Over Worked

Story Info
Cassie spices things up when James is over worked.
4.3k words
4.25
35.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allesol
Allesol
93 Followers

James was sitting at his desk in his home office. His watch read 10:30PM. The pile of reports on his desk were slowly being whittled away. He had to cross check all the information submitted by the people below him against the work that'd been done that week. James' eyes were bloodshot and a coarse stubble had grown on his cheeks. He'd spent a full day at the office and now he was trying to get more work done at home. Rick, his boss had caught him on the way to the elevator that afternoon.

"James, I need you to come in tomorrow. Summers

just called in sick for Saturday."

James had begrudgingly agreed to it. He could use the money. Maybe take Cassie and the kids on a holiday or something. James finished another report and put it in a file. He took his glasses off and rubbed his nose where they sat.

"Summers, you fuckin' lazy ass."

James muttered to himself. There was a soft tap at the door. James looked up at the open doorway. Cassie stood hugging the door frame in her white terrycloth robe. Her black hair was tied back in a loose ponytail.

"Are you coming to bed anytime soon, sweetie?"

She asked sweeping her fringe over and behind her ear softly.

"I just need to finish a few more reports so that Rick won't ream me in the morning. I'll be up soon."

James said replacing his glasses.

"Hmm are you sure you can't come up now? You've been at it all day."

She asked running the soft belt of her bathrobe slowly between her thin fingers.

"Sorry but I need to get this done."

James said apologetically looking up into her green eyes. She walked over and kissed his lips, and put her palm against his bristled face.

"Okay, but don't you bring any work home tomorrow or I'll go down to that office and give that Rick a piece of my mind."

Cassie kissed James again feeling the sting of his stubble and he smiled wearily. Cassie turned and walked out. James smiled and took another report down onto his desk. It was midnight by the time he'd finished it and retired upstairs to bed. James was careful to avoid the creaky top step to avoid waking his children. He quietly went into the main bedroom and slipped out of his clothes. He regarded the curved shape of his wife asleep in bed. She always looked so peaceful in her sleep, deep sleep that is. An illusion suddenly shattered when she made a sudden fully body twitch and snorted before rolling over. James laughed into his hand at one of his wife's funnier quirks.

The next morning James woke to a fairly chilly morning, as he was on a weekend shift he only had to go in at 9AM which let him sleep in a bit longer. He nuzzled back into his pillow and felt to his side for Cassie. She was already up and in the shower in the ensuite. James lay dozing til he heard the hiss of the shower cut off. He watched Cassie walk back into the bedroom as she was closing her bathrobe. He caught a glimpse of the edge of her hip and the outer edge of her left breast leaving one whole naked stripe from her shoulder down. The most exciting part of that flash of creamy skin was the gentle curve in her waist which swept down to her body, around her supple hips and thighs before tapering down her calves. Her skin glowed in the morning sun.

"Good morning, handsome."

Cassie said knotting her bathrobe and kneeling on the bed beside James. He yawned just before she leant down and kissed him. His stubble was nearly a beard today and her face was immediately nipped by the hair.

"You need to shave, James. I'll get breakfast going while you shower. Wake the kids up when you come down okay."

James rolled out of bed and stretched. Cassie stared at the muscles in his back in the morning sun as it filtered through the sheer bedroom curtains. James walked around the foot of the bed and towards the wardrobe. He could faintly make out Cassie's nipples puckered up to stiffness in the morning's cool air through the material of her robe. As he passed her she clapped him on the butt with a firm hand.

"You know the curtains in here could use some dressing up. I was thinking I'd sew some kind of trim on them."

Cassie said as James pulled his clothes out and hung them on the wardrobe's door handle. Cassie left the room as James settled in to take a leak.

James started showering. His mind kept going to that flash of flesh he saw earlier. It'd been a while since he'd seen her naked. She was always so tired from looking after the kids and keeping the house clean and going to the gym. She simply didn't give off the sensual vibe she used to, her eyes didn't say "come and get me" like they used to. It wasn't even the sex James missed, well not the biggest thing he missed. Mostly it was the intimacy of being naked together and holding each other or showering together or even just being able to admire her body and its shape and texture and scent.

James finished his shower, shaved and dressed. He woke up his children Millie and Stephen on the way down to the kitchen. Millie was 9 and Stephen was 13. Stephen was adamant it was the Lord's Day and you should sleep in on Sundays.James reminded him about the actual day before tugging the covers off his son and throwing them in the corner. That usually got him out of bed.

James was mostly done with his breakfast when Millie came down to the kitchen. James was running late by now. He gulped down the last of his coffee. He kissed Millie on the crown of her head as she sat down.

"Have a good day, Mills. Don't let your damn brother sleep too late."

James kissed Cassie on the cheek and headed out to the car. The drive to work was quick and uneventful as the traffic on a Saturday normally is. James settled into his work with the skeleton crew of a Saturday shift. Around lunchtime his phone vibrated. It was a picture message from Cassie. It was a photo of a strip of intricate black lace. James texted her back.

"Is that for the bedroom curtains?"

There was a delay of nearly 15 minutes before Cassie replied. James couldn't believe the photo. It was a picture of Cassie's ass, the black lace was part of a thong which clung to her pale, smooth buttocks. The picture was taken squarely and James could see a faint triangle of daylight between her thighs. James felt his cock twitch. He drooled over the image for a good 5 minutes, he imagined the touch of the soft sin and the scent of her pussy.

"What'd I do to earn that gem?"

James sent back, feeling his cock begin to grow at the thought of cradling Cassie's firm buttocks in his hands.

"So much hard work deserves a hard reward. Don't be late coming home tonight and no bringing work back with you. You're all mine tonight."

James didn't reply. He simply tried to get on with his work while fantasising about Cassie's beautiful ass.

James checked his watch. It was nearly 5 o'clock. James could clock out soon and in an hour he'd be pulling into his driveway. James filed the last report in the stack and started his computer to shut down. Suddenly his ears picked up on a phrase coming from a cubicle not far away. Rick was learning on the corner of the cubicle wall talking to one of the newer people in the department.

"Come in on Sunday? We really need the man-power here."

Rick was hunting people to come in tomorrow.

"Not fucking likely, Rick."

James said to himself as he grabbed his bag and childishly squatted down to avoid being seen. He darted out of his cube and skittered down the hallway. He rounded the corner just as Rick was coming to his office, narrowly avoiding Rick's gaze. James sneakily made his way to the hallway and pushed the call button for the elevator. He pressed up against the wall to hide. The elevator came and James shot into the doors, he pressed the ground floor button and began to assault the close door button. They slid shut and James breathed a sigh of relief. He hummed the theme song from Mission Impossible as he walked to his car and headed out.

He texted Cassie when he was halfway home.

Half an hour later James pulled into the driveway and felt his cock twinge at the thought of what was waiting for him inside. He let himself in. The house was silent.

"Cassie!"

"Millie, Steve?!"

As he set his bag down he heard a quiet clacking come towards him from the kitchen. Cassie emerged. Her makeup was done and her hair was in a neat bun. She was wearing her white robe which was tied around her waist. Her legs however wore a pair of black sheer stockings and her red high heels which cracked on the floor as she walked.

"Hello, darling."

Cassie said softly as she walked over to James and kissed him firmly. There was a familiar glimmer in her green eyes tonight. Cassie always thought it was sentimental nonsense whenever James pointed out a brightness her eyes took on when she was aroused but it was true they had a golden quality when her juices were flowing.

"Where are the kids?"

James asked wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close, pressing her breasts against his chest.

"At my mother's for the rest if the night. We're all alone tonight."

"Hmm sounds good to me, gorgeous."

James kissed her again and she broke the embrace. Cassie took his hand and led him into the dining room. She sat him down at the table where there was a place set for him and a candle lit. She left to the kitchen for a minute then returned with a plate with a juicy steak, potatoes and gravy. She set it down in front of him.

"Scotch or beer?"

She asked.

"Scotch sounds good to me."

"Not a problem."

Cassie left again and James got started on his dinner. The steak was damn good but all the trimmings in the world couldn't distract James from imagining what else Cassie might have hiding under that robe. She returned with his scotch and a glass of wine she sat down across from him and drank her wine.

They talked about their days. Cassie laughed at James' James Bond style exit from the office. She looked dreamy in the flickering candlelight. Her green eyes glowed with a sincere warmth yet a simmering passion as she watched James eat. She sipped her wine, James saw her make a small movement and heard one of her shoes fall to the floor. Soon he felt a soft stocking covered foot run up his calf to his knee. Cassie's eyes didn't leave his as her soft foot slowly stroked up James' thigh. James swallowed the last of his dinner as Cassie's foot brushed his cock. Her soft toes rubbed against the growing flesh in James' pants. A smiled crept across her lips feeling an erection sprout under her foot as she gently massaged him. James sipped his scotch as Cassie silently slipped her shoe back on and stood up. She pulled the clip out of her hair and shook it out. Her dark locks spilled onto her shoulders and sat carefully curled. Cassie tipped the last of her wine into her ruby lips and walked to James, she took his hand and stood him up.

Cassie led James into the living room. There were no lights on and Cassie sat James down on the couch. She flicked the lights on then turned the dimmer down to a soft glow.

"Maybe we should go upstairs."

James suggested kicking his shoes off. Cassie picked up a remote off the coffee table and pressed a button. Music started to play, it was some kind of dance music. Like strip club music. James grinned and loosened his tie a little.

"I think we should stay right here."

Cassie said slowly as she tugged her robe open and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing the black lacy thong and a matching bustier. Her bustier was attached to her stockings with a suspender clip. James' eyes bulged along with his cock. She looked amazing, the lingerie fit her body perfectly. She'd kept her great body even after the kids were born.

"You look incredible."

Cassie kissed him and turned with her back to him. Her ass looked great framed in the black lace. She put her hands on her waist and started to gyrate her body, poking her butt out. James reached out to grab it. Cassie's soft hand swatted his away.

"Uh-uh."

She said over her shoulder and continued to swivel her hips. Her hands ran up her body to her neck and slid into her hair. James watched, amazed and excited watching his wife dance. This vibrant, voluptuous woman was one James hadn't seen in many years. Slowly Cassie's hand slipped down from her neck, over her breasts and across her stomach. They left her body and fell to the coffee table. She was now fully bent over. James could see the lace of the thong pulled firmly beneath her ass cheeks, he could just make out the mounds of her pussy lips in the dim light. He sipped his scotch. Cassie kept swivelling her butt as she kept her hands flat on the table and slowly began to squat down to the floor. Her ass made that beautiful heart shape as she reached the bottom of the movement and held it there for a second. She glanced over her shoulder at James' face as he stared at her gorgeous body. She moved her hands behind her and shifted her weight and arched her back, throwing her hair back. This allowed James a look down her chest and lace covered breasts and thighs.

Cassie slid back now so she was between James' knees. She tilted her head back and looked up at him, she pouted her lips and blew a kiss. James smiled as she slid her way up between his legs so her butt rested in his lap now. Cassie grinned feeling James' hard-on press against her. She began to grind back and forth against the firm bulge. James put his hands on her thighs only to have them flicked away.

"Uh-uh."

Cassie repeated. She shifted her weight and turned around, she was kneeling between his legs now. Cassie moved as if to kiss James, letting their noses touch before she pulled away and grinned again. She spread her legs and straddled James' lap. Cassie put her hands behind James' neck and pressed his face into her breasts. James' mouth and nostrils were filled with the scent of Cassie's sweet perfume. Cassie resumed her hip gyrations in time with the music as she ran her hands through James' hair and pressed firmly. Cassie could feel her body flushing with excitement. As she ground against James' pants she felt herself getting wet, not only at the physical sensation but driven wild by the look in James' face. She felt sexy, desirable and empowered, James' would do whatever she asked him to do right now. She could tell him to mow the lawn mid-stroke and he'd have it done in 5 minutes just to be back with her in his lap.

Cassie straightened up and kissed James while still grinding against him. His mouth tasted of scotch and steak. Hers still had the sweet taste of wine which mixed with the perfume in her dark hair. Her lips parted and thrust a warm tongue into James' mouth. She broke the kiss, stood and bent down. Her thin pale fingers found James' cock though his pants, she undid his belt then his fly. His erection sprung up out of his pants, only held back by his underwear. Cassie ran one finger down its length making James shiver with anticipation. She could feel it pulse in her hand as she tugged it out of James' underwear. It towered in his lap and throbbed firmly with each of James' excited heartbeats. The purple head glistened with pre-cum. Cassie grinned then locked eyes with James, she leant forwards and kissed the tip of his penis softly. She straightened and relished in the look of frustration in James' face. She turned away again, she began swivelling her hips to the music again. She unclipped her stocking suspenders from her bustier, then her left hand came to her side and slowly unzipped the top. She whipped the lacy bustier to one side.

Cassie's hands cupped her firm breasts, she turned slightly and tossed her hair. James could see her green eyes glowing between the gaps in her black hair, she looked like a pinup model with just a hint of her breast showing to James. Her beautiful skin glowed in the dim light. His cock pulsed again. She turned around with her hands still covering most of her tits. Cassie smiled at him and put one red high heel on the couch beside James. She pushed her breasts together and kneaded them firmly while still never showing her nipples, she moaned. James let out a sexually frustrated sigh. Cassie turned away again, this time she swept her ass left and right with the music. Her thumbs hooked under the thong's lacy waist band. With each swing of her hips she inched the panties down her legs to the floor. Soon she was doubled over with her gorgeous ass in the air and her glimmering pussy exposed. The room was filled with the scent of her juices. James couldn't help himself now, it was too much, and he had to touch her. He grabbed her ass cheeks. Cassie's hands went to pull him away but James quickly pulled her off balance and into his lap. Cassie gasped. She fell onto James' stomach, his cock now poked up between her legs.

Cassie decided to go with the flow she'd teased James enough. His hands were grabbing her breasts and pinching her already stiff nipples. Cassie moaned feeling James' large, warm hands touch her. She looked down at his engorged cock between her stocking clad legs. She pushed her thighs together, James' cock was now squeezed by her thighs and her moist pussy lips. With James squeezing her tits Cassie began to move her hips up and down stroking James' dick. His veiny cock was also grinding her swollen clit. They both groaned in pleasure. James loved the sensation of Cassie's warm, wet, pussy and her smooth stocking rubbing his cock, he planted wet kisses on her neck and shoulders. They both let out a low moan as they settled into the motion and enjoyed the teasing sensation of grinding together.

As Cassie's body began to approach orgasm she opened her legs, lifted then reseated herself onto James' waiting cock. She slid down in one swift movement, gliding on her juices. They both paused for a second and revelled in each other's warmth and texture.

With her weight on her palms Cassie began to pump her ass up and down on James' cock, enjoying a sensation she'd long missed of having him inside her. James groaned as she pumped away in his lap. Her breasts bounced firmly with each stroke. Cassie leant forward and put her hands on James' knees, now James' cock reached up into that spot Cassie loved deep inside of her vagina. Cassie felt her body begin to pulse and spasm as an orgasm rippled through her. James felt her pussy tighten as Cassie came and let out a moan. Her humping ceased and she settled back into James' lap with him still inside her. She closed her eyes and smiled as James' arms circled her waist. Cassie hummed through her lips in delight, she began to swirl her hips around in small circles. All the corners of her pussy were rubbed firmly by James' thick cock.

James kissed the back of her neck and ran his hands down from Cassie's breasts over her slim belly. At her hips James hooked his fore arm around Cassie. He stood both of them up together. Cassie was a bit shorter than James but her bright red stripper heels made them the same height. Cassie bent forward and placed her hands on the coffee table. James admired the slight musculature in her back and shoulders. James began to thrust and at the same time he let his trousers drop and unbuttoned his shirt. Cassie began to moan feeling James fill her pussy and his balls tap her clit with each thrust. James slid his shirt off his shoulders and gripped Cassie by her shapely hips and began to pump into her with full strokes of his swollen dick.

"Hmm. That's so good. You've haven't done me like this in a long time."

Cassie panted, she looked down between her swinging breasts and her legs, and watched James' balls flog against her. James grunted in satisfaction feeling the warm squeeze of Cassie's twat.

"Uh. Harder, James. Harder!"

Cassie beckoned. James' hands gripped her firmly by the hips and he began to fuck firmly into his wife. He drew back til the cusp of his penis head came to Cassie's simmering entrance before pounding back inside making their bodies slapped together. James felt her cool fingers brush his testicles, Cassie supported herself with one hand and fondled his balls with the other, reaching through beneath her own body. The ticklish sensation made James' grin. Cassie started to breathe heavily and moan.

Allesol
Allesol
93 Followers
12