Outta Control Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Edi, that's it! Fuck her face!" Mel giggled dirtily. The two of them looked so funny, both caught up in carnal lust. Edi had this mad, frenzied look on his face, and Marilyn seemed almost grotesque, the way her mouth was all stretched and deformed from the face fucking the single Mom was receiving from the bursting black cock. Mel sipped her wine and watched, smiling naughtily. "I wanna see you shoot that big, black cock in her face Edi."

Mel's horny words added to his intense arousal. Edi groaned with excitement and cupped the blonde head, intent on fucking the taste out of the mature honey's mouth. Marilyn groaned, feeling Edi's cock seem to swell ever harder and thicker as he pumped his dick in her mouth, giving her what she had been wishing for since she watched him and Mel in her shop. Her head was soon feeling light, and the intoxication did not come entirely from the alcohol and the blunt.

"Damn! Marilyn! You're the picture of a true, mature slut! You should see yourself getting face fucked by a big black cock!" she giggled dirtily.

Marilyn managed a short giggle around Edi's dick, then she was gurgling and smacking and slurping away making wet, succulent sounds as the thick, dark shaft slid and out of her pretty lips.

Edi glared at his girlfriend with frenzied eyes, and they held each other's gaze.

"Shoot her Edi. Cumm all over that pretty face!" Mel said, smiling naughtily. Her hand was now in her lap, slowly frigging her clit whilst he fucked another woman's mouth right before her.

Edi glanced at Marilyn, seeing her pretty face deformed by his gleaming cock, a long string of drool hanging from her chin. Her chest and tits were soaked wet and slick with saliva.

"Oh fuck!!!" Edi gasped, feeling his orgasm rush at him.

Marilyn glanced at Mel and the lurid sight incensed her with lust so much that she decided she wanted Edi's big, dark cock to spout creamy cumm in her mouth instantly.

She pushed him back, held his hip still, kept just the swollen head in her mouth and started wanking his slick dick hard and fast. She suckled on his dickhead noisily, groaning to show him how tasty he was. She ran her tongue around the sensitive spot on the underside, between the head and the stem. She heard him gasp, felt him stiffen, and his hips started to tremble.

"Ah!!!! Fuck!!!" he groaned and then his dick exploded in her mouth. Thick, salty cumm came gushing out of his leaping cock, and Marilyn drank in hungrily.

Mel laughed at Edi, seeing his big, brown eyes nearly explode in their sockets, whilst his mouth gaped like a lunatic. But the sight of his huge, swollen cock leaping Marilyn's mouth as the blonde mom gulped loudly had Mel cumming yet again. She fell back against the wall, giggling and cumming, feeling horny and happy.

Edi finally pulled his spent cock out of Marilyn's mouth. She chased after him and licked every drop of cumm from him. Edi pulled her up to her feet and hugged and kissed the mature blonde. However, as she reached for his dick, he eased her back and chuckled.

"Hold up, even n***** need rest yunno."

Chapter 6

Mel took Marilyn and pulled her onto her lap. Edi lit another blunt and watched the two women making out. Their bodies were a fine, sexy contrast. Mel was an athletic, tanned, big butty, red haired Amazon, and she was dwarfing the pale, curvy, blonde. Their bodies writhed as they kissed greedily, fondling and stroking each other gently.

Mel slid on top of Marilyn, laying between her legs as she kissed her lovingly. Then she made her way down to the firm, proud tits and feasted on them. As she suckled on Marilyn's sensitive dark nipples, the hot blonde mom stroked Mel's hair and moaned with sweet pleasure. Mel eased her fingers in under the thongs, slid two digits into the wet, succulent pussy and then she was fingerfucking the mom. Marilyn was so horny and primed that she was soon cumming all over Mel's probing fingers.

Mel rasped happily as she peeled off Marilyn's thongs. Then she gazed at the Mom's bush and giggled sweetly, turning to Edi.

"Look at this fake bitch Edi, blonde hair and a dark bush!" Mel chuckled, slapping Marilyn's cunt. Marilyn's bush was indeed lush and dark, with the sides trimmed off for the bikini. Her pink gash gleamed prominently in the middle of the dark forest.

"I'm going to eat you out and get you all wet, then my man is going to fuck that mature pussy with his black cock!" Mel declared, running her hand lightly over the dark mound.

"Gosh! What a slut! Is she always like this?" Marilyn squealed, her pussy flooding with juices.

"Yeah, she is a slut!" Edi chuckled, stroking his cock, watching excitedly as Mel got ready to munch rug.

Mel threw one of Marilyn's legs over the back of the couch and put her other foot on the floor, leaving the dark pussy fully exposed.

"Bitch, you're so wet and sticky I could use your juices to glue a whole paperback together!" she giggled, stroking the mom's pink slit with her fingers and rubbing her thumb lightly over her clit.

Mel ran her fingers through the lush, dark bush, as her face descended on the pink fanny. The strong scent of Marilyn's arousal filled her nostrils as she dipped to the honey pot. Marilyn jerked suddenly, as Mel's tongue made contact with her sensitized, engorged cunt.

As her tongue touched the female sex organ, Mel realized just how much she loved the smell and taste of pussy. She felt woozy as she besmirched Marilyn's pink slit with long, wet, loving kisses. She opened her jaws wide and took the pussy into her warm, moist mouth. Then she ran her tongue languidly all around for an eternity, exploring her, looking up into her dreamy eyes with her own dreamy ones.

She grabbed the sides of the vulva and pulled the sticky, wet cunt lips apart, exposing the glistening, lubricated, pink interior. Then she ran her tongue up and down the crack, tasting her musky nectar, lapping it up and drinking it greedily. She sucked the lips into her mouth and teased them with her agile tongue, giving the gasping mom a bad case of the goose bumps. Her pointed tongue slithered up and down the crevice, sliding deeper and deeper into the thick, fleshy folds of her cunt. Marilyn was in a state of delirium, her body awash with sweet sensations.

Edi was feeling horny from watching his girl eat pussy. He walked over to Marilyn and knelt besides, raising her body, making her lean against his thighs. He pressed his cock against her cheek and the mom started licking it, but her eyes stayed focused on Mel's sweet face.

Mel pulled back and gazed at Marilyn, as the blonde engulfed Edi's dick into her mouth and wanked the stem with her pale hand. Then Mel's sparkling eyes returned to the beautiful twat, admiring it. She dove back in there and munched rug with gusto, reducing Marilyn to one shuddering, joyful heap. Then she pressed her open mouth into the gaping pussy mouth and tongue fucked her, looking up into her eyes, letting the mature mom see how go down town on her.

As Marilyn moaned around Edi's cock, suckling on it weakly, 99% of her attention on Mel. She reached out weakly to stroke the smooth red hair as Mel eased three digits into her cunt. Mel grinned wickedly at her, reached up and grabbed one nipple whilst Edi took the other. The two of them started tweaking on her sensitive buds, whilst Mel frigged her hard and fast and teased her clit mercilessly with her tongue.

Marilyn's body and brain were suddenly overloaded with sweet, sharp wonderful sensations. She bucked and writhed wildly, tossing her head her hips bouncing up and down. Mel held her down and continued torturing her, till Marilyn lost control an immense, smashing orgasm overcame her, making her cumm like a bitch! She started screaming and howling and Edi gagged her mouth.

She groaned and grunted around his hand, jerking violently, till her heavy climax finally subsided.

"Now, come fuck her pussy Edi," Mel beckoned to her boyfriend.

Edi arranged Marilyn so that she was reclining on the backrest, her ass hanging over the edge of the couch. Mel took his cock into her mouth and quickly wanked and sucked him to full blown hardness. She pulled him down to kneel at Marilyn's pussy.

"Go on baby, give her that dick! Fuck the bitch nice and hard! But your cumm is mine!"

"Yeah!!!" Edi growled, the intense look of lust on his face saying he intended to rip the pussy.

Edi grabbed Marilyn's thighs and pushed them up. Mel took his dick and inserted it into the mouth of the wet pussy.

"Oh yes. Yes!!" Marilyn moaned, watching the black snake intently. Then Mel slapped Edi's ass and said enthusiastically,

"Giddy' up, giddy' up Cowboy. Fuck her!!!"

Edi plunged into her and gave it to her, fucking her mature pussy good and hard. His long, thick hard cock slithered in and out of the tight pussy, filling her up and causing Marilyn to toss about arch her back. The pleasure in her lubed cunt was exquisite. She felt like a live electrical current was ripping through her loins, and every thrust of the hard, black manhood was stepping up the voltage. Her cunt made loud, succulent squelches as Edi's lust, black hips pumped more and more dick into her.

The entire, kinky situation of the young girl spurring on her black boyfriend to fuck her, obviously enjoying watching him enjoy her cunt and drive her crazy made Marilyn unbelievably horny. Soon as Edi's thick, dark cock started churning her cunt, the mom felt a searing orgasm rush to overwhelm her. She bit on her hand, stifling her moans her hips bucked out of control from the first of many climaxes.

As Edi fucked her nice and slow, penetrating her with measured strokes, as Mel tweaked on her tits and leaned down and to lick her clit, making her cumm over and over again. Sometimes Edi would pull his cock out of her and Mel would suck him, groaning with pleasure as she tasted Marilyn's juices off her boyfriend's cock. Marilyn fell into a continued state of delirium.

Just as she thought it couldn't get any better, Edi hooked the mom's feet over his shoulders and fucked her hard and fast, his hips punching dents into her nice, soft ass. Mel hooked her fingers onto the blonde's fat clit and frigged her hard as her boyfriend assaulted the slit with a deadly black cock, banging it right in. Marilyn muffed her sharp, hard screams, threshing about, tossing her head to and fro, going absolutely nuts as she came again and again, her pussy rapturing continuosly. Finally, Marilyn begged them to stop. She was having sharp cramps in her lower belly and pussy. Marilyn had never been fucked so hard and so good and so obscenely in her life.

Mel's pussy was on fire and itching for more cock and she straddled Marilyn and offered Edi her butt, whilst her mouth attacked Marilyn's, making her taste her own cunt. Edi pulled out of Marilyn and tended to sweet baby, entering her smoothly. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her cunt whilst Marilyn's mouth tended to her tits. Mel started howling as Edi drove his cock into her, slapping her ass cheeks into his pelvis and impaling her. Mel was tired and just held her cunt up to be fucked thoroughly. After another shattering orgasm, she pulled away and told him to fuck Marilyn again.

They made Marilyn bend over on the couch, with her head hanging over the back. Mel held her ass cheeks apart as Edi entered and pounded her. Mel was slapping her ass and stroking her ass crack. Then she licked her finger, hooked it into her hole and inserted a finger into her anus. Marilyn went mad. She grabbed a cushion form the seat and bit into, to gag her cries, otherwise she would have screamed the kids and the whole neighborhood awake. Finally, Marilyn was so crazy from cumming that she couldn't take it anymore. She tried to climb over the couch just to get away from that hard, fucking black cock.

Mel and Edi laughed. Mel sucked Marilyn's cunt off Edi's cock and then she lay on her back and told him to bust another one in her. She hooked her feet over his shoulders and the moment he entered her, she was jerking and fucking his cock hard. A few moments later, and he was emptying his balls in her. Edi finally collapsed onto the couch besides Mel and they both watched Marilyn lick her cunt clean.

"She is a slut!" Marilyn said to Edi in conclusion. "She will make you a happy man and give you sweet children. I hope you knocked her up for sure."

As she pulled Marilyn close and kissed her smeared face, licking her boyfriend's cumm from her, Mel's resolve to stop taking the pill was strengthened.

The rest of the story, as you know was told in Part 1, but here is a recap anyway,

"3 months after they started dating, Edi got cast for some commercial, where they paid him too much money, just to say one line and flash his dazzling, disarming, dark smile. Several guest appearances and small roles in films and TV followed for Edi. They went off to Africa to meet his family, and when they came back, Mel was pregnant. Then he landed a part in a series."

Chapter 7

Back to the present

"Wow, you guys are fucking crazy!" Trish exclaimed, giggling, as Mel finished her narrative. "Is that true Edi, about the attendant?"

"Yeah, every word of it," he giggled dirtily. "But we used condoms."

"And, did you ever see that woman again?" Val asked.

"Yes, several times. She once took us on holiday to the Bahamas and that was funky."

"So, are you guys now going to tell me what the fuck is going on here?" Mel demanded. She seemed to be in a good mood now, but there was still a residue of anger flashing in her eyes. And as Val, Trish and Edie knew, it didn't take too much to get Mel mad.

"Alright then," Val began hesitantly. "It all started when you came to visit us the first time."

"You mean, you have been fucking my mom since then!" Mel exploded at Edi.

"No. Why don't you shut up and listen," Edi said to her.

"Alright, go on then..."

To be continued...