Over the Sink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember this position?" he whispered into her ear as he held her squirming body. "This is how we first met."

He emphasized "met" with a pelvic thrust up against her ass through their jeans. He rubbed up against her a few times like this before she turned and kissed him. Letting go of her arms, he moved his hands down her torso, over her mounds on the outside of her jeans, and then up under her tight t-shirt. He mauled her breasts over her bra barbarically for a few moments before pulling it down and giving her nipples a good tweak, his hips still pressing her hard up against the sink with long and slow thrusts. She fumbled to undo her jeans, and pushed them down with her thong as far as she could while being pinned in the way she was. Matt let go of her tits for just a moment to do the same with his jeans. After slipping his own pants down enough to expose himself, he pushed hers down just a little farther, and returned his hands to her mammaries as he thrust up against her crack, flesh on flesh this time.

"Oh god Matt, that feels so good..." she cooed as he pulled her nipples out as far as they would go. "Fuck me damn it... Just fuck me..." Not one to ignore such a fun request, he bent his knees a little more and pushed the head of his cock up into her dripping hole. "Yeah, bro... Fuck me! Fuck me hard..."

He did just that. Right away he started pounding her as hard as he could. He drove his cock into her against and again with powerful and rapid strokes. She felt like he was using a heated dildo attached to a jackhammer on her twat. His hips were slapping up against her ass so hard and fast that she immediately needed to brace her hands up against the wall behind the sink to hold herself up to his vaginal assault.

"Oh yeah... Fuck that's so good..." She cried out, just taking what he was giving her without adding much back to the experience yet. "Fuck! Matt... that's so fucking good..."

"You like that... don't you Jen... You like the way... your little brother... pounds your pussy... You like the way I stick it to you..." he said to her as he grabbed her hair without her asking this time. He just figured it was something that she liked. Make me run... and chase you... To give you what you wanted anyway... You're a bad girl Jenny... You need to be punished..."

"Oh yeah Matt... I've been baaaad... Spank me Matt... Spank me while you fuck me..." she was shoving her ass back at him now, trying to get his cock deeper with each thrust.

"THWACK!" He smacked the side of her ass hard.

"Oh yeah Matt... Spank me..."

"THWACK!"

"Punish me for teasing you... Spank me for running from you..." she cried, out of breathe and sweating now.

He spanked the left ass cheek a couple more times, and then he did what he should have done earlier in the week. He switched hands and spanked her right cheek while pulling her hair with his left hand all the while they fucked into each other with reckless abandon. After a minute or two of this though, his hands started to hurt nearly as much as her ass cheeks, and so he decided to cool them off by groping her soft cool tits again. He eventually grew tired of this position though, as much as he loved it. He pulled her up by her breasts, turned her around, and pressed her back up against the wall as he entered her face to face and kissed her.

"Oh yeah..." she cooed with a pleased tone in her voice. "Do me slow like this Matt... A slow screw against the wall..."

This position was giving both of them a chance to catch their breathe, as well as holding off Matt's orgasm which had been rapidly approaching before he paused to turn them around. Jen didn't really care which way she was facing or which way he came at her from. She loved the taboo of having his cock in her, almost as much as she loved him as a brother for all the years before they started having sex. But this wasn't love right now. This was raw animal lust, and she was getting the most out of it. She had already cum several times while bent over the sink, and he was preparing her for another one here against the wall.

"Fuck, Jenny... Your pussy feels so good... So wet and so tight..." he said in a hushed voice as he continued his slow and steady strokes. "Your little brother loves your tight and wet hole..."

"Bro... There is nothing little about you... and you can fuck me all day... any time you want to..." she said to him before kissing him again.

They stayed like that for another few minutes, just slowly grinding themselves against each other up against the wall for another few minutes before the urge to go faster again overcame them. She motioned for him to lay down on the floor where she quickly followed him and straddled his cock like she had the other day.

"We never did finish this the other morning, did we?" she said with a smile as she grabbed his rod gently, stroked him a couple of times, and eased herself down on him.

"No, we didn't. This is about where we left off," he said. Well rested and ready for me, he wanted his sister's body more than ever.

"Fuck, bro, I love the way you fill me up..." She shifted around on his cock for a few moments before pulling up off his cock so that as little of him was inside her without actually letting him pop out. "Your cock feels so good, I just want to plunge it into me again and again." She sank back down on him, which elicited a groan from the both of them. "I'm going to fuck you like this until you cum, Matt. I want you to cum inside me Matt. I want you to fill me up like you did last week."

She pulled up off of him again, and slammed herself down a little faster than before. She repeated this a few more times, gaining speed each time she dropped herself on his cock until he started to thrust back up at her, until they were fucking each other. They built up their rhythm to a maddening pace of hot and wild fucking before Matt couldn't take it anymore. When he announced to his sister that he was going to come she started fucking him even faster than before until she finally felt him squirt inside her. She then slowed down but kept fucking him until he started to soften up, and she felt him fall out of her.

"That was the best fuck ever Bro. You are the best fuck ever." She said as she lay down on top of him on the powder room floor, with their legs out in the hallway. "I thought that first time was as good as it gets, but you proved me wrong Matt. You proved me so wrong."

They kissed and made out until they regained their strength, and then they grabbed their clothes, got dressed and watched TV until their parents got home. They thought they had themselves a wonderful and private fuck session in their big empty house. What they didn't know was that their oldest sister Sally had come home to grab a change of clothes for her night out, and that she not only heard, but saw her two younger siblings going at it in the powder room by the kitchen. She didn't catch the whole thing, she came in as he was spanking her, and had to leave shortly after he pressed her up against the wall, but Sally could see from what little she was there for to know what was going on in the house, and that deep down inside she wanted some too.

12