Over the Edge

Story Info
What a woman can turn into when she is pushed too far.
1.8k words
3.69
28.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day in Kayden's life. Unable to continue her education due to rising costs and lack of scholarships, she had taken a semester off to go to work as a dental assistant. She didn't much care for the job, but she figured that since the pay was good and it would look good on a resume for when applying to medical school, she could stick it out. The only real problem was the dentist she worked for, Dr. Tagget. She had gone to him since she was a child and always hated the experience. She can remember him being the worst people person that there ever was. While having him for a dentist was bad enough, having him for a boss was like a living hell. The man treated every single employee like dirt, and refused to believe that anyone besides himself in the office was capable of making any decision, no matter how basic they may be. He was also an extreme sexist, and other than the receptionist, Kayden was the only female employee. Tagget would take every opportunity to berate her gender and point out that she was not very attractive. The word many would use to describe him was "pig."

Kayden was on her last strings with the man. She agreed with him that she was not very attractive. She looked more like a kid in middle school. She was only five feet tall, thin as a board, and pale. Her dark brown hair was usually in a mess, and what Tagget considered her worst trait, she only had A cup breasts. She had also been referred to as "homely" in the past. Kayden saw herself as the ugly duckling ever since she and all of her friends had gone through puberty. As a little girl, she had always dreamed of looking like a model, and having men drool all over her. This did not turn out to be the case. While she did not see herself as beautiful, she was tired of Dr. Tagget berating her. She would always be ready to quit first thing in the morning when walking through the front door of the office, but the thought of her finishing her undergraduate degree and getting into medical school would stop her. She knew that if she could just put up with him for one more month, then she would have enough money to finally quit and return to school. This proved to be her motivation, and kept her from going insane around him.

On what could have been any other normal day, Kayden walked through the front door thirty minutes before the office opened. She was dressed in a light blue blouse, khaki pants, and black high heels, all covered by her white lab coat. While she herself wasn't beautiful, she would always wear beautiful clothes to feel pretty. As usual, Tagget would make a stupid remark about her appearance and then the day would start. It was a normal day in the work nothing strange about the appointments. At the end of the day, everyone went home except for Kayden and Dr. Tagget. It was the last Wednesday of the month, which was the day when Tagget and one employee would stay late to do inventory. Kayden proved to be the month's victim of having to spend extra time with the pig. The task went along with no problems until it came to checking the tanks of nitrous oxide. Tagget became enraged, shouting that they were one tank short. He turned to Kayden and pointed his finger at her, accusing her of the theft. She stated that she had absolutely zero reason to steal the tank and that she would never do something as demeaning as theft. He refused to listen, stating that she had probably taken it to some frat party to get everyone high. Despite her pleas, he announced that it would cost her a whole months pay and that she was fired. He then walked down the hall to his office and shut the door.

Kayden was furious with the man. He had fired her just like that. She hadn't even taken the tank, and it cost her money and the job. Plus, if reported, she could kiss any hopes of medical school goodbye. Tears of fury were rolling down her face, and she was sweating with rage. She began screaming out, cursing Tagget and calling him just about any name that she could think of. In the middle of the outburst, began to clutch her stomach and fell to the ground in agony.

She immediately picked herself up off the ground, and managed to stand up. She still felt strange, but there was no more pain. That is when she noticed that her clothes began feeling tighter. She could not see how they were shrinking, it seemed impossible. Yet they were feeling tighter and tighter. She could see that the buttons on her blouse seemed to be under great pressure. Her feet were hurting as her shoes began to feel like they were meant for a little kid. Everything was tighter and she had no idea how her clothes could be shrinking. Suddenly, she exclaimed "My clothes aren't shrinking! I'M GROWING!"

At that same moment, the buttons on her blouse flew off and she heard them hitting the floor. Her feet burst through the straps on her heels, and she kicked them off of her growing feet. It did not stop there. Soon, the legs on her pants, which were so tight she felt like circulation to her legs was being cut off, began to rip straight up the middle and came up higher on her legs. Underneath her lab coat, she could feel her growing arms bursting through the sleeves of her blouse. Soon they were pressing themselves against the sleeves of the coat, and they began ripping the sleeves open. She could also swear that the sleeves were riding up her arm. She almost felt like she was getting taller.

She heard a rip coming from her backside. She could feel the coat and blouse had been getting tighter, and she figured that the backs of the two articles were tearing open to provide room for her growing body. The seat of her pants felt the same way. She felt as they split open to expose her growing ass. Her bra had also become extremely uncomfortable. She couldn't breathe because it was so tight. Finally, after exhaling one deep breath, the bra burst open, and out flew giant breasts, something that Kayden never thought she would get to have. She suddenly felt the growth stop just as fast as it had started.

Kayden simply stood there in her shredded clothes. She was wondering what had happened and why she was bigger. She looked at herself and immediately thought that she had to find a mirror to see what she now looked like. Fortunately, there was one in the waiting room. As she walked there, she noticed that she had to duck every time she walked under a doorway. When she reached the waiting room, she turned on the lights and gasped at what she saw in the mirror. Her short brown hair was now long red hair that shined and flowed down to her chest, and her pale skin now had a deep tan. She was much taller; as she estimated, she was now at least seven feet tall. Her feet were huge, and she was extremely muscular. Her homely face now had the features of a supermodel. She looked in awe at herself, finally realizing that she was as beautiful as she had always dreamed.

She soon had to get a good look at the rest of her body. She immediately tore off the remains of her lab coat, and got a good look at her new arms. Her muscles were huge, and as she flexed them, she thought she would be able to lift the receptionist's desk with ease. She then threw off her torn blouse and ripped off the small bra that still managed to cling to her. Her upper body was impressive. She had gone from a girl with a practically flat chest to one who was very busty. Her breasts were now DDD cups at least, if not bigger. She felt how hard they were, and took joy in seeing them bounce as she flexed her pecs. She was delighted to see that she had six pack abs, and loved the washboard feel of them. Next, she was tearing off what was left of her pants and underwear to see what happened to her legs. Kayden was in awe at how long her legs were now, not to mention her muscular thighs. She giggled as she started squatting and watched the veins in her legs pop out. She turned around, and got a view at an ass that would make any hip hop model jealous. It was clear that Kayden was a totally different person.

As she stood there naked looking at herself in the mirror, she was perplexed. While she knew that she was Kayden, it was almost like she had been given a new body. The woman in the mirror shared absolutely nothing with the girl she had been. She wondered how it could have happened. Several questions were racing through her head. Eventually, she came to her final conclusion: she didn't care how it happened, all she knew was that now not only was she smoking hot, but she was ripped as well.

Her admiration of herself soon shifted to her anger at Tagget. She had just been fired for something that she didn't do, and was not about to let him get away with that. She walked back to his office and knocked on the door announcing herself. He called her a thief once again and yelled at her to go away. That is when she tested her new strength by giving the door a good punch, busting it into pieces. Tagget was in awe. Instead of seeing the same Kayden he had seen time after time, he saw a naked, hulking woman driven by fury. He demanded to know what had happened to her, and Kayden immediately said that he needed to be more concerned about what was going to happen to him. He tried to run, but she managed to grab him and threw him straight through the wall into the dental chair. She took some hose from a tank of nitrous oxide and tied him down. She had given him a front row seat to witness her new power. She destroyed everything that was in the office. She exclaimed that it would cost him a fortune to rebuild the damage that she had done there. Then she grabbed the chair Tagget was tied to and began to fold it in half. He was helpless as she basically turned him into a taco. He passed out from the pain, and Kayden smiled that she had gotten her revenge.

She then walked outside into the darkness. She was now to huge to fit into her small car, and she did not feel like walking all the way to her house naked. She walked down the highway, waiting for someone willing to drive a goddess like herself home.