Overly Friendly Mom

Story Info
Friend's mother uses an opportunity to have some fun.
2.5k words
68.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last girlfriend had just broken up with me and left me in a pretty bad state. A friend of mine was kind enough to offer to let me stay with her until I got things settled out. I've slept over at her house countless times when I was younger, but I was feeling a bit anxious about staying there after so long. My friend, Mandy, and her mother were very kind to me growing up, but it had been so long since I had talked to Mandy's mom that I had no idea what to expect.

Once I picked up my things I made my way over to Mandy's house early and texted her when I arrived. Mandy opened the door and greeted me inside casually like I expected her to do. I felt a wave of nostalgia hit me as I looked around the house, barely anything had changed besides a few new pictures and couch changes. We made our way to the guest room where I dropped off my things before continuing over to the living room to just hang on for the rest of the day. Around noon Mandy and I heard a car park right outside, she made her way over to the door already knowing who it was while it took me a second to realize.

"Oh my dear Ken how good to see you again!" Suddenly Mandy's mom, Brenda, came barging in loudly. I was immediately bear hugged to near death by her as she lovingly kept repeating how much she missed me. Mandy meanwhile was off giggling and taking the groceries that Brenda bought inside.

As a kid I could always remember Brenda being incredibly kind and really peppy; she was always cheering up the kids and other folks as well during meet ups or parties. She had this young liveliness to her that real life stood out to me, even then she still looked rather healthy. She kept chatting on and on about things and barely giving me time to respond with how excited she was too see me, it took Mandy reminding her about dinner to get her off me.

"Sorry about mom, you know how she can be." Mandy began explaining how Brenda had recently also gone through a bad break up, albeit one that lasted longer and ended further back than mine. She also told me that her mom had gone on full overdrive when it came to how she acted, she began acting younger a lot more and dressing as such to an almost painful to watch kind of way.

It was quite obvious Brenda was trying to look younger than she was, she wore much more loose and trending clothing than what you would expect a someone like her to wear. Although Brenda was trying to seem young, she was pulling it off quite well and didn't seem too out of place besides maybe a few accessories or earrings. It was weird for me to even think it but Brenda was quite attractive, something I didn't think about that much before. Her curved body immediately sprung to mind when I thought of it, but I just as easily ignored it as it didn't stick in my mind that much.

Later that day Mandy and I watched countless old movies we used to watch as kids so we could reminisce on memories from before. Somewhere along the way Brenda had also joined in to watch some with us since she had free time and all. Understandably a tad irked by her joining at first, Mandy slowly accepted her mother's joining. To my surprise Brenda was catching various jokes normally a business woman like herself would not get from the movies, or at least not someone that I thought was all work and no play. It wasn't anything too incredible but Brenda did seem to know quite a fair bit, and not act it all out like some people who would.

Hours flew by and we all had our fair share of laughs through the day. We ate dinner and finished watching various movies before it was bed time. Mandy had work the next day and had to sleep early, as for me I had some work to finish on my own that night. I began my work on my laptop after cleaning my share of the mess and such. Brenda was off in the other room doing the dishes which I could hear as I worked. Seeing as I had nothing else going on I was not distracted and was able to finish my work quickly, a few minutes before midnight even. I leaned back on the couch stretching my arms and legs while yawning. I closed my eyes for a bit feeling exhausted, suddenly woken up by the sound of the television turning on.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" I looked to my side and opened my slightly groggy eyes to sight of Brenda's big wavy hair up in my face. She apologized for waking me up, saying she didn't see me and wanted to see if something was on.

"Oh it's no big deal madam. I wasn't fully out yet." I was rather exhausted from the day but luckily I was still carrying some energy, not enough to not seem like I was tired though. Brenda smiled and nodded before sitting on the couch next to me to watch television.

While Brenda was flipping through the channels I made sure to save my work and turn off my computer, once done I looked over to Brenda and noticed she seemed rather off. A wide smile was on her face which was starting to creep me out for some reason, she was flipping through the channels too fast to be anything on television. As I was about to ignore it though Brenda quickly inched over and turned to me.

"So, I hear you had quite a rough time recently. It's not too much trouble if I ask right?" Brenda looked at me with a genuine look of curiosity yet concern.

"Well I don't want to go too much into it, but it was rough indeed," I carried on telling her details of how badly my previous relationship went and how awfully it ended. She reacted pretty much exactly how I expected, saddened and worried. I was still feeling somewhat down by then so repeating the story was pretty taxing on me.

The conversation carried on for quite a bit between Brenda and I, we talked about work and I was finally able to catch up on her life. We somewhat touched on her last relationship a bit but I steered away as best I could just in case. We had quite a few laughs talking about things, we ate some slight leftovers and carried on till well past midnight. Unexpectedly for me Brenda had brought up a topic I didn't see coming.

"Have you ever considered dating Mandy?" Brenda brought it up out of the blue, not even turning to look to me as she asked, instead taking a drink.

Somewhat befuddled by what she asked I half-assedly thought up of an answer, "not really actually. I just never thought to." I was surprised that she would ask something so bluntly to me, especially when it was her daughter. I was truthful when I said I didn't have feelings for her daughter, even if I did think she was a lovely woman. Brenda went on talking about how I would find the right girl one day and that I shouldn't worry about taking a look around more.

"And who knows, maybe all you need is a break." Brenda gently placed her drink on the table next to us before slowly turning and leaning to me. I couldn't help but look down at her plain view of her cleavage visible from my position. She wore a stretched out shirt that seemed like it belonged to Mandy. I could tell she was not wearing a bra as her mature and impressive pair hung near me.

I was flustered looking directly at Brenda's chest as she was looking directly at me. It only got worse as Brenda moved closer and closer to me, eventually our legs touching. Her bare knees intentionally rubbing against mine while her hand drifted over to my thigh, causing me to flinch slightly. Being so close to me allowed me to smell the odor of alcohol radiating from her breath. It was all clear as to why she was doing it which gave me some much interruption.

"Listen Brenda, you're clearly drunk. Maybe you should think things through before you continue." Speaking was pointless as she simply ignored me and turned off the television as I spoke.

"Please Ken, call me Bren." Brenda spoke slowly as she leaned in ever closer to me. Her lips went from inches away to then touching mine in a matter of seconds. Her plump lips gently rubbed up on mine, spreading out more and around quickly. She began sucking on my whole mouth in such a way that it left me wanting more whenever she would briefly stop to take a breath. Her breath was hot from the alcohol, making her lips feel somewhat smooth. When she fully stopped she leaned back at to look.

I was completely lost by Brenda's kiss, I sat there breathing for a bit as I looked at her smiling. Her smile changed slightly as she then pulled the front of her shirt to reveal her breasts which softly fell out. I was turned on to say the least, completely captivated by her spell. She was already playing around with my pants, removing the zipper and almost fully removing my underwear.

"You would like more right?" Brenda asked whispering to me. My head immediately nodded before she finished.

Brenda smiled and proceeded to pull away what was left of the fabric hiding my dick. I sprung out fully erect, much to the joy of Brenda which was clearly visible on her face. She chuckled for a bit before pushing me somewhat gently on to my back on the couch. She placed and arm near my head to hold herself up over me properly. I looked down to see her adjusting her shorts, enough so that she was comfortable. Once done she carefully lowered her body on to mine, her entrance rubbing against my hard cock.

"I hope you're ready, cause I've been dying for this." Brenda locked eyes with me, a determined look on her face.

A hand know firmly holding her up on my chest while her other held me tightly. She steadily positioned herself just right until my member was at her entrance. Carefully she slid down me, her pussy getting penetrated with each inch she moved. As my cock fully entered her, she let out a large sigh followed by a smirk of victory on her face,

Now fully inside Becca I had definitely lost any second thoughts on the matter. Barely waiting any time at all Brenda began moving. She was slow but gradually increased as she familiarized her self with me. In no time at all she was working my cock like it was nothing she wasn't already accustomed to, yet there was this feeling of something that she had been longing for. Her hands laying on my chest were gripping on to my chest roughly, her eyes closed in pure concentration, Brenda was using me.

As I layed on the couch feeling like some toy, I felt the need to act upon and move. Brenda was quite strong and was holding me down with the whole weight of her body, of course slamming down hard on me as well. It took the smile she kept making to make me do something about it. As Brenda made her way up during her hop I grabbed hold of her waist and pushed her forward. We fell on the couch but with me on top, Brenda now laying on her back as we stayed attached.

"Don't make too much noise, we wouldn't want to wake Mandy up would we?" Brenda said giggling to herself before immediately moving to stir me up. I held nothing back and looked on with a firm look as I took charge.

Having a proper grip on Brenda by her round hips, I was easily able to hold her down as I began rapidly plowing her. A hand of hers was covering her mouth to muffle her voice while the other held tightly around my neck. As I picked up speed she had trouble holding on and keeping her cool, letting some moans slip by her. Being so focused on working her over I failed to notice her pulling me in close to her, she reached out to bringe me close enough to her for her arms to wrap around me. Brenda's legs curled up around mine tightly and her breathing became heavier. She was coming close and I could tell. Gripping Brenda by the legs, I held on tightly so I could move faster, doing so to the point where she held me close enough for her scream to be muffled by my chest as she reached climax.

Brenda's moans got weaker as I slowed down. Reaching the limit myself I took the liberty of doing a few more strokes to finish it off. I grabbed hold of Brenda's thighs once again and pulled myself out just in time. Shots quickly fired out on top of Brenda a parts of the couch, mostly on her belly. I fell back on my back exhausted and completely out of energy. As I began to pass out I heard Brenda giggling to herself on the other side. I looked down to see her playing with the cum, standing up before I fully lost my energy.

The next morning I got woken up by Mandy yelling at me. She kept repeating something about breakfast before mentioning how her mom had made it, which fully woke me up. I looked around the couch to see that nothing seemed out of the ordinary, everything seemed completely untouched. I passed it off as a dream for the moment as I tried to keep myself awake on the way to the kitchen. Brenda was just finishing a plate for me as Mandy rushed to eat her's before work. I threw a joke over at Mandy about her food as she walked outside completely ignoring me in a rush.

I sat smiling while eating my breakfast. Brenda came over after closing the door and leaned in on me while I ate, "last night was fun wasn't it? I hope we get to have some more fun in the future." Brenda then walked away to the next room, leaving with a wink.

I sat on the kitchen counter with mouth wide open recalling the vents of the previous night. Everything suddenly began to rush into me now that I was no longer as tired as the previous night. I had just slept with my best friend's mother in her own house. The thought kept rolling in my mind till it settled down. It was time for me to then consider leaving the house and staying elsewhere instead. But as I thought about where to next, the option to just stay never left my mind.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE your story VERY MUCH. Very EROTIC & totally REALISTIC. EROTIC ASPECT of the story is UNDERSTATED on purpose.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missteaks

Yeah, there are some, but I too hope you'll keep writing because you've got quite a nice storyline going here. I hope you'll write more chapters for it.

If voting was available I'd give three stars; the same story without the errors would get four, from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Why are people so offended by reading other people's stories, entitled silly people.

Keep writing and ignore the people who lack comprehension.

IrinaLobosIrinaLobosalmost 7 years agoAuthor
OH SNAP!

Look at that, it's the magical girl Becca who shows up for a split second when you stick your dick inside a girl.

Or in other words "accidentally uploading the draft that can be uploaded cause it uses 'television' but says Becca and has more typos" ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
overly friendly mom

Becca who?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
My Son's Bully My son's bully fucks me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories