she was so juicy. She flicked her head back to get her hair out the way as he started to lightly kiss and suck at her neck, teasing her with his tongue as the water lapped round them, the waves a little bigger now, breaking round them so they splashed her lower back.

"Comfy there?" he murmured, leaning up to give her a kiss.

"Very," she replied, squeezing herself on him as tight as she could, hearing him grunt. His hands slid back to her sides, helping her to bounce up and down on his cock, her body slipping up and down him, her hot velvet walls rippling round him. Leaning down to give him another kiss, she picked up the pace a little more, taking a bit more of his cock in the process, her arse bumping up and down delightfully on his thighs as she moved. She rolled her hips to lean them back a little, pressuring her G-spot a little, hanging back away from him a little more, looking up towards the stars as he thrust up as best he could into her, bumping the entrance to her womb. Their speed just started to accelerate without either of them doing it consciously. Both could feel their peak coming, and also wanted the other to share it, so worked as best they could to achieve it.

"God I've missed this," Evie moaned, suddenly lifting her head and looking a little shy that she'd just admitted it to him, a one night stand essentially.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers