Over My Head Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind being wined and dined if you're gonna be there," I said.

"I will be," she said. "But mind yourself. Pete doesn't want their partners getting involved with me."

"I'll just have to be discreet, then," I said.

Her pink and wet body was only inches from mine. The impulse to take her in my arms again was so strong.

"You're going to keep on with them?" She was looking at me carefully.

"Well..." I said, "it was incredible. I mean, I do get a lot out of it. But I could stop..."

She folded her slim arms over her breasts and leaned back against the wet tiled wall.

"I'm not gonna make you stop," she said. "Anyway, I told you. I like to watch. I, uh...I specially liked watching you, today. You were so into it. I'd love to have something that would get me that turned on." She blushed and looked away and giggled. "Anyway, so, no. I don't want you to stop. But we want to see each other, don't we?"

"Yeah, well, we're just gonna have to be careful then, aren't we?" I said, smiling.

"That we are," Karen said. She kept staring at me for a moment, then she leaned forward, kissed me quick on the lips, smiled happily and turned her back on me, reaching again for the shampoo.

I took in the long sweep of her, the slicked-back dark hair on her round head, her angular shoulders and bare back down to the deep cleft between her buttocks, her smooth legs, one of them slightly bent as she squirted the shampoo into her palm, then I slipped out of the shower.

(To be continued...)