Over-Endowed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet she wouldn't have this pleasure if they were normal. She wouldn't have the sensation of stroking six inches of sensitive flesh, or the feeling of something thick and hard filling her mouth with ever-condensing milk, nor would she have the provocative bounty she now gulped like a famished traveller. None of her family had this. Nobody had it quite like she did.

Piper came close. Three cocks, all nearly permanently erect, always ready for fun. And Ashley took production to the extremes. Yet neither shared Sera's exact pleasure. The sensations of expelling copious amounts of cum, enough that it lapped at her shins now, and of stimulating so much of herself at once. Who else could suck their own dick-nipple, milk the other and finger their cunt under a rising bath of their own emissions?

Sera pulled her hand from her pussy and brought it to her breast. She left her cocks alone, save for the one still in her mouth, and groped her tits. She squeezed from their base to her cocks, eliciting a greater flow as she truly milked herself. Not with a pump, or another person's help, but with her own body. Moans reverberated within her chest now, vibrating through her tits as they expunged dense streams of cum and milk.

She felt the bath splash against her stomach now. A fresh desire overwrote the others as she pulled her cock free, milking it into the bathtub now. Each squeeze was a small orgasm in itself, rippling through her body and into her cunt, which offered its own puny contributions. Sera's breaths turned deep and airy, each inhale pushing her tits into her hands, which led to thicker streams and pleasure.

The 'water' was almost to her breasts now and she hadn't cum yet. But she was close. So, so close. Sera's milking motions vanished as she grasped her cocks once more, stroking them without any inclination for simple milking. No. Her orgasm was close, such that it almost pulled on her, leading her deeper into bliss.

Her legs twitched and came together, her back arched, her head fell back and her lips parted in a single breath that built higher and higher, until it became a cry. Any semblance of control over her body dissipated as her legs spread wide, allowing her milk and cum to flow freely across her cunt. She kept her grip on her cocks, stroking them as her tits churned, pressure mounting as her shafts distended. Moments later and her release came.

The perverted mixture of cum and milk fountained from her perverse nipples and slammed into the opposite wall in a minute-long tide. All it took was another stroke to ignite the second blast, a greater and longer one than the first, filling her bath until it encompassed her tits. Each gush was another burst of pleasure, making her legs spasm and splash cum over the edge.

Sera, despite her frazzled mind, had enough sense to realised she would flood the house if this kept up. Her production was in overdrive, incentivised by the climax. Even as her tits emptied, fresh cum swelled them. For a moment, all she could do was watch through glazed eyes as her boobs engorged and shrank, each cycle unleashing a still thickening storm of milky cum. It poured over the edge now.

"Fuck," Sera wrenched her cocks towards herself, sending the next release exploding against the ceiling and splashing back onto her, before stuffing both in her mouth. Her jaw ached in protest, but gave way as her throat convulsed at the sudden double-stuffing it received, yet she kept both dicks in place. The following bursts, each still half a minute long, inundated her stomach. It ballooned in seconds, turning from the soft, flatness she'd cultivated thus far, into a rotund ball of her own cum. Throughout it all, her pussy quivered and continued pouring into the dense tub.

In a matter of minutes, her belly crested the surface of milk and cum. Still it swelled. When the tears in her eyes, born from her straining throat and subdued oxygen, faded enough, she could see it as it expanded. Each spurt, which slowly diminished to ten seconds each, made her gut stretch another inch toward the opposite end. Already, it squished into the sides, forcing it to extend forward.

"Fuck," Sera repeated and coughed up a heavy glob of cum. The bathroom floor was covered in her produce, with still more adding as the bath overflowed. Her drain was doing its best, the pipes gurgling as they strained to handle her excessive seed. As she recovered, Sera stroked the obscene ball of her stomach, astounded that she could stretch so much. A side effect of her unique biology perhaps.

"Whatever," Sera sighed. She couldn't refuse that the bath felt nice, even if it was one made from her fluids. The smell was soothing, and her tits, for the first time in days, felt truly emptied. Whatever triggered such an extreme climax had drained her reserves, or at least put her production to rest, allowing her to enjoy a relatively normal chest. Her tits were still the size of her head of course, but they didn't weigh a crazy amount anymore.

As she laid there, waiting for the bath to drain away, Sera wondered about the KFI. How many futanari would gather there? Hundreds? Thousands? Or would there only be a few dozen? Just ten would be amazing. Ten people who shared some modicum of her life, who she could talk to and confide in as she had with Yoko.

Though whether they sympathised with her was another issue altogether. She couldn't imagine many people wound up spending their evenings soaking in a tub of their own ejaculate, which itself was a cocktail of pussy juice, milk and semen. Even if they were futanari. Ashley was a maybe, given her unstoppable production. She giggled and shook her head, envisioning their meeting. Flooding a police station was one thing, but getting a little turned on and drenching the limo was another. And she wasn't dehydrated either.

Between herself, Ashley and Piper, she had to wonder how many other futanari were like them. Permanent triple erections, dick-nipples, and an endless cum supply. What could be next? A cum cannoneer? Sera shook her head, hair floating in the slowly dwindling pool. She'd need a proper bath after this.

"Please, God, just let this place work out," Sera prayed, "Hmm, wonder if theirs a futa god or something?" If there was one, the closest she'd witnessed to it was Yoko. Only a deity could have a dick that huge, although Ashley was a contender, as was Piper. Sera didn't dare think she was anything mystical.

No god would have tits so enormous, so large that they dwarfed her head when full, or dick nipples. Nor would they get off to sucking said dicks, then proceed to luxuriate in over fifty gallons of cum. Sera sat up and gathered some seed in her hands, testing its viscosity. It hadn't set in before, but now she truly saw it - she had cum over fifty gallons. And at least one of those was sloshing within her stomach.

She'd never expressed this much before. Not even when her cousins pranked her, cutting off her personal pump for an entire week, leaving her to back up, the pressure so great that she'd leaked throughout the nights. Even then, how did her breasts hold so much, release it, then fill up again in mere days? Her hyper genes were responsible, they must be. The dicks were messing it them as well.

Eventually, Sera took a proper bath and laid down in the house's bed. It wasn't hers, she knew that. If her mother didn't have a shred of maternal love for her, she doubted this house would even be available to her. Not that Yoko hadn't offered to put her up in a luxury apartment. She'd seen it - a penthouse didn't begin to cover it - but declined. This would be the last time she stayed anywhere near her family. Despicable pricks though they were.

She scrolled through her phone's contacts, staring at the names of her sisters, her cousins, her aunts and finally her mother. After she started in KFI, she didn't know if she'd have a chance to talk with her again. Sera rolled onto her side, arm under a pillow and hugging it close to her oversized chest. Her thumb hovered over the name.

Then the device vibrated. Mom was calling her. Sera shook with the phone, until her thumb hit 'accept'.

"Sera?"

"Hi, Mom," Sera said.

"So, uh... I've heard about that KFI place. You'll be going there, I assume?"

"Yeah. You guys won't have to deal with me ever again."

"Honey... I can't apologise enough, but I hope you know that if things don't work out, you always have a home waiting for you. I'll make sure of it."

Sera blinked tears back, "Thanks. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared," she admitted. The last time they had shared a conversation like this, one that wasn't strained by the proverbial elephant jutting from Sera's chest, was ten years ago. Before puberty. Before they discovered she was a freak, but also a coveted hyper.

"Oh, Honey," her mom chuckled, an easy, nostalgic laugh that Sera had prayed to hear for years now, "You can call me anytime. Except when I'm milking."

"So... never, then?"

"It's getting there," her mom sighed, "Maybe another five years, then I'm just gonna be lactating all day, every day. How's your boobs doing?"

"They're fine," Sera said.

"And, uh, the penises?"

"They're fine," she repeated.

"Good, good. Well, you probably need some sleep, so I'll hang up now. Um, feel free to call if you need to talk. About anything."

"Thanks, Mom."

"I love you. Bye."

"Love you too," Sera whispered into the dead air.

12