Outta Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her "fuck you" finger, and used it to call him over.

"Oh, I've to go," hubby said, his voice dropping several notes, and getting all husky.

"Oh c'mon baby," she pouted, just sort of wriggling this and that way, and stroking them juicy, creamy thighs, mesmerizing Edi like a python encircling its prey. He seemed undecided, so she used the magic words,

"Cumm fuck my w-e-t, sticky, lil white pussy with that big, black cock!" " she said in a voice laced with honey, exaggerating her country bumpkin accent, which really turned him on.

As the words rolled off her tongue, Mel felt tingly all over. Even after all these years of marriage, dirty talk about black cocks and white pussies still drove them both mad. Of course, they didn't say that shit every time they fucked. It was more like special china, to be stored away somewhere safe, and taken out for special occasions.

And this was a special occasion. Mel was going to fuck hubby, then tail his ass, and if she caught that big, black dick fucking some bitch... So, this could be like a last meal for hubby. Edi locked the door hastily and came to her, not even knowing that his ass was probably a dead black man walking.

They melted into each other's arms and their mouths closed over one another.

Part of Mel wanted to wrap that steamy pussy up, stick it in the freezer, and then just sneak up on him from behind and get in a few cheap shots, whether he was actually guilty or not.

However, the bigger part of her was so, so horny. She felt a morbid arousal. Her suspicion that her husband might be cheating was like an aphrodisiac. She wanted that presumably unfaithful, big, fucking dick up in her pussy like yesterday.

As if to fuel her suspicions, Edi seemed in a hurry to fuck her horny white ass and get out of there. Within seconds, he had her top bunched under her armpits and was chewing on her big, creamy orbs. Like a good housewife, Mel scooped up her tits and stuffed long, thick, excited nipples between his lush, dark lips. His hot, wet tongue twirled around the sensitive nubs, giving Mel goose bumps and making her moan sweetly.

Then he slapped his palm into her soggy, shaved cunt with a loud smack, and he pressed the ball of his hand into her. She was so wet his palm slid slickly all over her slit and clit, sending sharp, tiny bolts of electricity ripping through her crotch making her roll her hips lustily. Mel dug her fingers into her scalp, loving the feel of his short hair on her fingers.

Then she was pressing him feverishly downwards, towards her Big Mama Thang. Edi dropped to his knees and pulled her ass over the edge of the desk, raising and spreading her golden thighs. The strong aroma of her excited pussy filled his nostrils. He inhaled it and felt it enter his brains and explode, sending his senses reeling like an intoxicant.

His dark hands reached to her shaved, silky smooth pussy and spread it. His eyes got dreamy as he lost himself in its beauty. Mel's cunt was like a ripe, juicy fruit, split in the middle by her beautiful pussy. Her engorged, crinkled lips were like the petals of a flower, framing a pink gash that was all wet and shiny. He could see her sticky love juices flowing copiously, seeping down her crack and onto the desktop. Damn!

He groaned with hunger and dipped his face closer. As she felt his hot breath on her mons, Mel's hips rocked in anticipation. His hot, slippery tongue slithered up and down the crevice between her thigh and her mons, on both sides, sending thrills up and down her spine. Mel mewed sweetly.

Then he smeared his thick lips onto her soft, tender cunt flesh. They felt like hot, soft, fleshy pillows, all slick and slippery from his saliva. He dragged them up and down, back and forth, all over her vulva and pubes leaving her silky skin all wet and shiny. But to Mel's exasperation, they approached but did not touch her horny slit. Mel trembled with agitation, desperately willing her pussy to cumm.

Mel's hormones threatened to run away with her. She tried to twist her hips and throw her pussy at his mouth, but he dodged away and chuckled, holding her down firmly with his powerful arms.

"Oh, don't you be cruel Edi darling. Click the booty baby," she begged in a deep, lust filled voice, but he only chuckled.

"Edi!!! I wanna cumm! Darn!" she protested. "Please, baby please" Mel begged, her hands reaching up to cup her tits and tweak her thick nipples.

"Patience. Beast!" he teased, slapping her moans and chuckling.

"Aight den, I guess will just have to eat myself," she giggled, scooping up a tit and craning her neck. She caught the nipple between her teeth, smacked her lips loudly and snaked her tongue around it, causing her body tremble. She sucked on her nipple like a salacious, dirty, horny lil slut wife, before letting it slowly slide out.

"Fuck!" Edi gasped with lust, very turned on.

"I'm telling you, I'm fucking horny and you think I'm bullshitting!!!" she rasped. "Now come on darling, do me baby! Please!!!"

"Say no more," he gasped as he brought his mouth to her cunt and smooched her swollen, pink lips with his full, dark ones. Mel groaned with pleasure as his tongue fluttered over the sticky, engorged lips of her cunt like the wings of a butterfly. Then he took an engorged lip into his mouth and suckled on it, rolling it around, and teasing it with his slithering tongue. He pulled on her sensitive lips, smacking and slurping loudly, groaning with relish, driving his wife crazy with lust.

Groaning with relish, Edi pressed his lush lips to her cunt and burrowed his tongue into her slippery, well lubricated, tasty love hole, lapping up her tasty love nectar and exciting her nerve endings. Mel cried to the Lord above and started rolling her hips.

A look of pure delight covered his face as he ate her and Mel fell in love with him all over again. The horny housewife leaned back and drowned in pleasure, feeling like she was floating in an ocean of warm champagne, with tiny bubbles exploding all over skin, making her so tingly.

"Oh yes my baby. That's it..." she moaned, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Her breathing speeded up and she felt her orgasm approaching fast. Edi fucked the fleshy folds of her pussy with his thick tongue, slurping away noisily. Mel felt her orgasm rushing at her. He brought her right to the edge of heaven, then he pulled back. He patted her cunt, chuckling as she gave a moan of dismay and cussed him out. He did this several times.

"Oh fuck Edi!!! This is spousal abuse..." Mel slid her legs over his shoulders, locked her feet behind his back and held him with her powerful legs. "Now quit messing around Edi and make me cumm like a bitch all over your face," she growled, her face all frenzied, her nipples nearly exploding in her fingers.

Edi chuckled and pinched her pubes, pulling them back so that her prominent clit stood out like a solitary hill on a flatland. He slid two digits into his mouth and wet them.

"Yes baby..." she groaned in anticipation, as he lodged his fingers in her opening.

"Alright then, cumm like a bitch!" he shoved his fingers deep into her, as his lips latched onto her clit, causing thousands of tiny explosions to rip through her crotch

"A-a-a-a-a!!!!" Mel bawled, cumming violently, her hips leaping sharply off the desk. She climaxed hard, seeing stars in broad daylight.

Edi snaked his tongue around her clit. He sucked the skin off her sensitive nub as he finger fucked her pussy feverishly, rolling his digits round and round, massaging the walls of her vagina. Mel went berserk as a lightning storm took place in her head. Wrapping her thighs around his head, Edi's energetic wife raised her hips completely off the desk, placing her weight on his shoulders. Her body formed a human bridge as she zealously humped his face and fingers, skyrocketing from one climax into the next.

Edi held her up by the buttocks and his fingers and tongue kept working her, driving Mel even wilder. She bawled her pleasure out frenziedly.

Chapter 4

Edi loved eating Mel's pussy, however, his dick was getting all jealous and said to his mouth, "Come on buddy, don't be selfish, let the brothers in on the action, will you?"

He pulled his face out of his wife's pussy and stood up, his dark face a mask of pure lust.

"Shit Mel, I need my dick sucked in a hurry!" he growled and pulled her from the desk.

Nimble like a ninja, Mel landed on her knees right before him, in dick sucking position. As he hastily pulled off his vest, she yanked his shorts off and his cock sprang in her face, a big, jet black, hard road, pointing straight at her mouth.

She grabbed his baby maker and palmed it, feeling it throb and pulse with virility. Groaning with greed, she dove at him and worshipped the family jewels with her hands and mouth. Wild with arousal, she double fisted his cock, squeezing and wringing him as she ran her hot, wet, sweet, pink tongue all over his black man meat, licking his dick like a chocolate lolly. She twisted him this way and that, hitting every spot, baptizing him with her saliva, till his dick was gleaming like a shiny marble sculpture.

"A-a-a-a-h! Yes baby!!!" Edi groaned, overwhelmed, stroking his wife's red head lovingly.

Mel pushed his dick up against his belly, wanking the fat head as her face burrowed between his powerful, dark thighs. Her hot, agile tongue snaked around his big, black dangling balls. She bathed them in her saliva, tongue stroking and massaging them. She sucked a big, hairy, dangling black ball into her mouth. Looking up into his dark face with her sparkling, big hazel eyes, she hummed deeply. Edi graoned and his hips twitched and rocked sharply to the sweet vibrations.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck!!!" was all he could rasp, impressed to the fullest and horny as hell.

Mel giggled sweetly, beaming with pride as she pulled her lips off his ball with a loud, wet, succulent plop. She gave his second ball the same treatment. Then she let his cock fall onto her forehead, and licked her way up the underside, till she reached the head.

She opened her mouth wide and slowly took his fat, dark tip in. She started bobbing her head up and down. Edi groaned and reached for his dick but she pushed his hand back.

"Hey, pull the skin back!!!" he groaned tortuously..

Mel pulled her lips off his dick and laughed.

"This is your fucking punishment for torturing me before!" she giggled sweetly.

"Come Mel, don't be a bitch! Suck that dick properly. Please..." he begged.

She chuckled and slowly peeled the wrinkled, fleshy shroud form his dick head. His fat, engorged head emerged, looking all black and shiny. Mel sniffed in his pungent , male scent and her mouth watered instantly. Some thick, creamy precum was oozing into the big slit. Mel smiled lasciviously at Edi as she licked the third eye, lapping up the thick string of cream. Then she rubbed his sensitive, excited dick head all over the pink, hot, wet, flat of her tongue. He groaned and grew rock hard.

"Want me to suck your dick huh! Take this big, black cock into my white mouth huh? Is that what you want baby?" she teased, rubbing it along her lips and kissing it.

"Oh yes Mel! Take that black cock into your mouth, please baby!" he begged...

"Don't even worry baby, I got this..." She took his dick down to tits, picked up a hard, pink nipple and rubbed it tantalizingly on the underside of his cock, on the sensitive spot where the head met the body. Edi's hips jerked and twitched sharply.

"OH!!!!" he moaned.

"Is that what you want? Huh? Wanna fuck my big tits with that big, black cock?" she teased, dropping his cock between her thick mounds and scooping them up, to press them around his cock and encase it completely... She pumped them up and down, fucking his slick, saliva coated cock with her soft, fleshy orbs. Edi groaned...

"Is that what you want Edi? Huh? Or would you rather fuck my mouth?" As his cock pushed through her tits, she caught it and vacuumed it into her mouth. She sucked on it hard, then she pulled her lips off it with a loud smack!

"Have you made up your mind?" she teased, twirling her tongue around his dick head.

"Oh fuck you Mel!!!" he rasped... "Suck my dick baby. Come on baby! Please!"

"You begging now, huh!" she teased, as she wrapped her tongue like an eel around his cock, till his helmet was shiny with moisture.

"Oh!!! Yes!!!" he groaned, voice thick with lust.

Looking into his eyes, she licked her lips and pressed them against the slick bulb. Then she bore down and her lips opened around him, enveloping him, taking him into her hot, moist cavern, finally.

"O-o-o-o-o!!!" Edi groaned, with pleasure and relief.

"Mmmm!" Mel groaned, and smacked her lips loudly like his cock was a tasty, juicy fruit.

She held his gaze as she bobbed her head, up and down, back and forth, taking more and more of the black cock between her pink lips. She interlaced her fingers and took his fat dick in both palms, then she started wanking, squeezing and milking his length, pulling more and more into her mouth. As she slurped and smacked away loudly, her tongue playing sweetly on the underside, sending thrills coursing through his body.

Edi danced on his feet, stroking wifey's head as if to say, "Mama, you're the best!" Mel went farther and farther down his cock, till she felt him press against the back of her throat. She bore down on him, forcing his head into her constrictive throat. Then she rolled her head in small circles, grinding his sensitive dickhead into her cartilaginous rings.

"O-o-o-o-o!!!" Edi rumbled deep in his chest, his legs shaking from the sharp, pleasurable sensations.

Mel sank down on her haunches and fidgeted around, pushing her head back till she got the right alignment between her mouth and her throat, making them form a straight line. She took his hips and slowly pulled him into her mouth.

"Oh yes!!!" Edi groaned as his cock sank deeper and deeper into her mouth. He felt like he was fucking an endless pussy. Mel pulled him in until his balls were pressing into her chin and the whole cock had disappeared as if through a magic trick, all swallowed up.

Mel took his hand and placed it on her throat, to show him that shit was real, this was no gimmick. Edi stroked her, feeling that his hard dick was definitely lodged in his pharynx.

"A-a-a-a-a! Fuck!!!" her rasped.

Mel started rocking his hips gently back and forth, letting him fuck her tight, constricting throat and it was exquisite for Edi.

"ugh!!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!" she gurgled on every thrust.

He moaned with sweet delight, pumping the family jewels deep down Mama's throat. Every thrust was sending him rushing towards his orgasm. Mel felt his cock swell to fill up her throat. She heard inhale sharply and him gasp and felt his body stiffen. She pushed him out of her mouth, and his big, fat dick reared angrily in the air. A string of saliva and mucus was hanging between the fat tip of the hard, black cock and her pink, drooling lower lip, catching the light and glittering like the bling-bling. Thick cumm was oozing out of his big, pee slit.

Edi groaned throatily, his knees feeling weak. "Damn! Mel! That shit was tight!!!"

"You know me baby!" she chuckled, gasping for breath and stroking her neck. "I swear that dick keeps getting bigger all the time. You damn near bust my fucking throat!"

"Well, that's what happens if you mess around with a big n**** dick!" he chuckled and took her by the hair, making her wince slightly. He rubbed his cock all over her face, anointing her with his precum. Mel shuddered, loving feeling her husband's man flesh.

"Stick that tongue out!" Mel stuck her tongue out and Edi slapped his dick on it many times. Then he pushed his head into her mouth and pressed it against her cheek, stretching her mouth impossibly until his cock would plop out. He did this several times. Then he pulled back.

Mel snorted, feeling incensed with lust. She pushed him against the desk and climbed up his body like a monkey racing up a tree. She plastered her lips to his and devoured his mouth. Edi pulled her leather skirt around her hips and grabbed a thick buttock as his other hand brought his hard cock to her cunt. He found her mouth and fucking plunged it in, just like she was begging for it. Mel cried and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, her legs around his waist.

Edi grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and stood up, bearing his load gladly like a child of Israel. Edi walked around the room with his wife, fucking her in the air like a bird, slapping his pelvis into her wetness. He was spiking her with his engorged African spear, hitting that pussy like a punching bag.

Mel loved the athletic rutting and she went wild with exhilaration. As she felt his hard, black cock see saw in and out of her, she squeezed her pussy muscles together, making her fuck hole contract around him like a tight, slick, velvety sheath. She started using her powerful arms and thighs to bounce herself up and down, fucking him back zealously.

Mel only wanted one thing, and that was to cumm all over her husband's dick. And every deep thrust was sending her orgasm rushing at her rapidly. Her agile body jackknifed as she threw her pussy at him feverishly. Her breath came in loud gasps, her big tits bouncing wildly in his face. Then her pussy exploded all over his hard dick and she skyrocketed into a shattering climax and squirted onto his pubes.

Edi raised an eyebrow and was like "Damn!"

When Mel was extremely horny, she squirted when she came. But that was rare. Edi felt incensed.

Chapter 5

Edi sat on the desk to catch a breather, knowing he was in for a wonderful fuck. Mel pushed him on his back, sinking down on top of him, keeping his dick inside her.

"Mmmm!" Mel moaned, biting his thick lower lip and pulling it, stretching it tautly, before releasing it. "Fuck! I can never get enough of them thick African lips."

He cupped the back of her head and stroked her scalp as they smeared their mouths onto each other, kissing wetly, deeply, their wet tongues dancing. His black fingers slid down her flanks and sank into her cheeks, squeezing the two mounds which felt like warm, firm jelly. Edi slid a hand into the valley between her cheeks and stroked her sensitive cleft. He hooked his middle finger onto her hole and rimmed it, causing her hips to jerk. He chuckled.

"Oh yeah!!!" smiling naughtily, Mel pulled her feet up under her to crouch over him, his fat dick jutting lewdly out of her pussy. Then her walls were stroking and milking his cock and it was absolutely fucking delightful.

"Fuck bitch! You got a fucking hand up in there or something!" he exclaimed, and kissed his darling wife.

"I practice this, for a livin, like the budhism! Now watch this rap bitch buss all over your nutts..." Mel quoted Lil Kim.

"Wait... Lemme get the proper angle," she said, placing her golden hands onto his dark chest, and shifting her hips and ass this way and that, her head cocked in concentration. She gave an experimental swing of the hips...

"Na-a-a. I need a lil friction on the clit..." she adjusted her feet slightly, tried it again, and nodded. "Yeah. That's it right there..." she gasped, sitting on his cock, feeling his fat balls between her cheeks.

She picked up the remote and started a new song. As the bass thumped loudly she danced and rocked around his cock. "Shit Edi, that's my song. That's my shit... D-r-e-a-m-s, D-r-e-a-m-s, Dreams of fucking an R & B dick (dreams of fucking and R&B dick)!!!" she sang at her husband, making him chuckle.

They both gazed in fascination at his big, black cock stretching her engorged, pink cunt lips lewdly. Mel started swinging her hips, riding his dick smoothly to the beat. Her powerful thighs and legs flexed as she pumped her cunt effortlessly on his cock. As her hips rose her sticky pussy lips would trail like pink, fleshy flaps, and his dark stem would emerge, all shiny with her juices. When she descended on him, swallowing up his cock, her clit would rub into his fat stem, making her gasp and tremble.