Outta Control Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

He took her into her and her husband's bedroom.

As he dropped her on the bed, Val tried to push him back.

"Shouldn't we rather go to the other guest room?" she asked.

"No, I wanna fuck you in the room where you made your daughter!" he chuckled, climbing in besides her.

"You're a nasty bastard!" she gasped.

Then he was rolling on top of her, his naked, hot young body pressing in her soft, warm flesh. He pulled her close as his lips went searching for hers.. As he kissed her mouth, Val parted her thighs and ran her fondling, gripping hands all over his muscular back. Her senses reeled as she rubbed bodies with her young lover, feeling his hands grabbing her ass.

Edi dove her tits. The big creamy orbs made his eyes burn with carnal lust. He fed on them like a starving sailor. Val was so incensed with lust that she shoved them into his face.

"So these are the fucking nipples that fed Mel milk and gave her that fat ass!" he growled with lust.

The reminder that she was about to fuck her daughter's husband and feeling no shame whatsoever drove Val wild. She felt a rush of adrenalin, and every fiber in her body vibrated and throbbed wildly.

Edi felt the excited female rattling and shaking under him.

"Yes Edi! Suck on my fucking nipples. They fed your girl and gave her life!" the Momma growled back and shoved a sensitive excited nipple between the dark lips. She felt like sharp bolt of lightning leapt across her eyes as his mouth made contact with her sensitive nipple.

As he ate her tits the southern mama tossed her head wildly, her eyes rolling in her sockets whilst her tongue lolled out of her groaning mouth like a stunned heifer.

"Oh fuck!!!" Edi cried in amazement, wondering what he had done to deserve this. This shit was better than his wildest fantasy. His hand shot out and grabbed her pussy, melting into her wetness and remaining glued to it. She humped his hand lustily as he squeezed her shit.

Edi worshipped the body that had given his girlfriend life with his mouth, teeth and tongue. He was like a frenzied, wild pagan at the alter of his sex goddess.

Val loved it, squealing and pulling his dark face to her pale flesh, offering him every part of her body to lick. She had never felt so wild and wanton. Her whole body was aflame. She had given birth to his girl, and she was exacting her horny, dirty tribute in the flesh.

"Yes, fucking yes!!!" she cried out.

When he hooked his fingers into her skirt and skirt and g-string, her hips shot off the bed. As he pulled them down, she kicked them away violently.

Edi gazed into her full, dark reddish bush. Her pink slit was gleaming wetly from the middle, beckoning to him.

"Shit! That's fucking nice!" Edi laughed! "It's a long time since I saw a real bush like yours. Mel likes to shave it!"

He stroked her pussy, tracing her lips with his finger, eyes all big and entranced. "So, this the pussy that gave me Mel! Fuck, Val, I am going to eat you out and fuck you good and hard!"

"Yes! Do it Edi! Eat my pussy!" Val squealed, hardly able to contain herself anymore.

The black son in law to be dove between the mature mom's thighs and he went feasting on her pussy like it was a tasty delicacy. His tongue slithered through her bush like a pink snake, as he chased all around, licking and sucking up her love slime.

As Val gazed at his tongue, and that dark, happy face between her pale thighs, she went absolutely wild. She grabbed his head in two powerful hands, held his face still and raised them hips straight off the mattress. Then she was grinding her pussy all his lips and cheeks. She grinded her horny clit against his wet chin and then she tried to force it into her cunt, rolling her pussy round and round, feeling sharp, thrilling sensations. The veins in her arm and the tendons in her neck bulging from the effort. When she felt her orgasm rushing, she eased back, and smeared her cunt into his lips.

"Eat my pussy Edi, eat my pussy!"

Edi felt a compulsion to worship slut Momma's pussy. No pussy had ever fascinated him this much. He ran his tongue up and down her pink, salty, tangy gash, as her hips pumped up and down. He sucked on her thick, pink puffed pussy lips, rolling them in his mouth like a morsel. The he went to her thick, fat clit that was sticking out prominently and made sweet love to it. Momma's hips jerked sharply and she howled aloud, cumming massively. Edi held her up by the cheeks and kept eating her clit, till she finally dropped onto the bed like a sack of potatoes.

Smiling wildly, as she gasped and heaved for breath, she pulled his face from her pussy. But soon as she was recovered, she was like,

"Oh please, Edi! Please do it again! I never came so fucking hard in my life!!!" her voice was a cocktail of lust and joy. Edi obliged, in fact, you couldn't pay him to stop eating the slut Momma. (anyone reading this, who has had the joy of eating their wife's or girlfriend's Mom knows what the fuck he was feeling. If you haven't, get her drunk and try it. Man, I'm telling you!)

Momma was going delirious. It was a long time since hubby ate the red pussy. So she was serving that salty seafood platter with a vengeance.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes! Fucking yes!!!!" she bawled, feeding that nutritious pussy to his hungry mouth. She whipped her powerful thighs around his head and pressed his face into her cunt, as she writhed lustily. She fucked his face and made him dizzy.

"Like mother like fucking daughter!" Edi grunted to himself, as he grabbed her hips and held her still, afraid she would break his nose bone, the way she was throwing them hips like a steer. He held Momma down and tongued her pussy like a hardcore lesbian dyke, his tongue flicking her clit like a snake.

"Ah yes Edi. Lick me baby! Lick my pussy!" she cried, eyes gaping insanely, her arms threshing on the bed. When Edi added a couple of digits into her slit and started fingering her, as he chewed and nibbled on her clit, Val was hit by another massive orgasm.

Edi slid into her arms and jammed his cock up in her.

"No Edi, put on a condom, please!" Val moaned weakly, still gasping from her violent orgasm.

"Are you crazy, I'm going bareback in the motherfucker, bitch!" Edi laughed and then he was lunging in and out of her, slamming his cock into her cunt like a frenzied beast.

Val was overpowered by her carnal lust. She didn't care much for tricks and gimmicks, she loved a hard, thorough dicking, just like her daughter. She wrapped her long arms and legs around him, and fucked her daughter's husband with vigor. The lusty mom heaved and writhed, bouncing and twisting like a red-blooded heifer. Her pussy was on fire, and she shoved it at Edi as if he was a fireman, but instead of extinguishing the flames, he fed them with oxygen, and she was engulfed in blazing inferno.

His hard, dark cock sloshed in and out of her lubricated cunt easily. Edi would pull out and slam it back deep inside her. Val was so excited that her pussy was squeezing and contracting around him all the time. Val came hard and fast, and kept on cumming as Edi fucked her like a beast.

"Fuck Val baby, you don't know how much I have wanted to fuck you baby. Since Mel first showed me your photo, I've wanted to give you this fucking cock!"

"Oh yes, Edi! Fuck me with that black cock! Fuck my slut mom pussy Edi!!!" Val growled through gritted teeth, her face a deep red. "Fuck the shit out of me! Yes!!!"

Edi threw her legs over his shoulders, opening her up wide. He raised himself on his powerful arms and they both gazed at her pussy, spread so wet and gaping so obscenely around his dark cock. His dick was all shiny from her juices.

"I'm going to fuck you like a bitch now Val" Edi groaned, feeling the naughty mum stroke and massage his cock with her cunt muscles.

Then he started rutting her squelchy pussy with no mercy. His muscles flexed as his hips rose and fell. His thick churned her pink gash, sliding into her hot, succulent cunt. Val moaned sweetly, loving the feel of the hard, throbbing fleshy club that should not have been fucking her, but was feeling so sweet in her pussy.

"Oh yes baby! Now you're making me your bitch! I'm your fucking bitch you hear!" Val screamed feverishly, grabbing his ass cheeks to pull him deeper into her cunt. As Edi humped her feverishly, her hand slid into his crack.

"Yes, Val that's it you horny slut! Stroke my fucking crack and lick my chest bitch!"

It hadn't been intentional, but Val was feeling so wild that she found herself responding to this nasty, dirty request. She started stroking the crack that was wet with sweat, tickling his hole whilst she feasted hungrily on his powerful chest, sucking and smacking her lips aloud. The bed jarred and creaked under them, threatening to fall apart.

As his dick thrust into her she felt it growing thicker and harder constantly. Val could not remember having such a wonderful, exciting fuck in recent times. She threw her pussy at him, enjoying feeling him penetrate her lubricated love tunnel. She wanted more and more of his hard dick. She did not want him to stop fucking her.

She looked into his face and saw that his orgasm was approaching. He was grimacing now, sweat drops forming on his brow. She squeezed her pussy muscles together, making it a real tight fit for him, so that he had to plough his cock forcefully into her. She felt every little centimeter of cock slide in and out of her, and that drove her absolutely wild. Tiny firecrackers were going off in her pussy and waves of pleasure were rolling all over body. Val loved the dicking she was getting. Only one thing was lacking, she wanted him to splash her insides full of cumm. She wanted to feel his hot cumm explode inside her body.

Edi felt a hot fire starting in his dick. Every thrust into her sweet cunt was fanning the fire, making it grow hotter. He fucked her hard, sinking deeper into her and deeper into a frenzy, until he suddenly stiffened, his mouth gaping, eyes looking like they were about to explode!

"A-a-a-a!!!! I'm cumming!!!" he howled as his balls suddenly exploded, shooting jet after jet of cumm into her.

"Yes, cumm in my pussy!!" She bowled back, fucking him furiously.

Edi came long and hard, pumping his girlfriend's mom's pussy full of cumm.

Finally, he just dropped down on top of her like a sack of potatoes.

Val kissed his face and stroked his head and back. He was drenched in sweat.

"Shit Val, you fuck like a beast, just like your daughter!" he laughed.

"Yeah, we're red blooded sluts! You gotta keep fit boy!" she smacked his ass and kissed his mouth.

Chapter 5

Val lay on the bed, naked, smoking a joint, as Edi returned from the bathroom. Seeing his mom in law's thick, round, creamy ass laying there so invitingly, Edi's thick cock started swelling up.

He had not exactly followed Mel's wish, to punish her mom with his cock. Instead, he had had fun with her. However, Edi felt a wild thrill as he considered her request to fuck her mom in the ass. He wasn't sure Val would do it, but he would be damned if he didn't try.

Val turned and frowned at him as he climbed onto the bed and started stroking her ass.

"You came in me. What if I get pregnant. You want a baby with old me or what?" Val asked, sitting besides him and pinching his chest. Her face was beaming in the of the string of intense orgasms.

"Fuck! Sorry, but would you still get pregnant?"

"Of course, I am only forty, you nitwit!" she said, tossing a pillow at him.

"Is this the right time?" Edi gasped.

"No. I am on the pill, asshole!" she laughed and slapped his chest. Then she started stroking his dark skin, gazing excitedly at the contrast in their colors. "Gosh, you are a black man!" she giggled.

Edi looked at the watch. "Good, we still have two more hours!"

"Gosh! Don't you ever get enough! And I thought Mel was exaggerating!"

"Oh, does fucking Mel tell you everything!" he gasped. "Well, Mel fucks like a beast!"

"Gosh, how am I even gonna look at my daughter!"

"You will just smile like nothing happened. Its her fault anyway, for having such a pretty mom and telling her about my cock!" he laughed. "Do you have massage oil?"

"Yes. Are you going to massage me?" he nodded, and she quickly gave him a bottle.

Edi oiled his palms and slowly massaged her back. He ran his big, strong hands up both sides of her spine, over and around her shoulders, and back down the sides, many sides. Then he worked on her lower back, hearing her exhale and purr as his strong thumbs and fingers sank into her muscles. Val felt her muscles unknot and melt, taking on a fine, warm glow. She groaned and exhaled deeply, with satisfaction as he did her upper back, neck and shoulders.

Then Edi took her hips in his big hands, and rolled his thumbs all over and around the small of her back. Val started rolling her hips ever so sexily, moaning, simply loving it. He made for her creamy, big cheeks. His oiled hands slid and slithered over the thick, round promontories, leaving them gleaming, looking so ripe and appetising. As he went on to the insides of her buttocks, her hips quivered. He slid a big, dark hand from the small of her back, down into her crack, and back up, stroking her tantalisingly.

"Oh!!!!" she gasped so sweetly. Edi slid two digits in her, and they were sucked up in her wetness. He fingered her exquisitely, and stroked her ass crack with the other hand.

Whenever his fingertips slid over her puckered hole, she bucked her hips and gasped. He started rimming her little pink starfish with his big finger. The sensations were spine-tingling. She started jerking her hips.

"Oh yes. That's so nice, you naughty boy!" she cried through clenched teeth. Edi rimmed her, then he slowly eased his first knuckle in. She froze.

"What are you doing!" Holding her down with one arm, he sank in one knuckle, rolling it round and round, and Val shuddered, crying into the bed. She could have pushed him off if she wanted to, but she didn't want to. He slid his oiled finger deeper and deeper till he completely buried it in her starfish. He was slowly fingering both holes. Her hips suddenly leapt off the bed, and she pushed her ass at him.

Edi moved behind her and slid his hard cock smoothly into her lubricated cunt. As he started fucking Val, her hands gripping the sheet tightly. Her eyes were jammed shut, her face grimacing. She groaned with fulfilment as Edi added another oiled digit into her starfish. She started pumping her hips back at him, harder, faster, rising to a crescendo, as she gasped and moaned frenziedly.

"A-a-a-a! Fuck! I'm on fire!" she screamed, and came, howling and rearing.

Edi eased three oiled digits into her starfish, rolling them around exquisitely. Her cunt started to contract and spasm around his dick and Val moaned with pleasure.

Edi withdrew his cock from her pussy and oiled it. Then he withdrew his fingers from her hole and started rolling his tip around the nether hole.

"No!" Val gasped, but she didn't move away. As Edi rubbed his head against her tight hole, she shuddered with excitement, and he knew more than ever that she wanted to go all the way with their naughtiness.

"Have you never done it?" he asked with a throaty, aroused voice.

"Of course I have. But that was a very long time ago. Before I got married."

"Did you like it?"

"I cant remember. It's a faint old memory..."

"Alright then, lets refresh it."

"Oh do be careful, please. No! In fact, I don't want you to do it. That would be too filthy. We shouldn't," she said, grinding her ass against his dick. Edi listened to her body language and ignored her words.

Edi gazed with big, fascinated eyes as rolled the thick, dark helmet on her puckered hole. He gave his dick a couple of wanks for good measure, then he pressed it against her closed orifice. Val started pushing her hips back at him. Slowly, the starfish opened, mushrooming around his cock. Val winced and gasped sharply.

"Careful." She pushed further back. Slowly the head got past her sphincter.

"Oh fuck! That's so big. Pour some oil on that dick!" she groaned.

Edi poured some around his stem and gaping hole. He gazed with beguiled eyes at his oily, shiny, dark cock sinking slowly into her stretched pinkness. He couldn't believe he was penetrating his mom in law's backdoor. She pushed back at him, swallowing him up until his balls nestled against her pussy.

"Oh darn! I am so full of black cock aren't I?" Val giggled dirtily. "Don't move Edi, lemme do this..."

She started rocking her hips round and round, grinding her hole into his cock. Her groans and gasps of pain slowly turned deeper and more pleasurable. It took all his restraint for Edi not to run riot in her. He ran his oiled finger around the small of her back and squeezed her creamy, pale cheeks, pulling them apart. Val had butt with a capital B and he was in there, bollocks deep like a motherfucker, literary. Her rear tunnel was so hot and tight that a lesser man would have cumm immediately.

Finally, as he felt her tight hole relax around him, Edi took her hips into his hands and started fucking her nice and slow. He stroked and squeezed her pliant, creamy ass lovingly, enchanted by the sight of his dark meat penetrating her ass. He pulled back only to sink it right back into her, slowly increasing the length of cock that he was using to fuck Val's stretched, sweet little pink mother in law anus. Her tight rectum felt so exquisite around his cock.

At first Val just knelt there, rocking and groaning deep in her throat, but after a while, she was holding on to the bed with her hands and rocking herself forwards, till only the tip was inside her, then she would pushed back, engulfing him completely into her hole.

Edi went so wild that he almost came quickity quick. He pulled his thick, swollen cock out of her and gazed mesmerised as at her hole, gaping wide open, flashing pink. It seemed to breathe as it slowly started closing. He grabbed his cock at the base and slapped her ass cheeks and her crack with it, hoping to make his erection last longer. He was not going to waste such a wonderful chance by cumming fast like a two minute brother.

Finally, feeling ready for the serious job, he oiled his cock some more and eased it back into her ass like an old school vet. Val's hole welcomed him in like a good, old dear friend.

"That's better Edi," she groaned gutturally as her son in law's meat filled up her rear tunnel. It felt so good, to feel the hard, thick piece of pulsating black cock slide into her. Val felt extremely aroused at being such a naughty mom. Like Edi, she wanted to enjoy this obscene act to the full.

"Now go ahead baby, pound my ass! Fuck your wife's naughty mama's ass like the bad boy you are," she gasped, bristling with energy.

"Like mother like daughter," Edi thought as he rammed his cock into her. His thrusts were purposeful, firm and deep. He pulled out and rammed it back in and Val loved it. She took black cock in her ass like she was born for it. She was going all crazy, rearing like a wild buck, throwing her firm, horse rider's ass back at him.

Val had forgotten what it felt like to have an orgasm in the ass, but the thrusting, marauding black cock of her son in law soon revived her memories and even better. As she came hard, she reared like the lusty mare she was, her long hair flying all around as she bawled wildly. Edi thought she was trying to get away and held on tenaciously to her hips, banging more and more cock into her stretched hole.

"Ah fuck yeah! I'm cumming! Fuck my ass!" Val howled as her hips were hit by heavy shudders. Edi kept fucking her ferociously until she collapsed on her face, kneeling there just heaving and gasping frenziedly, her body palpitating, whilst her ass hung in the in the air.