Over Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, no problem. I could use a break myself."

The glossy black balls shone as brightly as her slicked inner lips. Mr. Ames used two long fingers to hold open her pretty petals as he slid one ball and then the next inside her. The rubber holder kept the balls from moving around too much and the thin string hung out of her, waiting for his tug.

"I changed my mind. Let's take a break now. She needs to get up and get some water. These lights are damned hot."

"Ok, do you want to film the removal first?"

Ames gave Mason an evil little grin and said, "No, lets see how these work together on our pretty girl." He was reliving their shared past as well.

Cheryl peered up at Ames from a sexual haze. He was removing the wedge from underneath her legs. He picked her up from the platform and set her on her legs only to watch them shake and nearly fold beneath her. Wrapping an arm around her waist and dragging her arm across his shoulders he got her to move away from the lights. He sat her in a large purple velvet chair and handed her a bottle of water.

"Drink beautiful. You are doing an amazing job. But, I think I let you go too long under those lights without a break."

Cheryl was no longer concerned with her nudity. Sitting on the butt plug, holding the black shiny balls in her sheath, she couldn't think straight. She sipped on the water and wondered what could possibly be next.

Mason moved in a round table covered with a white silk drape and placed it over the X under the lights. He looked over at his employer and gave the signal that he was ready to continue with the shoot if they were.

Ames picked up his sexy naked assistant and placed her on the table. He pushed her back gently from her chest until she rested on her elbows. He stepped between her legs and carefully placed them so they were spread far apart.

"Doing okay Cheryl?"

"Mmm, just fine. What are we going to play with next boss man?" Cheryl slurred out.

"First we need to get the ben-wah balls out and then we have some jewelry for you to try on. You're going to love it." encouraged Mason

Behind the camera, Mason recorded the slow removal of the shiny black balls from the prettiest pussy he had seen in a long time. He was going to have serious masturbation sessions during the editing and reviewing of these images. Cheryl didn't even know how sexy she was. Mason felt some serious envy thinking of the lucky fucker who got to sleep with her every night.

"The next item is going to be a challenge." Mason started

"Worse than the butt plugs?" Cheryl interrupted, concerned.

"Afraid so. Anal plugs just go in. For this next one, we are going to have to tease that little bitty clitty out of her cave so that we can adorn her properly."

"You're going to pierce me? I never agreed to body modification. I am drawing the line..."

"It's not piercing or body modification. It's called Clitoris Jewels. It works by sliding around your clit after we, I mean Mr. A, makes it very happy. The legs of the clip slide down the sides and the jewels hang off providing additional stimulation."

"Do I need to get the lube?" Ames asked the phototgrapher.

"No boss, you're going to need to use your spit. Lube'll have the thing slip sliding around before it even goes on."

"Got it. Ready to go pretty girl?"

"I- I don't know. How exactly does this work?"

"Don't worry about the technical details, just relax and I'll take care of you."

"Are you sure?"

Ames didn't reply. Instead he took two fingers and placed them at her mouth as he commanded her to lick. She wet his fingers as quickly and completely as she could. Holding her labia open, he stroked the wet fingers over her clit. Instead of returning for more saliva, he quickly dipped his digits in her dripping pussy and continued to stroke. He held the hood back exposing her clit and quickly slid the clip home.

"How's that feel?" he asked her concerned for her comfort.

"Is it supposed to hurt?"

"No, when it's on right, it should just feel present, not painful." Mason chimed in as he captured the still image he needed.

"Oh, well, then I suppose its just right. I doesn't hurt, it just feels a little weird."

"Good. Now, I want you to stand for me with your legs slightly apart so that the jewelry can dangle."

"You want my legs apart for this?"

"Yeah sweetheart, your pretty pouting clit is the star of this round of photos."

Cheryl stood with the help of Mr. Ames and felt the weight of the jewels pulling even more pleasure out of her over-stimulated clit. She loved the sensation and the idea of wearing jewels on her privates. She might have to get something like this to surprise Jesse.

"Can I leave it on for the next photos? I feel so pretty with it."

"That should be okay for the next couple of products, just make sure to keep lubricating. You don't want that pretty clit to dry out. Also, if it starts to hurt at all let me know right away."

"I can do that." she replied with a saucy smirk.

Ames couldn't believe how well Cheryl was doing modeling the toys for the shoot. She was enjoying herself and her exhibitionist nature was taking over. He always appreciated her work, but now he had a whole new level of respect. It was time to wrap this project up so he could get back to his office. He needed some relief.

"Let's wrap this up. This wasn't part of my schedule today" snarled Ames. He was so hard it was unbearable.

"We should do the mini-flogger next. It looks like a key chain a kid might make in summer camp, but in the right hands, it performs perfectly. Do you need any instructions or practice with it boss?" Mason smiled up at Ames enjoying the fact the other man's sexual frustration was as big as his own.

"I'm sure I can manage to color that bottom perfectly. You just get the images right lens-boy." Ames gritted out between his teeth.

Both men groaned as they looked to their model as she removed her fingers from her mouth and started petting her bedazzled pussy with the moisture. Her glassy eyed glaze let them know just how much she was enjoying herself.

Ames got Cheryl standing in front of the table and bent over at the waist. She moaned as the jewelry dangled between her legs, swinging lightly. He picked up the miniature flogger and tried to get a feel for how it would need to be flicked to get the right impact.

"Ready?" Mason asked

"Sure." he replied as he applied the first flick of the flogger to the gorgeous backside in front of him.

Cheryl giggled, the flogger felt like butterfly kisses. Ames continued flicking, covering her skin with the leather tassels evenly and consistently. Her ass had already been pinked early this morning. The impacts began overlapping, repeatedly striking the same places. It began to sting and the sting began to heat her. She could feel her juices moving down her thighs over flowing the banks of her already drenched pussy.

"Ok, let's break there and get her into the panties." Mason ordered.

Cheryl moaned. The orgasm was right there! How could he be such an asshole? Ames chuckled at what he clearly understood was torture for his assistant. He knew she was close and was prepared to take her over the edge. He had to admire Mason's timing.

Mason handed Ames the crotchless, backless panties. He was going to have to help their model into them and arrange her jewelry for proper viewing. Ames pulled Cheryl up from the table ignoring her protests and turned her to face him. He knelt down to assist her with getting her pretty little feet in the correct holes of the garment and found himself staring right at her glistening, bejeweled puss. The sweet musky smell was intoxicating and he wanted to lean forward and bury his face in her while he lapped up all her honey. Instead he mentally slapped himself, thinking this was not the time or the place. Can't happen.

"Step in." he growled.

Cheryl giggled and grabbed his shoulder for balance while she tried to place her stiletto-clad foot into the correct opening of these panties that were designed to cover nothing.

"No, that's not going to work. Let me help you." He removed her shoe and placed her foot through the hole and returned it to the shoe. He repeated the process on the other side. As he began sliding the panties up her shapely calves, Mason called "Freeze."

She felt like a little girl wearing her mama's shoes and jewelry with her panties around her ankles. She felt vulnerable and clung to Ames's shoulder a little harder.

"Ames, step out of the image. I want to get a still with the angle looking down at the panties as they are coming up her legs, that way the crotchless opening will be easily seen and people understand how to put them on."

As he stepped away, Cheryl felt the loss of her protector. Somehow having the panties on, but not on, made her feel more naked than she had before she stepped into the odd garment.

"Got it. Let's keep going." Mason stepped back from the model.

Cheryl leaned over to pull up the panties. Before she could grab them, Ames was there, on one knee, gently sliding them up her legs, the silk rubbing up her thighs. As they reached her pelvis, he tapped her inner leg and said, "Open." She moved her legs apart and he reached up to guide the clitoris jewels through the crotchless opening. The feel of his fingers and the pull of the jewels had Cheryl mewling like a kitten as even more cream was released.

"Turn." He instructed as he spun her around and adjusted the stretchy lace of the bands that framed her beautiful pink tush.

"Spectacular!" Mason swore. "Lean forward a little sweetheart so we can see the jewels and that pink ass. This image will sell a thousand pairs of these panties. Every man is going to want his woman to look like this. Flog her a couple more times for the video so that we can show how 'fit for purpose' these delectable little scraps are."

As the flogger connected, Cheryl's body released the strongest orgasm she could remember having. She collapsed onto the table, her legs shaking. Ames picked her up in his arms; she was completely limp. "Out!" he bellowed as he placed her on a chaise lounge in the far recesses of the dark room. Gently he spread her lips, moving her legs apart with his elbows and slid the jeweled clip from her swollen clit. He took off her shoes and slid the panties off her.

He found a folded blanket on a shelf and grabbed another bottle of water. Returning to her side, he covered her with the blanket and then sat down on the edge of the lounge and held the water to her lips. He mumbled praises about how good she was and how hard she had worked.

Mason wrapped her tightly in the blanket and lifted her in arms again. It was lunchtime and most, if not all, of the employees would be out of the office or in the lunchroom. He could move her now with minimal witnesses.

Part 3 of 5.

Cheryl looked up at the man standing over her. "I need my clothes."

"Why?" he asked handing her a sandwich from the café that delivered.

She wriggled around trying to figure out how to get her arms out of the blanket without exposing herself. He reached over and pulled it down exposing her upper half and releasing her arms. She snatched up the ends of the blanket and covered her breasts. She took the sandwich he offered as he chuckled at her belated modesty.

"I'm at work. I have an appointment I have to leave for in 1 hour. I have an editorial meeting to attend at 4 to take minutes. Clothing is not optional."

"Too bad."

"Look Mr. Ames, I did what I had to so that our company was not impacted this morning. But I am still your employee."


"And an amazing job you did..." he interrupted.

"But you can't just keep me in your office naked. I have other work to do. My real job. And that job requires clothing."

"Fine. Eat your lunch. I'll go back to the studio and get your dress and shoes. Anything else you want while I'm there?" he grinned at her lecherously.

"No, the dress and shoes are all I need. Thank you." She replied primly.

"I'll just have Mason bag up the other accessories for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well the toys go to the model that worked with them. We can't keep them here and Naughty Toys can't take them back. They're yours. I hope you get hours of pleasure from them." He threw over his shoulder as he left the office.

"Bastard." She mumbled as she fell on the sandwich like a starving woman.

Ames returned with a garment bag and two accessory bags. Cheryl stood up and realized she had a small problem. The red butt plug was still firmly in place. Her blush did not go unnoticed by her observant boss.

"What's the problem?"

"I still have one of the accessories." She whispered hesitantly.

"Actually, you have all of them" he grinned holding up the bag.

"No, I mean I still have one in use."

Ames thought for a second. Grinned and walked over to the couch she had previously occupied. "Need some help with that?" he asked sitting down and patting his lap.

Cheryl grimaced. She was running out of time before she needed to leave for her doctor's appointment. She had promised Jesse she would go to the fertility specialist today. If she delayed the appointment again he would be devastated.

"Fine." Cheryl bit off as she walked to his side and dropped the blanket. No reason for modesty now.

"Hold on. I think I might have better light over here by the desk. You can use the desk to brace yourself. It might need a strong tug to get it past your ring since it has been in so long." He smirked.

"You're enjoying this way to much."

"You have no idea." He placed her over the desk with her ass facing the windows. Gee, this was familiar Cheryl mused.

"Spread your legs a little wider." He said pushing apart her cheeks with his hand. "By the way, I still think we need to discuss what went wrong with the modeling schedule and why I should trust you to book the models in the future."

"What? That was beyond my control. Oof." She grunted as he spun the toy in her ass.

"Yes, well, I lost half a day to your out of control situation. You got the reward of multiple orgasms and toys to take home. What did I get out of deal?" He began pulling on the toy, putting pressure on her sphincter.

"You got the images you needed for the catalog. And videos. What more do you want? Ooh!" she panted as she recovered from the toy being removed.

Ames pressed his hand to her lower back and growled, "Don't move." She heard a drawer open and then a zipper. He removed his hand and in a couple of seconds she felt his latex covered head pressing at her asshole.

"I'll tell you what I want. I want my dick in this open pink ass. It's ready and waiting for me." He moved his head into her hole and despite the stretched opening, his cock forced her open even more causing her to suck in a gasping breath.

"But, wait, I've never done this before. I don't think I'll like it." She whined.

"You'll love it. And so will I. And the people watching from their office windows will like it too." He slammed his cock all the way into her, the left over lube from the toy and the lube on the condom easing his forceful entry.

Ames pounded in and out of her like a man possessed. He held onto her hip with his left hand in a punishing grip that was sure to leave a mark. His other hand was working her barely recovered clit.

Cheryl moaned, calling for God, and Ames, and begging for release. She felt her boss's cock swell even larger in her rectum and his balls that had been slapping at her pussy, became tighter and firmer. "Come with me sweetheart", he purred into her ear as he reached under her and stroked her sensitized clit. She came with him, so hard she saw stars. She screamed as her boss roared and erupted in her channel.

She collapsed onto the desk and lay there panting. Mr. Ames was laid across her back covering her. She could feel the buttons of his dress shirt pressing into her spine as he too panted in recovery. The heat of his body providing comforting warmth was gone too soon.

He pressed up from the desk kissing her at the base of her back right above her cheeks. "That was incredible sweetheart." He praised her as he slid his now soft shaft from her. Disposing of the condom and straightening his clothes he walked over to the garment bag hanging on the door. "Let's get you dressed so you can make your appointment."

"We're going to need to talk about my compensation. Ass fucking was never in my contract." Cheryl huffed wondering how this was going to change her relationship with Jesse.

Cheryl slid from the cab holding her dress together. She felt like she had only worn the dress for a few minutes today and the day was more than half over. Good thing it was made from a wrinkle free fabric. She looked up at the huge building in front of her and checked the card again for Dr. Gerald Bronstein, OB/Gyn. She had to go to the appointment because she promised, but she was dreading it.

The nurse guided her to the exam room and instructed her to have a seat. Dr. Bronstein would be with her shortly. Jerry Bronstein was right outside the exam room door reviewing the file of his buddy's woman. She didn't know that they had gone to school together. He was a couple years ahead of Jesse and had gone on to medical school. They kept in touch, occasionally meeting up for a drink and to remember their wild escapades. He knocked lightly on the door and entered after hearing a soft voice respond.

Cheryl looked up at the man entering the office. He was wearing a white coat, so she assumed he was the doctor, but he didn't appear that much older than her. His sandy blond locks were a little on the long side and his hazel eyes conveyed a sweet kindness. She took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Bronstein." The man reached out his hand to her and she replied with her name as she felt the warm soft palm in her own hand. His hand was large and wrapped all the way around hers in a comforting squeeze. "So, what can I help you with today?"

"Well," Cheryl started to answer hesitantly, "I'm not completely sure what I need. I've been on the pill for over 5 years, but I want to stop using it soon. I don't know what needs to happen and my doctor has retired."

"I see. It sounds like you are probably due for an exam? And your pills are probably in need of a refill but you aren't sure if you want to continue using that method. Does that about cover it?"

"Yes." Cheryl was relieved. He seemed to be able to understand what she meant in spite of her nerves impeding her conversation.

"Are you sexually active now?" He knew the answer, but wanted to see how she would respond.

Cheryl blushed to her roots and answered, "Yes."

"Do you experience any pain during intercourse?"

"Only if he wants me to." She mumbled then blushed unable to believe she had said that out loud.

"What was that?" Jerry hid the laughter he felt bubbling up. Apparently, Jesse hadn't changed at all in his sexual preferences.

"No, no pain due to intercourse." She stated confidently to hide her previous disclosure.

"Ok, why don't we go ahead and get the exam done first then we can discuss your options for birth control. I'll step out and if you'll please disrobe completely and hop up on the exam table we can get you on your way." He smiled as he walked toward the door.

"Doctor? What about a dressing gown?" she looked up at him nervously.

"I'm so sorry. We had a problem with our laundry service. You're my last patient of the day. If you want we can reschedule. I understand if you're uncomfortable doing the exam without it."

Rescheduling would be a nightmare. Jesse would be disappointed. It really didn't matter since the doctor was going to be seeing everything anyway. "No, it's no problem. I would rather just get this done."

Jesse was going to owe him one. He couldn't believe that sweet woman in the exam room had bought the laundry service lie he and Jesse had concocted. Jesse had told him all about her being a closet exhibitionist. He was happy to help his old classmate provide a fantasy, especially since the woman in question was so completely unaware how sexy she really was.