Overnight at the Clinic Ch. 01

Story Info
Electrical call out and get a blow job from a mature nurse.
968 words
4.19
21.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Another short story so please no comments about that, also only comment on eddittiting if you are offering.

***

Was I dreaming or was my phone really ringing? My eyes pretended to open and look at the clock, without glasses I struggled but it looked like it was about half past two or ten past five, I stumbled out of bed to find the phone in my trousers pocket.

Not sure if it was Tom or Toni.

"Hello."

"Oh Terry sorry to ring at this silly time but I'm out on a call out and I'm stuffed mate, it looks like a borrowed neutral or something but it's only just happened."

"Can it wait till morning?"

"No. I can't get any power on at all."

"Got to be worth at least a blow job."

"Reckon you could be lucky."

"Where?"

"Clarence house."

"Oh shit, I'm on my way."

I started dressing.

"What's the matter darling?"

"Go back to sleep, Clarence house problems."

"OK. Take care."

Clarence house is a kind of a clinic with some beds so a bit like a small private hospital for children; it's only about twenty rooms so it's quite small.

Tom is twenty-two fairly young for an electrician, his practical work is fantastic and can wire a big fusebox neater than I can but he hasn't done too much faulting work and can get unstuck on the unusual. A job like this was potentially too much for him and, although I say it myself, being nine years older I'm pretty good at finding some of the tricky problems.

I stopped the van right outside the front door, grabbed a toolbag and rang the bell. The door was opened by a middle aged woman of about fifty, looking quite stern, almost scary in the heavy shadows of the lantern light she was carrying.

"Hello. Terry, come to help Tom."

"Come with me."

We walked to a room which I guessed is a day room or something with several sofas and comfy chairs.

"Sit down."

"Where's Tom?"

"Sit!"

I did as I was told.

The woman sat beside me and promptly started undoing my trousers.

"Sorry, what are you doing?"

"Your blow job, I was there when you were on the phone."

"But... but it was a... erm..."

"Joke? Well you asked and it is three in the morning."

While talking it had gone unnoticed that I'd been debagged and suddenly this short henna coloured head of hair was in my lap and my cock had disappeared into the oral cavity.

God she was god at this, almost brought me off twice and stopped me by giving a ruddy great squeeze to the cockhead. Third time lucky and I shot my load but she was so good there was not a trace of it anywhere.

I felt a little light headed, "Wow, I wish all my callouts were like this."

"Mmm I must say I enjoyed that too."

I was so flummoxed I had no follow up and just continued with: "Where's Tom?"

"Put those back on, I'll put the kettle on."

She returned within a few seconds. "Ready? Follow me."

I was shown to the basement, "Tea or coffee?"

"Oh, black coffee please."

She climbed the stairs.

"Tom, where are you at?"

We got to work and found the problem, it turned out to be rodent damage and we had to replace a fair bit of cable. We managed to get two circuits partially working and completely isolate three other circuits so the rest of the power could go back on. Tom left in a hurry and left me to report to the lady, I promised to return later to do the repairs.

"Thanks for coming in, fancy one for the road?"

"Oh no thanks, I'm driving and tired."

"Not a drink." She copped a handful of cock and balls, "One of these."

Again the clothes disappeared in a flash and I was pushed into a chair, she knelt between my legs and set about sucking and rubbing my cock, and again there was no evidence of spillage when I shot my load.

"Was it worth coming out?"

"Yeah fantastic, do all of your visitors get this treatment?"

"No one else has asked."

I dressed and left, it was just about three hours by the time I got home and showered. My wife snuggled up to me when I got back into a nice warm comfy bed at half past five.

Four hours later my clock woke me, a quick breakfast of tea and toast and within half an hour I was out of the house by 10am. Tom and I arrived at the same time. It was nearly 6pm by the time we had completed the works and the lady from the previous night had come back on duty, all of a sudden she produced a list of other jobs that needed doing. This included things like broken switches and sockets, faulty lights and so on, these were in a, let's call it a log book.

A quick run round and I'd amassed a list of things I needed to buy, fortunately there is a Screwfix only a few hundred yards away and I managed to buy all I needed just before they closed at 7pm. I estimated I would be finished in three hours so my lady of the night promised supper for 10pm.

The supper consisted of omelette and chips with a side salad and naked tits across the table followed by another blow job.

"I work thirteen hour nights, four on five off and you can always come round after ten when everyone else is in bed."

I left there wondering what the hell had just been happening and on a promise of sorts for ongoing blow jobs.

Very weird.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers