Outta Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not wearing any," Mel giggled shyly, as all eyes descended to the thick nipples that were pushing out of her boob tube like rifle bullets.

"Well, so what, just try them. Aint nobody else here except me. And I'm sure daddy has the goodies already, hasn't he?"

Mel was in a fix. After the way she had been putting on this hot show, literary throwing it in Edi's face, she did not want the lady to know that he wasn't her boyfriend, yet. At the same time, the thought of just showing Edi her excited nipples both thrilled and embarrassed her.

"Oh come on Mel, don't be shy now," Edi teased, with a smile, but his voice was thick with lust.

"Go on baby... He'll love them!" Marilyn encouraged, with a wink, leaving the tiny garment in Mel's hands.

Mel's heart hammered in her chest as she put on the half cups. They fit her perfectly, and pushed up her huge melons, making them look even bigger, and firmer. As a sudden wildness gripped her, she rolled her nipples between her fingers, and felt sharp electrical currents lashing out like bolts of lightning, striking straight at her clit, and then washing all over her body. She felt woozy for a second. She took a deep breath, and stepped outside!

"Oh my gosh!" Edi exclaimed. Mel shivered from the look of lust he gave her, looking like he wanted to devour her tits on the spot. She felt light, like she was floating. The red haired temptress walked up to him. Feeling daring, she straddled him, pushing her tits within inches of his face. She could feel his hard dick pushing between her thighs.

"They feel real good, yunno," she cooed, looking into his eyes as she placed her hands under the cups, holding her breasts and squeezing them, making them look like rockets that were just about to blast off and land in his face. Her pink nipples looked all set to burst.

"Damn! Mel, stop that shit or I will fucking rape you right now!" Edi grunted and smacked her ass. She giggled and climbed off his lap.

"Alright, lemme try on the thongs and g-strings, then we will be done," she wiggled it, just a lil bit, as she walked back into the closet. She decided to keep the half cups on as she went for the thongs. She was feeling so intoxicated from her arousal that she forgot all about the attendant saying to keep her own panties on underneath. She slid a flimsy, lacy thong on, and strutted outside.

Edi was using breathing tactics that they employed in sports to relax, just before a crucial game. He was breathing deeply, counting to five before exhaling. Mel emerged in a tiny thong, that was so transparent she needn't have bothered putting it on at all, cupping her mound like a ripe, juicy fruit, just begging to be licked and devoured. Edi started gasping and panting like a fugitive on the run, as his heart hammered away in his chest.

"You alright baby?" Mel Camel Toes asked.

"Yeah! Yeah I'm fine..." Edi gasped, nodding furiously.

"You like?" she asked, toying with her gusset, sliding her finger in under it, pretending to be adjusting it.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned out deeply, his voice rumbling like thunder.

Hand on her hip, Mel modeled for him, observing his reaction in the mirror. She felt showers of exhilaration all over her body, enjoying torturing him. He was definitely ripe for the picking. But she was also torturing herself. Her pussy was itching like hell.

Mel continued torturing him until she had gone through all the garments. She would pose before him, asking some questions about the garments, and he would respond with hardly corrigible grunts.

Chapter 4

Finally, Mel slipped on her shorts, and looked at the heap of undergarments. They were all smeared with her juices. She quickly did the mathematics. That would be fucking expensive. This would definitely eat into her monthly allowance.

Edi was surprised at the sort of sullen look on her face as she came out.

"What's the matter baby?" he asked.

"Well, this is going to cost me an arm and a leg."

"You don't have to take them all."

"They are all fucking soaked. Gosh, this so embarrassing."

"I'll pay for them, don't worry."

"No, I couldn't ask you to do that. Its all my fault, for getting carried away."

"No, you got me hard, and I got you wet. Though I didn't cumm all over my shit!" Edi gave a deep, dirty chuckle, smiling lustfully at her.

"Yeah, I saw your tent. How many families were you housing in there?" she giggled. On impulse, she leaned her ass into his crotch, and was gratified to feel a hard bulge. She did not move away, as he pressed into her, making her feel his throbbing hardness.

"Damn, Mel, if the shop attendant suddenly had to do something at the back, I swear I would..." he left it hanging in the air, like thick, dark clouds before a storm.

Mel turned to face him, looking in his dark, lust filled eyes. Her eyes were narrowed to smoldering slits.

"You'd what?" she challenged, wet lips trembling.

"I'd take you right into that closet and fuck you, you lil flirt," he gasped, the words sending shivers down his spine, and producing shudders in Mel, as they rolled off his tongue. He cupped and pinched her ass.

Mel turned and looked at the shop attendant. She was talking to some customer and not looking in their direction. A searing wave of lust washed over Mel.

"Well, she aint looking," Mel teased, daring him to be a man about it.

Edi felt the beast in him take over, the beast that he had been fighting to keep at bay all this time as Mel tortured him. He grabbed her arm, sinking his dark fingers so deeply into her pale flesh that she winced. Then he pushed back into the closet swiftly.

"No! We cant. Not here! No, Edi!" Mel gasped, suddenly feeling scared that the shop assistant would come and embarrass them. But Edi closed the door and jammed the latch in place. Then he dove at her, his thick, hungry lips attacking hers as he pulled her warm, soft body into his.

"Oh yes baby!" Mel moaned, opening her lips for him and attacking his mouth with hunger.

They were both like frenzied beasts. The sexual tension that had been building up between them exploded, incensing them, making them not give a fuck where they were. Their feverish hands roved all over each other's body, grabbing, sinking into flesh, mauling and pulling.

Edi's cock was bursting in his pants, demanding release from its painful ache. He shoved it against her cunt and she grinded her hips into him ferociously. He pushed up her boob tube up, and she raised her arms to let him pull it off. Then she ripped his vest off and they went into a bear hug. They grinded their hot, young bodies together, skin to skin, flesh to flesh, necks craning as they feasted greedily on each other's mouths.

Mel's knees suddenly felt weak and she leaned against the cold wall of the closet. Edi took her thick, creamy orbs into his palms. He held up the warm, soft, firm, fleshy mounds and gazed at them in wonder!

"Gosh! These are fucking tits Mel!" he rasped.

"That's what they call them cowboy," she chuckled as her arm snaked around his neck to pull his face right where it was needed.

Edi dove between the warm, ripe mounds. He wallowed joyfully in their softness, squeezing them and rubbing them against his cheeks. His greedy mouth licked and nibbled in every direction.

"O-o-o-o!" Mel danced on her feet, feeling tingly all over as she watched Edi's dark face feast on her. The contrast in their complexions was thrilling her almost as much as the wonderful sensations that laced through her body as he rolled and tweaked on her sensitized buds. He had her mounds glistening with his drool in a record time, then he dove for a nipple, and sucked it into his dark lips. He attacked it with voracity, snaking his tongue around it, rolling it between his teeth, sending sharp ripples straight to her clit.

"O-o-o-o" Mel's groan was several octaves deeper. A wild exhilaration overwhelmed her faculties. She felt such an urgent itch in her clit that she had to dry hump him vigorously. Edi's hand shot between her thighs to cup and claim her excited cunt, grabbing and squeezing it hard through her shorts, feeling her wetness even through the thick denim. Mel moaned with relief, and pulled her nipple out of his mouth, only to shove the other one in its place. The sibling rivalry taken care of, she humped his squeezing hand lustily.

As his feverish fingers attacked the button of her shorts, pinching her skin, Mel told herself that this was going too far. And so she pulled in her stomach. He ripped her zipper down and she wriggled her hips as he yanked the tight shorts off, dropping to his knees before her. He picked her foot up and placed it on the lil stool.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, gazing at her pink, silky smooth, shaved pussy like it was a work of fine art. Her long lips were swollen with arousal, guarding a pink gash which was gleaming with moisture. The scent of her horny pussy filled the whole little closet. It was like a potent aphrodisiac that got him mad horny.

He dove at the fat pussy, and his mouth slapped into her sticky flesh. Like a greedy dog, he devoured her, his thick tongue lapping and swabbing her excited pussy, jolting her entire being, making her senses real. Mel fell back against the wall, her eyes rolling in their sockets as she gobbled like a turkey.

"Oh yes! Eat my fucking pussy Edi!" she gasped, as waves of carnal lust washed over her, incensing her. She grabbed his head in both hands, then she was pumping her hips, fucking his face vigorously. Edi tilted his face up, to save his nose from breaking on her pubic bone.

He grabbed her hips and his powerful arms held them still, then he went after her womanhood. His tongue lashed out at her dripping, tasty gash like it was a gourd of the sweetest honey. He licked up and down her crease, sucking on her lips, pulling them into his mouth and rolling his tongue around them. She bent her knees to shove her cunt at him, and groaned with gratitude as he used his tongue like a small cock, shoving it up in her, sending bolts of electricity ripping through her excited nerve endings.

"Oh!!!!!" Mel groaned through gritted teeth, going berserk from pleasure. Her eyes were all frenzied and wild, and her upper lip was curled in a fierce snarl as she fucked his tongue.

Edi slid two digits into her cunt and they were sucked up into her moist, dripping, velvet softness immediately. He wrapped his thick dark lips around her protruding, pink clit and sucked on it hard as his fingers rolled around in her vagina and stroked her sensitive walls.

"Yes Edi, finger fuck me baby!!!" Mel exclaimed in a loud whisper, fighting to stifle her voice which wanted to yelp with her pleasure. He started finger fucking her, hard and fast as his tongue tortured her clit. Mel went crazy, throwing her head back. Her big tits heaved mightily with her labored breathing, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Look at me whilst I eat your cunt!" Edi whispered. Mel forced herself to look down at the handsome caramel face between her creamy thighs, seeing his cheeks, lips and chin glistening from her juices. The look of joy and intense lust that beamed from his features as he ate her with gusto made her groan like a beast, and feel like a beast.

She grabbed his dark head tightly and grinded her clit tortuously against his lips. Sharp bolts of lightning seemed to just lash out from her clit and hit every single cell of her body.

"Ah fuck Edi! I'm fucking cumming all over your face!!!" she gasped, and her cunt exploded. She bit her lower lip fighting to choke back the screams and howls that wanted to burst out of her as her hips jerked violently. Edi intensified his ministrations to her genitals, driving her deeper into the throes of a mind blowing orgasm.

On the verge of losing all her control and shrieking out, Mel finally pushed his dark face away and leaned limply against the wall, gasping, mouth gaping, her big, heaving tits and face flushing crimson. She sank weakly onto the stool, her soaked cunt smearing the white leather seat with her copious juices no doubt.

Edi shot to his feet and dropped his pants in a second, his turgid cock leaping to point straight at Mel's mouth.

Drowsily, Mel leaned her face against his lower belly and kissed his dark, silky smooth, shaved pubes as she reached for his thick, fat black rod. Still gasping for breath, she started stroking him, whilst her wet lips showered his throbbing cock with kisses, showing the brother some love.

"Oh!!!" Edi groaned, his hips shivering as he gazed mesmerized at her pretty pink mouth lovingly kissing his dark manhood.

As the customer left, Marilyn looked around for the two young lovebirds. She had definitely not seen them leave. Frowning slightly, she walked over to the closet. She looked in through the bottom of the door and saw their clothes scattered on the floor and their feet. She listened intently and heard Edi gasp and exhale loudly, as Mel's lips smacked and slurped wetly, unmistakably.

She exclaimed. For a second, she wanted to tell them to stop fucking in her shop. Then she heard a deeper, louder groan from Edi, his voice thick with infectious arousal.

Marilyn looked at her watch. It was almost closing time. Well, she could either be a spoil sport, or make the sale that would save a miserable day. She suddenly grinned, rapped on the door and heard them jump and gasp.

"Hey, you guys alright in there?" she teased.

"Uh huh! I'm just helping her try out something," Edi said in a thick, husky voice.

"Listen, if you guys buy everything, then you can help your ol' lady for the next, say, 10 minutes, alright?" she said, stifling a giggle.

"15 minutes, plus 10% Discount," Edi's thick voice grumbled.

"Deal!" Marilyn giggled. "I'm locking up anyway. Enjoy your... trying out!" she giggled.

Chapter 5

Edi and Mel froze, listening to her retreating footsteps.

"Oh fuck! This is so fucking embarrassing!" Mel gasped.

"No, this is fucking hot. And poetic. Sucking dick and eating pussy in a lingerie joint."

Mel chuckled and slid onto her knees before Edi. He leaned back against the wall, next to the closet mirror. Mel's palms slid around his thick stem and they both gazed into the mirror as she double fisted him, squeezing and wringing his hard, throbbing black dick.

"Fuck!" she chuckled, as she pressed the turgid, jet black cock against her pale cheek. "Imagine my parents and all them folks back home could see me now, on my knees in some store closet, playing around with a big, black dick!" she chuckled, the fantasy making her shiver.

"Yeah, all them rednecks would start frigging and wanking," he chuckled.

"They are not rednecks!" she slapped his cock playfully. "But my dad would blast your black ass," she chuckled, and kissed his dick. Smiling like a kid at an amusement park, she gazed with big, fascinated eyes at their reflection as she ran her pink tongue around the uncircumcised, fat, round, dark head.

She peeled the foreskin back and his shiny, dark helmet emerged. The musky, pungent aroma of his dick filled her nostrils, invading her system, exploding in her head and making her woozy like a drug.

"Mmmmm!!!" she moaned deep in her chest, gazing in the mirror, shivering as her long, pink tongue twirled around his thick, bulbous head, making his hips twitch and jerk.

"Mmmm!" she moaned again, and pressed his black cock against her full, pink lips. She bore down on him, letting her lush, wet lips open around him, to engulf his manhood. She sighed with contentment as she felt his cock weighing heavily on her tongue, pulsating with virility. She sucked on it like a juicy fruit, her tongue playing on the underside.

"Oh fuck Mel! That's hot baby!" Edi groaned, his dark face a mask of arousal. Mel kept her smoldering eyes on their reflection as she slowly started working her drooling lips up and down his cock, putting so much suction on him that her cheeks were caving inwards. She moaned and purred with sweet relish, gorging herself on his cock as she wanked him, pushing more and more of his cock into her wet, warm oral cavern.

"Oh fuck Mel! Yes baby!!!" Edi rumbled, feeling drowsy from the magic she was working on his cock. He was wallowing in sweet pleasure, feeling weightless, believing he could fly like R. Kelly.

Mel sucked him, slowly, massaging his sensitive head with her tongue and the walls of her mouth, making him grow constantly harder and bigger till he was overflowing her mouth. She was drooling so much that his dick was soon gleaming like a jet black, marble sculptor, and her hands were soaked in her saliva.

Slowly, she pulled her sucking lips off his dick with a loud, wet pop. She engulfed him and repeated this several times. Then she looked up into his face with her smoldering eyes.

"I want your fucking black cock in my throat!" she growled, and then she rubbed his shiny dickhead all over her face, letting her words sink in.

"Go ahead baby! Take me down..." he moaned anticipation. "Take that black dick down your throat!"

Feeling gluttonous, she opened her mouth wide, yanked the black cock inside and closed her lips over it, halfway down his length. Then she bore down on him, until she felt him at the back of her mouth. She pressed down, and was daunted by the thick head. For a second she wondered if she had bitten off more that she could chew. But she was no quitter. Bubbling with exhilaration and carnal lust, she took a deep breath through her nose, then she pressed harder, till she felt the fleshy tip slide inside her throat. She fought her gagging reflexes down, then, holding to his hips, she bobbed her head up and down, slowly fucking him into her throat.

She squeezed and rolled his balls, bearing down with determination, feeling her throat relax and accommodate more of him, till she finally had his long dick entirely swallowed up. She turned to the mirror and her eyes beamed as she saw her deformed, drooling mouth gaping obscenely around the big cock that she was deep throating. She looked up at him a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh fuck!!!" Edi exclaimed, throwing himself back against the wall. He+is whole body was on fire and he was one degree away from insanity.

Mel finally pulled back for air, and kept his head embedded in her mouth as she breathed through her flaring nostrils.

"Frig your fucking clit Mel! Coz, I'm going to fuck the taste out of your mouth" he growled as he took her head in his hands. Mel hooked her long fingers into her slit and shuddered immediately from the electrifying contact. She didn't have to look, she knew she had been dripping onto the floor.

Edi started pumping his cock lustily into her mouth, in and out, in and out, with a firm purpose. Mel slurped and smacked her lips loudly, her tongue playing mischievously around. They were united in their goal. Edi fucked her face frenziedly, trying to cram her mouth full of his swollen black cock, whilst and threw her head at him, trying to catch as much dick into her hungry, drooling cavern as possible. Mel soon felt dizzy like she had a bad case of vertigo, but she never stopped frigging her cunt.

She turned her eyes to the mirror, and the sight of her pale self kneeling naked, getting her drooling mouth thoroughly fucked by the frenzied beast of a black man that was towering over her made her clit explode into a thousand pieces. She came all over her fingers, crying around his cock, her hips hit by sudden spasms.

As she heard the sounds from the closet getting louder, Marilyn, the shop attendant chuckled and walked to the front door to lock it and put the closed sign up. She returned behind her counter and switched on a little monitor that was hidden from view. She flipped through the channels, then she was watching the steamy scene taking place in the changing room. This was illegal, and usually, she only switched it on when someone took either very expensive or lots of lingerie into the closet. She gasped as she watched the redhead go down on her black lover and devour his cock.