Over Worked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allesol
Allesol
94 Followers

"Oh, James. Yes, James. Yes!"

Cassie cried out as another orgasm shook her body. James slowed his thrusts. Cassie pulled herself forward and off his cock. Her juices glistened on her pouty, pussy lips and on James' engorged rod. She straightened up and turned around. She embraced her husband and kissed him firmly, their tongues wrestled together inside their mouths.

"Hmmmm. Let's go upstairs, handsome."

Cassie said breaking the kiss. She took James' hand and pulled him behind her. She walked up the stairs ahead of him. Her gorgeous, long legs climbed the steps with grace. James followed at a distance that allowed him the best view of her ass, occasionally giving him a glimpse of her pussy.

In the master bedroom Cassie kicked off her heels and lay on her back. James was soon on top of her and slid into her moist opening with ease. Greased by her juices James started to fuck her. Cassie's eyes glowed. James nestled his face in her hair and drank in the perfume. Her hands surveyed his back and shoulders, she moaned.

"Mmm come for me, James. Come inside me, darling."

James lifted his head and kissed her firmly, his thrusting sped up. He held his forehead to hers and surveyed the infinite green expanse of her iris. James felt a powerful throb inside his body.

"Oh my God, Cassie. Ugh, uh."

He began to huff with frustrated excitement as he stared into Cassie's eyes. He grunted and groaned as he came inside his wife. He felt his balls pump all the jizz he possessed deep into Cassie's vagina. She hummed gratefully feeling the lovely warm sensation inside of her. James thrust and grunted with each powerful contraction, filling Cassie's pussy with cum.

James made one last thrust and sighed with relief. He kissed his wife.

"That was wonderful."

He panted. Cassie smiled as James relaxed and let his weight settle on top of her, he kissed her neck slowly and gently.

"Amazing. It was so good have you touch me like this again. It's been so long."

She said wrapping her arms around his back and holding him.

"You can have me anytime you want."

James said between pecks on her neck.

"But you always look so tired from work. I don't want to bother you. I wanted to have sex last night but you were busy."

James lifted his head.

"Really?"

He asked.

"Yes. I was naked under my robe when I came downstairs last night. I wanted you so badly but you had work to do."

James sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I've been very busy but even when I'm not you look exhausted from looking after the kids and running the house. I never figured you would be in the mood."

He said.

"Oh James. You idiot. You can have me any time. When you get your bedroom eyes on I'm helpless."

They both laughed and smiled.

"I love you."

James said.

"I love you too, darling."

Cassie replied. They managed to make it to the shower without Cassie's pussy dribbling on the carpet or bed. They kissed for a long time in the shower. Holding each other close in the warm water and rising steam. Cassie washed James' back like she did when they were newlyweds.

They lay in bed together naked with their legs intertwined and their arms around the other. After a while Cassie rolled over and James spooned in behind her, pressing their warm bodies together. They were asleep soon after. Cassie made a signature full body twitch in the night that woke James. She snorted and rolled, James smiled and lay admiring her in the moonlight coming in through the window til he fell asleep.

Allesol
Allesol
94 Followers
12