Over Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor, do you need me to stay?" his nurse asked while glancing at the clock showing it was past time for her to leave.

"No, no. It's fine. I am just going to discuss birth control options with this patient. No blood draw or anything that needs to be at the lab immediately. You go ahead and have a nice weekend. See you Monday." He smiled reassuringly at his best and sharpest employee.

"Ok, you too." She grabbed her purse and exited the office before he could change his mind.

Jerry opened the door to the exam room to find his sexy patient sitting completely naked on the exam table. He moved around to face her and noticed her hands folded in her lap, hiding her privates as best she could.

"All set?"

Cheryl nodded but didn't make eye contact.

"Ok then. I need you to lie back and place your hands behind your head. I'm going to start with a breast exam."

He rubbed his hands together briskly to warm them before placing them under each breast and lifting slightly, weighing them and looking for any dimples or any other anomalies. He gently ran his thumbs across her pretty dark pink nipples. Cheryl sucked in a breath as her pussy clenched with the unexpected stimulation.

"You're very sensitive. Are you always so tender?" He moved both hands to one breast and began palpating the tissue.

"No, not usually. It's been an unusual day." She admitted shyly.

"Oh, want to tell me what happened?" He moved to the next breast, taking his time and enjoying his job. She had beautiful breasts and the nipples were just getting tighter and tighter as he continued to work her.

Cheryl found herself wanting to tell this kind stranger about her day. Maybe if she told her story out loud it would start to make sense. She told him about the stranger on the train and about all the sex toys she had modeled. She didn't notice that he had continued to stroke her breasts and pull at her tender hard buds. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and her kind doctor was getting harder and harder.

Taking a deep breath, he released her. "That does explain your tender breasts dear." He reassured her. Turning from her, he adjusted his throbbing member in his pants so that he would be able to sit on the rolling stool.

"Now we're going to do your pelvic exam. So, I need you to scoot down on the table until your bottom is at the very edge of the table. I am going to extend the stirrups for you to brace your feet." Jerry leaned over and moved the stirrups up and out breathing deeply through his nose. He could smell her sweet arousal and see her moist juicy response.

Cheryl placed her bare feet on the cold metal stirrups. Her knees bent and she could see down her body across her bare mound. She wiggled her pale pink painted toes cringing at the contact with the cold metal. Her last doctor had always placed little socks over the metal but she had always thought it was a little dirty and wondered who had their feet there before her. This was colder, but much cleaner.

Jerry pulled a pillow from the storage cabinet in the table. "Lift your head dear." He placed it under her head, letting her relax her arms next to her body. Jerry trailed his hand down the center of her body between her breasts, down her belly, across her navel and paused at her bare mound. His warm hand rested there on top of her puffy skin. He looked at her and asked, "Do you always shave yourself bare?"

"Well, my partner prefers it. Sometime I go to a waxer, but I try to keep it up myself in between times."

"I know a reputable laser hair removal practitioner if you would like a referral. If you are always going to want to be bare you could go to her and remove it permanently. It takes a few sessions, but then you have no stubble ever." He had begun to rub gently back and forth over her denuded sex continuing to talk in an even tone.

"Yes, please." She responded breathlessly.

His hand left her mound, caressing her leg and he continued around the table to take his place at the end of her body. He snagged the little stool on wheels and dragged it over to him never losing contact with her skin. Sitting down on the stool, he pressed gently on her knees.

"Open for me, dear." He breathed deeply and exhaled his hot breath across her glistening lips. He stroked down her lips and gently parted her taking in every detail.

"This poor little pussy has worked hard today." He touched her sensitive clit that still stood at attention. Cheryl sucked in a breath and squirmed on the table.

"I'm going to take this slow and try not to cause you any discomfort. I need to feel your ovaries and the end of your cervix. I'm going to place my fingers inside you and it may be uncomfortable, but it won't be painful. Tell me immediately if you feel any pain." He spoke into her pussy, staring intently.

"I'm ready." Cheryl shivered with unexpected desire. She wanted to feel this gentle man's fingers inside her. She was quivering from the sensation of his breath on her hot wet opening.

Standing, the doctor dragged his fingers through her abundant nectar. There was no need for lube and he needed to be inside her without the barrier of latex. He wished he could push his cock inside her instead of just his fingers, but he had promised Jesse he wouldn't, no matter how tempted. At the time he made that promise, he hadn't imagined how difficult it would be to keep.

He pressed his first two digits deep inside her, exploring all of her depths. He used his other hand and pressed down on her belly moving her organs into the range of his feel. He stroked over every inch of her womanly parts, her cervix, her vagina and finally pressed right on her g-spot at the same moment his thumb pressed firmly on her clit.

Cheryl had been moaning louder and louder and at the moment he hit her triggers inside and out she screamed out "Oh Yes! Doctor! Please!" and began whimpering and writhing in pleasure. Jerry just stared at the beautiful sight of Jesse's woman coming completely undone.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry. I was just so sensitive and you hit the right spots. I can't believe I came..." Cheryl wailed.

"Stop it. Lots of women respond to an exam. You have nothing to worry about. You're perfect." Jerry told her as she came down from her heights of ecstasy. He finished the exam quickly, skipping the usual anal exam. He wasn't sure he could trust himself to spend anymore time alone with this woman.

"Get dressed and I'll give you some brochures on the various birth control options available. You should consider them and discuss them with your partner. I'll book a follow-up appointment for you and have my staff call you. I'm so pleased I'll be able to be your doctor." He stated as formally as he could with his raging cock attempting to burst out of his pants.

"Yes, me too, Doctor. Thank you." Cheryl mumbled rising slowly to sit up. Naked, but no longer embarrassed.

It wasn't until later that she realized the doctor hadn't done the usual swabbing of her cervix. She didn't miss the speculum. She always dreaded that part of a female exam. She supposed he would do it on the next visit after she and Jesse had decided on their new prevention method.

Part 4 of 5

Cheryl arrived back at the Catalog Creations offices shortly before the editorial review meeting. She was nervous about the images and videos that would be shared with her co-workers. They wouldn't know that the images they were seeing were of her, but she would. She felt a clenching in her stomach thinking about her body on display for the opinion of others.

She went through her usual meeting prep routine in the main conference room. The coffee cart was set up. The audio-visual equipment was on and connected. The blinds on the large windows were closed so that the images would be easy to see from any point around the large conference room table.

Cheryl poured a cup of coffee for herself and took her usual seat ready to take notes on any actions items decided during the meeting. The account manager, Audry Kim, came along with her right hand assistant Becca. The print layout manager came in, followed by the web site content manager. Everyone was milling around, getting coffee and water and settling around the table when Mr. Ames arrived.

He looked pointedly at Cheryl and instead of sitting in his usual place he grabbed a bottle of water and placed himself right next to her. She looked at him curiously, but he just smiled.

"Ready?" he said quietly.

"Of course." She replied matter of factly.

"Team, we'll get started as soon as Mason gets here. I just spoke to him and he was moving everything to portable media after a marathon session of editing. This is the first round of shots and videos for the Valentine's Naughty Toys catalogs. Several new products were included in this round, so I need you to be on your game and make sure we have the shots and angles that we need for quality production."

Cheryl knew he was mostly filling time until Mason arrived. There wasn't a person in the room who didn't know how critical this catalog run was to the customer and to the company. Cheryl was expecting strong criticism and many requests for new shots or retakes. She told herself it wouldn't matter who the model was for this round of shots. Everyone was going to want to put their mark on the product and the demand for perfection would be high.

Mason arrived looking completely wrung out. He still managed to shoot Cheryl a wink and a saucy grin as he plugged in the USB drive containing all the work from the day.

"You guys are going to love this work. I think it's the best I've ever done on a first round with new products. We had a new model in the studio today and her work was completely fresh. Her body really highlighted the value these products can bring to the discerning consumer. So, without further ado, let's get started. "

Mason brought up the first image of Cheryl's nipples red and hard, pinched by the tiny clamps with the shiny chain. Just seeing the image brought back a body memory of all the sensations she'd experienced hours earlier. Moisture began to pool in her pussy and her stomach clenched.

"I'm going to cycle slowly through the stills one time. If you want to discuss an image, let me know. "

Images appeared larger than life on the conference room screen.

"How much digital adjustment has already been made to these images?"

"Almost none." replied Mason, "I just cropped them and selected the best images from the duplicate shots. The are essentially raw."

"Wow, you weren't kidding about having a responsive model. Nice work man."

Cheryl couldn't track who was speaking she was so turned on knowing they were viewing and discussing her body. She watched as the images came up and basked in the positive comments almost anonymously. The images continued to trigger her body's sense memory. If she didn't think of something else she was going to orgasm in front of everyone without even being touched.

Her pussy accepting the glass dildo, her ass in the air with the butt plug being pushed in, the shiny black ben-wah balls half in and half out of her clearly wet vagina. Cheryl was ready to come and Mason hadn't started the videos. She was naked in front of a room full of people while still fully dressed. The experience of being hidden and exposed was mind blowing.

The clitoral jewelry image popped up on the screen, her engorged clit shiny and swollen, and the entire room erupted in involuntary moans and groans. It was as if they could feel what she had experienced just from viewing the very close up image. Cheryl was so flustered by their reaction to the extremely intimate picture that she almost released the orgasm that had been building. She flinched, knocking her coffee off the table and all over herself.

"Oh crap. Sorry. Please excuse me. Go on without me. I'll be back as soon as I deal with this." She babbled as she bolted from the room. She ran straight to the ladies room. How was she going to clean her dress? Jesse was taking her to dinner in less than two hours. The fabric was dark, but she drank her coffee with cream. She had to get the liquid out of her dress now and somehow dry it.

With no other solution, she removed her dress and began rinsing it in the sink trying to ignore the reflection of her naked body in the large mirror over the sinks and the additional image reflected from the full-length mirror behind her. She was being bombarded with images of her tits and ass being repeated infinitely.

"Cheryl?" a voice with a slight southern twang called from the door. "Are you alright?"

"Um, hold on. I just need a few more minutes!" Cheryl stopped wringing out her dress and tried to shake out the saturated fabric. If she could just get the dress out of the big ball it was in, she could hide her naked body.

"Mr. Ames was worried," Ms. Kim came around the corner, "and I offered to check on you."

Realizing there was no point in continuing to try to conceal herself, Cheryl put the dripping dress over the sink.

"You'll have to excuse me. I just thought if I could get the coffee out of the dress, I could use the hand dryer to dry the fabric. It should work. It's that easy travel fabric that doesn't wrinkle. And I did start out with underwear this morning, but it's just been a very strange and long day. And, I keep ending up with out my clothes on in the worst places. I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed. I just don't understand how so many things could go so wrong and I'm supposed to go to dinner as soon as this meeting is over..."

"Cheryl, breathe! You're okay." Audrey placed her hand gently on her shoulder and stroked down her back. "No one's mad at you, they were just concerned. You know they can't have a productive meeting without you."

Cheryl stopped what she was doing and looked at the woman through the reflection in the mirror. Audrey was petting her skin so gently.

"You are so beautiful, Cheryl. Your pictures are incredible. How did he ever get you to pose?" She spoke to Cheryl's back in such a soft voice it was as if she was speaking to herself.

"Wh-what do you mean?" automatically denying her modeling role.

"I wasn't sure until I saw your perfect breasts in person. I suspected when you reacted so strongly to the images. You've been in these meetings a dozen times and never been so flushed and flustered. You gave your self away, sugar."

"Does everyone know?"

"I don't think so. Mason won't tell. I assume Mr. Ames was behind this?"

"Yes, I told him I would handle it when our model didn't show. I couldn't fix it, so he put me to work to save the project."

"I think it was a brilliant decision on his part, but you did too good a job. Mason's going to want you for every shoot. You made his job too easy." Audrey smiled.

She hadn't stopped petting Cheryl's soft pink skin as she calmed her with her husky drawl. Cheryl forgot her nudity. Audrey clasped her shoulders and turned Cheryl to face her. Caressing the beautiful girl's cheek, she leaned forward and whispered "So perfect" as she placed her lips on Cheryl's full soft lips. Testing her responsiveness, she brushed her lips gently back and forth.

Cheryl opened her mouth to speak and instead received Audrey's small firm tongue in her mouth. She responded automatically to Audrey's penetration. Taking the response as license to proceed, Audrey slowly traced her hand from Cheryl's shoulder, down along the outside of her breast, caressing up and reaching out with her thumb to stroke once across the rosy nipple. Cheryl's responsive bud hardened immediately and the electric surge shocked her out of her trance. She pulled back from Audrey's lips.

"Stop." Breathed Cheryl.

Audrey's dark eyes bored into Cheryl's. "What's wrong?"

"I don't think I can do this, what you want to do. I...Jesse...Mr. Ames...I work with you." Cheryl mumbled, confused by what she was feeling with another woman. She didn't go that way, did she? The whole day was completely screwing with her head.

"Shh. Nothing has to happen Cheryl. I just happen to find you very attractive." Audrey gently stoked her arm as she spoke in calming tones. "I have for a long time, and seeing you naked, here, I just couldn't resist a taste. Now, I'm going to help you with your dress. And while I am doing that, I am going to be admiring you. The pictures are great, but you, in the flesh, are so much better. I won't touch you, unless of course you ask or initiate. OK?"

"Um, yes?"

"OK." Audrey retrieved the dress. "Is the coffee completely rinsed out?"

"I think so."

"Then I'm going to get the hanger I keep in my office for my jackets. We'll hang your dress from the hand dryer and just keep hitting the button until it's dry enough to wear. Wait right here."

"I don't think I'm really dressed to go anywhere else." Cheryl grinned. "Thank you Audrey, for helping and understanding."

"Of course" She responded over her shoulder walking out of the restroom.

Cheryl melted onto the bench thankful that the bathroom was large enough to include a lounge area for the women. If not, she would be on the floor right now. Her legs didn't want to work anymore. Her day, when she considered it, was completely out of control. How many people had seen her naked today? Could she continue to consider herself a closet exhibitionist after everything that had happened? And damn, she really wanted to come again. She had been so close in the conference room. Audrey petting her and kissing her hadn't turned her off as she might have expected, it had only added to her sexual tension. Maybe she should quickly "rub one out" before Audrey returned.

Cheryl turned on the bench so she could see herself in the full-length mirror. Kicking off her heels, she laid back and brought her bare feet up on the bench close to her ass and spread her knees apart. Her lips were puffy and wet from her excitement. She reached down, caressing her slightly rounded belly, down over her bare mound and spread those luscious lips apart with her fingers. Her pussy was deep pink and so wet. She began to caress her clit with her first two fingers, slipping down into her well to coat them and bringing the lubrication back up. Over and over again, rubbing harder, dipping deeper, she started to shake and moan. Almost there, she opened her eyes, which had closed at some point, and saw Mr. Ames and Ms. Kim starting at her in the mirror from the bathroom entry. She exploded. Shaking uncontrollably, her own hand captured between her thighs as they clamped in response to the overwhelming pleasure. She could do nothing but ride it out, finishing the show for her admiring audience.

Cheryl quickly came down from her high and in a moment of clarity, was completely embarrassed. She turned red, and rolled to her side. Hiding her nudity if only partially.

Mr. Ames spoke first. " I came to check on you and heard what I thought was crying. I came in because you didn't respond when I called you. I wanted to make sure you were all right. You're obviously fine. I'll see you back in the conference room." He turned and left.

"Sugar, don't worry about him. He stood there with his mouth open drooling and didn't hear me come in. He's just embarrassed I caught him in his voyeuristic moment. Let's get this dress dried."

"I can't believe he caught me masturbating in the company bathroom. I'm supposed to be an executive assistant. Not a toy model. Not a horny bitch that can't keep from touching herself. What is wrong with me?" Cheryl cried.

"Nothing's wrong with you. I'd say you did the exact right thing in the exact right place given the circumstances. I'm just glad I got to see it. When I get home tonight, I'll be having my own session and this mental movie will be driving my pleasure." Audrey winked at Cheryl. "Not that I needed more after the photo shoot images and our little moment together. But, it sure is appreciated."