Over The Road

Story Info
Lady trucker gets visit by anonymous trucker.
1.3k words
4.38
46.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinki
kinki
53 Followers

I could tell you some stories from the road...

I am a lady truck driver, an over the road driver. Sometimes I am away from home for weeks at a time. I enjoy the attention I recieve from male truckers out on the road. There are times when the playful, flirtatious banter excites me so much that I find myself pulling into truck stops, to take matters into my own hands!

I like to make sure all the drivers notice me, as I drive through slowly. I find a spot with many drivers around, sitting in their trucks, especially parked in front of my truck. I begin to move about the cab of my truck drawing attention to myself. I always make sure to let them see me start to remove my clothing. I make sure the lights are on as I move to the bunk in back, taking off my boots and socks by raising my legs up on the backs of the seats. I start to close the curtain but keep it open a bit while I climb into the bunk and begin to remove all my clothes slowly...giving anyone whom might take an interest, a nice little strip show, hoping someone might get a peek. I accidentally push open the curtains a bit with my ass as I slide my thong off, raising my ass high in the air while I climb into the bunk. I like to make sure the opening in my curtain is just so, so that anyone looking can see my pussy while I rub it...mmmm...just the thought of fingering myself while someone watches...makes me wet just thinking about it...

As I start to play with my pussy, I notice a large, burly trucker approach my truck, I pretend not to notice as he sneaks into the cab of my truck. He forces me down into the bunk his large rough hands all over my body. He ties my hands above my head with a bandana from his pocket, he puts his large finger to his lips and says…"shhhhhhh". I act as though I am trying to struggle but he grabs my face and shakes his head and waves his finger in my face. Then he begins to look at me, looking at my body. I feel my face begin to feel flushed with embarrassment. He starts to rub my tits hard, squeezing my nipples, massaging both of them with his calloused hands. He then runs his fingers down my sides causing me to squirm, making his way down to my hips.

He slides his hands between my legs and spreads them apart, wide. My pussy begins to get wet at the thought of being so exposed. He starts to run his fingers down the insides of my thighs causing me to be covered in goose bumps and shiver. He then flips me over quickly, causing the bandana around my wrists to tighten a bit. Pushing my head down he raises my hips so that I am on my knees and my ass is high in the air. I can feel his hot breath on me as he begins to examine my shaved, smooth cunt. He begins to squeeze my ass cheeks spreading them far apart as his tongue starts to explore my pussy. His tongue is so long and hot. He licks it and sucks it, I feel him start to lick me from font to back, circling my asshole with his tongue, I am squirming and arching…

He continues to massage my ass and lick and suck driving me wild…I am on the verge of exploding when he stops and I hear the zipper of his jeans. I try to turn to see him but he turns my head away. I can only imagine the size of his cock…his fingers and hands are so large and rough…he continues to probe my soaking pussy with his tongue…he sticks one of his big, rough fingers into my cunt…the roughness of it only makes me hotter. He removes his finger and I feel the head of his cock at the opening of my tight, wet pussy. He slides it in slowly, it is so huge, I bury my face in the bunk as not to let out a scream. His engorged dick fills my pussy…he starts to slide it in and out slowly…never speaking…only moaning and sighing deeply, enjoying taking me. I start to back against his huge cock, letting him know how much I am enjoying it. He then fucks me…fucking me hard…he is loving the feel of my tight pussy squeezing his dick.

He reaches up to untie my hands and I am free…free to feel him. I reach my hands underneath me and between my legs wrapping my fingers around his cock. He lets out a deep groan as I begin to stroke it while he fucks me. I reach down to his balls and massage them, squeezing, causing him to arch backwards with pleasure. He slaps my ass and I let out a squeal, not expecting it, but enjoying it. He keeps spanking and squeezing my ass as he pounds his big, thick dick into me. I can tell he is ready to cum inside me and I pull away from him quickly, turning to face him, still on my hands and knees. I grab his cock and shove it down my throat, gagging, making him shout out "Oh God"…I shove his entire cock deep in my throat and with my tongue, lick his thick shaft all the way to the tip, as I pull it out. I can feel his dick begin to throb and I swallow it down again, keeping my face buried in his hairy belly…I keep swallowing and swallowing the suction causing him to explode into my mouth…I slowly slide it from my throat and jack his cum all over my face, rubbing his dick around my mouth and cheeks. I see his eyes roll back in his head…and it makes me grin…I enjoy pleasing him…

I give him a chance to catch his breath, crawling away from him, ass still in the air. I slap my ass and begin to slip my fingers down the crack of my ass into my pussy, letting him know, I still needed to be serviced. He knows just what I want…I want it rough…I want him to eat me. He does, burying his face in my twat. Sticking his hard tongue in and out of my cunt, fucking me with his tongue. He shoves a finger then two deep in my pussy as his tongue enters my asshole…he is driving me wild. He then spanks my ass hard with his other hand, slapping it hard and massaging it as he finger fucks me.

He flips me over quickly, puts his hands under my ass and pulls my pussy up to his face sucking it. He then drops me and lies down between my legs. He spreads my pussy lips wide and starts to eat my pussy once more. He reaches one hand down and shoves a calloused finger into my tight asshole as he sucks at my clit. He is fucking my asshole with his fat fingers as he licks and sucks and tongue fucks my soaking wet cunt…I start to cum…and soak his face with my juices. He keeps lapping up my wet sweet cum, moaning with satisfaction at the taste of me.

When he finishes he rolls me over, facing the back of my bunk. I hear him zip his jeans and climb out, closing the door behind him. I can only lay there, completely drained. Just then I hear a voice on the cb radio…he calls me by my handle…and says that he will be on the lookout for me…he will pay me a visit again…

I can hardly wait…basking in the excitement I drift off to sleep…

kinki
kinki
53 Followers