Outta Control Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crawl her and worship my cunt, Mel."

Mel did so instantly, resting her pale hands on the dark thighs as she plastered her lips to her cunt. Mona caught her head again, keeping her in her cunt, but away from her sensitive clit. Mel kissed it, sucking the thick lips into her mouth, rolling them around whilst teasing them with her tongue. Mona trembled, and purred sweetly, rolling her hips slowly as Mel devoured her.

Mel beamed inwardly, pleased that Mona was enjoying her ministrations so much.

"Ah, Mel, you are a fucking witch and a slut!" Now Mona's hands were holding her head firmly, almost trapping her. Mona started grinding her cunt slowly, tortuously into her mouth and all over her cheeks. Mel gasped for breath through her nose, inhaling more of the dark woman's intoxicating aroma. Her pale arms snaked around Mona's hips, and she pulled her onto her mouth, shoving her tongue deeper and deeper into the folds of her vagina.

Mona used Mel's face, fucking herself slowly on her mouth and her tongue, and Mel loved every second of it, her tongue flicking in and out of the hot fuck hole. She drank the tasty juices constantly.

Mel looked up from between Mona's thighs, seeing her big tits heaving up and down. The dark woman's mouth was now curled in a vicious snarl. Mel smiled inwardly, realizing she was bring Mona closer to where she wanted her, in the land of unlimited, orgiastic pleasure. She slid two pale digits up in the pussy, and started fingering her, twisting the them round and round as she eased them in and out slowly.

"Ah fuck Mel, you are taking me there baby!" Mona howled.

Mel tried to move up to Mona's clit. Mona gasped and held her back almost fearfully. Mel growled and started fingering her harder and faster and torturing her g-spot. Mona started to get delirious. She started bouncing on the bed like she was sitting on hot coals.

"Ah fuck! You fucking slut! Fucking white slut! You're making me go insane!" Mona's now had a bestial snarl on her face, showing even white teeth as if threatening to bite Mel. But Mel wasn't scared. She was entering her own frenzy. She wanted to make this girl cumm hard. Suddenly, with a toss of the head, she broke free from Mona's powerful arms and her lips claimed her clit.

Mona leapt mightily, and threw herself back on the bed, threshing about, trying to get away. Mel grabbed her thigh and held her down, chasing after the fat clit. She latched her lips on it and kept sucking it hard and teasing it as she finger fucked the dark beauty mercilessly. Mona yelled at the ceiling as she came hard, threshing about, her long extensions flying wildly.

Mona's head exploded and she whooshed through the milky way, feeling weightless as she came and came again.

Mel stayed on the job like a workaholic, licking and sucking and fingerfucking till Mona started to cry and hold her belly. Mel felt her cunt spasm around her fingers and the black girl begged her repeatedly to stop, in a weak voice.

"Oh Mel, you're killing me baby..."

Finally, Mel pulled back and Mona's orgasm slowly subsided. Mel sat back, giggling sweetly and beaming with pride as she gazed at the black girl gasping and heaving for breath, knowing that she had done that to her.

Chapter 5

Mel rolled a joint, and pulled Mona's drowsy head onto her lap. She stroked her lovingly as they smoked and drank, chatting to one another.

Mel then slid down to Mona's legs and pulled off her boots. Her eyes rested on Mona's cunt. It fascinated her. Mel slid onto the floor and knelt between Mona's legs once again. She gently slid her palms under Mona's knees and raised her thighs, spreading them, leaving her cunt fully exposed.

"What are you doing? You wanna drive me insane?"

"Please let this white slut examine and worship your black pussy Mona. Please! Its so sweet!"

"Oh, you fucking glutton. Don't you get enough. Go ahead and feed yourself!"

Mel examined Mona's pussy, stroking it with her fingers, pulling the lips apart to have a look inside, squealing like a curious child. But the sight of the folds of dark tissue and the pink-reddish gash made her mouth water with hunger and filled her chest with longing. She opened her mouth and engulfed Mona again. Mona lay back, wallowing in pleasure as the white girl tongued her till her jaw was sore. Mel's muffled moans and Mona's long howls were filling up the room like a porno soundtrack.

Then Mel pushed her thighs even higher, and descended on Mona's crack. She licked her way up and down the dark crack and loved it. She swabbed and swiped every little centimeter thoroughly. Then she went for the chocolate starfish. She sucked on it, kissed it and smeared her lips on it. She kissed it lovingly, tenderly until she lured it into total relaxation. And then she slid inside. Mel slithered in and tongue fucked her hole till her tongue was sore. The white girl was fascinated. She had never tongued an ass before.

The black girl started frigging her clit, gobbling sweet nothings. Just when the moaning, delirious Mona thought it couldn't get any better, Mel then licked her finger and inserted it slowly into Mona's ass. It fascinated her, to see her pale finger disappearing into the tight, dark hole. She gazed intently as she finger fucked her dark chocolate starfish. She returned her lips to her sensitive clit, and teased and pleased her. Mona came repeatedly. When she begged for a breather, Mel finally, reluctantly left her holes.

Mel climbed into Mona's arms and the two girls stroked and kissed each other languidly, stroking and caressing each other like lovers.

Finally, they lay in each other's arms, exhausted.

"So what's up with Edi?" Mona began.

"He called. He's got his shit together now, I think. We talked for hours."

"Still pissed that I fucked him?" Mona asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah! I'm a jealous bitch. Thanks for putting in some good word for me, before you fucked him, bitch!"

"It was our farewell fuck!" she giggled. "Listen, go and do some nice stuff with him, but don't let him fuck you straight away. Then when you see that he is really hot for you, go buy some panties with him," Mona suggested, smiling naughtily.

"What! Are you crazy!"

"It works. Take him to this lingerie store in town, they got some real hot thongs and shit. Just model for the n****, get him real hot, and then take him home and fuck him."

"Oh no, I'm too shy..."

"Bitch, if you cant get your fat white ass up to seduce a n****, then you don't deserve a n****. And that's my word!"

Mel lay there and thought about it. Then she nodded. Suddenly, she looked at Mona, "Say, can we do it again? Just one more time please."

Mona slid on top of Mel for a hot, wet 69.

Chapter 6

As Mel finished her narrative, it was almost with regret that she returned to the present. It was like she had been immersed in a movie, not aware of what was going on around her. She gasped, as she realized that she and her sister shamelessly had their hands down their skirts.

"Trish, you horny lil slut!" she gasped.

"Runs in the family, don't you think," Trish teased.

"If you had done anything else but fuck my husband, I swear I would be on my knees, worshipping your cunt right now!!!" Mel chuckled.

"Whew!" Val gasped. "So when you brought Mona over, were you guys ..."

"Yes Momma. That's why I insisted we share my room. We were eating each other every night."

"And, did Edi know?"

"Of course, he fucked us together many times after we started dating. We still fuck her when she comes to visit."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Val jumped and started to lower her skirt.

"Edi is here!!!" Mel exclaimed. "Momma, remember that time, you and Poppa had that lil scuffle, about that chick from the country club!"

"No!" Val exclaimed, but Trish beamed and nodded at Mel.

"And Trish, I helped you out with that fool, Danny, remember?"

"Go for it. I've got your back, lil sis!" Trish said.

"No! Mel!!!" Val exclaimed.

"Yes! Now you girls know what do!" Mel stood up, smoothed her skirt down and went to get the door.

Edi stood framed in the doorway. He glowered angrily at Mel. Mel glowered back. Edi looked at Val and Trish, and noticed that they seemed nervous, and poised for action. His brow knitted with suspicion.

To be continued.

PS *** (the Serena Outfit is only one year old, I know, but I have never seen anything hotter on a black woman, except any tiny thong of any color...)