Over Her Head

Story Info
College coed gets in over her head in a dangerous game.
1.5k words
4.26
35.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not the official report. This is for me, to read and savor later.

+ + + + +

I knew the girl had it. I had followed her from the coffee shop and saw her check into the motel.

I had to get to her before she hid it, when she still had it on her. I was quick enough--she had opened the motel room door and stepped inside, and I gave her maybe 30 seconds before I was sticking a card into the keycard slot.

She heard this, of course, and opened the door with a confused look on her face.

"Yes?"

Fuck, she was even hotter up close. Beautiful blue eyes, and a figure that made my mouth water. Poor girl didn't realize what she had gotten herself into. She was about to find out.

"My card doesn't seem to be working. And what are you doing in my room?"

"What?" She was still confused. Poor girl. She was totally over her head.

"One twenty-seven. This is my room. Look. Look in the bathroom. My things are in there."

She left the door open and turned to look around the room. Big mistake.

I stepped inside quickly, grasping her wrist and closing the door behind me.

She gasped and tried to pull away, but I yanked her back.

"Get out!"

Still holding her wrist, I pushed her against the wall and put my other hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh," I whispered. "We both know why I'm here. You have something that doesn't belong to you. I'm here to get it back. Now where is it?"

I loosened my grip on her mouth so she could reply. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Pressed up against her, pinning her to the wall, this is where I realized just how delicious she was. Astonishing blue eyes . . . and I was feeling her tight young body squirming against me. And her scent! I was close enough to breathe in her perfume . . . almost too distracting. But back to business . . .

"Don't fuck with me, girl! You have a microdrive. It's not yours. I saw your contact give it to you at the coffee shop. You went to the restroom, and then you came straight here. I want it back. Tell me where it is, or I will find it. You won't be happy if I have to look for it."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Please let me go."

"All right, play dumb. This is what happens to girls who play dumb."

I spun her around, still holding her wrist, which I immediately handcuffed. Then I seized her other wrist and pulled them together. Snickkkkkk, and she was cuffed. Holding her by the hair, I walked her to the bed and stood her against it. Reaching around her, I grabbed both sides of her button-up top and pulled. Buttons flew as it tore open. Pulling it over her shoulders and down her arms, it bunched up against her cuffed hands.

"No, please, I don't have it!"

At this point, I gave her a thorough patdown above the waist. With only her bra, it was easy, and very very pleasant. I made sure to give her full, firm breasts extra attention, above and beyond the job requirements. Fuck, she had a sweet pair of tits. Pierced nipples too. Jeez, she is a fucking HOT little thing.

Of course, she squirmed as I searched (and fondled) her. It was a VERY thorough fondling. And that's how I found the microdrive. Tucked up under her breast, inside her bra.

I popped open the bra clasp and cupped her breast as the bra fell away. There it was, in the bra cup. The microdrive. Well, it MIGHT be our microdrive, or maybe it was a decoy. My search wasn't done.

"Well, well, well. You don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Sure, every tight little college girl carries a microdrive under her left tit."

"You got what you wanted. Let me go."

"I'm not done yet."

"Please."

Keeping one hand firmly holding a handful of her hair, I reached around to unbutton her pants. She squirmed and protested.

"Please! Don't!"

She tried to spread her legs to keep her pants on, but I pinned them together with my legs and pushed her pants down over her hips. Down, down, until they were around her ankles--then I pushed her face down onto the bed.

More squirming--she even rolled onto her back. But I had her shoes off, and then her pants came away.

There she was, naked except for her panties, scrambling to get off the bed without being able to use her hands. I pinned her, easily, holding her legs apart. I suppose she didn't think I could get her panties off that way.

Wrong. I pulled out my multitool and opened the seat belt cutter. One slice and her left leg was free, another slice and the right leg was free. Her panties were now a scrap of cloth that I pulled away.

She was naked, and underneath me, sweet tits inches from my face and bare pussy under my crotch. Yes, I was hard now.

And I had to do a body cavity search. No kidding--but I was going to enjoy the hell out of this.

I reached between her legs and spread her labia. She was moist, and tight. Deeper . . . and . . . THAT isn't supposed to be there! Deeper . . . she had something in her pussy. Soft on the outside, hard on the inside. I had to finger her deeply to pull it out.

And yes, I enjoyed the hell out of that. My fingers came away soaked with her pussy juice, and holding a condom wrapping up a microdrive.

"Oh, you little minx! You were holding out on me! You're even smarter than I thought you were. Hiding anything else in there?"

My fingers went back inside her tight little pussy, probing deeply, thoroughly fingering her. Nothing more found . . . but I made sure I fingered her clit and G spot pretty well. I wanted her to be very wet when I fucked her.

"You lied to me. I told you that you wouldn't like it if I had to look for it. You even tried to fake me out."

I started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants.

"No, please! You have what you came for. Please let me go."

"You've gotten in over your head, girl. This is your warning."

She squirmed harder, but cuffed and underneath me, she didn't have much of a chance. I pressed my cock against her moist little slit, nudging until her labia split for me. She was still squirming, but it didn't help her.

Nudge, nudge, nudge . . . every little nudge got me deeper inside her. Soon, the head of my cock was inside her. Every thrust took me another fraction of an inch inside her sweet little pussy, and inch by inch my hard shaft sank inside her.

Balls deep, I had fully penetrated her. OMG, she felt so fucking GOOD around my cock!

"That's it, girl. I like the feel of you around my cock. I'm going to enjoy this."

With that, I started pumping my cock in and out of her, slowly at first, grinding hard against her clit when I was deep inside her. She was slick and wet--maybe something about this turned her on. Her nipples brushed against my chest as I held her down, my hand in her hair as I whispered dirty things into her ear.

"That's a sweet little pussy, girl. I may enjoy this so much that I'll look you up again. You're so fucking tight. You shouldn't have crossed me, girl. Or maybe you like this."

Gradually, my hips pumped against her faster, and harder, and deeper, Every thrust made the bed rattle, and made her sweet, full tits shake up and down against my chest.

Hard, deep thrusts now . . . and she was so wet I could now hear the wet squish of my cock penetrating her sweet young cunt.

She was quiet now, her eyes half open, lovely blue eyes just inches from mine.

I continued to fuck her, sensations building, and I could feel an orgasm approaching. I began to hammer her very hard and fast, grunting as I erupted inside her, spurting with every thrust, again and again. There is nothing like the sensation of emptying my seed inside a sweet young pussy . . . and hers was the best I'd felt in . . . well, AGES.

I stayed inside her until I began to get soft, then pulled out with a trickle of cum. Pulling my pants up, I reminded her, "We know who you are and where you live. Do not fuck with us again. If you know what's good for you, you'll just lie there and rest and forget this ever happened."

With that, I gathered up the microdrives, all of her clothing, her phone, everything she was carrying. The drives went into my pocket, the rest into the motel's dry cleaning service bag. I uncuffed her and walked out with everything.

And I thought about that sweet, tight little college girl body--full of my cum--all day. I may pay her another visit some day, just to make sure she's been a good girl. She really should stay out of this business.