Over Hill & Under Dale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched his hand and smiled with understanding. "I know what you meant, Dale, and yes, I probably am different from girls your age. But you'll have to take my word for it: if you used the same approach on any college co-ed as you did with me today, you will get positive results."

"Do you really think so, Donna?"

"Most definitely, Dale. Why don't you try it on your own this weekend by approaching a girl you like, and asking her for a movie date? As for us, I believe that you are ready to have me introduce you to some of the nuances of that wonderful invention of nature called male-female intimacy."

"But now I am expecting a phone call from Rob, and Caroline must be waiting for you, Dale. Read the first three selections on the list I gave you before next Tuesday. I can assure you that Donna will be looking forward to her next date with you then at 7:00."

Dale arose from the sofa, and went to the front door. He hesitated, and I knew immediately what he was wishing. I got up and walked over to him, lifting my head with puckered lips. He pulled me close with one arm, and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes, remembering my first kisses when I was nineteen, and felt all warm inside.

"I had a wonderful time with you today, Dale. We don't have to rush things too quickly, but I'm looking forward to the more advanced lessons."

Chapter 3 Lesson Two - Comings Going On

The next Tuesday, Dale knocked on my door right on time. His hair was shining and blown-dry, and his face was pink from a close shave. He proved that he learned from my wardrobe lessons, being handsomely dressed in new pleated chinos and a light blue oxford cloth button down shirt. I faintly smelled the quality cologne we had selected. He looked delicious to me.

I had selected a loose, white silk blouse tucked into dark brown tapered gabardine slacks, with tan flats. To complement my blue contacts and violet eye shadow, I wore dangling amethyst earrings, and a plain gold chain. Dale appraised my outfit and beamed one of his twenty-four carat smiles. He was obviously very eager to tell me something.

"You look terrific, Donna. Those earrings are just the perfect color to go with your special eye shadow. Before we begin, I have something to share with you."

"Nice compliment, Dale. Thank you for it. What is it you wanted to share?"

"I did it, Donna!" he exclaimed excitedly. "I approached Meagan Lindstrom at the swim club, and I asked her to a movie last Saturday. I followed your advice, and talked only about things that interested her. On the way home from our date, she said that somehow I've changed. And I think I have, thanks to you."

I was very happy for my student. "Well done, Dale," I replied. "You are changing, and all for the better. Before we begin our lesson, what did you think of the items on your reading list, sweetie?"

"There was quite a variety, Donna. I learned some things I didn't really know from the etiquette book. And I'm going to read more from the websites on STD's and the use of condoms. There were some kinds of diseases that I didn't know even existed, like chlamidia. But I think that I most enjoyed the chapters in the sex manual and the erotic short stories. But why did you choose those particular pieces? They all showed the female point of view, and I'm the opposite."

"Part of being an interesting and sensitive adult, Dale, is trying to see situations and actions from more than one perspective. That's particularly true in human relationships. Each of us, man or woman, must take seriously how easily we can hurt someone we love, simply by being selfish or ignorant. Good manners put you at ease and make you welcome everywhere. And safe sex is not a technique, Dale; it is an obligation. Always remember that. Finally, I am teaching you about hetero sex, so it is critical that you truly understand what and how the woman's mind and moving parts work, in order to fit your mind and equipment into a single, pleasing harmony that we call dynamite sex."

"So, what are we going to do tonight, Donna?"

"Tonight, you are going to get very intimate with my body, Dale. The manual illustrations and word descriptions are accurate, but they are just like your guitar lesson books – good information only as long as you try to play the instrument. Through actual physical touch, I want you to learn that a woman's body gets aroused differently from a man's, and it happens in stages before she wants intercourse, Dale. Once a man knows why, when, and how those stages are reached, plus learns how to assist his partner to get sufficiently aroused, then he will be rewarded by terrific fucking."

"I think I'm ready for that, Donna. A couple of weeks ago, though, I freaked out when a girl started taking off her clothes in front of me."

"Getting undressed is actually one of the most awkward times when you are having sex with a new partner, Dale. I believe that you had difficulty that time because you really weren't ready to become intimate with that particular girl, or at least, at that time. You were also probably nervous about seeing a naked woman, because it was so new to you. That is why I asked your mother to wear short shorts and a halter-top around the house for the last week, and why she and I wore bikinis at the pool with you. By now, you should know how my body looks."

"Yeah, Mom and I talked about that. I am much more at ease now about seeing a female figure." He grinned at me. "That isn't to say that I don't want to see more of you tonight, though. Let's get started."

"This is going to be exciting for me too, Dale. However, I need a little more time to relax and get in the right mood."

I steered us both to the kitchen, and opened two cans of soda. We sat on stools next to the island counter, and talked about clothes, pop music, and baseball. Soon, Dale and I were comfortable with each other, and I thought it was time to get started on lesson two. I explained to him that in the lesson, I was going to be completely naked, and he was going to use his touch to arouse my body. I smiled when he immediately began to get an erection. He blushed at the sight of the bulge in his slacks, and he stood on the other side of the counter, attempting to hide his stiff cock.

"Are we going to the living room for this, Donna? And will I have to take off all my clothes?" he inquired timidly. "No to both questions, Dale. We'll use my spare bedroom, and you keep your shorts on for this lesson. Incidentally, when you engage in sexual activities on your own, use a bedroom with clean sheets. Cars these days are physically too small, and parking is too dangerous or conspicuous. And cum stains in the living room are too gross to even think about. Sometime soon, we'll go to your bedroom and see how it would look for you and your date. But that's later. Right now, let's go to the bedroom."

Dale did as instructed, and he helped me pull off the bedspread and top sheet, and puddle them on the floor. Trying to be as matter-of-fact as possible, I had Dale and me take turns removing clothing, until he was in just his shorts, and I was in my bra and panties. I sent him to the kitchen for our soda cans, and while he was gone, I stripped completely. Then I reclined on the center of the bed, my back supported by two fluffy pillows leaning against the headboard.

I giggled at Dale's grin of lust when he returned. His study of my naked body made me smile and I began to feel the stirrings inside my vagina. It distracted me from what I had intended, but I willed myself to concentrate on my lesson plan. Patting the mattress, I directed Dale to sit next to me.

"OK, Dale," I said. "Time to get started. The objective of this lesson is for you to learn how to get a woman excited with light touches and tender kisses. I will coach you where to touch me, and how hard or soft your touches should be. Your challenge will be to keep your tempo very slow and very light. Finally, if I go over the top towards an orgasm, just keep on doing whatever it is that's getting me there. Just don't stop, got it?"

"I think so, Donna."

"OK, then start by caressing my neck, shoulders, and ears. Imagine that your fingers and lips are feathers or velvet. As you get me more aroused, try to notice the signals that a woman's body transmits, like my nipples will harden and enlarge, and my labia and clitoris will get blood-engorged. I'll also probably spread my legs apart."

Dale followed my instructions very well. I tingled from his light touch and feather kisses that began around my neck, then slid down to my breasts. He quickly picked up that light pinches and kisses on my nipples got them hard and made me purr pleasant sighs. This was no longer an exercise in how-to for me; I was definitely getting turned on by my protégé, and my insides got that hungry-for-sex buzz.

"Now, Dale, please rub my pussy with the palm of your hand. Run your fingers through my pubic hair. Feel how silky and wet I've become. Ooh! That's so good! Now, very gently insert your middle finger into my pussy. Too fast! Too fast! … Ah, that's it, just slowly in and out, in and out."

A month of abstinence unloosed some powerful stirrings, and Dale's caresses and ministrations to my labia and clitoris soon had my hips thrusting in rhythm with his finger strokes. I moaned for Dale to go faster, and he instinctively began to pinch and massage my nipples with his other hand, and nip my earlobes with his teeth. I came multiple times, screaming and moaning loudly, while Dale dutifully followed orders. He never let up tormenting my clitoris and nipples. Finally, I could take no more, and I grabbed his hands to stop so that I could catch my breath.

I have no idea how long Dale waited for me to return from my orgasmic daze. I do seem to recall hearing his voice soothing me, and feeling his lips on mine. Eventually, my breathing was back to normal, and I found myself looking into his eyes. I smiled at him wearily, and saw that super grin of his.

"Wow, Donna! That was some fireworks show. I am so happy and proud that I could make you come like that. Your pussy is soaking wet. I licked my finger, and you taste sweet and salty."

I pulled down Dale's head until his lips met mine. For the first time, I left my mouth open. Dale got the idea, and I felt his tongue rubbing against mine. This young man was a natural as a lover - soft hands and a velvet tongue. 'And he is so patient,' I thought. 'He's not once made a move to satisfy himself.' I felt that I had to reward Dale somehow, even if it meant departing from my lesson plan.

I disengaged from our soul kiss, and wriggled off the bed, to situate myself between Dale's legs as he sat on the edge of the mattress. Kneeling down, I started to tug on the elastic band of his boxers. His huge erection made removal of Dale's shorts difficult, and he was uncertain what I had in mind. I looked up into his eyes, and smiled at him.

"Honey, those were some of the best orgasms I've ever had. You get an A-plus for a grade on that lesson. You made me one satisfied woman, Dale, and you have been such a tender lover. Now it is my turn to give you my gift of love. Take off your shorts, sweetie, and let me see your lovely hard cock. Your are about to get your first blow job."

Dale's eyes widened with surprise and delight. He eagerly stood up, and pulled his shorts off. His youthful erection stood almost vertically, and I estimated that his cock was that naturally ideal eight or so inches. My fingers just barely wrapped around his shaft. I positioned him so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor, and me kneeling between his legs.

There were dribbles of pre-cum on the head of his cock, and I licked him clean. He gasped at the sensation of my tongue tip tracing around the glans of his circumcised head. I cupped his balls with one hand while I gently squeezed his shaft with the other, easing the head into my mouth. I have never learned how to 'deep throat' a cock, but I do enjoy licking and sucking two or three inches. My technique is a combination of sucking and hand job, and it took just a few strokes and sucks before Dale came and I tasted a stream of salty semen spewing into my mouth.

Dale lay back on the bed, gasping for breath after his orgasm. I lifted his legs onto the bed, letting him lie prone. I lay down next to him, cradling his head between my breasts. I savored tender feelings for this young man. He was very good-looking, I thought, and I was proud of the fact that, because of my mentoring, he was growing into a great lover.

Dale must have been reading my thoughts, and he lifted himself to rest on one elbow. "This has to be the greatest day of my life, Donna. I can't thank you enough for becoming my girl friend and teacher. I think that we make a great pair of lovers."

"We certainly do, sweetie," I replied. "And we are only going to get better. There are more things that I want to teach you, and enjoy with you."

Dale beamed that wonderful smile. "Like how to put my cock into you? When can I do that, Donna? I really, really want to feel what fucking you is like."

"Do you indeed, my handsome young man? Well, let me confess that I want to feel what it's like to be fucked by you. We're getting way ahead of my lesson plan, but from what happened tonight, I think that you're ready for intercourse."

"Can we do it now, Donna?"

"It's too late in the evening, sweetie, unless we were going to sleep together. I really am not yet ready for that, Dale. We will, I promise, but not just now. I am hungry for more sex with you, too, sweetie, but let's stick to our schedule and have a hot date on Thursday. For now, let's go take a shower together, and then call it a night. We'll each dream of what we'll be doing day after tomorrow"

Chapter 4 Lesson Three – Going All the Way

I was as impatient as Dale, wanting Thursday evening to arrive as quickly as possible. I now had to admit that I lusted for my handsome young lover. Several times on Wednesday, while I was housecleaning and food shopping, I found myself daydreaming and fantasizing how that great erection would feel buried deep in my pussy. It took all of my will power to put away the groceries before taking to my bed, stripping off my clothes, and practicing with my dildo.

Finally Thursday night came, when Dale and I had a date for some delicious fucking. On an impulse, I decided to give Dale an eye treat as well. I took a long, luxurious shower, after which I put on sheer, lavender high-leg cut panties, with matching underwire bra. I had purchased them to match the special violet eye shadow that was Dale's and my special signal. I put in my blue contact lenses, and when I dotted my neck and ears with my perfume, on an impulse, I applied some on my inner thighs and belly. Over the sexy lingerie, I wore a short black slip dress with tiny straps. The final dressing items were a pair of backless slides with three-inch heels. Rob teasingly refers to these shoes as my 'fuck me pumps.' All that remained were my lipstick and diamond ear studs. "Dale, you and I are going to have a wonderful time tonight," I thought.

I sipped a glass of wine to get me into the cuddling mood while waiting for Dale's arrival. The doorbell sounded just as I put my glass in the dishwasher, and my heart beat a little faster. Taking a deep breath to calm me down, I went to the door and opened it. All of my attention to dress and makeup was worth it, just to see Dale's initial wide-eyed look of astonishment turn into a grin of admiration, then lust. "Hi, Dale. I'm so glad to see you. I've missed you since last Tuesday." I took his hand and kissed him lightly on his lips. We sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"Wow, Donna!" he exclaimed. "You really look beautiful! That dress is very sexy. I've never seen you wear it before. Is it new?"

"No, sweetie, it's not new. I only wear it when I want to feel especially feminine, and want to impress my male date. You haven't seen it, because you've never been my date before."

"I am so lucky to be your date, Donna. I mean that. Having you become my teacher has been the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. What is on the lesson plan for tonight?"

"I think that you have learned very quickly, Dale, since we got started two weeks ago. First, you got new clothes, and learned how to talk to girls to attract them. And last Tuesday, you were super in picking up on how to stimulate and satisfy a women's body with your hands and lips." I gave him a lustful smile, and held his hand. "There's only one last thing that I can teach you, Dale, and I think you know what that is."

Those simple words were all it took to get Dale aroused. The bulge in his slacks appeared almost immediately, attracting my eyes like a magnet. Dale noticed where I was looking, and blushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, gosh, Donna! I can't help it. I do know what you want to teach me, and there is nothing that I want more. I have been fantasizing about being with you so much in the last two weeks. Please, can we get started? My body is already aching for you."

"I can tell, sweetie, but a sensitive lover makes certain that his woman is as turned on as he is before beginning. Our first lesson tonight is learning about timing and foreplay. I'm already reclining on the couch, so now I want you to come over and let's start kissing and petting. Try to recall how my body responded to your touches last Tuesday. I want to be aroused like that again tonight, before we go to the bedroom."

Dale was terribly excited as well as inexperienced, and his first attempts at kissing and petting me were too heavy-handed and clumsy to arouse a woman, unless she was as horny as I was at that moment. I wanted to get Dale inside of me very much, but I knew that my role as a teacher made it important that he become smooth and adept at foreplay.

"Please, Dale, kiss me more gently, and don't paw my breasts like a clod. Remember, slowly and lightly. Let me tell you when I want to get more physical. When you begin touching my body, begin at the sensitive touch points of my neck, inside of my elbows, and the back of my knees. Now, let's try again."

This time, Dale's kisses on my lips and neck were light, warm and tender. They felt wonderful. He compounded the effect of his kisses with feather-like strokes on my arms and cheeks. I had to respond to his lovemaking by opening my mouth to have his tongue explore and entice. I also pulled his body more tightly close to mine.

"That feels so good, sweetie. Now that you know that I want more, use your hand to gently stroke my knee. Ah, yes, just like that. And when you feel your woman accepting your hand on her leg, try sliding your hand up her inner thigh a few inches. Just touch me with your fingers, and only just a few inches. Oh, my, yes, just like that. Now, if she wants more than that, and I do, she will open her legs to invite you to touch her closer to her pussy. Let her tell you how far and how fast she wants you to go. A gentleman never invades, Dale. He hints at what he wants, then accepts invitations."

As before, Dale was a very quick learner. I sighed with contentment as I felt his fingers gently stroke the smooth skin of my inner thighs, and my reflexes made me open my legs. Dale read my signals very well, and as he kissed me harder on my lips, his left hand massaged my breast. At the same time, his righthand leisurely traversed the distance from my knees to the silk of my panties, which by now were wet with my feminine moisture. I pulled up the hem of my dress to help his hand cover my vagina. He patiently waited for me to catch up to his state of arousal, which didn't take that much time. I was hungry for his cock – to touch, to lick and suck, and most importantly, to have it inside of me.

"Dale, honey, I want you very much. I think that it's time for the next phase. Let's go into the bedroom, and take off all our clothes. It's time for your very first fuck."