Outsiders Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lisa joined in on the lower dick, he was once again overwhelmed by pleasure. His hands fell on the backs of their heads and pushed them down his shafts with just their weight. The girls seemed to struggle before his dicks slipped down into their throats. Krista beat her fists against his side and raw anger flashed over in his mind at her insolence. He was still connected to their minds, so he could feel their desperate needs for air, as well as how horribly their stomachs were clenching up to expel the intruders from their throats.

He cooled down almost instantly and lifted his hands off the girls' heads. They both popped up for air but quickly resumed their work on his shafts. He could feel their arousal hadn't been lessened by the choking and he put his hands under his head as he lay back to enjoy their ministrations. He recognized the fact that when he transformed into an ogre mage, he took on all of its characteristics, including its demonic temperament. He was going to have to work hard to keep it in check.

When the girls slid their hands lower to stroke and grope his balls, he forgot all about the nature of ogre mages and his awareness shrunk just to the incredible sensations coming from his groin. The girls were stroking his shafts and balls and swallowing the heads of his cocks, driving him to orgasm, but it was only when they paused in their work to kiss one another that he became primed.

When they broke their passionate kiss and stuck their tongues out to lick at the heads of his cocks, he came with a roar of triumph. His seed shot out of his cocks and struck the girls in the face, making them come with each spurt. The orgasms snowballed and utterly overwhelmed them as his seed kept shooting out of him.

Finally, the girls stopped screaming in pleasure and collapsed to rest their heads against his muscular belly. The last shots of his load left his cocks to arc through the air and fall upon their cheeks, making the girls suffer another paroxysm of ecstasy, even as they nearly passed out in exhaustion.

Ben smiled and dozed off himself as he felt them fall asleep.

He woke up some time later. He was still an ogre mage, so he knew that his nap lasted less than three hours. The Sun was starting to set outside the window, painting the sky orange. Ben gently extricated himself out from under the girls. He stood up and picked up Lisa to lay her out on the bed, next to Raven. He frowned as he saw bloody gauge marks in the perfect skin of Raven's smooth hips. He had done that with his claws in a fit of passion. She probably hadn't even felt them from all the pleasure his demonic cum forced into her brain, and if she did, they only accentuated it.

He put Krista in the bed and then gently lifted Raven to carry her out of the room. The girl moaned but still slept, utterly spent from all the sensations he had forced her to endure. He set her down on the bottom of the stairs leading to the roof and changed back to his shape. He cast a spell of Invisibility on himself and changed into his ogre mage shape. He carried her up the stairs and gently set her down in one of the lawn chairs they put there to watch the sunsets.

He changed shape and became a golden dragon, though he was still invisible. The main reason he wanted a penthouse with its own roof was in case he needed to change into a dragon. His own spells were not available to him when he took on another shape but, as a gold dragon wyrm he was able to cast all the clerical spells from the Player's Handbook, as well as all the arcane spells, though only as a level seventeen caster. He didn't need to make the gestures, speak the words, or use the material foci, though he'd still need materials for some spells. This ability to cast literally all the mage and cleric spells listed in the Handbook had been a big factor in him choosing Shapechange as his latest spell.

He wasted no time in casting a spell of Cure Light Wounds on Raven. Her wounds vanished from her skin and Ben purred in relief. He changed shape back into that of an ogre mage and carried the still sleeping Raven downstairs. He laid her out in a clean bed and ended his spells of Invisibility and Shapechange to appear as himself again. He put his circlet away and fixed himself a light dinner.

After that, he browsed the spell lists in his books while he patiently waited for the girls to rouse on their own. As a metallic dragon, he would be able to cast the True Resurrection spell. That spell allowed him to bring back to life any willing soul and restore their body to full health as it was on the day that they died. All that was required five million dollars' worth of diamonds, which he couldn't yet buy, but could easily steal as an intangible mage. He couldn't bring back people that had died of old age, or anyone that died more than a hundred and seventy years ago, but those were the only limitations to the spell. Each soul he tried to restore to life would be informed of his name and alignment and had the option of choosing not to be brought back.

He didn't like the idea of stealing diamonds for the spell, but with the fate of the world at stake and his contacts too busy selling the stuff he had fabricated for them to buy any more, for the time being, he was beginning to realize that he needed to steal the diamonds and resurrect Simon, or one of the Order of the Hammer zealots, and get some answers. He decided that he'd cast Dominate Person on them right off the bat.

With a sigh, he put away his rulebooks and went online to find a diamond dealer that wouldn't be instantly ruined if five million in diamonds went missing overnight. He teleported invisibly to their shop and used his spell of Ethereal Jaunt to obtain the necessary diamonds. He hoped that no one would get blamed for the disappearance and wind up with their career ended, or a prison sentence, but he knew how much they overcharged for their wares and that tempered his guilt and anxiety.

He teleported back, cast Shapechange on himself and walked out onto his roof, where he changed into a golden dragon. He spent ten minutes casting the spell of True Resurection and willed for Simon Eustace Thorpe to be recreated before him.

The spell cast itself out of Ben's dragon form and achieved nothing, leaving him utterly shocked. Either Simon was very happy to be dead, or resurrecting the dead was the one limit to his magic.

He changed back into himself and cast another spell of Invisibility upon himself. His gold dragon ninth level spell slot was spent until he cast another spell of Shapechange. It didn't matter, all metallic dragon wyrms he could change into had one ninth level slot for clerical spells. He changed into his silver dragon form and cast a spell of True Resurrection on Piotr, the dead zealot. If he couldn't get Simon, he was going to get some answers from Piotr. After ten minutes, the spell flew out of him without recreating Piotr before him. He got the distinct sense that Piotr refused the offer of resurrection.

Ben changed back into his human form, utterly puzzled. Why had the spell not worked on Simon, but was refused by Piotr? He cast another Invisibility on himself, lest his neighbors suddenly spot a colossal, mythical beast atop his building, and changed into a bronze dragon.

He cast the spell of True Resurrection on Lisa's friend Cassie, who had been the first to die at her house. He knew her name, time of death and location of death and that was enough for the spell. Ten minutes of casting later, the spell again failed without an explanation. After casting another Invisibility, Ben took the shape of a brass dragon and tried again, with another of Lisa's friends, but got the same result.

He changed back into his own form and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He went online and looked up who had died in the base massacre. He picked a pretty, young, female journalist and cast another Invisibility before changing into a copper dragon and trying to resurrect her. When that spell failed, he was forced to recognize the fact that people whose souls were reaped to power Outsider magic were gone for good and resurrecting them was impossible.

Piotr's soul, on the other hand, had refused the offer of resurrection, suggesting that Ben could indeed resurrect people. He decided to properly test that theory. After casting another spell of Invisibility as himself, he ended his current spell of Shapechange and cast a new one. He became a golden dragon again and cast the True Resurrection spell with Ritchie Falco in mind.

After ten minutes, the diamonds coalesced and faintly glowed before emitting a bright flash. As soon as the flash cleared, Ritchie Falco was there, lying naked before Ben. Ben cast the Dominate Person spell as quickly as he could and Ritchie only had the chance to stand up and gape around himself before Ben took over his mind.

Ben sent Ritchie the order to tell him everything about the afterlife, but Ritchie shrugged and said, "I don't remember anything about that. I remember that cunt Pryzbylewski shooting me to death and I remember drowning to death in my own blood and then I felt you calling me and I answered. There was nothing in between."

Ben didn't know if that meant that there wasn't an afterlife, or if resurrection wiped a soul's memory of it. He shrugged his wings. It didn't matter to him, anyway.

Ritchie looked around and then put his hands to his hips. "You did good, Kidder," he said, his tone of voice cocky. "I'm inclined towards forgiving you for getting me killed in the first place." His eyes darted all around, trying to spot Ben. "Now, show yourself and let's talk about how you're gonna make it up to me! I'm thinking that-"

Ben rolled his eyes in annoyance and cast the Disintegrate spell on Ritchie. A thin, green ray sprang from his claw and hit Ritchie in the chest, instantly turning him into a sprinkling of fine dust. Ben gasped as he suddenly appeared visible on his roof. He quickly changed back into his own form and ran down the stairs. He sat down in his living room and feared having been seen. He paced from window to window, expecting to hear police sirens at any moment.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and told himself he was being ridiculous. He was only a dragon for a second, on a rooftop which few buildings overlooked. Even if someone did see him turn back into himself, they probably didn't believe their own eyes. He laughed out loud and shook his head to himself. He was going to have to be more careful in the future.

He went upstairs to check on the girls. They were fast asleep so he consulted his rulebooks again, trying to dig up a divination spell that would allow him to learn more about who was behind creating the portal. All of them demanded experience points in exchange for vague answers and he dismissed that line of inquiry. His experience points were even more precious to him now that they had brought usable spells to him. He put the rulebooks away and amused himself by watching TV and surfing the web until he was sleepy.

On Friday morning, Lisa woke him up by sucking his dick. He lay back and enjoyed himself until he shot his load down her throat. She licked him clean and then stood up. "Not quite as good as yesterday," she said.

"Did you like that," he asked her.

She nodded vigorously. "I'd love it if you fucked me like you did Raven," she shyly said. "It looked so freaking hot."

He got out of bed and smiled at her. "Don't worry," he said, "you'll get your turn, too!" He spanked her bare ass and went to the bathroom.

During breakfast, he explained the Shapechange spell to the girls and they oohed and aahed in appreciation and excitement. They quickly agreed that his ogre mage shape would be a frequent visitor in the bedroom. Ben was feeling oddly happy that he had the ability to make the girls cum whenever he felt like it, without resorting to dominating their minds. The spells of domination were going to expire soon and he found himself regretting the day he would no longer be able to telepathically spy on their ecstasy.

As soon as he finished his breakfast, he went and got his circlet and put it on his brow. "Ok, girls," he said, "time for some payback, I think."

"What do you mean," Raven asked.

Ben smiled and closed his eyes to concentrate. He cast the spell of Shapechange and envisioned becoming a young, Asian girl. He heard the girls gasp in astonishment and opened his eyes. "Did it work," he asked. He rushed over to the bathroom and felt two weird weights bouncing around his chest. He smiled. He was a woman, but he wanted to see if he was the kind of woman he had envisioned.

He stood before the full length mirror and gasped in surprise. His reflection was that of a petite, but well endowed, Asian girl with long, straight, black hair. He turned this way and that, admiring his new form, particularly the pert ass. The girls crammed into the doorway and gave a few wolf whistles.

He laughed and held up his tits at them. He gasped at the pleasurable sensation of touching his own nipples. They had never been anywhere near that sensitive when he was a boy. The girls stepped into the bathroom and began fondling his firm, young flesh.

"Is this what you meant," Krista breathed into his ear. He shuddered in delight at the sensations. His ears were more sensitive, just as the rest of his skin was, too. He swallowed heavily and nodded yes in response to her question. Raven's hands felt so good against his tits and Lisa's hand on his ass was just sublime. "So, this is our chance to avenge all the orgasms and ecstasy you forced on us? Not just last night, but the past few weeks, too?"

Ben nodded again and the girls giggled. The grabbed him by the hands and dragged him to the tub. "First thing's first," Raven said. She patted the hair covering his crotch, "These need to go!"

The girls had him sit on the edge of the tub and teased his sensitive pussy under the pretext of working warm suds into his pubes. He was squirming under the onslaught of tactile sensations. Spying on these kinds of touches from the girls' minds was one thing, experiencing them firsthand was something else. He realized, as bolts of metaphoric lightning arced from his crotch to his brain, that the girls were quite used to such pleasure and that made it stick out less in their minds.

For him, it was unbelieveable. He couldn't keep still, so the girls pinned his upper body down in the tub and held his legs up. Krista and Raven kept him still while Lisa slowly shaved him bare. He giggled at her tickling touch, and marveled at the breathy sounds he made.

He was thankful when Lisa finally finished and washed him clean. He was thoroughly aroused and didn't want to thrash through an orgasm while a razor was being held to his crotch. Raven and Krista pulled him up and Lisa used a towel to dry his groin. The touch of the fabric on his outer lips was making his knees buckle and mewling noises escape his lips.

The girls laughed and led him upstairs to one of the bedrooms. They kissed and fondled him all the way up the stairs. Their lips were so soft against his own and their tongues tickled and aroused with each flicker, yet he was no closer to cumming that he had been when they had pulled him out of the tub. He tried to growl in frustration, but the sounds he made were girly and made the girls giggle in amusement.

They pulled him into a bedroom and made him lie down on the bed. They kept him pinned down with ease, since Raven and Krista were both bigger than him and Lisa was his equal in size, now. Raven loomed over him and bent down to kiss him. Her tits hung down and covered his own with their soft warmth in a way that made him writhe with desire.

After Raven ended their long, tender kiss, she straightened up and gave him a wicked smirk. He looked around at Krista and Lisa and saw that they were holding an assortment of sex toys. To his questioning look, Raven said, "We were going to show them to you this weekend and teach you how to use them on us, but this is so much better. Now, you get to know first hand how they work and what they can make you feel!"

The girls laughed and Ben swallowed nervously. For the next three hours, the girls put him through the paces, using everything in their arsenal on him. They started by kissing and fondling him, but they quickly progressed to fingering his pussy. Krista put first one, then two fingers in his pussy, making him brace his heels against the mattress and lift his hips up in the air. Raven pressed his hips back down while Lisa pinned his shoulders.

When Krista pressed her thumb against his clit and stuck a third finger into him, he screamed out loud in orgasm. His whole body shook and shuddered for half a minute, while his mind struggled to figure out what was going on. His orgasm had barely ended when Raven stuck a dildo inside of him. He shrieked at the pressure on the walls of his overly sensitised pussy.

"This is for fucking me last night," Raven said and started jackhammering the dildo in and out of his pussy. Ben fought it. He tried to scream out that she was hurting him, but the sensations that were coming to his brain were equal parts pleasure and pain. Krista and Lisa bent their heads down to kiss at his erect nipples and he climaxed again.

After he came down from his second high, the girls rolled him over and started to tease his asshole with spit covered fingers. He was tempted to change shape and end the torment, but a part of him was too exhausted to do it and very curious to feel what it would be like.

Raven started pushing anal beads into his ass and he groaned with each bead slipping inside of him. When she started pulling them out, he yelped at the sensations. They reminded him of having a bowel movement and he strained to maintain control of himself. "And that's for reaming me last night," Raven said. She would continue to seesaw his asshole with the beads for the rest of the three hours he spent as a cute, Asian girl.

Lisa and Krista introduced his nipples to nipple clamps and had his clit make best friends with a rabbit vibe. Ben screamed, writhed and endured a procession of orgasms and new sensations for the whole three hours the Shapechange spell lasted. All the sex toys, apart from the anal beads popped out or off him as he turned back into himself. He passed out and Raven had to pull the beads out of him while he was asleep.

Ben regained consciousness late in the afternoon. It took him a minute to realize where he was. In the meanwhile, the minds linked to his let themselves be known. Susan was doing her gardener, Felicia was napping on the roof, and the girls were playing a video game in the media room.

He went to the bathroom to take a leak and was astonished to see that his pubes were still gone, despite him being himself again. His dick looked much bigger in his hand, so he just shrugged it off.

After washing his hands, Ben called a nearby restaurant and ordered a picnic basket to be made and delivered. He got dressed, drank some water and then joined the girls in the media room. The girls were concerned if they had taken him too far, earlier, but Ben waved off their concerns and apologies with a smile.

"I loved it," he said. "As a matter of fact, we're going to be doing that often."

The girls shared a look and Raven said, "Ok! Provided that Mister Ogre comes out to play just as often." She held out her hand.

Ben shook her hand and said, "Deal!"

They all hugged and kissed after that, but Ben was far too drained for anything more than that. The girls didn't mind. They all sat down and the girls showed him how to play the new game they had bought. In it, they were the children of a king who had passed away and they had to drag a wagon carrying his casket to his final resting place over a series of arcade levels using ropes and jumps. Normally, Ben would scoff at arcade games, but this one was exciting and different, so he played it with the girls. They laughed and screeched as the wagon kept falling off platforms despite them pulling on their ropes.