Outted by the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing I had another shot in me I pulled myself from Marc's butt and rolled him onto him cum soaked belly and drove my fat cock once more into his now sopping wet anus forcing my spent cum out of his butt as I fucked him hard slapping my balls against his arse as I did so, forgetting Neil was in the next room I looked up to see him stood in the corner wanking himself off as he had watched me and Marc fuck each other hard from every angle.

I laid myself virtually flat onto Marc's back as I still pumped away at his anus and whispered to him I think Neil enjoyed watching us fuck and with that I spasmed and dumped everything I had left deep into Marc's willing anus, I didn't pull out till I was flaccid and Marc pulled me down onto him and kissed me thanking me for another great fuck and the as we broke our kiss he said I think I have to deal with Neil now. Standing up Marc was a big guy at about 6'2" tall and muscular with short cropped dark hair.

Marc obviously had more energy and spunk left in him than me and for Neil ruining his bedroom carpet with his spunk he took Neil by the back of the neck and slammed him face first against the wall before slamming his hard cock deep into Neil's butt and fucking the arse off of him until he finally locked up for the last time and filled his arse with hot spunk before releasing him and turning him round and kissing Neil hard on the lips before we all went to shower one by one and then eventually Neil went off to the play room to sleep and I slept with Marc who by now had become my fuck buddy and of course now my boss had seen everything he needed to see but he never did and so far never has repeated a word about my sexuality to anyone.

12