Outta Control Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned home around noon. Val changed into a tight, sleeveless t-shirt, without a bra, leaving them thick nipples poking out. She also put on a short, wide skirt, which showed off her thick, onion shaped bubble butt and left her full, silky, juicy thighs exposed.

Edi slipped on a tight, white wife beater and a pair of long shorts that sat low on his hips, just begging to be pulled off.

They reclined on the porch, which overlooked a green hill and had lunch, drinking several glasses of wine. Val produced a bag of good, country grown tumbleweed and rolled a fat joint after the other. The two of them were soon feeling rather relaxed, high and mellow, chatting and flirting.

Val was a natural tease and a flirt. It always thrilled her to coquette with her daughters' boyfriends. The naughty country Momma toyed with Edi, smiling flirtatiously, whilst pushing out her tits and undulating her body like a snake. She felt flattered as she noted the young man's growing attention. A bulge was forming in his pants, and the stoned guy was leering and smiling like a fool.

The sexual tension between the white mom and her daughter's African husband became thick, almost tangible. After a couple of joints, Val leaned back in her chair, stretching herself languidly, pushing her big tits out. She parted her thighs, stopping just short of splaying them all together.

Edi fought a strong impulse to just jump up and fall over the cock teasing mum. He took a deep sip of wine, then he smiled at her.

"Damn!" Edi said huskily. "If Mel looks as good as you by the time we get to your age, she will be in serious trouble."

"What do you mean my daughter will be in trouble?"

"I'll give it to her all the time!" Edi blurted and gave a dirty laugh.

"Oh, that's how you think when you're young. But when you have been together with someone as long as me and Mel's father, it sort of just dwindles..." she flashed him a long, coquettish smile.

A gust of wind blew her short skirt around her hips. Val took her time pushing it down. Edi gawked at the horny sight between her thighs. Her lush, dark reddish bush was peeking out of the sides of her lil gusset. Edi's cock kicked in his pants like a mule, and he only stopped short of drooling.

"Oh please excuse me, this damn wind," she chuckled in a flirty manner, as she slowly smoothed her skirt down. "And sorry about that," she nodded at his crotch, smiling naughtily.

Edi blushed. He had not put on underwear after changing, and he had a huge, prominent tent in his pants. For a second, he felt rather embarrassed. But then he decided it was all her fault for being such a tease. He looked from his tent to his girlfriend's Momma, his eyes smoldering with lust.

She was still staring at it. Val's eyes were flashing with wild excitement. Her cheeks were crimson, and her thick nipples were pushing excitedly out of her t-shirt, like assault rifle bullets. Her lips were trembling, and her thighs were slowly rubbing together. Edi knew those tell tale signs from Mel. They meant she was horny as hell!

Edi felt an incensing, wanton lust. Part of his mind advised caution, it would be a bad thing, and certainly very embarrassing, if he were to do something stupid now, after all the tension and drama...

But his head was filled with prurient fantasies of fucking Mel's mum. He could just see himself grabbing her hips, slamming that big ass into his pubes and shoving his raging erection into that red haired pussy that his beloved girl had entered the world through! Damn!

Edi downed his glass, then he stood up and walked to Val. He stood in front of her, his pronounced tent on level with her face.

"Mel told me you have been making enquiries. Are you going to keep on asking her questions, or are you going to find out for yourself?" he teased.

Val chuckled nervously, her big eyes transfixed to the large, lewd tent. Edi reached down and took his girlfriend's Mama's soft, trembling hand. There was minimal resistance as he led it to his bulge. As she felt the hard pole under the shorts, Val gasped sharply.

"When will they be back?"

"In five hours," she rasped, her hand seemingly glued to his thick, fleshy rod.

"Well, that gives us a bit of time to fool around a lil then," Edi said with a dirty chuckle.

"No, we cant..." Val gasped.

Edi pulled her to her feet, and eased his arms around her. She came to him, her thick tits pressing into his chest. Val was a couple of kilos heavier than Mel and her body felt real warm and soft.

"Oh Val, your body feels fucking good," he groaned, and Val groaned too, but she kept her arms to her side.

He cupped her chin and made her look into his eyes. His lustful, dark eyes bore down into hers, and his voice was thick with arousal.

"Val, you are hot!!!" his warm breath washed into her nostrils.

Val grinned slightly, her big, hazel eyes becoming misty. Her moist, full lips were quivering. She shook her head slowly, trying to fight her carnal lust.

She stood passively as Edi started caressing her, running his strong fingers down her back. He rubbed his face against her red hair and her cheek. Then he nuzzled her neck, exhaling his warm breath onto her skin. Val's body seemed to just go soft and melt in his arms.

Edi's heart was thudding like a drum as his strong fingers slide lower, to flutter over her soft cheeks. She exhaled a hot gasp of breath onto his cheek and trembled. He cupped her cheeks firmly, squeezing her ass, pulling her hips to his cock.

"No, please don't, Edi!" Val whimpered, as she felt her daughter's boyfriend's hot, hard cock pressing into her excited, dripping pussy.

"Yes Val. Yes!" Edi rasped into her ear. Her eyes were wide open, looking like a rabbit eying a snake, scared, yet fascinated. Her reasoning was fighting a losing battle against her desire.

Edi brought his lips to hers, and kissed her.

"No," she whispered into his mouth, trembling like a leaf in a strong wind.

"Yes!" Edi responded and kissed her lips forcefully, swabbing with his hot tongue as he grinded his cock into her hot, soft mons, feeling the wetness of her arousal. Val's lips yielded, and opened. His tongue slid over hers, into her mouth. They danced together, his leading. As he explored her mouth, Val shuddered massively and her hands exploded into action. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and her hands roved feverishly all over his flanks and back. Val swooned, as she felt his warm, taut muscles.

"Gosh Edi, you have such nice muscles!" she gasped into his mouth. Then she pulled back and looked into his eyes. Val realized she could fight her curiosity and lust. But she wanted to at least do some damage control.

"Listen, if we fool around a lil, this will be the only time, o.k?" He nodded. "And we stop when I say stop, o.k?" He nodded again, smiling innocently. "But all the same, what we are doing is bad, really, really bad!" she gave a dirty giggle as moved closer to her daughter's husband.

Then the two of them were groping and kissing like two sex starved lovers. Edi eased his hands under her skirt and cupped her silky buttocks, sinking his fingers into their softness and squeezing and rubbing them together.

"Oh yes Edi! Oh yes!" Val groaned and her hips shaken by massive spasms as she slid her hands in under his wife beater, to cup and stroke his hot, taut young muscles..

She was overcome by wanton lust. She kissed him back with a passion, attacking and devouring his thick lips, as she hungrily grinded her hips against his thick, young cock.

Edi was feeling wild. This was like a hot blooded young man's fantasy, the ones that seldom came true. Mel's Momma was hot. And she was actually letting him cup her ass!

As he sucked on her full lips, he squeezed her thick cheeks, pushing them together and pulling them apart, which drove Val even wilder. He pulled her skirt up around her hips. He slid his hand under her top, pushing it up and cupped a big, heavy, soft, warm breast. He fondled it then he found her thick nipple and rolled it between his thumb and finger. Momma rasped and squealed into his mouth, her hands molesting his hot, young body as she dry humped him. He eased his other hand between her thighs, cupped her fat pussy feeling it squelch with wetness. His palm was soaked immediately, she was dripping wet.

He squeezed her cunt and Val squealed loud, leapt as her crotch was hit by a sharp bolt of lightning.

"No!" She cried and dropped abruptly into her chair.

Edi smiled down at her, and started undoing his pants.

"What are you doing, Edi?"

"Satisfying your curiosity..." he replied confidently, as he undid his pants and dropped them to pool at his feet.

"Edi, no..." Val cried, covering her eyes. "You are so audacious, young man!"

Edi pulled off his t-shirt, and he was standing naked before her. "Don't be shy now, take a look Val..."

He gently pried her hand loose from her eyes. Val looked at his taut, defined six pack belly and her mouth watered. His young, dark, crisp, male body was so sexy. He was a fine species of muscular, symmetrical male, just like Mel had said. Val forced herself not to look at his groin even though she was dying to.

"Is this what you been wanting to see?"

"Edi! You are a wild one! I don't believe your cheek!" she gasped.

"Go on look at it Val!" he said in his confident, gentle, dark voice.

Edi's long, thick, dark cock was pointing at her face. Val could not take her fascinated eyes off the turgid tool. She resisted half-heartedly as Edi took her hand and placed it on his cock again, only this time her flesh met his. Her palm immediately closed around it, and she shivered and moaned as she felt it, throbbing and pulsating with life and virility.

The mum was paralyzed as Edi moved her hand slowly back and forth on his cock, peeling back the foreskin. The musky smell hit her nostrils, making her mouth drool. She swallowed her saliva.

Val had not intended for things to go this far. Part of her shrieked that she should stop this now. She was a married woman, she shouldn't be doing this, with her daughter's husband, and a black man at that.

But her arousal and excitement were too immense to resist. But still, she couldn't just...

Val searched desperately for strength and will power in her befuddled brain as Edi cupped her head with his free hand, stroking her scalp soothingly as he used her hand to wank his cock. Val started breathing in loud gasps, gazing as if hypnotized at the thick, dark cock in her pale palm.

"Do you like my cock Val?" he asked, in his deep, dark voice. As if in a trance, she nodded.

"Come and get it Val. Its yours baby," His voice rumbled, sending shivers up and down her spine as he gently nudged her face to his silky, shaved pubes. Val nuzzled his soft skin, and breathed in his male scent.

"Go ahead Val, lick my flesh. You know you want to."

His dark voice was so mesmerizing, so persuasive. Not that she needed much persuasion. Val's lips parted and she tasted her daughter's husband. The moment she started licking his shaved, silky, dark pubes, all her resistance crumbled.

Wild excitement, and pure, wanton lust took a firm grip of her senses. She smeared her wet lips onto his skin and pulled them all over his shaved pubes, licking, nibbling and sucking on his flesh gently. Her two hands wrapped around his thick, engorged cock, and she double fisted him, wringing and squeezing him tightly, as if she wanted to reassure herself that this cock and the whole situation was real.

Then Val pulled back, and gazed at the thick, engorged black cock she was palming, her eyes flaring with excitement. It wasn't longer than her husband's, but the fact that it was black, and belonged to her daughter's husband made her go wild with excitement.

„Oh gosh! You do have a beautiful cock," Val rasped.

Edi cupped the back of her head and moved closer. She shook her head from side to side, but her tongue was flicking her lips as dipped her mouth to his dark meat.

Val felt a wave of adrenalin just whoosh over her as she realized that she was about to do naughty, lascivious deeds with her daughter's husbands.

Bubbling with lust and excitement, she smiled wildly as she ran her tongue licentiously up and down the entire length. Then she licked around the ridge of his cock, feeling his young body jerk and twitch with desire.

"Oh, now he knows who the hell I am..." she giggled dirtily to herself, proud of her slut act. Val felt herself catapulted back to her teenage years, where she had been a bad, wild, lusty girl that got knocked up at the age of 17.

She snaked her long, pink tongue around the dark bulb, getting Edi so excited that precum oozed into the big pee slit. Val groaned and flicked it with her tongue, lapping up the creamy, sticky fluid. She moaned deep in her chest, the taste of cumm making her mind explode like a potent, kick ass drug.

"Oh, please forgive me Mel, but I have to have this cock in my mouth," Val gasped in a thick, throaty whisper.

Then her lips were slowly parting, to drape onto his cock head like pink, fleshy flaps, and then ease on down. Edi was so thick and excited that she had to stretch her jaws to take him in. But she was a plucky one. Her lips curled around his thick head, and then slowly slid down length. They stopped when his thick head was nudging the back of her throat. Val looked at the length of cock that was still outside her mouth, her eyes going wide like she was daunted.

"Oh it's a big black cock, Val, but you're doing great. I love to see you pretty face stuffed full of my black meat!" He gasped.

Val looked up into his eyes, and smiled sweetly, her mouth gaping around the dark meat. She pulled back slowly, her smeary lips trailing on his dark cock like pink flaps. When her teeth reached the thick dickhead, she sank down again, repeatedly. She was slow and careful at first, but as his cock became wet and slick, and she gained in confidence, she picked up the pace. Her hands double wanked half of his black salami, whilst her mouth fucked the other. Her tongue was slithering and rolling around the underside. As Edi groaned and grunted, impressed by his girlfriend's Momma's skills, she beamed with pride.

At one point she pulled her lips off his cock with a loud, wet pop.

"Why you standing there with your mouth gaping Edi. Is everything alright with you?" she teased, giving a dirty chortle.

"Lemme see your tits!" he rasped, and pulled her top off. Her hands returned immediately to his cock as he gazed at her big, creamy breasts. They had a slight sag to them, but they were still bombastic.

She fanned her face with her hand, gasping, her big tits heaving, as she gazed at it with huge, wild, fascinated eyes. "I have never derived so much pleasure from going down on a man. Lucky Mel" cooed, feeling dirty thrills as her daughter's name rolled over her tongue.

She held up the black dick and twirled her tongue around the dark, brown head. She kissed it and made love to it, squealing with delight. All the while her hands were wanking him, bringing the excited young man closer and closer to his climax.

When she finally pushed her mouth against him and gobbled him up again, Edi rumbled in his chest like a long burst of not so distant thunder.

"Alright Val, part them legs and frig your pussy whilst I fuck your mouth. I want you to cumm when I cumm in your mouth, you slut mom!" he growled.

Val felt wild exhilaration at the rude, lurid words. As if to prove to him just what a hot, dirty slut mom she was, she shoved her hand between her thighs, ripped her gusset off her cunt and immediately hooked her fingers into her gash. She wetted them in her slit and then rubbed them on her clit. Sparks exploded in her crotch, making her leap around on the chair like her ass was on fire.

He took her head in both hands, sinking his fingers into her scalp as he fucked her mouth in slow deep, thrusts. Val moaned with relish, gazing cross eyed at his long, dark cock. Every inch that ran smoothly over her drooling lips incensed her. She wanked harder, pulling more and more cock into her mouth, whilst she fingered herself closer to her orgasm.

His cock kept growing bigger and harder, till it was threatening to burst her lips. Edi's movements became faster and more frenzied as his breathing became ragged. Now his fingers were digging into her head, making her ears whistle. Val wanked his cock faster and harder and lunged to meet his cock, her finger whipping around her clit in a frenzied blur.

"Fuck! You are a greedy cock slut just like your daughter!!!" Edi growled as he started to seriously fuck her drooling mouth.

Val jerked at his words and came to violent, shattering climax around his dick, her body shuddering and convulsing. She fell into a blissful stupor, but not once did she even consider relinquishing his beloved cock. Her daughter and her husband would have been proud of her, the way she pluckily held her mouth wide open for her daughter's boyfriend's black cock even as she lolled woozily in her chair.

Going onto the home stretch, Edi threw all caution to the wind and battered her mouth with his cock. He was a frenzied beast, with just one compulsion, and that was to fuck the taste out of slut Momma's mouth and splash her face full of creamy cumm.

Val had never had her face fucked so vigorously. She could hear his marauding cock squelching loudly in her dribbling mouth, making bubbles form around the corners of her mouth. Val felt dizzy and lightheaded, but she did not want him to stop. She grabbed his hips with both hands and pulled him hard at her gaping, drooling slut Momma mouth of the South.

"Oh shit! I've got to shoot this cock in your mouth, Val!!" Edi howled, jumping on his toes. He rammed his cock into her mouth like he wanted to choke her, and pulled her face so hard to his hips that his hard cock was forced to bend. Val gaped as she felt him slide into her throat. Suddenly, he exhaled in a deep groan and then his cock was leaping and kicking in her mouth.

Val was shocked as a thick shot of cumm spurted straight into her throat, and another. She pulled back slightly, and got the next one straight onto her palate. She fought her gagging reflexes and forced herself to swallow, as the young man seemed to pump cumm into her ceaselessly, his hips jerking violently.

Finally, his orgasm subsided and his cock slowly started to grow smaller. Val let it slide out of her mouth.

"Oh gosh! Do you mean to tell me you were carrying all that cumm in you!" she giggled, feeling his hot semen flowing into her belly like a generous dishing of hot custard.

"That's what the fuck you get for teasing me, you horny slut Momma! Fuck, Mel has a fucking cool Mom!" Edi groaned, leaning into her armchair.

"Oh gosh! Oh my gosh! What have I done..." she gasped, her beguiled smile showing no remorse. "I guess you must think your girlfriend's mum is a slut!" She slid her arms around him and laid her head on his belly.

"Well, for the next three hours, you are going to be my white slut mum! And I am going to be your nasty n****!" Edi laughed, brimming with excitement, like a kid about to climb on a NASA rocket and visit a space station.

Val did not need much encouragement. Holding his cock up, she started running her glistening pink tongue all over it. Then she pressed it up against his belly and went for his scrotum. She tongued his balls and sucked them into her mouth, one after the other. As she pulled back finally, his cock was raging hard again.

"Wow, you got another load for my slut mum mouth?"

"No! I am going to fuck you!" Edi replied, scooping her up and throwing her over his shoulder easily.

"No! No! We have gone far enough as it is," she squealed and giggled, kicking in protest, but it did not sound too serious at all. Edi pushed her skirt off her ass and stroked and squeezed her chicks as he carried her into the house.