Over a Barrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy found a nightgown and set out some clothes and shoes for Janice to wear in the morning. She and Mark both tucked her into bed. Janice gave them each a kiss on the lips and thanked them for their kindness. She was asleep before they closed the door.

Amy woke early and went to peek in on Janice. She found an empty bed. The clothes were gone and so was Janice.

Amy walked into work a little late on Monday. There was a crowd of people mingling near the door. Holly pulled her aside.

"Janice has resigned from the company via an email. Her house is on the market and she's gone. No one knows where she is. Apparently she has a lawyer handling everything and he won't say a word except that she is safe and well and has moved from the area. And check your email. Everyone has been sent a copy of the video from Saturday night. It's probably all over the internet. "

Steve sat in his new desk chair. He had been promoted to Mrs. Farnsworth's old job and was now in charge of the entire office. He stared into space and thought about what had happened.

It really hadn't been that hard. He'd set up some fake email accounts, bought the stage from a kink shop in Los Angeles and set up a website to collect the video feed. Following her and grabbing her had been a breeze. Then he offered some loser in a bar $200 to drive her to an address.

The best part had been shaving the stuck up bitch's pussy then shoving that big butt plug up her ass. She was so groggy from the drugs that she hardly noticed when he came in her mouth. She just swallowed.