Outside on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"Oh yeah loving this aren't you?" he said with a smile, leaning back and laying a hard spank on her ass, making her groan. She didn't need to reply to him, feeling him pick up the pace a bit more, starting to really hump her, his strong hands gripping her slender waist, pulling back against her hips as his own bumped against her ass. She felt a little bit of pain at the increased tempo but then the enjoyable full feeling of it as he pumped her. Lilly leaned down on her arms and slid one hand back down the bed, quickly locating her dripping pussy and going straight for her clit, giving a firm rub to begin with, making her groan loudly. Of course it was still tight, far more so than when he'd done her before with lube, but she had agreed to it this way and of course it had its benefits, like hearing the noises she made to every little movement.

"Harder," she gasped, unable to stop herself, immediately feeling the results as he did just that, pumping into her arse hard, slapping against her cheeks, his balls pressing against her pussy, just behind her busy hand, her fingers now hooked up inside her as her thumb worked at her stiff clit, round and round it as he pumped briskly into her forbidden hole. She gave a yell as a jolt of pain surged through her body from a particularly powerful thrust, rocking forwards on her knees from the force, feeling an immediate pleasure rippling through her following the pain, taking her closer to her orgasm as her thumb worked at her stiff nub. Evie could tell he was getting close now from the heavy breathing and his short, hard thrusts into her tight body, his hands holding round her purple garter belt. He slowed a little but only to give her every inch of his throbbing cock, plunging long and powerful into her squeezing arse.

"Bet you're glad I....didn't have any lube," she gasped, looking back up at him with a smile and sideways glance as he pumped her, her fingers thrusting in and out of her dripping haven as she pressed hard on her clit.

"Yeah, hot and tight," he growled as he pushed into her, feeling her deliberately squeeze at him as her sexy stockings rubbed against his legs. He started to go for it again, and something told her he wasn't going to stop now, gripping her hips tightly and fairly pounding on her, using less than half his cock as he smacked against her pert arse hard, faster than she could believe as she groaned whorishly, too buzzed with arousal to care now as he hammered on her. Her fingers were a blur now, simply using her three middle ones to rub desperately at her clit, feeling herself tensing as her orgasm approached. He pumped into her hard, stiffening and slowing down, till he almost stopped, before burying his entire cock into her as hard as he could and blowing his load. Her body was jerked forwards, almost off her knees as he came with a loud primal cry of ecstasy, holding for a moment before pumping her hard a couple more times as her fingers, combined with his hot come shooting into her arse, took her over the edge.

With a squeal of her own, Evangeline's fingers dug into the bed, her nails pressing deep into the mattress as her own orgasm hit full force, her sphincter clamping down tightly as her body shook, pussy squeezing rhythmically as it tried to milk the cock that should've been buried in her. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut as she gasped and grunted through her powerful climax, her sweaty body jerking and grinding back against him as he held himself deep, still twitching and giving a couple of final pushes into her as his climax faded away completely, leaving him gasping to catch his breath. He relaxed his grip on her glistening, lingerie clad form, but still firmly supported the quivering Canadian beauty as she trembled through the end of her orgasm, before giving one final squeeze to his cock and slumping forwards, sliding off his softening cock, which gave him a good excuse to flop down beside her.

"Was I as good as last time you pounded my ass?" she breathed after a minute, glancing over at him.

"Yeah you were, dirtier too," he said with a smile and a wink to her.

"Well there's more to me than meets the eye," she said with a naughty little giggle.

"Damn right there is," he said, stretching as she pulled herself up and stood.

"I'm not sleeping in my stockings this time," she said with a laugh, undoing the garter belt and tossing it aside before she peeled the deep purple stockings down her slender legs, throwing them aside with the rest of her lacy lingerie. He pulled back the sheets and slid under, holding them up for Evie as she sauntered over naked to the bed and slipped under them next to him. Cuddling up to him, he slid his arm round her back as he reached up to flick the light off, leaving just the brightness of the moon to illuminate the room in a pale glow, not that either of them could keep their eyes open long.

"Mm goodnight stud," she purred with a smile, resting her head on his shoulder and relaxing, almost asleep.

"Goodnight," he said with a smile, not wanting to think about how unlikely the entire situation was, simply enjoying the warmth of her body against his in the moonlit beach house as they both faded into a satisfied, peaceful sleep.

Feeling the warmth of sun on the side of his face, he awoke, raising his head and blinking rapidly at the bright light streaming into the beach house, over the bed and across the beautiful brunette lying in the bed with him. They'd moved so he was spooning her, her long hair spread out over the light coloured sheets, the sun beautifully illuminating her beauty, her warm, smooth body resting against his. He just watched her steady breathing for a moment before leaning down to softly kiss her cheek, feeling her stir as he did, stretching a little and giving a light groan. He slid back down into the warm bed and slipped his arms round her slim waist, feeling her sleepily reach down to take hold of his hands with her own, just slowly massaging them.

"Morning you," she murmured, not making any attempt to get up.

"Good morning," he said, "not trying to do a runner on me this time,"

"Nope, don't want to," she mumbled, moving now and rolling over to face him in his arms.

"No flight to catch then?" he almost whispered, not wanting to break the atmosphere.

"I didn't realise how much I missed this, you..." she trailed off, leaning forwards to kiss him, not too hard, just softly using her tongue on his.

"I think we'd better have some coffee," he said with a sly smile, his hand sliding down and over to her pert rear to give a little pinch as he gave her another kiss before sliding out of the bed. She gave a little giggle and flopped down on the pillow, closing her eyes again to await his return....

To be continued...?

*

As usual, E-mail me with any responses at the address in my profile. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
745 Followers