Outta Control Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I mean, you planned to seduce me, didn't you?" he asked dubiously.

"Fuck you Henry!" Mel flared. "Selena already told me you're a two minute brother! How you like dem apples?"

"Fuck that fucking bitch! She is lying through her teeth," he growled indignantly.

"Well, that sure wasn't more than 3 minutes, at the most!" Mel said meanly.

"Is that what you do is compare us, you fucking bitches? Fuck!" He nodded his head slowly. "Just you wait! That bitch makes one mistake, and I can tell you that monkey Colombian ass is in some serious shit! Believe that!" Now Henry was pissed at his wife and mother of his kids.

"Oh Henry," Mel moaned. "What are we gonna do? You reckon I shouldn't tell Edi?"

"No! Best thing is, we keep out lips zipped, and pretend this shit never happened. It was just a misunderstanding. Aight! Coz its only gonna be a lot of people hurt, for a lousy 2 minute fuck that wasn't even all that. And that blow job was just shit!"

"No nigger, that dick is trash!" Mel said indignantly. "If it was a singer, that dick'd never go platinum."

"Yeah fuck you too Mel!"

"Yeah, fuck you! So, we don't say nothing, right?" he nodded. "Coz I don't want you going on a guilt trip whilst you drink with yo nigger then you#re like, "Oh homie, I gotta tell you a lil sum'in sum'in...""

"Hell no! We don't say N-O-T-H-I-N-G to N-O-B-O-D-Y!!! Aight?" She nodded. "But, you creeping on my homie? U getting tossed behind my nigger's back?" he asked suspiciously.

"No!!! Fuck you, dumb ass nigger!!!" Mel exploded. "I don't know what is wrong with me today. I have never cheated on Edi. I'm all woozy and I'm getting a fucking headache all of a sudden!"

"Yeah, my dick is known to do that to a bitch!" he laughed. "Aight den. Lets get back before somebody get suspicious... And just act normal, alright. Act normal Mel." He grabbed the two bags of coal and led the way. He turned around suddenly and smiled at her. "Thanks for the helping hand." He chuckled and winked.

"Get outta here," Mel smiled and pushed him out. She hit the light switch and walked behind him, her eyes still in turmoil.

Chapter 3

Edi and Selena drove down the highway to a grocery store that was 3 kilometers away. He put on salsa music and Selena danced around in her seat as they chatted gaily. As the walked around, picking up the stuff on Mel's list, everybody turned to look at the pretty Latina that was on his side. Selena was hot. She had long, wavy, silky, dark hair. Her very light brown skin was silky and without a blemish. Her face was long and pretty, her eyes big, dark and sultry. Her nose was pointed and her mouth was heart shaped. She was wearing glossy, red lipstick. Edi guessed she had Caucasian and Native American blood, and her face seemed to have gotten the best of both worlds.

She was tall and slim, and her c-cups looked big on her slender, well toned body. Her ass was thick. She was dressed in her tiny, two piece snake bikini, with a semi transparent cloth wrapped around her hips. Her feet were in high heeled sandals that accentuated her shapely legs. Edi kept stealing looks at her. He could see her round, gorgeous brown ass cheeks and her tiny thong peeking through the cloth around her waist. Henry was a show off and he loved his wife parading semi naked at pool parties. She also didn't seem to have problems showing off her body, and who could blame her.

Edi had been feeling unusually aroused for the last couple of hours. And he could tell that Selena seemed horny. It was in the way she walked with a sexy swing to her hips, the flirty smiles she kept giving him and the way she accidentally pushed her ass against his hips and her warm, soft breasts against his arm at every chance.

Edi had never been one to hit on a friend's chick. He had actually run out of a girl's apartment once, when she suddenly made amorous advances on him. She was hot, but her husband was a workmate of his, and Edi just could not do it. He took relief in the fact that he and Selena would soon be back at the party, where there wasn't the opportunity to do something untoward, because he was currently not in full control of his faculties. He kept having visions of bending the sexy Latina's gorgeous ass over, fishing her thong out of her crack and sliding his dick into her cunt.

They stood in a queue, chatting and flirting. The cashier smiled at them, assuming they were a couple, and she wished them a nice afternoon.

They packed the stuff in the back of the Hummer and drove off. Selena fidgeted around in the seat next to Edi. She could not sit still. Her clit was on fire. Her cloth slid high up her silky thighs and Edi found himself stealing looks.

Selena noticed him ogling her. She was surprised at how highly excited and aroused. She had always found Edi attractive. She and Mel liked to share dirty secrets of their lovemaking. Whilst her husband was longer and thicker than Edi, and he could get his dick up at the drop of a hat, she had gathered from Mel that he could fuck much longer. Now, she started wondering what it would be like to have her husband's best friend riding her pussy for an hour, non stop.

Selena was a naughty girl with a healthy libido, and she sometimes liked to play a game of fantasizing about how particular men were like in bed. But she never acted on her fantasies. She was happily married and sexually satisfied. However, like most of the people at the party, the liquid concoction that the Parachute Squad had fed into the punch was getting her mad horny. Her clit was itching almost painfully and her cunt was dripping into her tight thong like a faucet.

Selena started popping her hips to the salsa in a seductive manner her dainty hands drumming on her juicy thighs and stroking them. She saw Edi take a long look.

"Should you be looking at the street, Senor?" she teased, pulling the cloth up around her hips, and letting him catch a peek of her snake skin thong.

"Oh, shit! Sorry. I don't know what's up with me. I am feeling light headed..." he said and chuckled.

"Me too. I'm kind of woozy and lightheaded. What the hell did you put into that punch?"

"Nothing, just some juice and a bit of whiskey. Maybe it was the weed."

Selena looked at his pants and saw a pronounced bulge. She looked out of the window and saw that they were driving past a park. She gazed back at his tent. A naughty idea suddenly came into her head.

"Why don't you maybe park over there and catch a short nap, before you wrap the car around a street lamp."

Edi's heart beat like a drum. He knew he couldn't and shouldn't, because he knew that in his extremely aroused state, something nasty would happen. He resisted for a second, then he hit the turning lights.

They pulled up into the car park. Edi chose a spot right at one end, close to a thick bunch of tall bushes. He was indeed feeling lightheaded. Not bad enough not to drive, but...

"Maybe I should get into the back and catch a nap, he said, unfastening his belt, and gazing at Selena with his lust filled eyes. He could tell instantly how horny she was. Her eyes were burning with lust, her cheery red lips were moist, and her nostrils seemed slightly flared. Her gorgeous tits were rising and falling with her deep breathing, and her nipples were poking through her bra. Her hands were running up and down her silky thighs, to the beat and her hips were gyrating. She gave him a cumm-fuck-me-smile.

"Maybe you should get in the backseat," she said, in a deep, lust filled voice.

Edi pulled on a lever and his seat fell back. He crawled over to the back seat in the roomy back of the truck. Selena looked after him.

"Maybe you should come and tell me a good night story..." he said, licking his lip as he held his hand out to her. She took it and crawled to him. She sat besides him and they faced each other. Slowly, his trembling hand reached for her. He pulled her hot body into his and kissed her lips. She smelt of sweet, Latin spices.

"Someone could walk by and see us," her voice croaked, barely above a whisper.

"No. The tint is so good, they cant see inside," he said gruffly, stroking her inner thigh, feeling her tremble. Her hot body leaned towards him.

He took her hand and pulled her onto his lap.

"We shouldn't, Edi," she whispered, adjusting her hips, moving closer towards him.

"No, we shouldn't Selena," he agreed, pulling her crotch over the raging cock in his pants.

"oh..." she moaned as he undid and pulled off the cloth around her hips. His mouth sought hers. She wrapped her long, slender, light brown arms around his neck and they were kissing greedily. His hands roved up and down her smooth back, then he cupped her juicy, tight cheeks. He squeezed and fondled them, grinding her cunt against his turgid cock and feeling her slippery, hot, wet pussy.

Except for Trish and Mel's mom, Edi had never cheated on Mel in all their years of marriage. He had had the opportunity many times, but had never done it. He just could not be bothered. Yet as he necked his best friend's wife, he did not even put up token resistance to his carnal lust. The taboo, of fucking her in the back of his truck, in a car park, less than a kilometer away from his wife and her husband, and their children... coupled with the incensing lust that he had been filling all afternoon, was just too overwhelming.

He undid Selena's bra and pulled it off her tits. The warm, soft creamy orbs spilled into his hands. He pulled them to his face and feasted on them, licking and sucking on them hungrily. Selena hugged his head to her chest and moaned, writhing in his arms. She groaned with relief as an aching nipple was sucked into his hot mouth, to be chewed and nibbled on. Goosebumps broke out all over her skin. She didn't know how she would face her husband later on, but her cunt had an itch that needed to be satisfied.

As his large hands cupped and squeezed her ass cheeks, grinding her dripping cunt harder and harder against his cock, she moaned with relief. Sparks exploded in her pussy and she suddenly had a tiny orgasm. His thick hand slipped between her thighs, to cup her hot mound. He squeezed it, feeling it squelch wetly.

"Oh Edi. Yessssss!!!" she moaned, bucking her hips. His other hand slid between her cheeks, to stroke her sensitive crack. Then his fingers slid under her gusset, to dabble in her wetness. He penetrated her sticky, wet gash with two digits. Selena leaped in his arms and she bore down on them, screwing them deep into her cunt. As he started stroking the roof of her vagina, her hips bucked violently.

This was the first time she ever felt another man's finger's in her pussy since she married her husband four years earlier. She threw her head back frenziedly and fucked his hand vigorously. He held her with one arm around her hips as he thrust his fingers in and out of her hot pussy and bit on her nipples. She came all over his fingers, moaning something in Spanish, as her copious juices dripped down his hand.

The smell of her hot pussy filled his nostrils and the entire car. Selena squashed her lips into his and sucked on his tongue like it was a cock. He hands feverishly undid his pants and fished out his cock. It spilled into her palms, a thick, dark, throbbing black dick. She started stroking it, wanking it, wringing it, sinking her fingers into the pulsating rod. He groaned deeply and hooked his fingers in her cunt, to pull it towards his dick. She knelt above him as she positioned him at her opening. Then she sank down on him. His hard dick slid into her lubricated, clutching hole and they both exhaled with gratification.

Selena went crazy. She started riding his cock frenziedly, galloping away. Edi's hips bucked frenziedly as he thrust up at her hot pussy. They fucked like wild dogs on the backseat, bodies slapping loudly into each other. Selena pumped her pussy vigorously on his dick sending him sloshing in and out of her wet, lubed, contracting tunnel. She had only one pressing ambition, and that was to cumm all over him. And she did too, continuously, riding from one shattering orgasm to the next.

Finally, her pussy was starting to ache from all the orgasms. She slid off his lap and knelt besides him, wanking his hard cock and staring at it. One part of her mind still could not believe that she was doing this, but her body was on fire. For a second, their eyes met and they both seemed to blush with shame.

Then Edi pulled off his pants and pulled her face to his cock. She resisted momentarily, but as his throbbing manhood leapt against her cheek, she grabbed it and started licking it and wanking it. Edi sank his hand into her hair, and pulled her succulent lips up and down his entire length. She drove him wild with the heat of her tongue.

"Take that dick into your pretty mouth Selena..." he growled and she engulfed him. He pushed her hair back and made her look up... He gazed at the pretty Latina face of his man's wife, as he stuffed it full of thick, raging black cock. He knew he was a sinner and a fuck up for doing this shit, but he couldn't and wouldn't stop. He was like a man possessed.

Selena was quite a dick sucker, with loads of practice on her hubby's even bigger cock. She was deep throating him in no time. She would sink down all the way, and then turn her head round and round, grinding her lips into his pubes whilst her long tongue snaked out to lick and massage his balls. Then she would pull off his cock with one loud, wet, succulent smack, only to do it again. She licked around the head and nibbled on it. Then she greedily gobbled him up and rode up and down his stiff cock with her pretty, red lips, smearing them.

Edi soon found himself on the brink of cumming. However, he had a fantasy he wanted to fulfill, figuring he might as well be hung for a goat as a cow.

He pulled her off his cock and made her bend over on the seat. He smacked her ass cheeks and stroked her gorgeous Latina ass. Then he fished her thong out of her crack and slid his dick deep inside her pussy.

The truck was roomy so he had enough space. He put one foot on the floor and his other knee on the sofa. He made her keep her legs pressed together as he fucked the sexy Latina doggy style. This made her pussy feel even tighter around his meat. He drilled her frenziedly, his shaved pelvis slapping into the gorgeous ass as his dick churned her. Within seconds, his orgasm was rushing at him. He pulled his cock out and slapped it into her crack. He rubbed the precum that was oozing out onto her cheeks as she shuddered. Then he eased it back inside her hot tunnel and fucked her some more, harder, faster, deeper. Selena bucked and threw her ass back at him. She grabbed onto the car door and used it to lever herself and throw her body back at him as they fucked hard.

As he was about to cumm, he ripped his cock out of her and grabbed the head tightly. Selena scuttled around and he shoved it into her mouth. As soon as he let go, his balls exploded and cumm splashed into her gaping mouth. Selena moaned with relish as she sucked his dick dry. As he sank back into the seat, he pulled her face onto his lap. She licked and sucked his dick clean.

The African and the Latin American woman looked into each other's dark eyes.

"Fuck!!!" Edi gasped.

"Fuck!" Selena gasped.

They both felt shit after what had happened, but they preferred to concentrate on the positive side. It was their way of thinking, their mentality.

"Well," Edi chuckled, "at least we now know how the other is in bed. Or in the truck, at least."

"Yeah. How long have we been here?"

Edi looked at his watch. "About twenty minutes," his hand wandered to her ass and he stroked her cheeks, then his fingers dipped into her crack. He stroked her hole.

"You cheat on Mel, huh?" she asked. "You Africans are like Latinos, I know."

"You are the first woman that I have really cheated on Mel with. You?"

"Oh, Henry has enough dick for me. He is longer than you..." she chuckled.

"Fuck you!" he pinched her ass.

"But Mel is always talking about how long you can fuck. I was curious, I guess."

"If we stay away longer than an hour, they will get suspicious. Although, I can say we had to drive somewhere to get some of the stuff."

"Alright," she said, smiling wickedly. "Latinos and Africans are dogs! That's why I married an American. At least they have some remorse."

"All men are dogs, believe me. Its just that the guys here are hypocrites. Coz of the church..." Edi laughed. Then his eyes wandered to her splendid ass. His finger was toying with her hole. "I wanna fuck your ass."

"Henry told you, huh?" Edi only laughed, but she realized her husband had spread the word that she had a fetish for anal sex. "Do you have oil?" she asked, smiling naughtily.

"We bought some cooking oil, didn't we?"

"Fuck! Cooking oil!" she laughed dirtily.

Soon, Selena was kneeling on the seat again. She sucked his dick to full hardness, and then she turned her beautiful, light brown, teardrop shaped ass to him. He used cooking oil to lube his cock, and fed some into her ass. Then he brought his engorged tool to her rear opening. He pushed against her, and her hole opened around his cock. He grabbed her hips and started pumping in and out of her.

"Oh yessssss!!!!" Selena cried, going crazy. She was really hooked on anal sex. She followed the progress of the hard dick sliding in and out of her rectum with relish. She started bucking so wildly that Edi had to hold her hips firmly in place. Then he was yanking her tight, gorgeous ass onto his pelvis, slamming his big dick into the tight hole that was gaping around him. He fucked her harder and harder, and she started bawling above the music.

The car heaved from side to side to their vicious rutting. Soon, their bodies were covered with sweat. Edi kept banging his cock home and Selena kept cumming hard, rearing like a wild horse, her hair flying all over.

Finally, Edi felt like his cock was on fire and his balls were aching to explode. He barely managed to pull out of her. He did not want to cumm in her body. Selena sank on her knees before him and gobbled up his dick. He fucked her face and then his dick exploded in her mouth.

The African and the Latina were practical about things. There were no accusations or guilt trips. What was done was done, and it couldn't be changed. Fortunately, Selena had brought her handbag along with her. She wiped her pussy and ass. Then he combed her hair as she applied make up to her face. They thanked each other for the nice screw, agreed on the story to tell and drove back to the party.

As they arrived, they found a commotion. Someone had caught the Parachute Squad lacing the punch. Some people wanted to call the cops and have them arrested. The guys begged for leniency, as a couple of them were out on parole. Henry suggested beating them up and letting them go. All the guys, about 12, took the boys to the back of the house, whilst the women looked after the kids. They fucked them up bad and told them to fuck off.

Suddenly, everyone realized why they were all so horny. Edi, Henry, Mel and Selena smiled secretly, feeling some sort of relief. They never did find out if anybody else had had unplanned, wild amorous activities, thanks to the Parachute Squad. They kept their infidelity to themselves. The party broke up early as most people wanted to go home and fuck.

Chapter 4

"So, you wanted to know what happened, well that's what happened. We both regretted it. I felt shit for months afterwards," Mel said. "And, as you remember, those guys drugged the punch anyway."

Edi walked back and forth silently, his jaw working. He pretended to be angry, but in reality, he was debating whether to tell her what happened between him and Selena. He decided to let sleeping dogs lie. It had been a one off thing. He had never slept with the Latina ever since.