Over a Barrel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers

"Hopefully Danny is awake," Lenny said when she reached him. He turned and gestured towards the two story house. Shannon nodded as she stepped past and walked with him towards the backdoor. Her stomach was again knotting with nervous anticipation.

They entered the house through the back door, stepping into a fair sized kitchen. Shannon was envious when she saw the size of the kitchen; compared to the little one that her and her husband were using this one was spacious. From the front of the house she heard a TV playing. Lenny motioned towards the front and they walked from the kitchen through the dining room and into the living room.

Danny was sitting on the sofa watching the TV when they came into the living room. He glanced over as she walked in with Lenny right behind her. As they came in Lenny said, "Hey man glad to see you're awake."

"Yeah I've been up for a little while," he said as he sat up and grabbed the remote so he could lower the volume on the television. As he did Lenny gestured at the sofa, indicating for her to have a seat.

As she walked over and sat down he told his brother, "Shannon is here to pick up her car."

"Okay," Danny said as he laid the remote down and leaned back tossing an arm along the top of the couch.

Lenny started out of the room saying, "You two talk I'm gonna get out of this damn uniform."

Shannon swallowed hard as she sat there aware of Danny's eyes on her. She was sure that they had already discussed how she was going to pay for the work he had done but she decided that just in case Lenny hadn't said anything she'd just keep quiet.

"Yeah I got your car all taken care of," Danny said casually.

"Again, thanks a lot," Shannon said with a quick nod. She wouldn't have known that the two were brothers if she hadn't been told. While Lenny was about five eight or so and kind of stocky his brother was a good six foot and lean, with muscular arms.

"Glad I could help," he said. He casually crossed his legs and asked, "Can I get you anythin'?"

"No thanks," she said with a quick shake of her head. She knew that this would be a good time to say she had to leave but for some reason she couldn't make herself say it.

"Yeah Lenny sure likes working with you," Danny said, "He says you help make the night go by better. And I can see why." Shannon smiled softly and shook her head. Danny sat up and said, "You look nervous, why not sit back and relax. Lenny will be back in a sec."

Shannon nodded and settled back. Although it had been Lenny that had tricked into letting his brother work on her car and it had been Lenny that had made her spend most of the past night working in just her bra and panties and it had been him that had then groped her while they drove here she silently wished he would hurry up and get back in there.

Almost as if he had read her mind she heard him coming down the hall. He was pulling on a casual shirt as he entered, having changed into a worn pair of jeans. He walked over and sat down on the couch on the other side of Shannon, sandwiching her between them.

"So did you tell her what it would cost?" Danny asked as he scooted closer towards Shannon.

"Yeah sure did," Lenny said with a smile and nod.

"And?"

"She said okay," Lenny said. Shannon wanted to say what else could she say, but decided against it.

"Good then we can get right to her paying her bill," Danny said as he reached over and placed his hand on her tit. He firmly rubbed her mound through her blouse letting out a soft groan as he did.

"Yeah we've been working on that for most of the night," Lenny said with a chuckle as he placed his hand on her other tit.

Shannon shuddered as the two fondled her breasts; it was the first time she had ever had two men touching her. She knew it was wrong but she was finding it wickedly exciting. While Lenny was firmly rubbing her mound through her blouse Danny was gripping her other as he shoved it about on her chest. She inhaled shakily as they groped her making both of them to glance at her, grinning knowingly.

"I think she likes her payment plan," Danny said with a husky chuckle.

"Sure does," Lenny responded with a grunt. He laughed adding, "I know I sure like it."

"I hear that," Danny answered. He released her tit and moved his hand down her front and grabbed the lower edge of her blouse. He began to tug it up, uncovering her smooth belly, saying, "Let's see what she's got under this."

"Oh its nice bro trust me," Lenny assured his brother as he slid his hand down to help pull her top up.

Shannon hastily sat up as they drew her blouse up and raised her arms. She helped as they worked her blouse up her arms and over her head. Danny tossed her top aside after they had pulled it off of her and she shook her head to settle her slightly tousled hair.

"Well you were right when you said she ain't got much in the tit department," Danny said as he gripped her bare mound, jiggling it after he had. Shannon grimaced slightly because of his comment on the small nature of her breasts.

"Well they might be a little small but they're still nice," Lenny said as he placed his hand on her other tit. As he rubbed her mound he teasingly asked her, "I've heard that ladies with small tits really like havin' 'em played, is that true?"

"I...I guess," Shannon gasped. She didn't know about other women with a small bust but she knew she enjoyed having her breasts fondled. It must be obvious to them that she was aroused; her nipples were boldly jutting out. She knew that if they kept fondling her tits they would get her off she was so turned on.

"Well she'll definitely get 'em played with," Danny said and sharply pinched her turgid cone of tit flesh to emphasis his point. Shannon inhaled sharply as he pinched and slowly rolled her erect nipple back and forth between his thumb and index finger.

Shannon jerked her head towards Lenny when he leaned over and clamped his lips to her nipple. She let her head roll back as he began to hungrily suck on her tingling nipple. She moved her hand to the back of his head and pressed his face full against her mound. She groaned lustfully when Danny also leaned over and locked his lips to her other nipple. She let out a long shuddering moan as the two of them sucked hard on her stiff nipples. She had never had two men fooling with her before and she was finding the experience incredibly wonderful. Even the first time she had ever had sex was nothing compared to this. Delightful sensations seem to streak from her tingling nipples straight to her wet pussy as the two sucked on her nipples. Almost as if they had prepared for this the two began to tease her nipples with the tips of their tongues. Soon they, almost simultaneously and without a word between them, drew their lips over their teeth and locked them around her nipples. She groaned approvingly as they began to slowly steadily gnaw on her nipples.

As they nuzzled on her nipples they dropped their hands to her thighs, just above her knees and made her spread her legs wide. She draped her legs over theirs and they quickly slid their hands up her inner thighs and began to rub her crotch. There was a brief, silent, struggle between them to be the one that got to rub her crotch and then Lenny moved his hand up to her waist. While Danny roughly mauled her snatch through her slacks and panties Lenny hastily unbuckled her belt and then undid the slide clasp on her slacks. After that he began to force her zipper down.

"Come on Shannon get your pants off," Lenny said eagerly after he had pulled his face from her tit. He had moved his hand to her hip and was trying to work her slacks down.

"Yeah lets see your pussy," Danny urged after he pulled his face from her other tit. He too was trying to force her slacks down.

"Well let me stand up," Shannon said with a breathless giggle.

The brothers sat back, moving their hands from her waist. Shannon moved her feet back in front of her and then sat up. She leaned over to quickly untie her shoes and slip them, along with her socks off. She kicked her shoes aside and then stood up, turning to face them after she did. She felt a thrill seeing them eagerly eyeing her as she stood there; without really thinking about it she coyly rolled her hips from side to side. A small voice in her brain said she should be ashamed at what she was doing, she was a married women the voice reminded her.

Shannon jammed her thumbs inside the waist band of her panties and shoved her slacks and panties down past her hips. She delighted in the low groan she heard from the two as she pushed her remaining clothing down her legs.

"I had a peek at her hot body last night," Lenny grunted as she shoved her slacks past her knees. As she did he leaned back and began to fumble with his own pants.

"Man I'd done more then just peek at a hot piece of ass like that," Danny said as he too began to fumble with his pants.

Shannon quickly stepped out of her slacks and panties, moved them over with her foot and then cocked her hip to one side and held her hands out in a silent question of their opinion.

""Oh what a fucking hot body," Lenny grunted as he shoved his pants down, plopping his ass back down after he had gotten them past his hips.

"Shit that's right," Danny said as he too shoved his pants down to around his ankles. He kicked them off as he sat back, grabbing his stiff cock as he did.

Shannon groaned longingly as she gazed at the two stiff cocks that she now saw. While Lenny's cock had been the biggest piece of male flesh she had ever seen until now, Danny's cock appeared a little longer then his, she guessed that it might be a foot long and appeared thicker than Lenny's. Her eyes widened with both surprise and desire as she eyed their huge rods. Her fading sense of shame disappeared totally as she studied their cocks. She felt almost glad that she was going to be required to serve those huge cocks.

"Come here and wrap those pretty lips of yours around this," Lenny told her as he slowly ran his hand along his thick shaft.

Immediately she stepped over and dropped down to her knees in front of him. She wasn't a novice about sucking cock but she wasn't an expert either, she had sucked a few cocks, mainly her husband's but nothing the size of these two. She wondered if she could possibly take the huge things but strangely she hoped she could, just to show them that she could.

Shannon firmly kissed the bulbous end of his cock and swirled her tongue about it, delighting in the loud groan it caused from him. She gripped his shaft as she kissed and licked the end of his shaft.

"Kinda looks like she's done this before," Danny said with a quick laugh. He scooted over a little closer to Lenny, leaning forward to reach out and grab her tit.

"Sure does, doesn't it," Lenny grunted. Looking down at her he asked, "You've sucked cock before haven't ya?"

"Yes," Shannon said quickly, briefly pulling her mouth from his cock. Immediately she returned her mouth to his cock, opening her mouth and slipping the fat head of his cock to enter her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate his thick shaft as she began to slowly lower her face on his cock.

"Shit we always wondered if you sucked cock," he grunted as he laid his head back, groaning approvingly.

"You suck your old man's cock?" Danny asked as he continued to maul her tit.

"Uh huh," she grunted as she continued to swallow Lenny's shaft.

"Is his cock as big as mine?" Lenny asked with a grunt.

"No," Shannon grunted deep in her throat. She wished that her husband's cock was nowhere the size of theirs. She moved her hand to the base of his shaft, gripping it firmly. Her jaw was opened as far as she could open it, his fat shaft filling her mouth.

"Well you're sucking on a Cadillac of cocks now Shannon," Lenny laughed.

Shannon simply groaned deep in her throat. She paused with some of his shaft in her mouth, breathing heavily through her nose. She tried to relax her throat muscles so she could take more of his delicious cock in her mouth. As she did she blindly reached out and took hold of Danny's shaft. He groaned approvingly as she began to slide her hand along his shaft, settling back on the couch as she did.

After a few more seconds the end of his cock touched the top of her throat and instinctively she began to gag and cough. Quickly she pulled her head back to stop her coughing. She kept hold of Danny's cock as she pulled her head back allowing Lenny's to pop from her mouth. She bowed her head embarrassed as she coughed a couple more times and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Lenny waited until she stopped coughing and then reached out, placing his hand on the back of her head. Firmly he pulled her head forward, towards his cock, saying, "Come on Shannon try again. I want to feel my cock in your mouth again."

Lenny groaned approvingly as Shannon obediently leaned forward and slipped his thick shaft back into her mouth, snugly wrapping her lips about it. As she once more began to slowly swallow his shaft she wrapped her tongue against the underside of it, creating a warm, wet cradle for it. Slowly steadily she took his shaft, halting when she felt it nearing the point where it had been just a few seconds ago. She rolled her eyes down, seeing that she had been able to take only about a third of his cock. She wished she could have taken more, just to show him that she could but knew she couldn't. She wondered if he was going to tell them at work about her cock sucking abilities. Keeping her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft she began to slide her hand along the rest of his shaft.

After sucking on Lenny's shaft for a number of seconds she pulled her head back and let his cock pop from her mouth, his shaft glistening wetly with her saliva. She planted a hard kiss on the head of his cock and then scooted over in front of Danny. Quickly she took his erect cock in her mouth. Like his brother she was only able to take about a third of his cock in her mouth. Her jaw was getting a little sore from her holding open so far.

While she was kneeling in front of Danny fucking her mouth on his cock Lenny slipped off the couch and knelt next to her. She groaned deep in her throat when he jammed his hand between her legs. Keeping Danny's cock buried in her mouth she shifted so she could spread her knees for Lenny. She groaned as he slipped his finger into her warm, wet pussy. Eagerly he began to finger her pussy, jamming his entire finger into her snug fuck hole.

"Damn always knew you had a tight cunt but damn you're tight," he muttered as he fingered her.

"Maybe we'll have to stretch her out a little," Danny chuckled.

Shannon had been wondering, somewhat, if the size of their cocks would stretch her pussy muscles. And if they did would her husband notice. She didn't know about either and really didn't care; not at this moment at least.

Shannon groaned when he suddenly pulled his finger from her cunt. Out of the corner of her vision she saw him stand up and then step away. She felt a light breeze wash over after a few seconds and something brush against her. Then Lenny's hand was on her shoulder and gently pulled her back. She settled back on her heels, keeping her grip on Danny's shaft and looked over her shoulder seeing that Lenny had spread on blanket on the floor.

"Come on Shannon," he urged as he took hold of her upper arm and gave her a gentle tug back.

Shannon obediently shifted back, sitting on her ass and then scooted back to the middle of the blanket. Once she had she laid back, lifting her head to adjust her hair and spread her legs as Lenny moved down near her knees. As she laid back Danny shifted over so he was right in line with her, she saw his eyes drop between her spread legs to her pussy. He grunted and shook his head appreciatively.

"White pussy and black cock it's always a good match," he muttered as he eyed her cunt.

"That's for sure," Lenny said as he moved between her spread legs. He leaned forward supporting himself on one hand as he scooted forward, holding his shaft with his other hand. Shannon bent her knees so she could place her feet flat on the floor. As she did she raised her head and gazed down at his cock, groaning eagerly. She reached down between her legs and took hold of his shaft, raising her hips as she guided him towards her waiting pussy.

Lenny placed both of his hands on the floor on either side of her to support himself as he let Shannon pull him towards her. When his fat cock head touched her tingling pussy lips he reached down to rub his cock along her slit, making her groan hungrily.

"Man I've been wanting to fuck you since I met you," he grunted as he worked the end of his cock between her pussy lips. As he did he told her, "I think everyone at the post would like the chance to fuck you. They'd love the chance to get between your legs."

Shannon simply moaned briefly wondering if he was going to tell them about his fucking her and if the others would also want the opportunity. Her eyes opened wide and she let her head drop back as he began to slowly, steadily push his cock into her. Shannon groaned loudly as his huge rod slid into her; it felt so wonderfully big. Her pussy muscles were stretched tightly, they were burning mildly from the size of his shaft but it was a wonderful pain. Her cunt felt as if it was stretched wide and that the end of his cock was somewhere in her belly. Finally he stopped pushing his cock into her and she felt a small measure of triumphant when she looked down and saw that he had pushed his entire length into her. It felt so wonderfully huge; she had never had so much cock in her ever and she loved it.

"How is she?" Danny asked.

"Tight," Lenny gasped. He didn't move either enjoying the tight hold Shannon's pussy was exerting or to let her enjoy the feel of his cock. He shook his head muttering, "She is so damn tight. It's great."

Shannon again just moaned delightfully as she laid her head back on the floor. As she did she hooked her ankles behind Lenny's knees.

"You want it don't ya Shannon?" Lenny asked after she had.

"Yes, oh yes," she gasped unabashedly, "Shove that in me please!"

"Never refuse a lady," Danny said with a laugh.

Lenny simply grunted and began to pull his hips back. Shannon let out a shuddering moan as his cock slipped back through her tightly stretched pussy. He stopped when only the head of his cock remained wedged between her pussy lips and then with one steady thrust drove his entire length back into her. Shannon let out a long mournful sigh as it did.

Quickly he began to pump his cock in and out of her, slamming his hips hard against her with each thrust. Shannon grunted loudly each time he rammed his rod into her soon gasping for him to do it even harder. Her pussy quickly began to tingle and she knew that she would climax soon, there was no way she could prevent it, even if she wanted to; she had been in such an aroused state most of the night.

It seemed like he had just started pounding his rod into her when Shannon felt her pussy begin to quiver delightfully. She began to gasp, panting for him to fuck her harder and reached down to grab his ass cheeks so she could pull him even closer with each thrust. Suddenly her pussy exploded, she arched her back sharply and let out a long shuddering wail. Her pussy muscles flexed tightly around his pumping shaft; squeezing it tightly as her pussy creamed heavily. Lenny kept pounding his cock into her as her pussy exploded, enriching her orgasm many fold. While she had had orgasms before none of them seemed as fantastic as this one; not even the first time she had ever fucked a man. Lenny prolonged her climax by steadily continuing to pound his cock into her. She lay there weakly after her climax finally subsided and Lenny continued to pump his cock into her.

sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers