Outsiders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over her and gave a slight stab with his hips. Her pucker was assaulted, but the force was insufficient for it to give in and admit the intruder. Ben experienced, second-hand, the emotions warring inside her head at his action. She both wanted and didn't want to get sodomized. She wanted to be over and done with it as quickly as possible and she wanted to postpone the cleaning that will follow it for as much as she could, both at the same time. She wanted him to go gentle with her and slowly, ever so slowly put his meat into her, and yet a small part of her wanted it to be quick and forceful, making her ass burn.

Ben kept on with his small, short stabs that kept putting increasing pressure on her sphincter. With each stab, he was getting closer to overwhelming the resisting ring of muscle and slipping inside and he could sense Krista both dreading the moment her forfeit started in earnest and looking forward to the relief her sphincter would transmit to her brain after it relaxed. Finally, her ass caved under the pressure and the head of Ben's cock slipped inside. She tensed up and groaned in discomfort. Ben halted all progress and stood still. He could feel her agony as her sphincter instinctively tried to expel the intruder.

When she relaxed and he felt her pain fade away, he pushed further in, adding almost an inch of penetration. She groaned again and he sensed the pain he was causing. He could feel the whoosh of blood in her ears as his erection was displacing the contents of her abdomen. He halted and pulled slightly out. He felt the relief that gave her and the pleasure she experienced from his cock sliding through the ring of her sphincter. He smiled and put his hands on her hips for leverage as he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her ass, going slightly deeper with each penetration, but stopping at the point of discomfort.

Pretty soon, he was sliding his cock all the way in and out of her ass, making her groan in pleasure. Now that he made the sodomy pleasurable for her, he decided to take his pleasure, too. He started to pick up the pace and produce more friction on his cock. His hands slid lower on her hips to envelop them and give him a better grip on her body. His hips were soon slapping loudly against her smooth asscheeks and his swinging balls were getting wet from smacking against the damp lips of her pussy.

He could feel her rushing towards an orgasm faster than he was. Her previous excitement about gambling had lent expediency to her pleasure. He slid one hand higher and fondled her tits, while the other snaked lower to part her labia and find her clit. Krista began to buck back into him as he played her erogenous zones to what he could feel was maximum effect upon her. Her bucking soon turned into writhing as she exploded in a ferocious orgasm. Ben slammed his cock all the way into her and pinned her body to the desk with his. Her pussy leaked more juices on his balls and her sphincter tightened up around his cock as her whole body shivered with ecstasy.

As Ben felt her orgasm through their link, he came himself and shot his load into her ass. The two of them were leaning over the desk and sharing a timeless moment of pleasure while their bodies shook as one. He could feel a warm, fuzzy feeling his hands were inspiring in her mind, so he hugged her to him as they were catching their breaths. He could feel her relax and enjoy his hug. His cock was still hard and they stayed that way, for a short while, before his earlier order asserted itself.

Krista stood up on tiptoes and pushed against the desk with all her might. Her body lifted and his cock slid out of her ass. He could feel how awkward that was for her and how much she had to clench up to stop herself from having the contents of her bowels follow him through the gaping hole that was her asshole. She stepped to the side and slid out of his loose embrace to kneel next to him. He felt her shudder in relief as her asshole closed shut. He realized she was about to clean his cock and quickly pulled out of the link.

She put two fingers around the base of his cock, which was the only place without visible filth on it, and gently tugged on it to turn him to face her. He complied, but was tempted to stop her and spare her the humiliation. Once again, he found himself entertaining feelings towards the hot, young con artist. Before he could remind himself of all the hurt she had caused him, her tongue reached out and gently flicked at his most sensitive flesh. He groaned and his knees nearly buckled. He put a hand on the table for support. She started licking at his glans and all he could think of were the overwhelming sensations she was inflicting upon him in his post orgasmic sensitivity.

When she put her lips around the head of his cock and started to suck, while running her tongue all over his underside, he realized he was about to cum for the second time in as many minutes. His hips started to buck and drive his cock deeper into her mouth, straining for her throat. She had kept up with her cleaning efforts, in accordance with his order, and tried to ignore all that was happening in her mouth. The taste, the smell and the texture. She also completely missed the effect her efforts were having on him. When she tried to slide her mouth off his dick to clean the base of it, he grabbed her hair and used it to slam his shaft all the way down her throat and spill his seed straight into her stomach.

She retched and gulped incessantly as she strove to not get any of his shooting cum into her lungs. He was acting on baser instincts and no thoughts of her discomfort could penetrate the haze of pleasure in his mind. His whole awareness had shrunk to just the blood filled cock that was being massaged by her grasping throat. When he came down from his high, he became aware of the fistfuls of hair and the saliva spilling out of her mouth and over his balls. He quickly let go and pulled his finally softening cock out. She fell forward and coughed and retched to get her breath back. He felt guilty for having done that to her, but he couldn't have helped himself. Pure instinct had been directing his actions.

Seeing her coughing and gasping for breath at his feet was making him feel bad so he sent her the order to go to the bathroom and clean her mouth as best as she could. She jumped up and dashed across the hallway. He heard the tap running and her gargling. He was starting to feel ashamed at his actions. He had been raised to do right by women and he was pretty sure that choking a girl with a cock covered in her own excrement was not the right thing to do. He lowered his gaze in shame and saw that her cleaning job was not complete. He sighed and took off his clothes. He went to the bathroom.

Krista was wetting his spare toothbrush and putting paste on it to brush her teeth. He slipped past her and went to the shower to wash his privates. He watched her breasts ever so slightly jiggle in the mirror as she brushed her teeth with a vengeance. He could just hear his parents' voices reproach him for treating a woman in such a way. He told the imaginary voices of his conscience that she had been the one to put ass to mouth on the list and roll the dice, but his conscience replied that he was the one that ordered her to make the list and roll the dice and that all of it was his doing. It was making him feel really bad about it.

He finished washing up and dried off. He went to his bedroom to get dressed. The sight of the bed, still disturbed from their lovemaking, renewed the hurt of betrayal. He grimaced and got dressed. He told himself that he was just getting started with her punishment.

Krista took ten more minutes to brush her teeth twice more and then spent another fifteen gargling away with all of his mouthwash before she felt ready to exit the bathroom. She wore a grimace that just said, "I know what feces taste like."

He smiled, pointed towards the list and dice atop the table and sent her the order to do another roll.

Krista gulped and took up the dice in a shivering hand. Even without focusing on their link, he could see the excitement and dread running across her face. She closed her fist around the d20 and brought it up to her mouth. She gave her fist a small kiss and then gently tossed the dice on the table. It bounced twice before noisily clattering to rest with the number eleven on its topmost face.

Ben sent her the order to read that entry aloud and explain it.

"Number eleven," she said, "ride a Vespa on a cobbled street in an Italian city. I, uh, I was running out of ideas that didn't include gambling and I can vaguely remember seeing a happy couple in a movie do that and I only put it there cause you were looking impatient. It's nothing special. Can I put something else in its place, please?"

Ben smirked. "Heck, no," he said. "Ride a Vespa on a cobbled street in Italy is what you wrote and ride a Vespa on a cobbled street in Italy is what you'll do." He sent her the order to choose an Italian city for her scooter ride. She turned to his laptop. He grabbed his wallet and checked how much cash he had. He guessed it would be enough to rent a couple of scooters for an hour or so.

Krista picked a town called Siena and Ben sent her the order to go and get dressed while he took the laptop and found out where they could rent scooters. He also looked up some online galleries of houses that were for sale, so he could envision an empty place to teleport into. He checked and saw that the local time was four p.m. The scooter rental place closed at eight.

"Oh, please, can we do other stuff there, too, like window shopping," she asked. "It's such a lame prize I've put on my list, riding a scooter and you should throw in a two hour walk around town into the deal cause I only put it down cause I could feel your impatience."

Ben considered her argument and shrugged. He had always wanted to travel, but never thought he'd get a chance to. Now that he could teleport, the world was his oyster. Siena was as good a place to start as any. "Ok," he said, making her jump up and pump a fist in the air. "But I'm not buying you anything!" Krista wilted a bit at hearing that. He said to Felicia, "Guard the place, we'll be right back!"

"Roger that, Boss," his familiar said.

He grabbed the list and dice, put on his belt with the pouches containing his material foci and sent Krista the order to put a hand on his shoulder and accept his teleportation spell. He spoke the magic word of the Greater Teleport spell and his den was suddenly replaced by the walk-in closet of the mansion he had picked out as their teleport spot. He could feel Krista's amazement.

Ben grinned. If he hadn't given her the order to accept the fact that he has magic, she'd probably pull her own hair off as she freaked out at instantly appearing on the other side of the planet. "Come on," he said and opened the door that led from the walk-in closet to the bedroom. He suddenly heard the gentle slapping of skin against skin and the unmistakable moans of feminine pleasure. He froze. Someone was having sex in the bedroom, not ten feet away from him. Much to his relief, they continued, implying that they hadn't heard the closet door open. He peeked out and saw a blonde, young man fucking a dark haired woman that was writhing under him on the bed. Ben was to their side, so they hadn't noticed him. He stepped back and gently closed the door until it was ajar.

He felt Krista's hot breath against the back of his neck. She was standing on tiptoes and trying to look over his shoulder at the source of the noises. Ben glared at her. She covered her mouth with a hand and stifled a laugh. She gestured for him to move. He shook his head no. She steepled her hands together in a pleading gesture and mimed that she would like to watch the happy couple in the next room. Ben looked at her in surprise, before glaring and shaking his head no.

He sent her the order to be quiet and stop tying to push out of the closet. He pulled out his eyelash and piece of gum arabic and used his Silent Spell feat to cast the Invisibility spell on her. As she vanished from his sight and the magic stopped flowing through him, he focused on their link so he could keep track of her while she was invisible. After three seconds, he could feel where she was and his magic resumed flowing.

He silently cast the Invisibility spell on himself and then inched the door open. He took Krista's hand and sent her the order to follow him out of the mansion. The couple's coupling was reaching its crescendo as the two of them snuck through the bedroom. He could feel Krista's desire to stay and watch the end of it. He had no intention of spying on people in their intimate moments. The orgasmic noises she was making and the smell of sex in the air were starting to have an effect on him, but he was still drained from having fucked Krista in the ass and his cock's response to the stimuli was minimal.

He quietly led Krista through the mansion, watching out for any other intruders, but he soon found himself looking around at the edifice itself. It was a truly beautiful house and his shitty place with the peeling paint, mold and damp was beginning to really grate on him in comparison. He decided to find a new place for himself with all possible urgency, just as soon as he finished his gambling punishment game with Krista and handed her over to the authorities.

He found the front door and looked out through the large window next to it. The front garden was small and the street was immediately beyond it. The door was locked. He spoke the words for the Knock spell and the door popped open. After he checked again that there was no one in sight, he dismissed their invisibilities and they stepped out into the front garden and the city beyond.

They took a leisurely stroll through the city, starting with the affluent, residential area they had teleported into and moving towards the historic city center. The city was bustling with activity and no one paid them any attention. They were just two ordinary tourists, taking in the sights. He felt Krista's delight with what she saw and allowed her to express herself in words. She soon started to point out the pretty statues and reliefs on the houses and commented on them. Despite her profession, or maybe as a prerequisite of it, she had a keen eye for the aesthetic and she wasn't shy about sharing her opinions with him, now that she was permitted to.

Ben mostly listened to what she was saying and tried to see her point, but she soon started engaging him in conversation directly. He never had much interest in architecture. His only experience with it had been building a tree house with his dad when he was a kid. He steered the conversation to speculations about who might be living in the old houses they were passing. Krista jumped on the bandwagon and the two of them started making up stories about the residents. They regaled themselves and each other with preposterous stories of blood feuds, star-crossed lovers, ancient curses and bizarre accidents involving cutlery.

The time just flew by and, before they knew it, they found themselves in the city center, not far from the scooter rental place, surrounded by a teeming mass of people going about their way. Ben realized he was having a great time with her, just walking, looking around and talking. They appeared to share a great chemistry, just like they had shared back in February. He didn't know how much of it was for real and how much of it was a carefully constructed veil she was drawing over his eyes so she could rob him that much easier. He honestly didn't want to know. Whether it was all an act, or reality, he was having a good time. He told himself it didn't matter, anyway, since he was going to hand her over to the authorities as soon as he got bored with punishing her.

He sent her the order to wait for him next to a fountain and went to exchange his dollars for euros. Then they visited the rental place and got a pair of scooters for an hour.

Krista surprised him by knowing exactly how to start and operate a scooter. He sent her the order to teach him and she did, using a mostly hands on approach. She sat behind him and pressed her firm breasts into the back of his T-shirt, so he couldn't miss feeling her nipples poking him in the back. She gently stroked his hands as she showed him how to work the controls for the scooter. He grinned at her see-through ploy, but allowed himself to enjoy it, all the same.

In a matter of minutes, he managed to gain her approval as he maneuvered the scooter around the small street in front of the rental place and the two of them sped off to the many cobbled streets the old part of town had. They rode their scooters over the cobbles, feeling each one as they passed over them. Through the link, he felt Krista be annoyed with the cobbles as they irritated her behind, which was still sore from the anal sex they had earlier. Soon, though, she began to enjoy their jostling as it reminded her of it. He felt her become aroused and elated as the motion delicately stimulated her anus. She shifted on her seat, trying to be increase her stimulation and still be discreet, while she varied her speed erratically.

Ben smiled, knowing exactly what she was doing and decided to never, ever tell her that he could feel what she felt. It was just too much fun catching her doing something naughty like this.

They drove around the city for the rest of the hour, spinning a few more yarns about the more interesting museums and buildings they passed. They cut the locals off in traffic and exchanged rude gestures with them, laughing like a pair of giddy school kids on vacation. They spent some more time sharing hastily made up stories about the residents of eye-catching houses they passed and then slowly made their way back to return the scooters. When they finally dismounted, Krista had a smile plastered to her flushed face and was breathing deep.

"You ok," Ben innocently asked.

"Yes, yes," Krista said. "Perfectly fine. Just having fun, that's all."

They went to a bakery and bought some fresh biscotti to munch on. They sat on a bench in one of the town's squares and watched the people walking to and fro.

"Well, it's time for you to roll again," he said at long last and pulled out her folded up list from his belt, along with the d20.

"Ok," Krista said. "Can I borrow a quarter, please?"

Ben fished a coin out of his pocket and handed it to her. She walked over to the fountain, brought the coin to her lips, closed her eyes for a moment and then tossed it into the clear water to join the thousands of others already there. She turned around and said, "I'm ready!"

They walked to a nearby cafe and stood next to an empty table. Krista rolled the dice on the palm of her hand for almost a full minute before she tossed it down on the table. The dice rolled to the center of the round table and landed with the number one facing up.

"Oooooh, critical miss," Ben groaned with a smile. "So much for the lucky fountain! That's the worst you can get on a d20!" He sent her the order to read the relevant entry and explain it.

"Nu-number one," Krista stammered. Her hands were shaking. "Have a big, hairy tarantula slowly walk across my face. I, I don't want to do this! I can't! Please! Please, don't make me do this!"

Ben shrugged. "Sorry, sweetie," he said, "you're the one that put it there in the first place. You're the one that rolled a one and you're the one whose face is going to be a hairy tarantula's playground."

He felt her terror mounting at hearing his words and glossed over it. Surely, this was a prime opportunity for her to see that her phobia of big, hairy spiders was unfounded. Still, her fear was so visceral and primal that he decided he wouldn't expose her to a real tarantula. He ordered her to be silent again and took her by the arm. He guided her to the cafe's restroom and sent her the order to teleport with him. He checked that the restroom was empty and then spoke the magical word of the Greater Teleport spell. They found themselves back in his den. He felt her amazement with the teleportation be tempered by her impending doom. He sent her the order to lie down on the floor and not move. He felt Krista try to resist it and fail.

123456...8