Over the Cliff Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's life of debauchery begins.
2.2k words
3.87
109.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's fall into depravity began innocently enough with a few glances at a party. There was a new art gallery opening up downtown that my bank was financing, thus I was expected to attend. I brought my wife, Amy, along to share in the boredom and to show her off. My wife is 27, 5'2" tall and about 110lbs. Her breasts are a perky 32C, but you can't tell most of the time as she generally wears a sports bra, being a personal trainer. As for me, I'm 33, 5'10" and about 190lbs. Tonight my wife was wearing a lace black dress that ended 4 inches above her knee and had a low cut front. It was slightly see through which allowed everyone to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her blonde hair was curly and about shoulder length. What I was wearing is obviously not important.

Amy never left my arm that night, but I could tell most of the men at the party wished for me to leave her alone, or that I'd die. Every single person we would talk to had to give my wife a once over. Many of them did a poor job of hiding their thoughts, their little comments left a little to read between the lines. My boss's comment is what got the ball rolling. When we had arrived he had met us at the door, shaking my hand and then kissing my wife on her extended hand. "Well, Mr. Jones, I do believe your wife is even more beautiful than the last time I'd seen her. I tell you Amy, if you'd spend one night with me, your husband would be running the bank." We had all laughed, but I knew he definitely wanted Amy. I was used to the comments and the stares, but for some reason this one hit a nerve. For the rest of the night all I could think about was what my wife would look like screwing every guy we talked to.

After about an hour, we said our goodbyes and left, and I felt every man's eyes watch my wife's ass as we left. The conversation during the car ride home was trivial as I was too nervous to bring up what was actually on my mind. Once we got home Amy decided to take a shower, walking to the bathroom and slowly taking off her dress. I heard the shower start up and decided to try and watch some T.V. However, I couldn't get the thought of my wife having sex with another man out of my head. Eventually I gave up and decided to go to bed. I went into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth.

The shower turned off and my wife stepped out and began to towel herself off. My mind was still wandering when I felt a hand cup my balls. Amy leaned in close to me, "Hey baby, you up for a little fun?" I turned around and kissed her hard,

"Always."

Amy smiled mischievously and got down on her knees, and pulled my boxer shorts down. Amy took my semi-hard cock into her mouth and began suck, giving me a great blowjob. She began stroking the base of my cock while she continued to suck my head. My cock is about 7" long and Amy deep throated it in one motion.

"I'm going to cum baby."

I was near the end but Amy stood up, "No, Dave you got to fuck me first." I picked her up and carried her to our bed.

I set her down and spread her legs wide. I teased her pussy with my cock, rubbing its head against her little opening.

"Come on! Fuck me! Don't mess around."

Laughing I pushed my cock into her willing pussy. "Oh! God, fuck me!" Amy was really horny tonight and immediately began humping back at my cock. Her tight pussy was squeezing my dick like a noose, and I knew I wouldn't last very long.

Taking my cue from her, I began to thrust deep and hard. "Oh Yes, harder! Harder!" Her pussy was like a vice grip on my dick, and I felt her begin to cum. I began pumping even harder, trying to push her over the edge.

Then she came, "Oh MY GOD! Oh Yes!" I knew I was going to follow soon afterward, so I pulled out and came on her stomach. We weren't ready to have kids and the pill made her feel cramped and bloated so she didn't take it. We lay on the bed panting, kissing and caressing each other.

"I love you baby."

Amy smiled, "I love you too."

I got up and got a wash cloth from the bathroom, tossing it to her. She began to clean her stomach off, still panting. I climbed into bed, preparing to go to sleep, but I had to ask her a question. "Hey babe, what got you all hot and bothered tonight."

Amy gave me a quizzical look, "What do you mean?"

"You were like a woman possessed tonight, that blowjob was out of this world."

Amy blushed a little, "Really?" I nodded.

"In fact, you had that sexy aura tonight; it made me want to bend you over my boss's coffee table." Amy blushed,

"I don't think they would have invited us back after that."

"They would if you'd have given them some."

Amy laughed a little nervously. "Well Dave that was kind of what got me going tonight. Your boss's comment, all those staring guys, it made me so horny thinking about what they all wanted to do to me."

I decided to go for broke, "well baby, it made me horny too, thinking about you doing other guys."

Amy didn't say anything right away. Finally she looked at me, "Would you really want to see me fuck another guy?"

I nodded, "Yes, it's one of my fantasies." Amy bit her lip a little thinking about what to say next.

I decided to ease her transition, "Well, do you have any dirty little fantasies like mine?"

Amy nodded slowly, "Yes, it's a lot like yours except I'm doing a bunch of guys."

I smiled at her, "Really, how many?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, 3, 4, 5 or 10. It doesn't really matter."

I lay back, "Well honey, stranger things have happened."

A strange thing did happen about a week later. A fellow banker, Joe, was single, good looking and most importantly leaving soon. He was a perfect candidate to fulfill my fantasy. Amy was hesitant but I could tell she was aroused. "I don't know Dave, you know this guy. What if he talks?"

I shook my head, "He won't, not if my plan works."

"What plan?" So I filled her in on my idea and after I was done she agreed to give it a try.

That night Amy dressed her self in a very tight white gown that ended just below her knee's but was also low cut and straps less. She wore no bra or panties but had on mid thigh high white stockings. We arrived at the party late, at around 11:00, as Amy felt that the longer we put it off the greater the chance of her backing out. I introduced her to Joe, and his eyes wandered her body, which was a good sign. At about 11:30 most of the guests began to leave and me and Amy separated with her staying around Joe. At about 11:45 there was only 8 other guests there, so I made my move. I approached Joe with my cell phone out. I closed it abruptly, a look of anger on my face.

"Hey Amy, we got to go, that dumb-ass brother of mine is in jail again and I have to bail him out."

Amy pouted, on cue, "But Dave, I don't want to go to the jail, it scares me."

"Well I cant take you home, that's way the hell out of my way."

Amy got excited, "Hey, I can stay here with Joe until you get back."

I looked at Joe, "Is that Okay?"

Joe nodded, "No problem, take care of your brother."

"Okay, thanks Joe," I kissed Amy on the lips, "I'll be back in about 35 minutes baby, I'm just bailing him out, not giving him a ride." I turned to leave, looking back at Joe, when he turned his back; I ducked away from the front door and slipped quietly into his bedroom. I closed the door just enough to hide my frame but left it open enough to watch the events unfold.

The other 8 guests left momentarily, leaving Amy and Joe alone. Amy was flirting pretty hard with him, and Joe was being a gentleman and ignoring her. Amy decided to push things along, pointing at the bedroom door she strode toward me. "Hey, what's in there?" I jumped back and hid in the closet, which thankfully had the old wooden shutters.

Amy came bursting through the door, with Joe close behind her. "Hey Amy, this is my bedroom, you shouldn't be in here."

Amy laughed, "Oh come on Joe, like I haven't seen a bedroom before." Joe shrugged, and sat down on the edge of the bed, taking off his watch and setting it on the night stand.

"Well I don't think your husband would like..." Amy had in one motion dropped her dress, leaving her with only the stockings and heels on. Joe was shocked, "Amy! What the hell are you...?" Amy moved quickly to her knees and began to unbuckle Joe's belt. "No, you can't..." Joe was half-heartedly trying to stop her.

Amy laughed at his attempts, "Come on Joe, what hubby doesn't know wont hurt him. Plus your leaving soon, so who will know."

Joe still kept shaking his head. "Look Joe, I'm going to suck your cock whether you want me to or not, so you might as well stop fighting it." Joe gave in although I'm pretty sure he would have sooner or later.

Joe leaned back, letting Amy undue his pants. Joe's cock popped out and Amy immediately took it in her mouth and began to give him a blowjob. My cock got hard watching my wife bob up and down on another mans cock. Joe's dick was a little bigger than mine but Amy wasn't having any trouble. The closet I stood in was at the foot of Joe's bed, giving me a great side angle of the action. I began to rub my cock as Amy increased the speed of her sucking. Joe began to grunt and Amy surprised him by pulling her mouth off his cock. "Oh not yet Joe, I'm going to ride you before you cum." Amy stood up and straddled Joe's wet cock. Slowly she set herself down, letting it slowly push into her pussy.

After a minute Joe's cock was buried in her snatch and Amy began to bounce up and down. "Oh yeah, Joe! I love your cock!" Amy began to bounce up and down faster, harder and Joe was straining to keep control. So was I, as I wanted to pull my cock out and jack off, but that might bring undue attention to me.

Joe was trying to slow Amy down, "Hey, I want to fuck your ass. Can I?"

Amy stopped bouncing, "Hell yeah, Joe, I love a cock fucking my little ass." I had to agree, she did like that. Amy climbed off Joe's dick and moved to the bed, getting on all fours. Joe lined up behind her and slowly guided his cock to her waiting hole. He spat on her sphincter and began working his cock into her. Amy had her eyes closed, taking each inch quietly.

After a minute or two Joe began to pull his cock out some and push it back in. Soon he was slamming it into Amy's ass. Amy's face was red, trying not to cry out as the cock rammed her tightest of holes. After her ass had been stretched some, Amy's face began to show joy and she began to rub her clit, enhancing the sensation. "Fuck my ass Joe! Go deep baby! Fuck it hard!"

Joe couldn't handle it anymore. "Oh, I'm cumming!"

"Oh, Joe, cum in my ass. Cum deep in my ass." Joe increased his thrusts and then rammed his cock all the way in and groaned as he came. After a few seconds he pulled his limp cock out of my wife's ass, a trail of cum following it. Amy just lay there, panting, her ass gaping a little.

Joe broke out of the stupor first. "Oh shit, your husband could be here any moment. Get dressed!" Amy got up, winked at the closet and began to put her dress back on.

I snuck out of Joe's bedroom when the two of them went to the bathroom to clean up. Outside I waited for about 15 minutes and then knocked on the door. Joe answered, totally dressed, and Amy was right behind him. "Well Joe, I hope she wasn't a burden."

Joe smiled, "Not your wife Dave, she was a pleasure to have." I smiled back, extended my arm to Amy and we both turned around and left, waving goodbye.

That night we made love 3 times, and I thought that our little games were over. It was both a good and bad thing then when I was proven wrong 2 weeks later.

To be continued.