Over Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad I could help." Cheryl responded slightly sarcastically. She was still embarrassed from being busted in a very personal moment. But, she did appreciate Ms. Kim's attempt to help her. "I can finish up here. I'll see you in the conference room. Thank you."

"You're welcome sugar. See you in there." Audrey said as she left taking one last look at the naked woman that would be fueling her own masturbation this evening. She hadn't been this turned on without an outlet since her sorority days at Texas Tech.

Cheryl arrived back at the conference room in her efficient executive assistant persona. Drying the dress with a wall-mounted hand dryer took longer than she expected but the dress held up well to the abuse. She was just in time to watch Mason finish shutting down the ceiling mounted projector.

"Sorry I didn't make it back, Mason. My wardrobe malfunction took longer to rectify than I expected. Was Mr. Ames very angry?" Cheryl mumbled as she began tidying the conference room automatically.

"Don't worry about it. Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine I guess. I just ...I have a dinner date and I couldn't go reeking of stale coffee. Do you have to reshoot many of the pictures?"

"Sweetheart, we don't have to reshoot a thing. They loved your responsive body as much as the camera did. The only issue we have is they want this 'amazing model' for every catalog."

"Seriously. What did Mr. Ames say?" Cheryl squeaked.

"Oh, he didn't commit either way. But, between you an me, if he could be your fluffer for every shoot, I bet he'd go for it." Mason grinned.

"I don't think so. It was an experience, but not something I want to repeat. Especially for three catalogs a year! You'll just have to make do without me Mr. Camera Man." Cheryl huffed.

Mason laughed on his way out the door. Cheryl thought she heard him say, "We'll see", as he walked away. No way was she signing up for being a sex toy model. It was an interesting experience, but she was a good executive assistant. The best even. Her inner exhibitionist could just shut the hell up and quit jumping up and down with all the praise she had apparently received. It wasn't happening again.

Part 5 of 5

Cheryl stood on the sidewalk in front of her office building. It was 6:40 and she knew she was in trouble before she read his text: "Where are you? You're LATE. We're circling the block again. Get your perfect ass out here!" She was trying to text a response when the black town car pulled up and the back passenger side door opened. "Get in", a voice growled from the dark.

Cheryl dumped her phone in her purse and hotfooted it to the door. As she moved to get in the car gracefully, arms grabbed her about the waist yanking her in. She was face down across Jesse's lap when he pulled the car door shut. "Drive."

"I'm sorry. I had to tidy the conference room after the last meeting and I was getting the meeting notes from Mason. My dress..." Cheryl gasped as her dress was pulled up exposing her naked ass and the sharp sting from a slap registered in her brain.

Cheryl turned her head to see the driver quickly look away from the rear view mirror. He hadn't missed a thing. Nine more swats impacted her bare bottom before she could even register what was happening.

"That's for being late. Now, where are your panties, baby girl?" Jesse spoke so low it was just a rumble of sound. Cheryl knew he was pissed.

"I lost them." She whispered.

"Excuse me? How, exactly, did you lose your panties?" Jesse was untying the belt on her dress as he began his interrogation.

"Well, I lost them this morning, on the train." She couldn't lie to him, but she really didn't want to tell him about her commute that morning.

"You lost your panties on the train. Did they fall off?" he drawled.

"N-no. Someone cut them off." She stuttered.

"Someone cut off your panties, on the train? Is that all that happened?" He was getting quieter and scarier.

Cheryl wiggled on his lap. She was uncomfortable having to tell Jesse about the molester, but reliving the event was also turning her on. Jesse wasn't completely immune either based on the growing hardness she could feel under her belly.

"No, that's not all that happened." Cheryl admitted.

Jesse waited quietly. The heavy silence pressed on her, forcing her to admit to him all the details about the stranger finger fucking her on the train on her way to work. As she disclosed the details, Jesse continued to remove her dress. He stroked his hands over her naked body, as if he was inspecting her for damage.

"So, you let a stranger put his fingers in my pussy." Jesse stated quietly as he stroked the puffy lips of her vagina.

"Um, he had a knife. And no one would help me..." Cheryl tried not to pant. The story and his stroking were setting her on fire.

"You should have called me."

Cheryl knew he was disappointed in her. He expected her to bring everything to him.

"I would have, but I was late this morning. I had to get coffee and as soon as I got to the office there was this major emergency with one of the client catalogs. It completely slipped my mind." Cheryl was starting to get a little dizzy with her head hanging over his lap and she knew she wasn't making much sense.

"I'm glad you weren't hurt. But we need to rethink how you get to work in the morning. Anything could have happened."

"Fine." They had been arguing about her commute for some time. Now it looked like Jesse had the ammunition to get his way. She didn't think it was appropriate for an executive assistant to arrive in a chauffer driven car each morning. Jesse wanted her completely safe and cocooned. It seemed as if he had finally won the argument.

At her acquiescence, Jesse slipped two fingers inside her and started stroking her in the most perfect way. "Good girl" he growled approvingly.

Shit, she was going to come again and she was naked again! When did that happen? She turned her head, and sure enough the driver was only keeping one eye on the road, because one eye was glued to that rear view mirror. Cheryl thought about her ass in the air and giggled because the mirror was named so accurately for this moment.

"Enjoying yourself baby girl?" Jesse stroked faster and faster. The sound of her wet pussy sucking hard to hold his hand could be heard over his gentle voice.

"Oh yes" Cheryl called out as her muscles squeezed down on her lovers fingers. She didn't care if the driver wanted to see her come. It felt so good to be in Jesse's protective embrace being loved by him. She didn't care who was watching.

"Where are we going for dinner?" Cheryl asked after she recovered. She was still seated on Jesse's lap, but had been turned upright and was nuzzling his neck. She realized she was quite hungry from her energetic and busy day. She had even lost count of how many orgasms she'd enjoyed, so far.

"I have something special planned. You'll just have to wait and see." He responded. He hoped she would like his surprise. He'd gone to a lot of effort to plan her evening. "It's time to get you dressed, we're almost there."

Cheryl slipped into her dress for what felt like the hundredth time today. She suspected, knowing Jesse and how her day had unfolded so far, she would not have it on for long.

"Put this on baby girl." Jesse told her handing her a sleep mask style blindfold.

"Seriously? I can't even see where were eating?"

"It would give away the surprise. I want you surprised. Indulge me." He purred into her ear, kissing her neck. She knew he could have commanded her to do it more forcefully. The fact that he was requesting her cooperation made her want to please him. She slipped the mask over her eyes.

Every sound in the car was magnified. She could hear the heavy breathing of the driver and the squeak of the leather as he adjusted in the seat. She suspected he was trying to find a comfortable position for his aching dick. They had been leaving the city when Jesse helped her dress. She wondered where they could possibly be going that was outside the city. The car turned off the road and moved down a long and winding drive, pulling to a stop in what sounded like loose gravel. It seemed to be some kind of parking lot.

"Wait for me, Bobby." Jesse told the driver as he opened the door keeping his other hand on Cheryl.

"Where are we? Are we just stopping here?" Cheryl asked uncertainly. She moved out of the car with Jesse's help. He wrapped his arm around her waist tucking her close to his body.

"Hush. Trust me. You are going to love your surprise."

Cheryl heard club music faintly coming from the building. It didn't sound like a place to dine. She was getting more and more nervous when Jesse stopped her and opened the door letting the pounding beat explode from the interior.

"Here you are." a throaty woman's voice spoke to them close enough to be heard over the music.

"Cheryl, this is Leila. She's going to take care of you and give you the first part of your surprise." Jesse was unwrapping himself from around her body and placing her hands in the hands of the stranger.

"Wait, where are you going?" Cheryl moved her head to Jesse even though she couldn't see him.

"Don't worry baby girl. You're in good hands. Go with Leila and I'll be back for the second part of your surprise. Trust me." He was walking out the door, his voice getting fainter. Several sets of footsteps went by her, following him out the door. She could hear the low murmur of masculine voices outside the door for a moment before the music was all she could hear.

"Ok sweetie, first things first, you need to get out of that dress." Leila stated as she began to remove Cheryl's dress.

"No, I don't..."

"Shh, don't panic. Trust your man, just like he said. You're in good hands." Leila stepped away with Cheryl's dress. Cheryl shivered with her whole body. She wasn't cold; she was scared. Who was here? Where was here? Why did Jesse leave her?

"Breathe." Leila said, taking her hands and leading her through what she assumed was a club. They passed through another door and the music wasn't so loud. Perhaps they were in the backstage area. They went through another door and stopped.

"You can take of your mask now."

Cheryl lifted the blindfold from her eyes, nervous about what she might see. She blinked several times trying to adjust to the light. There, seated in front of her, were her three closest friends, naked, holding blindfolds. They had been through everything together, even been each other's bridesmaids, but always clothed.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!"

"What...what the hell is this? Why are we naked? I mean, it's good to see you guys, but what the fuck is going on?"

Laughing their asses off, Michelle, Angel and Darla began to explain her crazy birthday gift. They were giddy and talking over each other and Cheryl couldn't understand a word of it.

"Here, drink this." Michelle said handing her a flute of champagne. "You're going to need it."

"I can't start drinking. I've hardly had anything to eat today. And you would not believe the day I've had."

"Well, honey, it's about to get a whole lot better. There's caviar and strawberries, and these little fabulous chocolate balls over there on the counter along with all kinds of other nibblies, so you're set for the food thing." Angel called out.

"Okay, but why are we all here naked?" Cheryl looked around at the room they were in. It seemed to be a dance studio of some kind. There were mirrors along one length and wood floors. The girls were seated at the end where a counter top and bar stools were being utilized for her naked party. It wasn't a very good dance studio in Cheryl's opinion because there were poles interrupting the space. The far end of the room seemed to be storage for costumes. Also the lighting was odd for a dance studio. "And where exactly is 'here'?"

"The Exchange. It's a private, members only, gentlemen's club. You ladies have been gifted with the opportunity to be trained by the best stripper, that's me." Leila said pointing to herself with both hands. "And then you are going to perform in our amateur contest that your husbands booked exclusively for you this month. Your men have selected your music and your outfits. I'm going to show you your routines and get you into costume and makeup."

An hour later they had mastered a basic set of moves and some minimal pole work. Cheryl and her friends were having a blast. About fifteen minutes into the lesson, they had forgotten they were naked and were just having fun.

"Okay ladies. Time for music and costumes. Now that you can move, you need to learn to strip." Leila clapped her hands getting their focus back on her instead of the mirrors reflecting four sexy naked women in very 'open' poses. "Michelle, your man has asked for a naughty librarian look. I'm going to kick that up a notch and give you a hot teacher vibe. You'll even get a ruler as a prop. Your music is 'Hot for Teacher' by Van Halen."

The other three interrupted with catcalls. Leila continued unphased by their rowdy behavior. "Angel, apparently your guy has something of a daddy thing going on, you got 'Sweet Child O' Mine' by Guns n Roses. Hope you like pigtails. Darla, you are going to be our nasty nurse dancing to 'Sexual Healing' by Marvin Gaye."

"Well, hell, what does that leave for me?" Cheryl couldn't imagine what Jesse might have requested. She didn't think any song went with submissive kneeling and an open mouth. It was his favorite pose, but it really didn't lend itself to stripping.

"Don't worry sweetie, we have a great one for you too. You are going to be in full businessman gear while dancing to 'You Can Leave Your Hat On' by Tom Jones. I think you are going to love this and it give you so much to work with." Leila patted her shoulder reassuringly. "Let's get going, you are going on in ninety minutes!"

Leila was true to her word and ninety minutes later she was giving the quartet some final advice. "Now, don't worry or overthink it. You're stripping. There is nothing your audience isn't going to like. Just keep moving. If something doesn't go quite the way you practiced or planned, don't think about it. They don't know what to expect, just keep going. It will only look like a mistake if you react. Now go out there and make me proud!"

The first words of Michelle's song played over the loud speaker and she strutted on stage, smacking a ruler in her hand, eyeing her 'naughty class' of what appeared to be the entire membership of the club. Within a few seconds she had removed her skirt and was in a partially unbuttoned white blouse, garters, stockings and high heels. She had left off the bra and G-string and was flashing the audience every time the shirt moved. She was having a ball. She removed her shirt when the song asked how she got so bold and threw it to her husband. She danced and worked the pole like she was a professional and the audience loved her. She strutted off the stage...Class dismissed!

"Holy shit! You rocked it! Damn girl, who knew!" Her friends greeted her after her performance, talking all at once. The grin on Michelle's face couldn't have been any bigger. "It was awesome!" she crowed.

"Angel, you're up."

Angel wiggled her way out on the stage as the first notes played with a great big smile on her face. Her sweet blonde pigtails bouncing, her double-d's straining the buttons of the pale pink half shirt and her tiny pleated skirt floating up over her G-string clad pussy, she was practically vibrating with joy. The white, thigh high stockings with little bows finished her not quite virginal look. Velcro made the removal of the shirt and skirt easy. Very quickly she was down to a shelf bra that hid nothing but held her up as an offering, her barely there panties, and sweet stockings. She continued to dance, but elected not to remove anymore. She was naked enough in her opinion especially for an amateur night. Beside, her boobs never looked better. She was going to buy herself some bras like these, tomorrow.

Darla needed no prompting. She was finding it harder to wait and wanted to perform. She took her time, opening each little button on the nurse's dress. Slowly removing her bra. The panties came off with a quick pull to release the clips. She still had on white fishnet stockings, white stilettos, a nurse's cap and her stethoscope, but the song wasn't half over. She continued to dance, and started pulling at her nipples and "listening" to her pussy throb with the stethoscope. When the final lyric of the song, "Please don't procrastinate, It's not good to masturbate" was playing, she had to remove her fingers from inside. What had been a dance, had basically become her masturbating on the end of the stage for all to see. The applause was deafening. She came off stage with a glazed look in her eye and shaking slightly. "Oh, I don't think I should do that again. I don't know what came over me."

"Girl with moves like that and a complete lack of inhibition on stage, you could make bank. Let me know if you ever need a job." purred Leila.

At that moment, Reese, Darla's husband came hauling ass around the corner with a jacket. "Come on D. We have to leave right now."

"Wh-what's wrong love?"

"Nothing's wrong, you were fucking amazing and I have to be inside you right now. I can't do it here, against the rules, so we have to go. Now!" He was dragging Darla, now wrapped in her coat toward the exit.

"What about my stuff and this costume isn't mine."

"Don't worry. I'll get it back to them tomorrow and get your stuff, but we have to go, now." He pulled her through the exit.

The girls watched as he picked her up over his shoulder cave man style, jogging to his car before the door automatically closed on the scene. The giggles morphed into full-blown laughter. They had never seen uptight banker Reese so out of control.

"I'm nervous. How can I go on after that?" Cheryl whispered to Leila

"Don't worry. We're going to black the stage. You're going to start on-stage facing the pole. We'll bring up the lights slowly. As soon as the song starts, let the overcoat slide over your shoulders and puddle around your feet. Then step up and over and walk around to face them, at center stage you rip the pants. You'll have their attention. You have a natural rhythm. Just do what you do, move to the music and have fun." Leila coached her. "Oh, and leave the hat on." She winked.

Cheryl took the stage and followed the last minute instructions Leila had given her. She was now center stage in a double-breasted jacket, her G-string, bra, heels and pearls, and of course the hat that was pinned to her hair. The hat wasn't going anywhere. She unbuttoned the left side while shimming up and down, and pulled the jacket open. Then unbuttoned the right side, but turned before she was exposed, opening the jacket completely while facing away from the audience. She let it slide off her shoulders and land in the growing pile of clothes before she turned around to show off the pearly white lace bra.

Cheryl stepped up onto the seat of a chair that had been placed on stage for her routine. The front clasp on the bra opened easily and she teased the audience a little more before tossing it into the pile. She lifted her arms and undulated to the sexy beat, feeling ten feet tall. She got down from the chair, but continued to use it, straddling the chair, facing away from the audience, she bent first to the right and then to the left, stroking each leg from ankle to thigh. At the end of the second stroke, she pulled the sides of her panties, releasing the closures. She was now naked except for her heels, pearls and the hat. She swung her left leg high over the back of the chair in an arc, and turned to face the audience.

It was time for some pole work. She owned the pole. Proving that she did "know what love is". She went completely upside down with her legs wrapped around it. The hat stayed on to her surprise. The lights went dark as the song ended and she pranced off stage as the crowd went wild again.