Over-Indulgence?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let himself out, I heard the door to my apartment click closed, then fell asleep.

I awoke early, it was still dark outside. I looked at my bedside clock, I did not have to get up for work for another hour, and yet I felt wide awake, my mind raring to go. My body was an altogether different matter. I lay without moving, mentally checking myself over. I felt like a car crash, everything was there, but perhaps not in the right place. The main problem was a numbness in my nether regions. So this was the aftermath of being power fucked? I gingerly placed a finger between my lower lips and drew it up to my clit. Tender. I moved on to the other hole. Even more tender. My vibrators were going to get a rest. I thought about what happened the night before, could I get used to being quite so thoroughly shagged? I had a decision to make, what Michael was offering was a complete change of direction in my life, it would mean that I stopped looking for a partner, a companion anyway. Sex-partners would be readily available, and if Michael was typical, good at it. Any fantasy would be made reality, I might become addicted. Was it wrong? Inspired by Sally's idea of 'indulgences', I had sought them, but would this be a natural extension to that? Or was it over-indulgence? On the other hand, I was still relatively young, I had no desire to produce offspring, I could still change direction again at some later date. From what Michael had said, there were many women who were dedicated to sex, of all types and with many different partners. They do not do it for money or out of duty to a man, sex is their hobby, and hey, a girl needs a hobby! I would be a hobby-whore! By the time I rose from my bed I had made the decision.

At lunchtime, I sent Michael a one word text:

"Yes."

It was the following weekend before I received a reply, and unusually, it was Gina who called. She, they, were pleased that I had opted in, I would not regret it. I was to come to their house next Saturday, any time. And I was to stay overnight. A replacement for Steve would be provided, if I did not like him I could leave. If I stayed, I could call a halt at any time, there would be no compulsion, the purpose was pure mutual pleasure.

My 'date' was Leon, the produce of an English father and a Kenyan mother. He was lovely, a Greek god, but dipped in milk chocolate. We had a leisurely meal and then Gina suggested that we adjourn to the 'playroom'. It would be my party, the two men were completely mine. I asked Gina what her part would be,

"A referee?" She replied, "Perhaps a judge, I will give you all marks for performance and for artistic impression."

The two men undressed me, each kissing the newly uncovered parts, I could feel my heart pounding, my nipples were like pebbles, my cunt awash with my juices. Gina stripped herself naked and sat on the small sofa, the 'ringside seat'.

The two men laid me on the bed on my back and positioned themselves either side, they then proceeded to kiss and caress my tense body until the nervous tension melted away, to be replaced by tension of the sexual kind by them gently working on my gaping cunt while alternating kissing my mouth and sucking my breasts and nipples. I had a rigid cock in each hand, which I attempted to wank, to return some of the pleasure that they were giving me. It was a hopeless task, the waves of pleasure rippling out from my centre prevented me from finding any kind of rhythm. I came powerfully and noisily. When my spasms subsided, Michael mounted me, guiding his erection into my hungry cunt and fucking me hard and fast, keeping me on an orgasmic plateau until he fed my need by shooting his load inside me. He dismounted immediately and was replaced by Leon, who repeated the process, hard and fast until he sent his contribution to join Michaels, I came again as I felt his spurts gush into me.

I lay panting, trying to get my breathing under control. Gina came onto the bed and crawled between my widespread thighs. She lay on top of me, her small breasts pressing onto mine, I could feel her nipples spiking into my sensitive tit-flesh. So much for just being an observer! She kissed me on the mouth, not the 'good friends' peck that we had previously shared, but a deep, passionate, tongue searching kiss. My first lesbian kiss. I wanted the moment to last forever, but she broke the kiss and moved down to kiss my breasts and to suck my nipples until I almost passed out with pleasure. She moved further down and eased a tit into my swollen, spunk-filled cunt before moving up slightly to press her large, rigid, raspberry pink nipple against my clitoris. A nipple fuck. The very thing that had intrigued me most when Sally had described Sapphic love to me months before. I could feel another climax building. As I came, Gina plugged her whole tit into my pulsating hole and held it in place as I screamed out my release.

She moved back up me and offered her spunky, cunty tit for me to suck, I revelled in the cocktail of sex juices, my own and that of my two male fuckers. She pulled away and moved yet further up the bed until she was astride my face, her ripe pink cunt inches from my mouth. I raised my head and pressed my mouth against the wet gape, pushing my tongue deep inside and sucking at the same time. So this was the taste of cunt. I had tasted my own of course, many times, from my own fingers and from the fingers and the cocks of my lovers, but this was different, richer, saltier, earthier. I realised that swirling my tongue deep inside her, as pleasant as it was, would not be likely to bring her to the climax that I owed her, I drew away, found her prominent clit, and sucked and licked it until she came. In my mouth!

I would have been content to let Gina perform her magic all night, but the boys had other ideas. Recovered, it was their turn, again. Gina moved away, Leon rolled me onto my front and lifted me by the hips so that I was on all-fours. He used his fingers to guide his tip to my notch and pushed slowly in, I groaned as his girth stretched me and again as his balls settled against me as he reached maximum depth. My groans were stifled by Michael pushing his engorged, peeled back knob against my mouth. I opened wide to accept him. So this was two-on-one fucking, impaled both ends by virile pricks. It was thrilling but confusing, my mind switched rapidly from cock to cock, I was unable to relish the one without ignoring the other, what was the correct protocol? The answer is obvious, but it was not obvious to me immediately, I was distracted, my sex-dulled brain unable to prioritise. Being fucked can be a passive exercise for a woman, lie back and think of England and all that, but sucking a cock requires input, concentration from the sucker, or there is a danger of being choked. I tried to enjoy the machine like thrusts of my cunt-fucker, but to give the cock in my mouth most attention, a sort of triage-a-fucking.

It seemed to work, Michael stopped me and withdrew from my greedy lips,

"You're going to make me come," he said.

"Come then," I replied, "Come in my mouth."

"No, I want to fuck you again," he said, and instructed Leon to "Swap ends."

Leon's lovely bone hard prick was coated with my cunt-juice which I licked off as Michaels noticeably larger plaything dilated me. Same technique as before, I mused, and concentrated my efforts on the organ filling my mouth. Leon did not last long, he grunted once then flooded my mouth with thick rich spunk. Michael gave a few more thrusts then withdrew. Had he come? I didn't think so, I can usually tell unless I am in the throes of orgasm.

We had a short break for drinks and for the boys to recover. Michael was stretched out on the bed, Gina sat with him. Leon was on the sofa, I joined him. After a short spell of small talk, Gina began to work on her husband's cock with her mouth, soon bringing him back to combat readiness. It made me want some of the same. I slipped to my knees in front of Leon and began to explore his lovely hard chocolate bar. I would have been content to finish him this way, and to drink more of his essence, but Gina asked me to join them on the bed. I reluctantly abandoned Leon's boner and did so. Gina instructed me to straddle Michael and to impale myself on his stiff spike. She assisted, holding the thing upright while I engaged it and moved slowly down, absorbing the rigid organ into my wet depths. We fucked in this position for several minutes, Michael reached up and cupped my tits with his big hands and Gina adopted a roving brief, caressing my tingling body all over, squeezing her fingers into my cunt alongside Michael's gently pumping prick, then using my juice as lubricant to probe into my arsehole with first one, then two fingers. I thought that I might die of pleasure, but this was just the starter. Gina left me for a few seconds, then returned to smear something cold and slick onto the tight pucker of my anus, again working fingers inside. I knew what was coming, but my mind could not accept that it was possible. I felt the tip of Leon's cock press firmly against my rosebud and before I could object, he pushed inside, past the resistance of the protesting sphincter and into the depths of my rectum.

I had believed the 'spit roasting' that they had previously treated me to, to be two into one fucking. I was wrong, this was. I felt stuffed to bursting point, stretched impossibly by two large, questing cudgels. I screamed out in pain and passion as they plumbed my very depths. The pain subsided as they found their stroke, one pushing in as the other withdrew, I continued to yell until Michael pulled me down and silenced me by covering my mouth with his in a deep kiss, but I continued to moan my passion into his mouth as we kissed. Gina appeared from the side, kneeling with her thighs apart in a position where I had a full view, and strumming her clitoris in time with my assailant's thrusts. I felt my orgasm building, two orgasms really, or at least, from two sources, one from my cunt and another from my pummelled arse. My mind was screaming for my two fuckers to come at the same time, a three-way simultaneous orgasm would be the ultimate finish. Their thrusts became less rhythmic, they lost the beat and began to thrust more wildly, they were coming, and at the same time! I let myself go, seeming to open myself even further to accept the precious seed from my two lovers, waves of pleasure washing my body, I could feel it. I could feel the pulses of spunk as it flooded my two holes. I became aware of Gina's yelps of pleasure as she timed her self-induced climax to coincide.

Leon withdrew his plug from my pummelled socket and I rolled off Michael, chest heaving, heart pounding. Gina asked if I was alright. It occurred to me that I could have accommodated a third cock, in my mouth. I grinned and replied;

"Not enough cocks."

They all laughed,

"I think that you are going to fit in nicely," Gina smiled.

In truth, I felt utterly shattered and was relieved when Leon refused the offer of further refreshment and possibly another round.

"I have an important meeting first thing," he said, "I should get my beauty sleep."

He left and I dragged myself to my own room. Before I fell asleep I was treated to the unmistakable sounds of sexual congress from the room next door as Michael had the last horizontal tango with Gina.

"Insatiable," I mused as I dozed off.

I was awakened by the delicious smell of grilled bacon. Arguably the world's second best alarm clock, the best being the feel of an erection being pressed between my bum-cheeks. I showered quickly, pulled on jeans and a tee-shirt, and followed the smell. Rain and hail lashed against the panoramic windows. Not a day for a walk in the country then. They enquired how I felt.

"Well fucked," I replied, "But recovering fast."

We spent a lazy morning with the Sunday papers, then drove out to a nearby pub for lunch. Back in the house, rain still lashing, but not quite so hard, Gina asked;

"Are you recovered yet?"

"What did you have in mind?" I replied.

Gina cast a glance at Michael.

"She wants a session just with the two of you," he explained, "With me as the audience."

My stomach knotted. I wanted it too.

The soiled sheet on the big bed, the fucking couch, had been replaced by a crisp clean one. Michael took the spectator seat as Gina and I stripped naked. She would have to lead, I lacked the experience. It was all very gentle, even at the finish, no hard male flesh, no probing cocks, just smooth soft skin, like silk against silk. A long time was spent kissing and fondling, with me exploring this unknown territory. Of course I know my own body well, but this was quite different. I explored Gina's shaven cunt with my fingers, and then with my tongue. The sex with Gina last night had been frantic, an extension of what the men were doing to me, but this was just for the two of us. I licked her until she released her sweet dew into my mouth. I used my nipples on her clitoris as she had used hers on mine, thrilling as she came again, then offering her my sticky teats to suck clean. Finally she drew me into a position where our two cunts could mesh and we fucked each other to yet another climax. Sally had been right, I had not known what I was missing.

Michael had been wanking gently, he now stood up, he needed his release. We were upside down on the bed, so that he was at our heads. Which one of us would he fuck? Or perhaps, which first? His choice was just perfect, he stood over us and wanked himself to completion, spraying both of our squirming bodies with his hot, thick seed.

I heard nothing more for a week and then, as I entered my flat on return from work, was greeted by my home-phone ringing. I dropped my bag and snatched it up, it was Michael.

"Hi sexy," he said, "Any plans for tonight?"

"None that can't be put on hold," I replied, "Are you in town?"

"Look out of your window," he said.

He was standing alongside his car, which was parked on a double-yellow. He waved up at me.

"I'll buzz you in," I said, "Bring your car in, the wardens here are sadists."

We kissed a greeting and I said;

"I've just got in, make yourself comfortable while I take a shower."

"No," he said forcibly, "I want you as you are, right now."

He put his arms around me and pulled me close, he was hard already. He propelled me backwards into my living room, pulling my skirt up to my waist as we went. The back of my legs hit the edge of my sofa and I sat down heavily. He practically ripped my knickers off and buried his face in my crutch, hoisting my legs up and apart to allow access to my centre. His tongue speared into me, seeming to reach deeper than it's length could possibly allow. He scoured my insides with his tongue, trying to scoop out all of its sticky contents, then transferred his attention to my yearning clit, strumming it until I rushed into a small but intense climax. He then unfastened his belt and dragged his pants down to his knees, pushed his hips towards me and scored a bulls-eye, burying his prick ball-deep into me. He fucked with manic vigour, coming quickly, spurting his eager passion deep inside me. He withdrew immediately and slumped to his knees on the floor in front of me. He had been in my flat for just nine minutes.

"I'm ravenous," he said, "Let's eat in."

While he perused the abundance of take-away menus that keep my mail-box fed, I walked unsteadily to the bathroom to have my postponed shower. When I emerged, pink from the shower, he said that he was going out to collect his order and was gone. I swapped my bathrobe for a kaftan, then found a bottle of sweet white wine, putting it into the freezer compartment for a rapid chill, sorted out plates and glasses ready for his return and then watched from my window until he appeared. It was half-way through the meal that he remembered the reason for his visit. Could I come to a barbeque at theirs on Sunday? And make myself available the following Saturday? The Sunday was to meet as many of the other 'group' members as could make it and the Saturday was to be my initiation, assuming that Sunday went well. Sunday was 'just a get together', sex was the one topic not for discussion, it was for them to get to know me, and me them. Saturday would be very different – pure sex. Whereas Sunday would be an assessment of my social skills, Saturday would be to test my other skills.

I quizzed him for tips about what to expect, he would not give other than broad details, but said that I would be questioned about my sexual experience and preferences, and that they would try to surprise me, to shock me. After the oral exam would come the physical.

"What will happen," I insisted, "Will I be fucked by everybody?"

He would not be drawn, my fate would be decided on the night anyway, by drawing lots, so nobody knew.

"I can tell you what will not happen though, you will not be fucked by everybody, that happened to the previous female novitiate, and that draw-token will not be put into the draw this time. We like variety. Obviously there is a different set of draw-tokens for males and females, and they are constantly being added to as people come up with new ideas."

My mind began to race, if not a gang-bang, then what? Perhaps I could winkle information another way;

"Can you tell me what Gina's initiation was?

"She enjoyed the full monty, a group-fuck, nine men." No clues there.

"What happened to you?" I persisted.

He thought about his reply, then shrugged and said;

"I had to suck all the cocks."

I was not expecting that,

"What," I asked, "All the men's cocks?"

He grinned, "They are the only possessors of such, " he said, "We tend to pick women without."

My head was spinning, and not from the wine. Of course! If there was girl-on-girl, there had to be male-on-male. Wow! It made me more determined than ever to be accepted into this extraordinary club. It also made me ready for another helping of Michaels lovely cock. We adjourned to my bed.

The weather was fine for the barbeque and it seemed just like any other of the thousands which were happening on that fine early summer evening. As Michael had predicted, sex was the only untouched topic. At about ten o'clock, Gina told me to say my farewells, the rest of them would then debate my 'application'. She would call. As the taxi took me home, I felt like I had made many new friends. At the back of my mind though, was the knowledge that, hopefully, I would soon be having sex with all of them, male and female.

Gina called the next day, I had had unanimous approval. She told me that they would pick me up next Saturday and take me to my initiation, she suggested lunch the following Thursday,

"By then," she added, "You may have some questions."

By Thursday my head was full of them, doubts mainly, second thoughts. What was I getting myself into? What had I become? Could I refuse anything that went beyond my 'safe zone'? If I was not to be fucked by all the men, what were the alternatives? Would I, like Michael, have to suck all the cocks? And would they all come in my mouth? I adore oral sex and am happy about swallowing cum, but twelve? That might make unreasonable demands on my digestion. What about buggery? Could I survive being sodomised twelve times in rapid succession? Michael had told me that the current membership was twelve men and twelve women, that would be the max. It was rare for a 'full' meeting to happen, but twelve? By the time Thursday arrived, I had all but talked myself out of it, but this had been anticipated, the lunch with Gina was designed to reassure me.

"Rule one," she told me, "The 'prime directive', is that the group exists solely for pleasure. 'Consent' is the key, anybody can refuse anything. The 'forfeits' required of potential members at their initiation were to test willingness to play, not to test tolerance to pain. Trust me, from what we've seen of you, you will enjoy it."