Over-Endowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

It was a sensation she craved and dreaded. Feeling her breasts inflate with her production even as it poured from her, cups or possibly quarts of cum and milk building within her taut mounds, simply compounded how ridiculously inexhaustible her supply was. Even the other hypers, kneeling just a few feet away with their monstrous sized tits still being pumped, seemed incapable of matching her. Though they could at least sell their produce.

Sera looked at her relatives, finding their gazes were similarly fixed on her. Or rather, her mother's was. It looked conflicted, as if she couldn't decide whether to be glad that her daughter was experiencing such a treasured sensation, or if she was disgusted by it. Perhaps there was something else, but Sera was too preoccupied to see it clearly.

She moaned and arched her back further. Penny and Elena both gagged as they were made to take more, their throats visibly straining, yet they continued to drink with muffled, gurgles. Viscous lines streaked from their lips and down their chins, the sheer amount forcing its way back out.

"Sera?" Her mother, Millie, began.

"Y-yes?" Sera squeaked, if not for the relaxing sensation of having her cum sucked out, she would've jumped.

"I think you should leave the farm," Millie stated, looking to her fellow hypers.

"I..." Sera started, then thought better of it. Even if something had snapped in Penny to make her suddenly like Sera again, or if Elena seemed to accept her, Sera was still an outsider, "How will I milk myself?"

"We'll figure something out," Millie assured her, "I-I am proud of you, in a way."

"Really?" Sera moaned. Elena had pulled back to the head, sucking hard along the way.

"If things were different, you'd be the head of this farm in just a few years," Millie smiled, "Even so, I've never met a hyper with so much potential." The others nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry," Sera lowered her head and voice.

"Don't be," Millie shook her head and opened her mouth to speak further.

"I thought you all hated me," Sera continued, "That I was a burden or something."

"Everyone else seems to have forgotten what it was like for our ancestors," Millie grumbled, rubbing her huge, milk tanks, "We were treated the same way."

"Then why didn't you say something?!" Sera shouted, even her perpetual pleasure unable to quell her anger, "You just stood by and watched!"

"I..." Millie hung her head, "I can only say 'sorry'."

"That's not enough!" Sera shrieked, unleashing every grain of pent-up rage that had festered within her since her nipples changed. She jumped to her feet, ripping her cocks from Penny and Elena's mouths to a disappointed whine from them.

"What do you want from..." Millie gulped audibly, her words dying on her lips as her eyes dilated, "What is that..." she trailed off, gaze trailing Sera's movements as the teen strode over to stand behind the hyper. Her face was clouded, cheeks a deep crimson and eyes half-glazed over, as if she were acting without any thought.

"Sera?" Penny frowned, watching as the futa crouched down behind Millie until her chest was level with the hyper's gorgeous ass.

Sera had never looked objectively at her mother before. Why would she? Incest was still a large taboo at the farm, despite many of the women often sharing beds and more. Now her eyes were filled with the bountiful curves of her parent's delicious ass, their swells slightly spread to reveal a puckered star and thick, highly experienced lips below. Sera's hands fell upon the massive cheeks with a loud smack.

"When did I lean forward?" Millie muttered to herself, looking back in confusion, then at her companions. They merely shrugged, eyes fixed upon Sera.

"This is what you all want, right?" Sera panted, leaning close to the monumental rear to fully encapsulate her vision in its size, "I'm a hyper, and I can get you pregnant. It's what we do."

"Sera, I don't... fuck, I don't know," Millie gasped, unconsciously raising her hips. Moisture drooled down her thick, plush thighs.

Sera breathed deeply. Her heart pounded in her ears, each throb echoed in her cocks, while her lungs clenched anxiously. Something felt wrong about this, yet she didn't want it to stop. It was right, wasn't it? Her family prized the continuation of good genes above all, that being their hypers. She was all but guaranteeing more of them.

"Mom," Sera cooed and slid her left dick-nipple along the cleft of her mother's snatch, dousing it jizz, "I'm gonna, um, I think I'm gonna fuck you."

"D-don't..." Millie moaned, grinding her weathered lips along the bulbous, inexhaustible head. The word was weak, tainted in her sudden inferno of desire.

Sera pushed forward. Her spit-shined, cumming cock slid easily into the moist confines of her mother's pussy. Cum quickly flooded the orifice, easily making its way to the end. She leaned forward, driving every inch inside.

"What the fuck are you doing?" A familiar, bitter voice shouted. Sera looked up, her lustful stupor broken as she saw Penny's mother race down the barn. The futa quickly backed away, sliding free of her mother's pussy, leaving it to leak profusely, "Get the fuck out of here, you freak."

Sera didn't respond. She ran from the barn, ignoring the almost painful swing of her erections. The futa rapidly packed her stuff from her room, shoving everything she could into a suitcase. She'd bought it for this day, knowing that it was inevitable, though she hadn't once thought it would turn out as it did. With everything in order, and fully aware that no one would miss her company, Sera marched from the property.

Her family had homes across the globe for anyone who wanted to explore. They always came back, however, coming to miss the sense of harmony being around others like them. Sera, while an outcast, still had full rights to one of those properties. The futa was soon on a bus, heading for one. She had her phone in hand, watching the news.

"If you or anyone you know, wishes to contact the newly titled 'Kotonaru Futanari Institute' or 'KFI' for short, then please call the number below. The founder, Yoko Toriyama, implores any, and all futanari with unique traits to contact them personally. The number will be provided upon proof that you are, indeed, one of these 'unique' futanari."

Sera saved the screenshot and stared at the number. There wasn't really another option available to her. The family would undoubtedly show no support for her, not after she tainted one of their precious hypers, her own mother nonetheless. She would need a place that could handle milking her, and the properties would only have basic equipment at best.

-days later-

"Hello?" Sera said after entering the number. A heavy, Japanese accent greeted her. This was Yoko Toriyama, "I'm, uh, my name's Sera Nimium. I'm a futanari, but, um, I've got dick-nipples."

"I would love to meet with you," Yoko said, voice carrying her smile through the receiver.

"Well, I'm outside your building. They told me to..."

"Yes, yes, come in. I am excited," Yoko hurried her, then hung up. Sera stared at her phone and gulped, wondering what kind of person this foreigner was supposed to be. Perhaps she was about to walk into a sex dungeon exclusive for weird futanari like her? She took a deep breath, noting how many cameras and employees were inside. Her disappearance wouldn't be unnoticed.

After a few directions, Sera came to stand in front of a door on the top floor. She swallowed her fear and took a deep breath, the taut sensation of her breasts reminding her of how desperate she was to express herself. It had been impossible the past few days, the only pumps being much too small for her, and she didn't dare risk flooding the house. There was no sense in angering her family any further.

The strangely endowed futa knocked the on the door.

"Hai?"

Sera pushed inside and peeked around the barrier, scanning the room, "Um, my name's Sera. We spoke on the phone?"

"Ah, yes!" Yoko exclaimed with a clap of her hand, gesturing for the futa to come inside. The Japanese woman was sat at a large desk, which looked unnecessarily high for her stature. She was beautiful, Sera noted, taking in the silken, black hair and typically pale, exotic Asian features. Yoko wasn't well-endowed, but her curves were shapely and complimented her well.

"Welcome, Sera," Yoko greeted her, "I have never met a futa like you before. I am intrigued."

"Um, yeah," Sera flushed as she walked forward, frowning to herself at the obvious odour of sex that permeated the room. It only grew denser the further she walked, as if the musk was directly coming from Yoko.

"First, I think we both need relief, yes?" Yoko beamed and stood, then walked around her desk. Sera's eyes widened as a massive bulge came around the corner, covered in spandex or lycra, which did nothing to conceal its features. Sera's own cocks pushed into her bra, leaking heavily as her pussy grew moist.

"Y-yes, I think we do," Sera stammered as unbuttoned her densely packed shirt, releasing her massive tits and the clear dick-nipples. Her bra was useless, being pushed down by her endowments. Yoko did the same, shedding her clothing with smooth, practised moves that attested to an incredible amount of experience.

"Amazing," Yoko gasped.

"Yeah," Sera echoed, taking in the mostly-flaccid cock that draped over a pair of balls easily the size of yoga balls. Even so, the prick still hung to the floor.

"Shall we?" Yoko offered, reaching down to stroke her elephantine prick.

"Yes," Sera moaned.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers
12