Over a Barrel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers

Shannon laid there enjoying the lingering effects of her climax and soon knew that Lenny was nearing a climax himself. His pace was faster and he was breathing very hard. The idea that he was about to shoot his wad in her pussy excited her. She was glad that her and her husband had agreed that they wanted to wait until they had children and she was on the pill; she wouldn't have to worry about something happening as a result of Lenny and Danny fucking her.

Lenny shoved his cock hard into her and stopped. He arched his back and groaned loudly. Shannon groaned as she seemed to feel his huge cock throb and then the first warm glob of his sperm spurted into her pussy. He remained positioned groaning as he pumped his wad into her, Shannon groaned as she savored the feel of his warm spunk filling her pussy depths.

Shannon had no idea how much jism he poured into her pussy but it seemed like a load and then he shuddered bodily and slowly lowered himself down on top of her. She tenderly wrapped her arms around him as he lay on top of her trying to catch his breath.

Shannon lightly kissed his ear and whispered, "That was fantastic."

After a few seconds Danny lightly slapped one of Lenny's feet saying impatiently, "Come on man get off of her."

Lenny groaned wearily and slowly rolled off of her, his flaccid cock popping out of with a wet plop. As he did Danny slipped off the couch near Shannon's feet. As he scooted forward he slipped his forearms under her legs. As he moved forward he raised her legs. Shannon grunted softly as he literally bent her in half, her knees were just above her breasts. She reached down and took hold of his erect cock to guide him into her. He allowed her to lead his cock to her waiting pussy.

With one hard thrust he drove his entire length into her making her groan loudly. Danny didn't pause to let her enjoy the feel of his cock buried in her. Immediately he began to pump his cock in and out of her. Shannon was bent in half; her feet were on either side of her head and her knees would bump back against her tits with each hard thrust he made. He was slamming his cock into with such abandon that he was pushing her along on the floor a short distance. She was glad that Lenny had put down the blanket she was on; it would have been impossible to explain to her husband how she had gotten a rug burn if he hadn't.

Again Shannon came quickly, squealing delightfully as she did. She was both surprised and a little disappointed when Danny suddenly stopped pounding his cock into her. He straightened and pulled his cock from her pussy. Hurriedly he moved from between her legs. Shannon was glad she could lower her legs; her back was starting to ache from her position.

Danny crawled up next to Shannon's head, gripping his cock as he did. He was breathing heavily as he knelt there pointing his cock at her face and excitedly moved his hand along his thick shaft. She jerked when the first large glob of his milky white spunk flew out and landed on her cheek. She closed her eyes and groaned as he pumped his jism out and spewed it on her face. Soon the side of her face was thickly covered with his warm spunk. It was on her forehead, her eyelids, the side of her nose, cheek and even in her hair. It was slowly sliding down the side of her face as she lay there savoring the feel of his thick warm goo.

She stiffened briefly when he laid his semi flaccid cock on her lips. She could clearly smell the musky odor of her own pussy cream that coated his shaft. Without being told to she opened her mouth and tenderly licked his cock. She licked his shaft tasting both his jism and her own pussy cream.

After a few more seconds Danny sat back, still breathing heavily. Shannon carefully wiped the spunk that had collected on her eyelid before opening her eyes. She smiled and asked, "Do you have anything for me to wipe my face off with?"

Lenny laughed and grabbed her blouse off the floor and handed it to her. Shannon mumbled a thank you and then wiped her face off with it. No need to worry about the stain, she decided, since Lenny had already stained it with his jism and he said she could use Danny's washer to clean it before she left.

It was about an hour later when Lenny walked Shannon to her car. As they walked towards the garage where her car was parked they held hands. Once they reached her car she turned to face Lenny. There was a brief awkward moment and then Shannon stepped closer and put her arms around his neck. She groaned deep in her throat as he put his arms around her, pulled her close and covered her lips with his.

Shannon's lips were already open when Lenny's tongue snaked forward. She eagerly pressed hers against his as it slid into her mouth. She again groaned when he moved his hands down to her ass and pulled her hard against his crotch. Shannon ground her crotch hard against his as they kissed.

Finally breaking their wet open mouthed kiss, Shannon asked in a husky whisper, "See you tonight?"

"You can count on it," he said with a broad smile. He gave her ass a quick squeeze as he did.

Keeping her crotch pressed full against his Shannon asked, "And I guess you'll want me to wear my new uniform tonight?"

"You got that right," he said with a hearty laugh.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said with a playful bob of her eyebrows and then a quick kiss.

"So am I," he responded. He moved one hand from her ass and reached behind blindly searching for the back door handle.

Shannon pulled her head back and looked past him and then back at him asking, "What are you doing?"

Lenny finally located the door handle and pulled it open. As he worked the door open he asked, "Ever been fucked in the back seat of a car?"

"No," Shannon answered with a quick shake of her head. She stepped past him, saying, "But I have a feeling I'm about to."

"Well hello," Shannon's husband said cheerfully when she came through the door. He walked over and gave her a kiss saying, "You're a little late. What happened?"

"I...I had to pick up my car from Lenny's brother," Shannon said quickly as she moved past him. She hoped he would be leaving soon she really didn't want him asking too many questions about picking up her car. She also didn't want to try and explain why she wasn't wearing her panties or why they were still over at Lenny's brother's place.

"Oh that's right," he said as he followed her to the kitchen. As she poured herself a cup of coffee he asked, "So how's the car running?"

"Great."

"That friend of yours really helped us out," he said with a shake of his head. He thought for a long moment and then said, "Boy if we had been forced to take that to a repair shop it would have cost us a fortune. Man we were lucky that he said he'd do that for free."

Shannon simply nodded deciding to not tell him that Lenny was collecting for his favor. She knew that they were going to be paying for it for sometime or at least she would be. In fact Lenny had told her that he had some friends that would like to meet her this coming weekend. She was both scared and a little excited about it. Well as they said, nothing in the world was free.

sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers