Outta Control Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! Now that's fucking hot!" Mel exclaimed, as Mona parted her dark thighs. The ebony sex goddess was wearing a black leather thong with a triangle of sparkling, silver studs on the gusset.

But Mona had more urgent needs than for compliments. She grabbed her gusset and pulled it off her fat, thick, dark pussy lips. They were puffed up with excitement, smiling, exposing a gleaming, pink-reddish gash.

"Damn! Now that's fucking sexy, a black pussy with a red slit!" Mel squealed, her mouth watering. She started to scurry downwards, but Mona pulled her back by the hair.

"Finish off what you started first. We got all night love," Mona cooed and kissed Mel, then she made the white girl lay down besides her, on her side. She took Mel's hand and led it to her pussy. The fingers were sucked up in her hot, sticky wetness. The white girl gasped, seeing her pale digits disappear into the dark body. Then Mona pulled her face back to her tits.

Mel might not have had experience, but she was horny as hell. She immediately started fingering Mona with three digits. She had never done it before, but she knew how she liked it, so she rolled her fingers around, stimulating the hot, slippery, lubricated walls.

"Darn bitch! You're fucking soaked!" Mel gasped, and then she sucked Mona's nipple into her mouth and trapped it between her upper teeth and her tongue. She swiped and stroked it with her agile tongue, pulling on it, rolling and twisting it around, just the way she liked it.

Mona went berserk, gasping and shuddering, feeling sweet sensations ripping through her body. Mel stepped it up, fingerfucking her hard and fast as she gorged herself on one fat nipple after the other. Then the black girl was writhing and tossing her head wildly, as she humped Mel's pale fingers vigorously.

Mel went mad, sucking up Mona's frenzied excitement and amplifying it in her head. She discovered that when she pulled on them with her lips, Mona cried out sharply so she did it repeatedly, pulling and stretching them big tits like she wanted to rip them off.

"Oh gosh, Mel, you are fucking good! Yeah!!! Fuck my pussy harder, faster!" Mona wailed frenziedly, and Mel did it. Mona jammed her eyes shut, body tensing stiffly. Every muscle and tendon in her body stood out. Mel pulled back to look into the dark girls wild, frenzied eyes. She smiled.

"Cumm for me, you slut!" she growled and dove back to her tits, hooking her thumb over Mona's engorged clit to stroke and rub the motherfucker.

"Oh ye-e-e-e-es!" Mona shouted and came hard, an awesome orgasm ripping through her crotch. She saw stars and fell into delirium, just gobbling like a turkey. Mel continued fingering her, making her cumm even harder, until Mona's hips were jerking violently. Mona was making deep, prolonged, guttural moans, that sounded like they were being squeezed from deep inside her chest. Her face was grimacing hideously and her big, brown eyes popping out of their sockets like she was in a trance, possessed by devilish, naughty demons.

Finally Mona grabbed Mel and shoved her away.

"Fuck!!!" she gasped, falling back, her body shuddering as she gasped for breath.

Mel sat back on her haunches, giggling and beaming with joy as she admired her handiwork.

Chapter 3

"Damn, Mel, I thought I was supposed to break you in slow. You are like a horny dude," Mona chided her playfully. "Here, taste my pussy, slut!"

Mona brought Mel's fingers to her mouth. Mel tasted a pussy other than her own for the first time. The taste was familiar, yet different. She liked the flavor. She licked her fingers clean, and returned them back to the source to get more. She scooped up Mona's pussy juicy and licked hungrily.

"I wanna eat you out," she said huskily

"I aint letting you near my pussy till you calm down," Mona declared. She grabbed Mel and pushed her on the mattress, rolling on top of her, easing her dark thigh in between the white girl's. She descended on her face and tongued her mouth hungrily, her dark tits rubbing and grinding into Mel's. Then she went down, licking her neck and chest until she reached her white team mate's big Babylons, I mean balloons.

Mona was far more gently and relaxed than Mel. Mel lay back, reveling in Mona's gentle ministrations. The black Amazon licked her pale sides slowly, tracing her ribs with the tip of her tongue, sending showers all over her body. Then she cupped the two creamy white tits and pushed her face between them, smiling happily. She ran her wet, long tongue over the soft orbs like a swab, wetting them, leaving them thoroughly licked.

The sight of Mona's thick, dark lips, smeared onto her pale skin was driving her insane. She circled one nipple with her tongue, and finally sucked it in between her thick, dark lips, and chewed on it, whilst she rolled and pulled on the other with her fingers.

Mel felt a cloud of elation engulf her body. Every cell in her was now tingling, vibrating joyously.

"Yeah, that's good baby!" she moaned deep in her chest, sinking back into the mattress.

Mona kissed her way down Mel's body, leaving one hand to take care of her nipples. She pulled the waistband band of the schoolgirl flirt skirt down, stretching it and ran her lips and tongue over the tops of her creamy, silky pubes, giving her sweet electrical tingles. Mel felt the floodgates open in her pussy. She grabbed her head and tried to push her lower, where she wanted her tongue desperately, but Mona hit her hand away and chuckled.

"Don't be gluttonous!"

To relieve her somewhat, Mona slid her hand under the school girl skirt and pressed the ball of her hand again Mel's wet cunt, applying pressure, rubbing it into her excited vagina, feeling the hot, copious moisture. Mel shuddered and moaned sweetly as Mona continued feasting on her lower belly and the tops of her shaved pubes.

Mona finally made her raise her hips.

"Oh fuck, its such a pity to take this sexy skirt off. I got a better idea," she pushed the skirt up to her ribs, leaving her hips fully exposed. "Put some pillows under your shoulders so you can see me eat your pussy," she said and Mel hastily did so.

Mona lay down between Mel's creamy, juicy thighs, stroking the fat mound covered in the transparent thong. The thin material was soaked and transparent. It was plastered to the fat, engorged lips, and dripping with her sticky juices.

"Fuck, that's a hot pussy." Mona hooked her fingers in under the gusset, pulled it together, making it into a thin strip, which she eased into Mel's pink, wet slit, between her puffed up lips. Then she started pulling it up and down, teasing the itchy cunt. Sparks flew in Mel's pussy, making her hips spasm sharply.

"Oh fuck! That's hot" Mel squealed.

Mona chuckled and started licking the insides of Mel's thighs, starting at the knees, taking her time to approach the itchy pussy, which she was continuously teasing with her panties. She licked and bit and nibbled the soft flesh of Mel's vulva, making the horny girl shudder and squeal sharply.

Mel went crazy just seeing the beautiful dark face working on her pale skin, causing such sharp, delightful sensations. She tried to throw her pussy at her, but Mona gave her a sharp slap to the mons with her palm and cooed at her to be patient, and to calm the fuck down. Mel lay back, gasping desperately, and started willing her cunt to cumm. Then her long tongue was licking the crevice between her thigh and her pussy, first on one side, then the other.

"Oh fuck, Mona, you are good." Was all she could moan.

Finally, Mona eased her gusset off her wet cunt, and gave it the attention it so desired.

Mel gazed, mesmerized as the long, pink tongue approached her cunt, and made contact, giving her a long swipe.

"Mmmm," Mona moaned, rolling her tongue in her mouth. "You taste good baby."

Mona's tongue fluttered gently over her slit, teasing her, leaving her screaming for firmer contact. The dark girl licked her lips, then she sucked them into her mouth, pulling them, stretching them, one after the other. Mel was in delirium. She just lay there groaning and shuddering, trying to control herself because she was feeling such strong impulses to grab Mona by her extensions and hump her face hard, till she found release.

Mona leaned in closer, her dark fingers pulling the lips of Mel's pink labia apart, leaving her prominent, engorged pink clit standing out. She breathed warm breath on it and laughed as Mel's hips jerked sharply.

"Oh fuck, I never knew you were such a horny slut!"

"Oh shut the fuck up and eat my clit you teasing black bitch!!!" Mel wailed.

Mona's face suddenly became cold and her brow furrowed. She glared at Mel with blazing, narrowed eyes.

"What the fuck d'you call me, you white slut?" she growled in a cold, furious voice.

"Sorry! I didn't mean it like," said Mel, cringing, scared of the black girl suddenly. "I'm just too excited..."

"Got you bitch!!!"

Mona laughed and suddenly shoved her fingers up in Mel's slit as her lips latched onto her clit! She sucked hard on Mel's clit whilst she wriggled and rolled her fingers in a cunt.

Mel felt thousands of lightning bolts hitting her clit, making it explode. She was screaming and threshing about as she came violently. Mona finger fucked, pulling her digits along the roof of her cunt, rubbing her g-spot as she teased her clit relentlessly with her tongue, throwing Mel deeper and deeper into the throes of a violent orgasm, causing her to writhe and toss her head wildly.

Mona finally eased up.

"You horny white bitch!" Mona chuckled, slapping her pubes as Mel gasped and moaned. "Now play with your tits whilst I feast on your sweet lil white pussy, slut!"

Mona pushed Mel's thighs up and held them apart as she feasted on her sticky pink gash. Her dark fingers held the redhead's snatch open as her long tongue slid and slithered into the fleshy, slippery pink folds of the white pussy. Mel gazed fixedly at her, tweaking her nipples and purring sweetly as the black seductress turned her pussy inside out. Mona's wriggled her tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt and slid it round and her lubricated pink love hole, causing Mel to cry out sweet nothings. Mel found it exquisite. No guy had ever eaten her pussy with such gentleness and maddening delicacy.

The build up was slow, and the next orgasm washed over her like a gentle wave.

Mona grinned naughtily, her chin, cheeks and full lips shiny with Mel's copious love juices. Her big, dark eyes sparkled as she eased her long, strong, dark digits into the lubricated pussy and worked them around, caressing the sides, bottom and roof of her wet tunnel exciting every nerve ending. She feasted on her clit, smacking her lips around it, tonguing it and overloading it with sweet sensations.

Mel moaned sweetly, pulling and tweaking her nipples as she rolled her hips round and round, coasting on the beautiful sensations. A myriad of sweet colors danced in her vision.

The next orgasm was stronger, and the next even so, as Mona ate her tirelessly, taking sweet delight in pleasuring her. Mel lost count. She found herself in delirious stupor, where the orgasms just flowed together, with no end and no beginning, and the rest of the world just didn't exist. She felt like she was on some drug.

She was faintly aware of Mona turning her around, onto her belly, and pulling pillows in under her.

"Fuck, that's a nice ass, for a white girl," Mona teased, smacking her ass cheeks. Mel turned her face to look in the wall mirror and saw the black girl fondling and playing with her big ass cheeks. "Shit girl, that vanilla booty makes my mouth water."

Mel groaned, the words making her beam and shiver. "Oh, your ass is hotter," she gasped, wanting to get up and go after Mona's ass. "I wanna eat it!"

"Oh don't worry, baby, you'll get to eat my ass. Just lemme show you how its done,"

Mona fished Mel's thong out of her ass crack and hooked it over a pliant ass cheek. Mel's hips shuddered with lust and expectation. Mona sank her dark fingers into her cheeks and pulled them apart. Mel watched in the mirror as the dark face dipped, looking delighted. Then she felt her breath between her cheeks. Then Mona swiped her with her long, wet tongue, licked her slowly, form her cunt all the way up her crack to the small of her back, letting her tongue dally shortly over her hole.

Then she pulled back, leaving Mel screaming for more. Mona chuckled and then she came in again, and this time her tongue stayed. Mona driveled and dribbled between her butt cheeks, letting her saliva flow in at the top of her crack. Then she spread it all over the cleft with her finger. Then she licked the insides of her buttocks, swabbing them with the flat of her tongue.

Mel jammed her thumb into her mouth, and bit on it, to stop herself from going insane and bawling. She had never guessed that getting her ass licked could be so exquisite.

Mona was an expert. She pulled the white girl's cheeks wide apart, stretching the hole,. With deliberate slowness, she rimmed her hole with the pointed, hot, wet tip of her tongue, tantalizingly, moving it in circles which hypnotized Mel. Then finally she started stroking the little pink starfish with her tongue. She smeared her lips to it, kissed it, sucked on it and licked it, coaxing it, until Mel's sphincter muscle relaxed. Then she gently eased in. In and out, in and out, her long, wet tongue slithered, touching Mel where she had never been touched before and giving her a pleasure she had never experienced in her life. Mel moaned and cried for more, her hips rocking.

When Mona eased her digits into her cunt suddenly, and started stroking the roof of her cunt and rubbing her clit whilst she ate and tongue fucked her ass, Mel found herself cumming hard. The redhead reared and cried out, but Mona grabbed her by the hair, shoved her face back into the covers and continued eating and finger fucking her. Her ministrations gained in intensity, till she was feasting voraciously on Mel's starfish whilst she fingered her hard and fast.

Mel came so much until all she could see were millions of twinkling, dazzling stars exploding in her head. Mona kept working her, making Mel cumm until she started getting cramps in her pussy. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she begged Mona to stop.

The black girl took her into her arms, and Mel sobbed with joy.

Chapter 4

When she had finally gathered her senses, Mel realized that Mona had rolled another joint and was smoking, sitting against the wall.

"Oh Mona," Mel moaned, stretching herself languidly. "That was beautiful. Lemme take a couple of puffs, then I wanna eat that sweet black pussy."

"Gosh!" Mona giggled. "I never knew you were such a slut and a glutton!"

They finished the joint. By now, Mel was eager to munch the rug. Mona stood up and told her to undress her. Mel felt so excited, as her fingers undid the denim skirt. Mona wiggled her hips as she pushed it down. Then Mel peeled off her thongs. Mel also peeled off her skirt and thongs, then the two, naked young women were kissing languidly. As she rubbed herself against the soft, warm, dark female body, Mel was getting hot pretty fast.

Mona suddenly held her strongly by the nape and bit her earlobe. Then she sent her tongue into Mel's ear. "Are you ready to eat my pussy! Ready to go down on me?"

"Yeah!" Mel gasped, feeling tingly. "I wanna eat you Mona!"

"Go on white slut! Kneel down at my feet and lick my black pussy."

Mel excitedly dropped to her knees. Mona placed a booted foot on the bed, and opened her cunt for Mel. She was so wet. The musky scent of her female arousal filled the white girl's nostrils, intoxicating her like a drug. Her senses reeled as she looked at the long, thick, furled black lips, guarding the dripping, pink-reddish gash. She could see moisture flowing out it. Mona's inner thighs were shining with her arousal.

Mel groaned and her lips parted as she dove straight at it, bubbling with enthusiasm and greed. But Mona caught her head in both hands firmly and seemed to eye her warily.

"Damn! What you scared of Mona!"

"You're a fucking glutton Mel. Be careful, alright. My pussy is sensitive..."

She held Mel's head firmly and guided her slowly to her crotch. She made her lick the tops of her dark pubes. Then she directed her to her inner thighs, making her smear her tongue and wet, pink lips all over them and lap up her tasty juices.

"Mmmm. That's fucking tasty Mona..." Mel gasped...

"Yeah, that's it Mel, sweet darling, lick and nibble my black flesh!" Mona cooed gently.

Mel felt thrills and shivers as she licked and sucked on the dark meat. Something about Mona's darkness excited her tremendously. The scent of the aroused black pussy was so irresistible and she found herself trying to head for it, but Mona kept her away from her slit, directing the white girl's pink lips to her shaved, dark, silky pubes, which Mel licked and chewed on eagerly. Mona's hips rocked and danced, and she moaned sweetly, gazing at the white chick feeding herself on her flesh.

Finally, Mona pulled her away from her crotch and said,

"Alright Mel, I want you to make love to my pussy. You gotta coax it. Show my sweet chocolate pussy some love, alright? Worship my black pussy, o.k?"

"Oh yes, please lemme worship your black pussy!" Mel suddenly gasped, surprised at the shivers the words sent up and down her spine as they rolled off her tongue.

Then Mona led her face to her dark pussy.

Mel tried to restrain herself, though her first impulse was to dive in there and gorge herself. Mona held her at bay by the hair, just to make sure, as she lowered her black cunt to her pink lips.

Mel ran her lips and tongue all lightly over the dark lips, fluttering like the wings of a butterfly. The taste of the tangy, sticky pussy delighted her and made her drool. The lips were long and it was a joy for her to lick them. She sucked a lip gently into her mouth and, letting her tongue slip and slide all over the wet, soft, tender female flesh. Mona was moaning.

"Oh, yes pretty baby! I love to see that pretty white face all up in my black pussy. That's it Mel! You my sweet lil white slut!!!"

No one had ever called her white slut before, and it excited Mel. Mona pressed her cunt onto her mouth and making her smooch her honey pot. Mel shuddered as Mona's juices dripped copiously into her mouth. The white girl licked up and down the slit, lapping up the black girl's tasty love nectar. She felt a sudden urge to penetrate Mona with her long tongue. As she pushed inside, feeling her velvet walls, a globule of juice seemed to just flow into her mouth and melt.

Mel grabbed Mona's cheeks and pulled her down, so that Mona was practically sitting on her mouth, right where she wanted her. She started nodding her face up and down, running her tongue along the gash as she squeezed and fondled the dark cheeks. Mona eased her leg over Mel's shoulder, resting her leather boot on her back, as her hips started rotating in her face.

"That's it Mel, nice and gentle...." Mona's voice was thick and husky.. "Lick me baby, that's so good. You're making me happy, you hot white slut!"

She stroked Mel's red hair lovingly, as she gently humped her mouth, feeling a warm tingle spread in her groin. Mel had now gotten the hang of it, she was now tonguing Mona's hole smoothly, her long tongue slithering all over the sensitive, soft flesh. She felt so elated, having the black Amazon standing over her, fucking her face.

She concentrated her tongue on the roof of the cunt, and Mona shuddered sweetly. After a while, Mona felt woozy and her knees were weak.

"Oh fuck! I need to sit down baby!"

Mona dropped her ass onto the edge of the bed, parting her thighs. Mel eyed her cunt greedily.