Outta Control Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes!!!!" Mel groaned through gritted teeth, feeling incensed. She didn't wanna be rocked like some lil girl. She was a big girl, and she wanted her man to fuck her ass properly, thoroughly. So she decided to tell him what the fuck she wanted.

She whirled her face around, sending her hair flying as she glared at him with frenzied eyes.

"Alright Edi, I'm ready for it baby, slam that fucking big cock all up in my ass. Bang it in," she growled.

"Easy, I don't wanna hurt you!"

"Don't be a fucking wimp! Fuck my ass with that big fucking black cock like a real man!" she snarled, shaking her ass impatiently.

"Alright, you fucking asked for it!"

Edi dug his dark fingers into her pale hips and started pumping away into her, plunging his cock in, churning her asshole, slamming his black hips into her white buttocks. If Mel's ass was the basket, Edi was Shaq Diesel, and his dick was the basketball. He slam dunked her continuously. At first she felt immense pain, and wondered if she had bitten off more than she could chew. But soon, her hole relaxed, the pleasure was immense and all consuming.

Mel was soon rearing wildly, banging her fists into the mattress as she experienced a shattering orgasm in the ass for the first time. She absolutely loved it and went berserk, screaming the house down and cumming all over his cock!

When her orgasm subsided, Edi climbed astride her and sat on her round, cute bubble butt, his dick protruding lewdly out of her obscenely stretched hole. They both turned and looked at their reflection in the mirror.

"Fuck," laughed Mel, "Its like you're riding me like a fucking horse."

"Yeah, like Dynamite, the white horse from Zorro, remember!"

"I don't fucking know it, but ride my ass like Dynamite," Mel groaned, impatiently needing some hard dick to fuck her horny ass pronto.

"Alright then, giddy-up, giddy-up cowgirl!"

Edi slapped her ass, and rode her bubble butt, grabbing onto her shoulders so he could pull her back and really pummel her stretched hole. Mel was in a state of delirium, cumming like a bitch in heat as she literary galloped away under Edi, impaling herself on his cock repeatedly. Edi tried to hold back as long he could but the sight of his fat, black cock stretching her virgin pink asshole, and the tightness of her rear-hole soon brought him to an immense orgasm.

"Ah fuck yeah! I'm cumming in your ass!!!" Edi shouted, feeling his balls just gather and blow up like the number one new artist on the block

"Yeah! Cumm all over my ass!" Mel growled as she felt his dick explode in her rectum. He shot a load deep down her ass, and another. His cock was so swollen that it was hurting Mel tremendously. She suddenly lunged away, dropping from under him, to save her screaming hole.

Edi wanked his cock and shot the rest of his cumm all over her back.

Mel rolled onto her side and took him into her arms. They kissed lovingly, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 4

As the week end came around, Mel and Edi called up Marilyn. The lingerie shop owner was glad to hear from the young couple, and invited them to her house for a barbeque.

They went to her place on a Sunday afternoon. Marilyn lived in a two floor with her two children aged 9 and 4. She was divorced.

With the kids being around, all three adults were dressed in conservative bathing costumes. Edi was in a pair of loose shorts. Mel was in a sexy, stretch denim bra top and low rise hot pants bikini, which showed off her athletic body and awesome butt without being too revealing.

Marilyn was looking elegant and hot in a gingham, check, tropical blue two piece affair consisting of super cute, short and sassy little hot pant-shorts and flirty 50's style halter top that tied at the neck and back. The 35 yr old Mom had a sexy body. She had once been very slim, but now her body was curvy. She had a nice, round butt and full thighs. Mel and Edi liked her body, and she beamed, noticing their appreciative eyes on her.

Edi played with Marilyn's kids. As she watched him, seeing how happy he was with the them, Mel felt a strong desire to bear his kids. He still had two years to study and she had four. Knowing him, he would say to wait till they were finished, but she wanted his kids like yesterday. Mel had always been impulsive.

Whilst she chatted gaily with Marilyn about the pleasures of having lil kids, Mel decided to secretly stop taking the pill. She would take his creamy, tasty, fertile black cumm, mix it up with her fertile eggs and face the outcome thereof.

They spent a nice, lazy, languid afternoon at the pool, drinking, swimming and chatting. By evening, the adults were well tipsy.

After supper, Marilyn brought her kids to bed, upstairs. She left Edi and Mel lounging in the living room, giving them the go ahead to bring out the weed, long as they kept the windows open.

The two of them reclined on a couch, sharing a fat blunt and necking. Edi soon untied Mel's bikini top and peeled it off, then he was fondling her big tits as she casually stroked his cock. As they started on the second joint, Mel's face took on an earnest expression and her eyes smoldered like coals. She sank down to his lap and sucked his dick with a passion, squeezing and wanking him with urgency.

Edi was so excited from being around the two hot women all day that his girlfriend's greedy, wet blowjob soon had him on the verge of cumming. As she felt his swollen cock get rock hard, Mel stood up and shimmied out of her denim hot pants, and bent over in front of him, pushing her fine ass in his face. Edi groaned with lust, gazing at her cunt. She was all wet and sticky, the juices flowing liberally out of her pink gash. He feasted on her smoldering cunt, running his tongue from her clit, over her puffed up cunt lips, her pink starfish, all the way to the small of her back and back down, making her moan and tremble with lust.

Mel pushed Edi back into the couch and straddled him, reverse cowgirl style, grabbing and slotting his thick cock home. His hard dick was sucked up in her greased up pussy and Mel started fucking him in earnest. Eyes closed, face set seriously, Mel whipped her hips lustily up and down, back and forth, riding his dick like the rodeo. Her hands dipped between her thighs, one frigging her clit whilst the other rolled his balls. Her breath was coming in deep, animalistic gasps.

Edi wanted to hold off till Marilyn joined them, but Mel obviously had other plans. Her cunt was massaging his cock, squeezing and milking him, sending him towards his orgasm in a rush. As she came all over his dick, biting her lower lip and groaning through a clenched throat, the excited Edi felt his dick explode in he clutching cunt. As Mel gasped for breath, recovering from a shattering orgasm, she maintained her seat on his cock, rocking her hips back forth and stroking his balls.

"You ready to fuck that bitch Edi? You ready?" she asked him, looking at him over her shoulder, her eyes glowering like coals.

"Fuck yeah. But are you cool with it?"

"Hell yeah!!!" she rasped. "I'm gonna make her eat your cumm out of my fucking pussy!"

She shivered as the words rolled off her tongue, and Edi felt his dick hardening rapidly in her cunt, that was all soggy with their juices. Mel fucked him slowly, just enough to keep his dick growing.

Chapter 5

Marilyn came down the stairs and was surprised and excited to find her young guests fucking on her living room couch.

"Hi guys, I see the party started without me," she giggled as she walked to a stereo and put on some Salsa music.

"The kids asleep?" Edi asked.

"Yeah. And I closed the door upstairs. Its as good as soundproof, and they always sleep through. Plus I got a baby phone over there," she told him as she picked up the joint from the ashtray. She blazed it up and puffed, rocking her hips to the salsa, her sparkling, blue eyes roving from Mel's thick tits to the apex of their thighs, where Edi's black cock was jutting obscenely out of Mel's stretched, pink cunt. She could see some creamy flowing slowly out.

Mel hadn't said a thing, but she was eying Marilyn intently. She crooked her finger and called her closer. As soon as Marilyn was within reach, Mel's hand snaked out and grabbed her by her shorts. She pulled her closer, kissed her soft belly, chewing and biting her. Marilyn shivered at the carnal attack and started stroking Mel's hair.

Then the redhead turned the pale woman around. Marilyn shivered as she felt Mel's hot breath on her back. The young bubble butt beauty kissed her back as she ran her hands all over her soft hips, her ass cheeks and the insides of her thighs. Mel's hands were not soft like most women's, from playing handball. They were warm, but firm and strong. And she was aggressive like a man, the way she suddenly reached between the mom's thighs and cupped Marilyn's cunt, squeezing her soggy, bushy pussy hard through her bikini shorts.

Marilyn gasped, feeling woozy, as she felt Mel's other hand untie her bikini top. Then the young beauty hooked her fingers into the elder woman's shorts and slowly peeled them down. She was wearing a pair of tiny thongs that matched her shorts. The thin, shoe string like straps were digging into her soft hips. Mel snaked an arm around Marilyn's belly and cupped a tit, as she pressed her mouth onto the small of her back and sucked her hard.

"O-o-o-o-o-o, Mel!!!!" Marilyn groaned, shuddering mightily. As Mel pinched and pulled on her nipple, her other hand returned to the mom's cunt, and she pressed her thumb into her gusset, rubbing the wet, steamy cunt underneath.

"Oh yes!!!" the Mom groaned.

"She is fucking wet like a bitch on heat!" Mel suddenly gasped and giggled. She slapped and pinched Marilyn's ass and then pushed her away. "Turn around and show us your tits," Mel commanded, her pussy massaging Edi's cock.

Marilyn did so. She had firm, medium sized tits that stood proudly. Her tiny, pink nipples were hard like pebbles.

"So, you want my man's black cock huh?" Mel asked, felt a mixture of jealous and excitement. Though she was horny as hell, Mel's was beginning to have slight doubts at the wisdom of sharing her big dicked, new found man with some single mom who had a business, lots of cash, and lived in a fat house.

"Don't worry darling, I wont steal your man," she reached out slowly and stroked the redhead's chin lightly with her delicate fingers, making her body shiver. "I just wanna have a lil fun with you both."

Marilyn picked up Mel's discarded hot pants. The redhead's horny, leaking cunt had left prominent, milky stains on the gusset.

"Oh!" Mel chuckled.

Marilyn brought the stained gusset to her nose, and inhaled deeply. Then to both their surprise and excitement, she licked the white spot, seeming to relish it. "I had my first woman last year, and since then, I cant get enough," she confessed.

Mel felt Edi grow harder in her pussy and pressed against his cock. Her hazel eyes started smoldering like coals. She took the bottle, and drank deeply from it.

Mel looked serenely at Marilyn. "If you wanna fuck my man, you gotta bring me off first, alright?"

"Of course, darling!!!" Marilyn said eagerly. Mel took another deep sip from her glass, then she tipped it over and poured the ice cold fluid over her prominent tits. She shivered, catching goose bumps, her nipples hardening to lil rocks as the wine ran down her toned belly, over her stretched cunt and down Edi's balls, to drip onto the stone floor.

"These are beautiful, sweet baby." Marilyn gasped, eying Mel's tits.

"Come and eat them," Mel growled, grabbing Marilyn's hand. She pulled her closer, and Marilyn straddled her, plastering her body into Mel's. The blonde took the young redhead's face in her hands and kissed her, feasting on her lips. She sucked and nibbled on them, then she invaded her mouth with her tongue.

Mel groaned with lust. The horny scene was driving her wild. A wave of searing, overpowering lust washed over her body. Her lusty arms snaked around Marilyn, and she was kissing her back, and exploring her body with her hands, running one all over her tits, whilst the other explored her back and her sweet, soft ass.

"This is fucking off the fucking hook!" Edi exclaimed, as the two women writhed over him. This was like a young man's wildest fantasy come true. His hard erection reared in Mel's cunt as he ran his dark hands over Mel's tanned hips and Marilyn's pale thighs.

Marilyn was a refined lover. She kissed Mel's face, nibbled on her collar bone, licked and sucked on the nape of her neck, making the young redhead shiver and close her eyes. Then she descended on her thick tits and licked the wine off them, lapping away with her sweet tongue. She palmed the thick tits and ate her nipples exquisitiley, sending sharp thrills rippling through the horny redhead. Mel purred sweetly and Edi could feel the tremors that Marilyn was causing in his girlfriend's cunt as it contracted and expanded around his cock.

Marilyn slid off Mel, and knelt between their parted thighs, licking her way down her abdomen, to her pelvis, till she reached her intended target. As Marilyn gazed at the dark cock jutting out of the pink pussy.

"Go ahead, lick my cunt and his cock, that's what you want, isn't it?" Mel said, leaning back so her eyes could catch everything.

"Oh yes please," Marilyn begged, then her tongue was lapping their genitals like a cat lapping milk. She licked Mel's puffed up, stretched lips, sending tremors through her body. Then she descended on Edi's cock, licking the tiny bit that was not sucked up in Mel's cunt making Edi moan. The mom sucked up the droplets of cumm that were slowly seeping out, and moaned, loving the sweet taste of cumm, mingled with pussy juices.

"You like that huh? Tasting his cumm and my juices?"

"Yes," Marilyn moaned, nodding emphatically, trying to squeeze her tongue in between Mel's cunt lips and Edi's cock.

Mel raised herself slowly on her powerful thighs, leaving just Edi's tip in her, leaving his thick, dark stem covered with a thick, milky cream, his cumm and her juices.

"There you go. Have your just desert, Miss," Mel chuckled.

Marilyn gasped and rushed to feed herself. She licked Edi's cock like a lolly, her tongue lapping away every single drop, as she purred with sweet delight.

When Edi's cock was licked clean, Mel slowly descended on it, and then eased up again, leaving new cumm deposits for Marilyn. Marilyn greedily licked it again and again.

Mel got so horny from watching that she started rubbing her excited clit.

"Come and suck my clit!" Mel said.

"Oh yes," Marilyn cooed, and went for Mel's clit. She was dying to eat that protruding, fat clit. Her face was just one mask of pure lust. Feeling powerful, Mel caught her face in both hands.

"I'm gonna cumm on his black cock and your sweet lil white face," she said throatily, and then she brought Marilyn to her clit, holding her firmly, not allowing her to move. "don't move, Edi!"

Then Mel was smearing Marilyn's sweet, wet lips to her clit, and using them in a slow, tortuous grind on her bud, as she rolled her hips slowly round and round, grinding Edi's hard, fat dickhead into the over sensitized nerve endings in the mouth of her pussy.

Mel gasped and groaned, her lips quivering, her hips trembling from the exquisite sensations that were ripping through her crotch from the double stimulation. She felt a flame that was rapidly growing into a searing bushfire in her cunt.

"O-o-o-o-o..." she groaned gutturally, glaring down into Marilyn's face with eyes that were threatening to explode out of their sockets.

Marilyn smiled seductively up into the young temptresses eyes as she let her use her mouth for her pleasure.

"Ah!!!! - fuck!" Mel cried, realizing that her body had never felt so alive. It was as if every single cell in her had gained consciousness, and she was aware of them all. They were vibrating with pleasure, and screeching for her to gallop away on Edi's cock. She could feel Edi's hips fidgeting impatiently under her. She could see Marilyn's nose flaring, her eyes burning with lust. She was dying to dive in and devour her clit.

But Mel held back wanting to prolong her tortuous pleasure, wanting to keep all three of them in this state, selfishly using the blonde's mouth and her boyfriend's cock for her pleasure. She kept rolling her hips slowly, grinding her clit on Marilyn's lips and rubbing Edi's dick in the mouth of her cunt.

"A-a-a-h fuck!!!" Mel cried out sharply. She almost lost control, but got a grip. Her face was twisting into a grimace, her arms starting to shake from the effort of holding Marilyn still.

Suddenly, Edi couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his girlfriend's hips and started fucking a third of his hard dick in out of her pussy slowly.

"A-a-a-a-a!!!!" Mel groaned from and her hips started bucking. Marilyn pushed her face up, and wrapped her tongue around Mel's clit. She sucked on the sensitive nub, smacking slurping away loudly. As she saw the pink tongue flick her clit, Mel went tumbling over the edge.

"O-o-o-o-o!!!!" she groaned like an animal and suddenly shoved her hips down with all her might, impaling herself on Edi. She howled her sweet delight as her cunt, her clit and her head exploded. Edi pulled her into his body and started fucking her lustily as Marilyn kept licking and sucking on her clit. Mel groaned and heaved, her string of shattering orgasms flowing into one another, driving her insane. She reveled in pure, mind searing, orgiastic pleasure and Edi and Marilyn kept their double attack on her, as if they were bent on driving her mad.

Mel took it as long as she could, huge tits heaving, eyes rolling back into her head, mouth gaping, moaning and mumbling gibberish.

She wallowed in realms beyond normal pleasure, and discovered the meaning of cumming insanely. Finally she'd had enough. She shoved Marilyn away and shot to her feet, a stupefied look on her face.

Marilyn groaned with lust, looking from Edi's rearing black cock to Mel's gaping, well fucked cunt, out which cumm was dripping. She wrapped her palm around the dark, cumm smeared cock, but her mouth chased after Mel's cunt. She eased her tongue into the gaping, well fucked hole and drank Edi's cumm and Mel's juices. Mel squeezed her vagina muscles and a thick orb of juice slid into Marilyn's mouth. She groaned with relish and swallowed it, then she tongued Mel's cunt in search of more.

"Oh, please stop it, I'm going crazy!" Mel protested, hips jerking wildly. "Suck him and fuck him but please just leave me the fuck alone," Mel gasped weakly, pushing Marilyn away from her cunt. She climbed off Edi, picked up her glass and the joint and staggered to an open window. She dropped on her ass on the sill, gulping in the fresh air.

As she noticed Edi and Marilyn looking after her, chuckling, she waved them away and looked out into the dark night, thinking she wouldn't even wanna hear of sex again for ten years.

Chapter 6

After a while, the moans, groans and wet, slurping sounds that were coming from the couch got her attention. Mel turned and leaned back, watching the action like an uninterested bystander.

Edi was standing before Marilyn, who was kneeling at his feet, eagerly sucking him. Her pale, dainty hands were planted on his dark hips, and her pretty, sweet mouth was stretched wide around the jet black cock.

Edi's dick was hard as a rock and he was fucking Marilyn's mouth with deep, gentle strokes. The horny MILF was moaning and driveling all over Edi's cock, sucking him off greedily, enjoying the feeling of a hard, throbbing cock against the walls of her mouth. She was a refined cocksucker, handling the big, black cock like an Australian Aborigine dealing with a Boomerang. She was bobbing her head back and forth in mid tempo, taking about two thirds down, with smooth, oiled precision. Though his dick was swollen large, she forced her jaws apart, giving her sweet tongue room to play around on the underside, swiping him and tickling untiringly, making the African's hips dance with pleasure.