Over a Barrel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers

"What's the harm? Just a quick little peek at your treasure. Hell I can't do anything from here but look at it. Come on Shannon be a sport and let me have a peek at heaven."

"No," she said firmly.

"Okay if that's how you feel," he said. In a more casual tone he said, "Alright there's something I want you to do at that key station."

"And if I don't?" She asked knowing she really wasn't in a position of strength.

"Oh then I might not hear you knocking on the door to get in here and you might have to spend most of the shift out in the building," he told her in almost arrogant tone.

"What do you want me to do?"

"That's a good girl," he told her in a mockingly friendly voice. He then told her, "The pass card I want you to stick it inside the front of your panties and then go over to the sensor and trip it."

Shannon frowned knowing she really couldn't refuse his disgusting request. Not if she wanted to get back into the security office and her uniform. Curtly she asked, "Anything else?"

"Naw that will do for now," he said with a chuckle and then the line went dead.

Dropping her feet to the floor and scooting back closer to the desk she hung the phone up. She sat at the desk for a long moment, acutely aware that he was still watching her on the monitor. She also knew that the door where the sensor was was also visible to the camera. Shaking her head she stood up.

Shannon swore she could feel his horny stare on her as she stood there holding the card in her hand. She moved her hand with the card to her waist and slipped the card inside the waistband of her panties, sliding it halfway in. She held her arms out and looked up at the camera tilting her hips.

Moving around the desk she walked over towards the doorway and the sensor. For some reason she found herself walking on the balls of her feet, almost tip toeing. She was keenly aware that Lenny was watching her on the monitor; she avoided looking up at the camera as she walked over to the door.

When she reached the entrance she saw that the sensor pad was a little higher than waist height. The flat panel stuck out from the wall by about two inches and she knew from experience that you had to hold the pass card almost right against the sensor to get it to work. Stepping close to the wall she instinctively placed her hands on the metal beams that the sensor was mounted between as she raised up on her tip toes. At the same time she thrust her hips forward, looking down as she did.

"Take your time I want to enjoy this," Lenny's voice crackled over the PA.

Shannon gritted her teeth as she arched her back so she could push her hips further forward and trip the damn sensor. She knew that sometimes one had to move the card about to trip the sensor. Reluctantly she began to slowly move her hips side to side praying to hear the buzz signaling she had tripped the sensor. Her pelvis was lightly brushing against the smooth black surface of the sensor as she continued to move her hips quietly cursing the damn thing for not detecting the pass card.

Gripping the metal beams tighter she raised herself up as high as she could and still keep her feet on the floor. She was beginning to wonder if the damn thing was broke as she continued to move her hips up and down and side to side as best she could. Finally she heard the low buzz and metallic click as the lock released. Her knees buckled slightly as she heard the welcomed noise. She was breathing heavily, more from relief as she sagged weakly and letting her head bow forward.

"That was great," Lenny said lightly over the PA. He grunted and then said, "Real nice Shannon. You ought to be an exotic dancer."

Shannon resisted the urge to give him the finger; she feared he would gladly accept her offer. Her legs were strangely wobbly as she stepped away from the door. She avoided looking at he camera as she moved away, pulling the pass card out as she did. She was glad that the warehouse was about the only pass card station that there was a phone near by. Maybe he wouldn't make her do any more disgusting displays for him while she was finishing her round. Luckily the other monitored pass card locations were near entrances to the building or different department areas inside the building.

Normally when she would make a patrol through the building Shannon would check to make sure that unnecessary lights were turned off and that the conference rooms on the ground floor were secured. This time she just hurried through the areas not really caring about security, she just wanted to get back to the security office and hopefully be able to put her uniform back on.

Shannon was hurrying through the office area on the second floor when the PA crackled. She cast a nervous look up at the ceiling when Lenny's voice broke the quiet, "Shannon call the office."

Shaking her head and muttering a curse she moved over to a nearby desk and sat down. She briefly wondered what the woman that worked at the desk would think if she knew that she had been sitting there clad only in her bra and panties. From the pictures of the woman and what she assumed were her children she probably wouldn't have been too pleased.

Shannon picked up the phone and dialed the security office's extension. Tersely she said when he picked up the phone, "What do you want?"

"Where ya at?" He asked.

"I'm upstairs near the east stairs," she said quickly.

"Oh good," he said. There was a pause and then he asked, "So you'll be coming down those stairs in a little bit?"

"As soon as I get off the phone," she told him glancing at the door that led to the stairwell.

"Good there's something I want you to do when you get back on the ground floor."

"What's that?" Shannon asked dread starting to stir. The stairwell was monitored by actually three cameras; one handled the fire door that lead outside and the other two were trained on the doors that lead in and out of the stairwell, one to the second floor and the other the first floor.

"Well take the pass card and stick it in your bra, right in the middle. Between your tits," he said in a warm thick tone. He groaned softly and then told her, "And keep it there when you open the door."

"Lenny please," she responded knowing it was useless and she should just do as he wanted.

"Do it," he said in a gruffer tone. Then in a more casual tone he said, "Or did I forget to tell you that the door to the security office seems jammed and won't open. It might need to be looked at by the maintenance people..."

"Okay," Shannon said weakly. She slowly hung the phone up running her free hand through her hair. How did she let herself get into such a mess, she sighed. It was too late to think about her decision now, she told herself as she stood up.

Shannon paused when she reached the door preparing herself for her next show. She tried to lessen her sense of shame by reminding herself that at least there were no phones in the stairwell so he couldn't direct her like he had over in the warehouse. She also knew that she had best do as he had ordered, if she wanted to be able to get back into the security office.

Bending her neck sharply she brought the pass card up and carefully slipped it underneath her bra. As he had directed she put the card in the space between her pert tits. She took a slow deep breath and then pushed the door open and stepped into the brightly lit stairwell. She paused once in the stairwell and looked at the camera. She shrugged as held her arms out sure he was watching her. She then carefully went down the stairs to the ground floor.

Shannon studied the sensor pad as she came down the steps trying to determine how best to trip the sensor. One had to hold the card flat in front of the sensor to trip it and also almost right against it. This one was mounted on the wall a little higher than waist level. She stepped in front of it looking down at it and giving Lenny time to switch to the camera that monitored this door.

Deciding she had given him enough time she moved closer to the plain white wall, placing her hands flat against it. She felt the flat sensor panel against her lower abdomen as she stood there. Slowly she began to bend her knees, slowly sliding down the wall. As she did she turned her head to one side, grimacing as her knees popped loudly. Awkwardly she worked her feet back as she slid down, struggling to keep her body against the panel.

Shuddering briefly when the top edge of the sensor panel touched the underside of her bra clad tits. She grunted softly as she resumed lowering herself, her back was starting to ache from her awkward position; keeping her chest against the wall and moving her feet back at the same time.

Pausing to bend her neck so she could know how she was positioned she saw that she had the card near the center of the panel where the small red light glowed. Instinctively she pressed her perky tits against the smooth face of the sensor pad and began to move her chest about waiting for the sensor to detect the card. She ground her teeth impatiently as she slid her chest about imploring the sensor to work. Finally she heard the low growl of the activated sensor. Still squatting down she reached over and grabbed the door handle. She both pulled the door open and pulled herself to her feet and almost fell headfirst through the doorway.

Shannon stumbled to a halt and arched her back groaning longingly as she did. She hoped that Lenny was done degrading her and would let her have her uniform back. She pulled the card from her bra and started down the dimly lit hallway for the security office. She rapped her knuckles on the unmarked door and was delighted to hear the door being opened. She pulled the door open and hurried inside.

"Man that was great Shannon," Lenny said shaking his head as she scurried in and sat down. He smiled at her as he turned to face her saying, "I really think that should be your uniform. You look so hot like that."

"Speaking of my uniform, can I please have it back?" Shannon asked impatiently.

"In a little while," he assured her. He gave her another long look and then said, "I just want to enjoy this show for as long as I can."

* * *

"Lenny please it's almost five," Shannon implored nodding at the clock on the wall over the rack of monitors they were sitting in front of. They both knew that people would start showing up now, not a lot but still.

"Yeah," he said with a slow nod. He turned towards her again resting an elbow on the arm rest of his chair. He studied her for a long quiet moment and then said, "Man I've been sitting here enjoying watching you. You really have a great body. And I need some relief."

Shannon's stomach knotted tightly, she felt her chest muscles tighten too squeezing the air from her lungs. Alarmed she looked at him her eyes wide with fear. He smiled lustfully at her and moved a hand to his crotch. Brazenly he rubbed his crotch, smiling at her. He groaned loudly and told her, "Can't drive in this condition."

"I...I'm not going to..." Shannon stammered, shaking her head.

"I figured you wouldn't let me stick it in ya," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He nodded at her saying, "Believe me I'd love to shove my cock into you. But if you don't want to try it."

To her astonishment and relief he partly turned in his chair and leaned over pulling the drawer open where he had put her uniform. Shannon took a shuddering breath as he grabbed her white blouse from the drawer; maybe her nightmare was about to end. She turned towards him and held her hand out for her top.

"Not yet," he said with a quick shake of his head crushing her relief. Her jaw dropped as he began to fumble with his pants.

"You...you said you weren't..." she stammered as he shoved his zipper down. She was upset that despite her dismay she couldn't pull her stare from his crotch.

"Oh I said I wasn't going to stick it in you," he chuckled. He paused as he pulled his stiff rod from his pants. Shannon's eyes widened a little more when she saw his erect cock. It was the biggest piece of male parts she had ever seen; she guessed it was nearly ten inches long and thick. Brazenly he slid his hand along his shaft saying, "But like I said I need some relief."

Shannon flinched slightly when he dropped her blouse on his lap. He released his cock so he could move his hand from under her top and then grabbed his cock again. He resumed slowly stroking his shaft now wrapped in her blouse and told her, "Stand up."

Dismayed and yet slightly relieved Shannon struggled to her feet. She mentally blasted herself for not being able to pull her eyes from his big cock. Open mouthed she watched as he stroked his cock.

"Damn you look so great like that," he grunted in a husky voice. He shook his head saying, "I can see your nipples. You like havin' them played with?"

"Yes," she replied without thinking.

"Yeah I heard that women with little titties really like havin' 'em played with. Um I'd love to suck on your nipples. Bet you'd love that," he grunted. He leaned back in the chair, increasing his pace as he said, "Yeah I'd love to see your tits. We all thought you probably had some nice titties and now I know you do. Maybe you could go braless. I wouldn't complain."

Dumbly Shannon nodded her head not knowing why she did. He gestured with his free hand saying, "Turn around I wanna see your ass again."

Obediently Shannon turned around and then without being told to leaned forward placing her hands on the arm rest of the seat. After she had she looked back over her shoulder at him finding his eyes locked on her butt. He groaned loudly saying, "Damn you've got a nice ass."

Shannon was finding the whole thing a little exciting; disgusting but still a little exciting. Being on display as she was. It was more her sense of helplessness, she really couldn't refuse to do what he had wanted. To her shocked dismay a low moan came from her.

"How about lettin' me see that sweet ass of yours?" He asked in a breathless rush.

Without even attempting to refuse she reached back with one hand, hooked her thumb inside the waistband of her panties and shoved them down uncovering one of the cheeks of her pale ass. Quickly she forced her panties down completely baring her ass and making Lenny groan lustfully. Instinctively Shannon gave her ass a wiggle as she moved her hand back to the arm rest but still keeping her eyes on his crotch.

"How 'bout lettin' me see your pussy?"

Again she didn't even attempt to refuse. She straightened and turned around to face him again. She slipped both of her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and slowly pushed them down off her hips. She stood there with her legs spread slightly with her panties down near her knees and her neatly trimmed pussy uncovered.

"Um that's great Shannon," he groaned shaking his head slightly as he eyed her pussy. He increased his pace as he muttered, "Damn I bet you're real tight. I'd love to shove this in your pussy."

Again she moaned softly, despite her revulsion at what she had been forced to do she found herself wondering what his huge cock would feel like in her wet pussy. She sensed he was getting close to climaxing because of his now rapid pace of his hand and his rapid breathing. Her panties were stretched tight by how spread her legs were. She knew that her pussy was completely visible to his hot stare. The only thing he couldn't see was how wet she was, already some of her cream was beginning to ooze onto the upper skin of her inner thighs.

Suddenly Lenny tensed and lay back groaning loudly. Shannon knew he was climaxing and knew it would be some time before she would be able to and she really wanted to. She moaned softly as she watched Lenny stiffen and then shuddered mightily. His loud long groan filled the small room and instinctively Shannon moaned too. After a few seconds he went limp, collapsing weakly in the seat. He slowly stroked his cock a few more times and then just laid his head back, gasping for air. As he did Shannon quickly pulled her panties up.

Shannon waited a few moments until Lenny wearily raised his head and looked at her. She smiled softly and with a quick nod asked quietly. "Can I have my uniform now?"

Groaning painfully he partly sat up and leaned over grabbing her slacks out of the drawer. He held them out to her as he sat back up. She mumbled a quick thank you as she grabbed her slacks from him. She sat down in her seat and slipped them back on. She put her shoes and socks back on before standing again. She zippered her slacks up and then carefully asked, "Can I have my blouse back?"

Grinning sheepishly he picked the garment off his lap, his flaccid cock slipping free. He held it out to her and she stepped over and took it from his hand.

Shannon let the garment hang down; the front was stained with his spunk. She was glad she had her light weight uniform jacket with her; she could wear that and hide the stain. There was no way she could possibly explain the stain. She carefully laid the soiled garment flat on the console saying, "I'll wait before I put that back on. If that's okay?"

"No complaints from me," Lenny told her with a weak laugh. He leaned back so he could tuck his cock back in his pants and zip up.

"Guess I'm gonna have to do wash when I get home," she said as she sat down.

"Didn't you say that normally your husband is home when you get home?"

"Yes," she said with a nod hoping that maybe today would be different. She had no idea what she would tell him if he happened to notice the stain and she had no idea how he wouldn't.

"Well maybe when we stop by to pick up your car we can borrow my brother's washer and dryer," Lenny said looking over at Shannon. With a sly smile he told her, "You could wash your clothes over there so they'll be nice and clean when you get home."

Slowly Shannon nodded her head sensing there was more to his offer.

* * *

"Well hello," Shannon's husband said cheerfully when she came through the door. He walked over and gave her a kiss saying, "You're a little late. What happened?"

"I...I had to pick up my car from Lenny's brother," Shannon said quickly as she moved past him. She hoped he would be leaving soon, she really didn't want him asking too many questions about picking up her car. She also didn't want to try and explain why she wasn't wearing her panties or why they were still over at Lenny's brother's place.

"Oh that's right," he said as he followed her to the kitchen. As she poured herself a cup of coffee he asked, "So how's the car running?"

"Great."

"That friend of yours really helped us out," he said with a shake of his head. He thought for a long moment and then said, "Boy if we had been forced to take that to a repair shop it would have cost us a fortune. Man we were lucky that he said he'd do that for free."

Shannon simply nodded deciding to not tell him that Lenny was collecting for his favor. She knew that they were going to be paying for it for sometime or at least she would be. In fact Lenny had told her that he had some friends that would like to meet her this coming weekend. She was both scared and a little excited about it. Well as they said, nothing in the world was free.

sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers