Over the Rainbow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

Tara nodded her head as she sank back against the pillow. She listened to the silence in confusion for a moment until she realized that he could not see her response, "Yes, Sir," she whispered breathlessly.

"That's my good girl," the volcano inside her mind exploded again. Just as strong, perhaps stronger this time. He fed her need, gave her the drug she craved more than air itself. "Now finger yourself. Rub your clit for me."

Tara moaned as she touched herself for the first time that day. She could not believe how hot and wet she was. How close she was to an orgasm.

"Listen to me, sweetheart," that voice reached through the fog of sexual need clouding her mind. She fought her way back. Not because she wanted to leave the nirvana of pleasure but because she needed her drugs...his approval...those words.

"Yes, Sir," became the only words she was capable of saying it seemed.

"This is important. You have to tell me before you come. I want you to tell me that you are about to orgasm. Do you understand me?"

She nodded again, then whispered, "Yes, Sir. Tell you before I come. But I am so close already."

She heard a quick intake of breathe on the other end of the phone. "How close, baby girl? How close are you to coming for me?"

"Sooooooooo close," she moaned into the phone as her fingers rubbed across the aching hard nub of her clitoris.

"Good girl," those words exploded in her mind again, pushing her higher as she moaned into the phone. Her body was afire in a way she could never remember before. "Ask my permission, baby girl. Ask me before you can come."

His words bubbled in her mind like lava in that volcano. Fueled by gases churning far below the surface. "May I come? Please, Sir? I need to come so bad. Please?!?" she pleaded mindlessly.

"Not yet, baby girl," his voice was even deeper this time. "Pinch your nipples," he commanded.

She obeyed reluctantly. Her fingers slipping from her wet folds to pinch at her nipples with one hand as she almost lost hold of the phone with her other. She moaned again. The pain should have cooled her burning inferno between her legs, not fanned it higher. "Please," she pleaded again.

"Almost, baby girl. Ask me again. Ask me to come again Sir," he seemed to growl the demand.

"Please Sir, PLEASE. I need to come so bad. Please may I come for you?" she cried into the phone as her fingers found her slick wetness again.

"Yes, come for me. Come now," the command exploded in her mind even as her body exploded into the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"I'm coming," she cried out into the phones as she felt her inner muscles tighten so much that it was actually painful. Her nipples resonated with the pain that she had inflicted upon them at his command. Her mind exploded with lightning and thunder that rumbled through her head. It went on and on for several long moments as she writhed on her bed. Her fingers on her clitoris prolonging the pleasure...and the pain.

She floated slowly back to reality...or was it? Everything seemed different. She was different.

"Beautiful," his voice purred through the fog. "That was perfect, Tara. We will talk more tomorrow. But you need some sleep now. So be my good girl and get some rest. Okay?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered the litany that she feared might become the most common words in her vocabulary. She doubted very much that she could sleep after that. A thousand questions and thoughts seemed to be lurking in the shadows of her mind.

"I mean it, baby girl. Sleep. Do not disappointment me." His voice was firm. How could she disobey him?

"Yes, Sir," she whispered again as the sleep that she had feared would not come easily began to close in around her just as suddenly as that orgasm had captured her body.

"Good night, sweetheart. We will talk much more tomorrow. I promise," he said.

"Yes, Sirrrr," her words slurred as slumber took her before she could even hang up the phone.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

This story is perfect. The characters, Tara especially. You have caught the nervous questioning of who she is and discovering what she wants/needs. The fear of breaking a lifetime of adhering to societal mores. Plus you are pairing her with the type of Dom she is needing.

The buildup of sexual tension was incredibly good. As was the 'release' of the tension. ;-) Can't wait for the next step in her story

Share this

Similar Stories

Stay The invaders demanded more than just tribute.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cabin A hike gone wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Over the Rainbow Ch. 01 Tara's adventure in BDSM begins.in BDSM
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Unmasked A chance meeting in a coffee shop?in Non-Erotic
More Stories