Outsiders Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krista chuckled and said, "She does have a point. I mean, our second visit to Paris is pretty much unbeatable in my book."

"Yeah," Raven said, "dinner up in the Eiffel Tower, with the whole city lit up below us... Oh, that was so romantic!"

"Well, I was thinking more about when Ben bent me over the original Mona Lisa in the Louvre's basement and fucked my brains out while I smiled at her but, sure, that was cool, too."

"Let's face it," Lisa said. "These past six months, we've spent our Sundays going everywhere we wanted and trying everything that sounded fun. We're plum out of ides. At least, I am."

"Me, too," Krista said and then smiled. "Do we spend our potentially last night on this Earth vegging out on the couch, watching TV?"

"That would be a perfect way to end the evening," Raven said, "but there is one thing we've never done and I'd like to do it before the day is over."

"Just name it," Ben said.

"What didn't we do," Lisa asked, her brow bunched in confusion.

"We've never," Raven said and paused for dramatic effect, before finishing her sentence with a dramatic flourish, "flown anywhere!"

Everyone looked at her wide, gleeful smile in confusion. "You want to fly," Krista asked.

"Yeah," Raven said. Off the confused faces of her lovers, she added, "I want to go flying so I can join the Mile High Club."

Everyone nodded and let out an, "Ah," at her explanation.

She shrugged and smiled, saying, "You asked me if there's anything I still want to do, and I want to join the Mile High Club. I'm a simple girl with simple desires."

"More like base desires," Lisa jabbed.

"You're welcome to sit this one out," Raven fired back.

Ben raised his hands and said, "Ladies! Let's not fight! There's plenty of me to go around! And, honestly, I'm game for this."

"I'm in, too," Krista said.

"I'm not sitting this one out, either," Lisa said.

"Well, then," Ben said, "we've just planned our Thursday. We're joining the Mile High Club. I'll just... uh, find us a plane to charter, or something."

He went online and quickly found a plane for hire. It was an airliner extensively remodeled to serve as executive transport. It had seats for less than sixty passengers, but the accommodations were luxurious, to say the least.

Ben teleported them to Los Angeles, where the plane was waiting for them, and they boarded their flight for New York. Ben hired only a pair of pilots, and cast Seeming on his girls, giving them the appearance of flight attendants. The plane taxied through LAX to the runway and spent a few minutes waiting for its turn to take off.

When the plane started accelerating down the runway, Ben, Lisa and Raven found themselves enjoying the rush. Krista, the only one with previous flying experience, smirked at their excitement. The three of them gasped when the plane suddenly tilted its nose up and separated itself from the ground. It kept accelerating as it climbed higher and higher. They looked out the windows to see the ground get progressively further away below them. The higher they got, the more the ground looked like a drawn map.

Pretty soon, clouds obscured their view of the ground and the captain switched off the seatbelt sign. Ben and the girls unstrapped themselves from their seats and got up to explore the cabin. After sampling some of the onboard amenities, Raven whipped up some cream in the galley and asked Ben to make it taste like strawberries. While he cast Prestidigitate to do that, she took hold of the hem of Lisa's T-shirt and pulled it up over her head.

Lisa didn't resist, even when Raven took off her bra, leaving her topless. Raven stuck her hand in the cream and scooped some of it out. She smeared it slowly over Lisa's breasts, making the swarthy girl shudder and squeal. When she was done covering her tits, Raven stuck her fingers out in front of Lisa's face. The Latina licked out with her red tongue and tasted the strawberry-flavored cream. She smiled and locked eyes with Raven before slowly sucking each of the blonde's fingers into her mouth and licking them clean.

Ben found the sight so sexy he had to undo his zipper and release his hard cock. Krista reacted to this by kneeling in front of him and slowly stroking his hard on. Ben hissed in pleasure. He clasped his hand around her wrist and pulled her with him as he walked backwards to his seat. He sat down and relaxed while she knelt between his legs, stroking his shaft.

He watched Lisa finish cleaning off Raven's fingers and then the blonde leaned in to kiss her. Raven moaned in appreciation as she tasted strawberry on Lisa's lips. Their kiss slowly built up to a passionate frenching, while Krista locked her lips around Ben's glans. She slowly ran her mouth down his shaft, her cheeks hollowing as she applied suction. Ben's eyes fluttered closed as Krista's hand slipped into his underwear to cradle his balls. He spread his thighs further and lay his head back on the headrest.

Raven planted a trail of soft kisses down Lisa's chin and neck, nibbling at the skin over her collarbone, until she reached her breasts. She stuck her tongue out and took her time licking up the cream spread over one of Lisa's breasts. Lisa shuddered and gasped at the tickling. Lisa's vocal encouragements sent Ben over the edge and he erupted into Krista's eager mouth. Krista sucked up and swallowed every bit of his seed. He relaxed in his seat and nearly dozed off.

When he opened his eyes again, Kirsta was standing in front of Lisa, slightly bent over, and licking at her cream-covered breast. Lisa was holding onto the back of a seat with both hands for balance as her legs threatened to give in at any moment under the onslaught. Raven finished with her tit and nuzzled into the action over the other one. Krista and she alternated licking the cream off Lisa's tit with licking it off each other's nose and cheeks. Their hands were busy groping and stroking Lisa's back.

After they finished licking off the last of the cream, they shared it between themselves. Krista then returned her attention to Lisa's erect nipple, while Raven kissed lower across the Latina's taut tummy until she reached her navel. She stuck her tongue in and tickled, making Lisa give off a throaty laugh.

Raven undid the button and zipper on Lisa's skirt and let it fall down her hips. Lisa stepped out of the skirt and the girls helped her to a seat, where they proceeded to lift up her feet and remove her shoes. They rubbed her feet, easing all the tension she was still feeling, and then sucked at her toes, making her squirm in her seat. The two of them kissed slowly up her legs, until their heads met over her upper thighs.

Krista and Raven kissed one another and then Raven decided to go higher and kiss and knead Lisa's breasts again. Krista grasped Lisa's thighs and spread them wide. She kissed the insides of her thighs, bypassing her engorged pussy lips until Raven got her to focus on her breasts. They Krista dove in, giving Lisa's pussy a long, slow lick from bottom to the top of her slit. Lisa writhed in her seat, but Raven pushed her down.

Krista teased the brunette's outer lips while Raven worshipped her breasts. Lisa was panting and heaving, grasping at the heads of her two lovers, trying to press them harder into her flesh. When Krista finally licked at Lisa's clit, the Latina screamed as she came. Her whole body shuddered as her skin took on a ducky glow. The girls gently massaged her flesh while she rode out the waves of her pleasure. When Lisa came down from her high, Raven knelt beside Krista and started licking Lisa's juices off the redhead's lips and chin.

As usual, the Sapphic display had brought Ben's blood to a boil inside his rock hard cock. He stood up and cast the Shapechange spell, unnoticed by the girls. He changed into his Ogre Mage form and closed the distance between himself and the girls with just one stride. His claws sank into the clothes of each kneeling beauty. Before they could react, he ripped their clothes into shreds which slowly fell off their bodies. His nose was assaulted by the smells of their arousals and his eyes wandered to their tits. Raven's nipples were puffy and Krista's were erect.

He sat down on the floor and grabbed Raven under her arms. He placed her over his hard lower cock and let her slowly slide down it. She groaned loudly as the rigid meat split her open. He hissed at how tight her wet pussy was around him. Krista leaned over to kiss Raven, but Ben grabbed her, too. She squealed as he lifted her up and held her over his upper cock.

Krista started mumbling, "please," over and over again, unsure if she wanted to be spared the uncomfortably huge cock in her pussy, or if she was begging for it. Ben grunted a laugh and slowly impaled her on his shaft. She stiffened up at first, but her resistance was useless so she relaxed and let him use her body as he saw fit. She soon felt the phallus stab at her cervix as she became wedged between him and Raven. Their tits touched and she could feel Raven's excited breath against her forehead.

Ben took the pot of strawberry flavored whipped cream and dumped it down on Krista's front. "Have at it," he ordered Raven.

The blonde smiled and bent over to start licking the cream off of Krista's front. Krista moaned at the sensations of Raven's tongue against her skin. Pretty soon, Raven started to shift her weight around to be able to get at all the cream. This jostled the dick inside of her against her g-spot and she started to ride it, as if suddenly remembering its presence and purpose.

With Krista tight around his upper cock and Raven riding his lower one, Ben was rapidly nearing orgasm. His three balls pulled up and he roared out his pleasure when he felt Raven climax on his dick. His cum shot out of his dicks and into the girls, where it made them orgasm with each shot he spent. The girls embraced each other and shuddered through the piled-on orgasms together.

They were exhausted by the ecstasy, so Ben set them aside and turned his attention to Lisa, who was watching them from a chair and lazily touching herself. When she looked into his black eyes, she froze in fear. "Oh, no," she said as he advanced on her, his hard dicks leading the way. He laughed as he tore her clothes off and idly wondered if the pilots could hear him all the way to the cockpit. As he lined up his dicks with Lisa's pussy and ass, he decided that it didn't matter in the least. He roared as he stabbed his cocks into her.

When the pilots announced that they have begun the approach to La Guardia airport, Ben and the girls were startled awake. They found themselves lying on the floor of the cabin in a sweaty tangle of limbs. Only Ben had his clothes on and intact. The girls grumbled a little at the fact that their threads had been shredded. When they got up to strap into their seats, they grumbled a lot at the soreness and stickiness Ben's cocks had left them with.

After the plane landed and started to taxi to a gate, the girls looked at him expectantly. "Well," Raven finally spoke up, "are you going to make us some clothes, or what?"

"No," Ben said, sporting a mischievous grin.

"Oh, come on, Ben," Lisa said. "We have to get off the airplane. You can't just teleport us home, people would wonder where we disappeared during the flight. It'd be a Philadelphia-type media riot all over again. Make us some clothes!"

"I'll only teleport us home after we've left the airport and found a secure location," he said.

"As you should," Lisa said. "But we need clothes for that. Make us some clothes!"

"Not gonna do that," he said.

"Well, at least cast Mending on the things we wore," Krista said, looking at their torn clothes, strewn across the cabin in ribbons. "I think it might just work."

"Not gonna do that, either," he said.

"Then, what are you going to do," Lisa asked. "Do you expect us to just walk out there, into a mess of people and security cameras buck naked?"

Ben's grin turned into a smile. He nodded and laughed evilly.

"You've gotta be joking," Raven exclaimed.

The plane pulled to a stop, prompting the girls' frightened exclamations. They undid their seat buckles and Ben stood up to cast Greater Teleport. They found themselves in his warehouse. He cast Shapechange and changed into a silver dragon. The girls rubbed their arms to their chests at the cold.

"See," Lisa said, smiling, "I knew you wouldn't make us go around naked."

"We still have to walk off that plane, or we'll end up on the news," Krista calmly said. "Please hurry up with the casting. Whatever you make for me, I want it to be warm." Lisa and Raven agreed, but Ben cast Endure elements on the three of them, making them ignore the cold.

Now that keeping warm was no longer a concern, the girls began stating their clothing wishes, but Ben simply cast Seeming on the three of them and made them look like they were wearing skirts and blouses. He changed back into himself and teleported them back to the airplane before they could ask him what he was doing.

The girls were astonished to find themselves back on the plane, utterly naked. The plane was parked and connected to the terminal via a tunnel.

"What's the meaning of this," Raven hissed. "Make us some clothes, right now!"

Ben went through a privacy curtain and they ran after him. As soon as they passed through the curtain, they came to a dead stop, looking like deer caught in headlights. The copilot was standing by the open door, politely smiling. Before they could think of anything to do, the copilot nodded his head at them and respectfully said, "Ladies."

"He's cast Seeming on us," Krista whispered heatedly. "Don't make any moves that suggest you're really naked and no one will see through the illusion." The girls nodded.

Ben walked off the plane and the three of them filed out after him. They had to really struggle to not cover up their naughty bits as they walked into the airport as naked as the day they were born. Lisa trotted up to walk next to him and she whispered, "Ben, you've got to dress us! We're naked!"

Ben just smiled and kept on walking. He led the girls through the entire airport facility, while the three of them followed his lead, too focused on everyone else's eyes to notice the merry-go-round he was leading them on. Their eyes rapidly darted from one face to the next, searching for that look of astonishment people get when they spot a gorgeous girl walking naked in a public place. He loved seeing them squirm in embarrassment and desperately try to hide it at the same time.

He finally led them to the taxi stand outside and called for one to come for them. They filed into the back seat, with a naked Lisa perched in Ben's lap. He had the cabby drive them to Central Park, where they got out and mingled with the crowds of people that were enjoying a Thursday evening in the park. No one could see through the illusion of clothes and the girls' embarrassment got old, after a while, so Ben led them behind a bush and teleported them home.

"Ah, finally," Raven exclaimed. "You're evil!"

Ben laughed and said, "But you love me for it! Ok, it's time to get busy! You all know what to do?"

"I'm making dinner," Raven said and went to the kitchen.

"I'm getting dressed and then I'm parking my butt in the media center to watch the feed from the heliospheres and make sure they're keeping station," Krista said.

"I'm with her," Lisa said.

"Me, too," Felicia said. "Except for the getting dressed part."

"Ok," he said and nodded. "Showtime!"

He made himself invisible and teleported to Croatia to get the heliospheres and deploy them over the Faroes and Svalbard. It was the dead of night and nobody was around to watch him as he connected a charged graphene battery to each sphere, so they would work without sunlight. He activated them and saw that they were as easy to use as Sean had described them. He selected from their menu to have their surveillance feeds transmitted to his apartment via satellite uplink.

He phoned Krista's cell and she confirmed the feeds were coming in clear. They coordinated him handing her remote control of the spheres and then he cast Shapechange and turned into a dragon. He cycled through all his dragon forms twice and spent every possible spell slot on teleporting the spheres into position over the islands.

When he finished, he teleported home and had dinner with the girls, before settling in for the night in front of the screens in the media center. They watched the snow covered islands and commented on cars disappearing into tunnels in the Faroe islands and tracked people driving across Svalbard on snowmobiles.

They found no activity that would suggest the presence of the enemy and they marked each and every place that had snow cleared to reveal the earth beneath.

"Ah, fuck me," Ben groaned as he stood up and stretched. He yawned and the girls yawned as well. The airplane fuck had drawn a lot of their energy and they were all tired. "We need to get to sleep! Felicia, make sure we're all up before-"

"Before four a.m.," Felicia said, finishing his sentence, "so you can cast the protective spells on all of you and head off to war together. I know, Boss. I'll get you all up in plenty of time."

"Thanks," he said and petted her on the head.

He led the girls upstairs, where they all undressed, got into the same bed, hugged and quickly fell asleep together. Felicia remained in front of the screens, watching for any sign of the enemy.

She hated Ben for not taking her with them, but Ben had explained to her, over and over again, that she would just be a liability. She glared at the screens and watched the clock tick the minutes away, bringing the celestial bodies closer and closer to the alignment which would give the enemy the chance to end the world. She found herself wishing the enemy would oversleep and miss it. It wasn't such a pipe dream, she thought, the eclipse would only last two and a half minutes and the sacrifice would have to go from completely healthy to completely dead in that short timeframe. The enemy might fuck it up, somehow.

She sighed and stopped daydreaming. She focused anew on the screens, working the track pad of the laptop that was adapted for her paws. She had to find where the preparations for the ritual were taking place. The snow, representing the element of water, had to be cleared down to the ground and the activation spell drawn on it before the eclipse came.

The horizon was sunset red in every direction at once. Thousands of faces smiled and quickly alternated between taking off their protective eyewear and looking at the endless sunset surrounding them and putting the eyewear back on and looking up at the big, black dot covering the Sun. Cameras flashed extra bright in the dusk, pictures were taken and videos shot, but most would come to disappoint their makers since they didn't account for how much darker it would be once the eclipse started.

A series of gasps erupted and the cameras were either forgotten, or pointed where everyone was pointing. All eyes were now covered with protective eyewear as people looked up. They witnessed the bright twinkles and flashes of light as the Sun was starting to emerge between the mountains of the Moon. This enchanting display lasted for just a few seconds and then the Sun emerged from behind the Moon as a crescent.

People wowed and applauded, raising their eyewear to look at their loved ones nearby. They made small noises of disappointment as they noticed the sunset all around them disappeared. The eclipse had passed, leaving them with wonderful memories.

As the shadow of the Moon passed to the east of the Faroe islands, an invisible golden dragon soared through the skies above them. On his back were three powered armors, just as invisible as him.