Outside on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

"Me too," was all he could reply, letting her off any hook she thought she was on. She leaned down to kiss him hard, her tongue diving into his mouth as they sped up, both of them lifting her body and pushing it down hard as he thrust up, using virtually the whole length of his cock, almost making him slip out a couple of times as she felt her clit buzzing, stomach tightening in impending orgasm. With Lilly's sweet, quivering pussy wrapped tightly round his cock it wasn't going to take much to get him off, and he was pretty close to that now, just hoping she'd get off with him. Unfortunately with one well placed squeeze of her skilful pussy she shattered any hope of holding back, immediately making him feel the point of no return.

"Oh god," he groaned, his hands gripping her tightly as he held her and thrust up rapidly into her, pounding on her for a few seconds. His cock was in fact rubbing her G-spot an absolute treat, taking her right to the brink, her teeth clenched as she growled her pleasure. With an almost primal grunt he buried himself as deep as he could inside her, almost pushing through her cervix as he came, his hot load shooting strongly into her tight body. The feeling of his thick, warm come ejaculating inside her was enough to send Lilly over the edge, giving a spasm on his lap, her fingernails digging into his shoulders hard as she tipped her head back and let out a scream of ecstasy. Her pussy gave a hard clench before milking at him, squeezing him as he shot his load deep into her, his hands squeezing her body tightly as they enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm, hers lasting a little longer as she ground herself down into him.

Her pussy strongly squeezed out every drop from him as he relaxed again, just loving how she felt and looked as her orgasm finished, his hands stroking her sides and onto her back slightly. She gave a ragged sigh and sank down onto him, the last fires of her climax spreading through her before she came to rest, feeling dreamy. They both breathed heavily as she leaned forwards and just lightly kissed him, then rested her head on his shoulder, looking out over the dark ocean and pinpricks of light in the sky that were the stars. He became aware again of the lapping waters, the sound having been totally blocked out by the pleasure of his wet romp with Evangeline Lilly. Looking back onto the beach, he glanced over the wide, soft sand, lit hauntingly by the pure white light of the full moon, their footprints visible as a trail from the house to where they knelt right now, basking in their post orgasmic glow in the shallow water. Past the beach house he could see the dark outline of the city, glowing in the night from all the lights on here and there.

"Come on," he said with a smile, leaning over to give her a kiss on her soft, warm cheek before putting in an effort and standing up. He lifted her up as he had been before, except her slender legs were no longer gripping him so they slid down again as he slipped out of her, her toes just scraping the surface of the water before he quickly slid his arm underneath hers, reaching round her smooth back and then down under her legs to lift her up. She gave a giggle as he picked her up, her hair hanging down loose, toes dripping onto the water as he walked back onto the beach with her, sand sticking all over his wet feet as he headed back across the almost ghostly beach towards the house.

"So, that something to shower off?" he said with a smile, looking into her deep, pretty eyes in the pure light.

"I don't think I can shower that off," she whispered sexily, giving a smile as he carried her light figure back across the beach, neither of them worried by their nudity. She rested her head on his arm as he carried her back to the beach house, carefully manoeuvring her through the door and towards the bathroom.

"Still wanna shower I take it?" he said, glancing down to her as she enjoyed not having to walk.

"Yeah, sand gets everywhere, in the cracks," she said with a smirk as she looked up, catching his gaze. He walked into the bathroom with her and lowered her onto her feet in the tub, stepping in behind her as she reached up and turned the shower back on, his semi-hard cock swinging between his legs. Stepping under the water, she drew him in for a kiss as the warm water flowed over her, washing through her hair and down over her slender body, sending the sand and salt sliding down over her, down her legs and onto the shower floor. She reached up to ruffle her hair, rinsing it through before she took hold of him and turned him under the jets, rinsing him off since he'd been in the water more than her. He felt himself tingle as the warmth spread into him, since it'd got a bit chilly in the ocean, his hands reaching up to tease Evie's perky breasts and stiff nipples. She gave a giggle as he tickled her a little with his thumbs, sliding back under the water as she just enjoyed it cascading over her once more, not attempting to stop his groping.

"Want more from me already?" she said with a devilish smile, glancing down at his almost hard cock, due to being in the shower with her of course.

"Any reason why I wouldn't be with you here?" he said with a smile, sliding his hands round and down over her bum, giving it a good hard squeeze, making her give a heavy sigh.

"You're insatiable, how will I ever keep up with this?" she cooed, turning away from him inside his arms so they were in front of her, pressing her tight arse back against his cock, as she had in their first shower, except this time she guided his hand to her slippery pussy. His fingers immediately went to work, stroking at her clit with his middle finger firmly, making her murmur in pleasure, evidently not too sensitive this time, or able to cope with it. He slid down, his hand rubbing through her wet V of hair as he did so, hooking his fingers back and pulling two of them up into her dripping wet pussy, water from the shower running down over them as he pushed them up deeply into her.

"Is that what you want?" she murmured, pressing herself back into his crotch, wiggling her firm arse invitingly against him, his rock hard cock nestled between the cheeks.

"Why, are there options?" he said with a smile, using his spare hand to flick her dark wet hair away from her shoulder before leaning down to suck at her neck.

"You can have anything you want, if that's an option?" she breathed, leaning her head to he had better access to her neck.

"It sounds a lovely option," he mumbled, sucking her neck a little more before giving her soft kisses as she ground her arse back into him, squeezing his fingers with her pussy. She reached up and turned the shower off before turning and deeply kissing him, their tongues entwining for a moment before she stepped out ahead of her, her slim, wet body glistening and looking a treat as she reached out for a large towel. He stepped out, hardon bobbing ahead of him, which caused her to give a little laugh as she briskly rubbed herself down, wringing out her hair, rubbing over her perky body and quickly down her legs, giving a noticeably firmer rub to her pussy before she held it out to dry him off a bit. He just gave her a smile to match her own cute grin as she gave him a quick drying off, and like herself gave a good drying to his cock, jerking him for a few seconds with her towelled hand before quickly rubbing his legs and casting it aside. She looked dark and foxy, her damp hair hanging down round her face in strands as she took his hand, leading him out of the bathroom towards her bed again.

"Tired?" he said with a smile as she leaned up to entice a kiss, which he delivered softly.

"A little," she murmured as he pushed her back onto the bed, sliding onto the soft sheets and pulling her down on front of him, so he lay behind her as he damp hair spread out over the bed near his face, almost spooning her though her legs weren't pulled up very much. His erection was once again pressed into her arse, and she distinctively shuffled backwards so her warm cheeks enclosed him fully. He couldn't resist rocking a little, thrusting slowly back and forth so his cock rubbed between the firm cheeks, his hand sliding down to rest on her arse. She didn't make any attempt to stop him as they lay in silence, just listening to each others breathing, though he noticed hers was speeding up a little. It culminated in a sharp gasp as he delivered a little swat to her arse, making her look back at him with a mock shocked look.

"You know, this is how it all started last time..." she said quietly, though that didn't stop her pushing back against him and reaching up to brush her screwed up nipples lightly.

"You didn't seem to mind in the end though," he said softly, his hand now stroking her hip and down over her thigh.

"You definitely didn't," she purred back, giving a breathy moan as his hand slid over and up her smooth inner thigh, stopping just short of her bulging lips.

"Of course not, your ass is hot, tight, spankable," he said with a smile, his hand sliding up onto her vulva now, lightly stroking the smooth lips. After a pause, evidently thinking over the proposition for a moment, she spoke.

"Ok, just don't be too rough," she said with a devilish smile back over her shoulder. He gave a grin and quickly rubbed her soft pussy, feeling her tense a little as her clit was pressured.

"I didn't hurt you last time did I?" he said with a little kiss to her shoulder.

"Well I didn't walk perfectly next day that's for sure!" she giggled, giving a moan as he rubbed her a little more, his fingers sliding down to dip into her wet entrance.

"I think you like it that way though, else why did you agree, and have lube ready with you huh?" he said with a smile. She gave a slightly shy smile and twisted back over to give him a kiss.

"You've got me there. And you'll have me right here in a moment, just let me do something first," she whispered sexily before she pulling from his grasp, sliding onto the floor. He didn't ask what she was up to, just waiting to see what she had in store for him. Stepping away from the bed, she reached down for her garter belt, turning to him with a cute smile as she wrapped it round herself, stretching it and fastening the clasp, the delicate purple lace looking perfect, garters swinging down onto the top of her thighs and the sides of her arse as she turned to pick up a stocking. Raising her foot, she unrolled it up her smoothly waxed leg, sliding it onto her sexy thighs and clipping the garters onto it front and rear. She did the same with her other leg, rolling it smoothly up to encase herself in the smooth purple lace topped stockings.

"You didn't wear suspenders last time," he said with a smile as she clipped the remaining garters on, looking up at his comment with a little playful wiggle of her tongue.

"That's because they were basically long socks. Theses are stockings dear, they need garters else they'll fall down. Do you want that?" she teased.

"No, I don't wanna be worrying about them when I've got you pinned down," he said with a cheeky smile.

"Exactly, and I think this garter belt looks rather nice, don't you?" she said with a glance downwards, not needing an answer as she knew he loved it.

"Get over here," he said with a cheeky smile as he ordered her.

"Ooh yes sir," she said with a little giggle, nipping back to the bed. She slid onto the bed with him, kissing him as he rolled her onto her front, sliding his hand down the smooth curve of her back. His fingers lightly played along her garter belt for a moment, following the stitching of the lace before sliding down over her pert rear, stroking the firm cheeks. His fingers just teased between them, making her squirm a little before he moved down between her legs. Lilly automatically spread her nylon-clad legs, allowing him more access to her, which he happily used as he pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy, slipping them in and out briefly before pulling them out and sliding them up between her firm arse.

"Ready?" he said, pressing his middle finger to her tight backdoor.

"Yeah," she breathed, her hands holding onto the sheets as he gave quite a firm push, making her give a grunt and a little clench, since she hadn't done anal that much. Once past that though, he firmly slid his finger in, feeling her yield and then squeeze at him as she settled herself. Her gave a few slow thrusts of his finger, feeling her tense a little in pleasure before he pulled back to just the tip and added his index finger, pushing back in again, getting them half way in before she gave a groan and clenched on him. He waited for her to relax and then gave a little thrust and pushed them right into her tight arse, feeling her body quiver a little around him.

"That ok?" he said, just slowing pushing his fingers in and out of her anus, feeling her sphincter squeezing at him rhythmically, mostly under her influence.

"Yeah, but a bit ti...oh god," she suddenly mumbled, pushing herself up on her elbows on the bed as he continued to finger her ass.

"What, what's the matter?" he said, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I haven't got any lube," she said, blushing and looking away. He paused for a moment in his work on her arse, then started again, spreading his fingers a little.

"It's ok honey, I can do you without it," he said softly, his spare hand stroking her bum above his other hand. She gave a tight squeeze and half-rolled away from him, leaning up on her arm and looking back at him with quite a concerned expression, eyes wide.

"Without lube? I can't take that!" she said quite hurriedly, pushing her hair back from her face.

"Why not? I got these fingers in easy enough," he said with a little wiggle of the digits still penetrating her rear.

"Yeah, but, it's not gonna be easy..."she trailed off, wanting to do it but a little apprehensive about what might happen.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you, just like last time," he said, twisting his hand to rub the back of her puffy pussy with his thumb, making her squirm a little in response. She gave another pause, toying up the idea for a moment.

"Just don't be too rough, Ok?" she said, biting her lip cutely and turning away, laying back down on her arms as he started to thrust his fingers a little harder, making her moan softly at the little wave of pleasure she felt. Evangeline managed to withhold a little whine of disappointment as he withdrew his fingers and took hold of her hips to lift her up. Raising her, he set her on her knees as she took position on her hands so she was on all fours for him, ready and waiting for her first dry fuck. She should have expected his next move, but had a rather unexpected gasp forced from her as he grasped her hips and pushed into her dripping pussy all the way to the hilt, doing it so he had a little lubrication to use. He enjoyed how she rippled around him before sliding back out, just slipping out of her tight, engorged pink inner lips, a sight he loved, and then raised and presented his cock to her tight arsehole.

She gave a little whimper as he pressed forwards, holding her hips firmly and pushing to try and get into her tight back door. Lilly arched her back as he pushed in, relaxing herself and making sure not to fight him. They pushed against each other till his swollen head popped into her with a throaty grunt from both of them, Evie feeling a sharp twinge of pain as she was forced open, him a sensation of pleasure from her hot, tight ring. He held still for a minute, moving his hands to her slim waist, before pulling back against the top of her hips and pressing himself forwards, sliding his cock into her exquisite anal haven. She gave a yelp in pain as he pushed in a little bit, only giving her about an inch of his cock. Her yelp turned to a growl of pain as he keep on, pushing another inch into her as she dug her fingers into the bed. Evie gave a loud sigh of relief as he stopped, stroking her lower back softly as they waited a minute.

"You ok?" he said, wanting to make sure she really was.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just keep going," she said through gritted teeth, breathing heavily. He took her at her word, gripping her waist again and pushing forwards, harder this time as her body resisted against her will. She was grunting with each breath, then gave a loud yell as he pushed in a couple more inches as she gave in to him, her arse clenching tightly round him, stopping his movement. He gave her a moment to relax, and then pushed forwards again, squeezing another inch into her as she gasped for breath, giving little cries that caught in her throat. Pausing again, he was close now, almost into her fully, though she was clearly in more pain than she wanted to let on. Rather than bother with that now though, since she had told him to keep going and not spoken since, he took a tight grip and then gave a sharp thrust, burying the remaining couple of inches into her as she gave a loud scream of pain, turning to a series of whimpers as his balls pressing into her soft pussy, the sensations subsiding as they held still. She felt pained but satisfyingly full with his full 7" cock buried in her arse, squeezing him as she got used to the strange feeling again, making him groan slightly as her strong anal muscles worked his cock.

"You ok?" he asked, reaching up to stroke her breasts softly, teasing the rock hard nipples with his fingers.

"Yeah," she breathed, wiggling a little on her knees, giving a little gasp from the movement.

"Evie, how much do you do this?" he asked, his hands stroking down her slender sides.

"I haven't had anal sex since our last meeting," she said after a brief pause.

"Oh, so this is quite the treat then?" he said with a smile, reaching down to lay a little swat to the top of her arse.

"Um...yeah, for both of us right?" she said, looking back with a sly smile and a flick of her eyebrow.

"Damn right Evie," he said, pressing himself forwards a little to just make her feel his penetration, not that she couldn't anyway.

"You know, last time I was a bit to...strict. You should have a bit more...fun this time," she said, glancing back to him a little shyly, as if embarrassed to tell him she wanted him to really fuck her arse.

"Can you handle that though?" he said, leaning forwards, concerned about hurting her.

"I'll get used to it, just have a bit of fun," she said with a pleasant smile before turning away again. He didn't argue, taking hold of her hips again and immediately pulling back. Not too fast, just fast enough to make her uncomfortable though since she'd only just got used to his girth. He pulled back as she breathed shallowly, pushing her away from him a bit to see her tight hole bulge as his head threatened to slip out of her resisting arsehole, before he pushed forwards again. Lilly's toes curled and her fingers dug tightly into the bed as she gave a long, loud squeal, feeling a mixture of discomfort and pain as he pushed into her, forcing his full 7" cock into her in one smooth stroke, pushing all the way to the hilt in her hot ass as is clenched and twitched around his shaft.

"Ok there?" he checked, still wanting to make sure she was all right. She gave a little nod to confirm, breathing deeply now as he held her firmly and drew back, plunging into her harder again. He started to build a steady rhythm, using the full length of his cock as he pushed in and out of her pert arse, feeling her wriggle and shift under him as she groaned and grunted through it. Evie was biting her lip, holding back anything loud, which failed as she gave a squeal of pain as he drove into her hard, his first proper thrust into her, feeling her contract and squeeze at him. He gave her a moment to adjust and then pulled back again, shorter this time, as he still wanted to go full depth in her hot rear each time. He pushed back in, pushing the breath from her body in a sigh as she took his cock, more relaxed now, the pain subsiding a little. It increased again as he squeezed her waist and started to pump into her quite fast, using a little over half his cock now. He was breathing heavily, accompanying her grunts and gasps of pleasure and pain, which was subsiding again now she was getting more into it. Evie couldn't help but give a shove back hard onto him as he thrust in to give herself a little twinge of the pain again, which made her shiver in pleasure.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers