OverNight Train

Story Info
Man needs help with a little medical problem.
2.2k words
4.22
53.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,491 Followers

What do you do when you have an important business meeting in another state? It's really quite simple, you book a plane ticket and off you go. Of course, if there's a sudden snow storm that closes the airport you might have a bit of a problem.

My secretary had no problem coming up with a solution. She booked me on the overnight train. It's just a twelve hour journey, she pointed out, and you can sleep most of it.

I could, I decided, sleep a damn sight easier if she'd managed to book me into a sleeper carriage. I was stuck in a cabin for six, but there were only four people in the cabin. That was good, there was plenty of room. The down side was that the other three people were a young woman in her early twenties and two small children.

I managed to ignore them until we had left the city and were rolling through the countryside. I was sitting next to one window. The two kids were sitting opposite me next to the other window and fighting over it. You know the sort of thing. Deliberately getting in each other's way and accusing the other of offending.

If I snarled at the kids they might shut up but might also start crying. Plus the mother would be upset. I took the easy way out. I moved up a bit and pointed to the little boy.

"You, move over to this seat and use this window. You'll find it's a much nicer window than the one your sister has."

Their mother promptly protested that I shouldn't have to give up my seat just so her little darling could look out the window. I pointed out that there was plenty of room on the seat and I was working, not looking out the window.

The kids calmed down, each with their own window, chatting to each other and pointing out all the things they could see. There was a certain amount of shuffling between seats so they could determine if one window was better than the other but that was done quite amicably.

Time passed. The kids had some snacks and it was plain that they were going to nod off very soon. The little boy faded out first, leaning up against his mother and zonking out. The little girl at that stage was sitting next to my window and a short time later she slumped over, head on my lap and joined her brother.

The kid's mother promptly got upset. It wasn't fair to me to have the little girl leaning against me while she slept.

"Listen, woman," I told her, "just leave her where she is until she's properly asleep. If you try to move her now she'll wake up and be all grizzly and probably wake up the boy and you'll have two whiners on your hand. Give her fifteen minutes to really settle down and then you can put them both on that seat."

She looked a little dubious but what I'd said made sense. All she had to do was wait a while, letting the kids really settle down. Accordingly she went with the plan, sitting back and waiting. Eventually she eased out from under the little boy, arranging him on the seat. Then she flashed me a quick smile and moved the little girl next to him. I shifted over next to the window, leaving her room to sit.

I slumped against the window and tried to catch some sleep, dreaming about sending my secretary to Nome, Alaska, preferably by dog-sled in a blizzard. I did start to doze off but woke when someone leaned on me.

The mother was dosing and using me as a pillow. She wasn't a kid who'd get all whiney if I pushed her off but I nobly refrained. When all was said and done, she was a pretty young woman, and who could object to a pretty young thing snuggling up against you.

I did adjust her position slightly so that her head was resting on my thigh. Before I faded out again I noticed that she'd wriggled about and lifted her legs up onto the seat and she was now lying stretched out with a comfortable pillow.

I dosed again and I woke up with a bit of a start. My pretty young friend had rolled over in her sleep and her hand was in front of her face. Please remember that her head was resting on my thigh, facing me. Now place her hand between her head and my body, and guess what it happened to be resting on? Resting, hell. Her hand had closed over her prize and was holding it quite firmly.

This was not a good thing where I was concerned. Well, it was, but maybe slightly inappropriate for our current relationship. I took her shoulder and gently shook her, trying to ease her awake. I succeeded, although the results weren't quite what I expected.

She stirred, then her hand tightened slightly. She went quite still and I heard her give a sleepy giggle. Then her hand started moving up and down on my cock, encouraging what was already a raging erection. I shook her again and she opened her eyes, looking up at me, a sleepy smile on her face.

I saw the moment when she realised where she was. The smile drained off her face and an embarrassed flush took its place.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," she gasped. "I didn't mean to lean on you."

I didn't say anything, letting the rest of the situation filter through her sleepy mind.

"Oh, fuck," she said in a shocked voice, snatching her hand away from where it had been doing such interesting things, and jumping to her feet. "Oh my god. What did you think you were doing?"

"Just sitting here being assaulted, ma'am," I said. "I thought I'd better wake you before you unzipped me."

"Oh my god," she gasped. "This is so embarrassing. I don't know what came over me."

"You were asleep," I pointed out. "You were probably dreaming."

"But, but, oh god, this is terrible."

"No harm done," I pointed out.

"Oh my god," she said again, this time while looking at my crotch. "It's all swollen. My husband says it's painful to leave it all swollen like that. I'm so sorry."

I've never considered an erection to be painful. An unused one could be frustrating, but not painful.

"Not really your fault," I said bravely. "You were asleep and didn't know what you were doing."

"But I feel terrible. You were so kind about the children when I know they must have been a bit annoying, and now this. I need to make this right."

And just how do you propose to do that lady? Give me a blowjob?

She must have seen the disbelief on my face because she flushed again and started yammering.

"What I mean, that is, it's my fault, if I hadn't, ah perhaps I could," she mumbled, making a movement of her hand, her fingertips curled to touch her thumb.

She was offering to finish me off by hand.

"It's kind of you to offer," I said, still being brave and manly, "but unfortunately I don't respond too well to that sort of thing."

I signed theatrically and continued.

"Ah, I probably shouldn't suggest this but if you unzip me you might see the size of my problem."

Now my cock, when erect, might not have been the largest one around, but it was by no means the smallest. Once standing up for its rights I have a decent piece of man-meat ready to be serviced.

I didn't seriously expect her to unzip me but maybe I just don't understand how the female mind works. Maybe she thought that if she was going to finish me by hand she'd have to whip it out anyway, so why not do it and get it over with?

As calm as you please she unzipped me, hauling the goodies out into the light.

"Oh my goodness," she said, sounding nervous. "That's terrible. If it gets any bigger it will probably burst. You need that taken care of."

"I assume your husband warned you that these things could burst if not attended to," I asked, curious.

"Oh, yes," she said, nodding emphatically. "He's explained how dangerous it is to just leave it like that. Are you sure I can't, ah." She made her little hand gesture again.

"Not once it's reached this stage. It really needs to be properly treated." I rose to my feet. "Um, I'm sorry to have to impose on you but do you think you could lean forward and put your hands on the seat?"

Hesitantly she did so, looking at me slightly puzzled. Her eyes went wide when I lifted her dress up and lowered her panties.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "You can't do that."

I started rubbing her mound, working on a little foreplay.

"To properly treat it, it needs to be surrounded by something warm and wet and then massaged. It won't take long. It'll probably be enough to slip the tip in and see how it goes."

"But, but, I can't have sex with you. I'm a married woman."

And giving me a hand job isn't having sex?

"You're not having sex with me," I said indignantly. "It's more a case of a medical emergency. You're just treating me."

"But why are you, ah, touching me?" she asked. "Down there," she added to make sure I knew to what she was referring.

"I'm just encouraging you to become a little moist," I said earnestly. "Just to facilitate a quick slip in and out and see if that resolves the issue. Don't worry. You probably won't feel a thing."

Then she was giving a gasp as my cock pressed against her passage and started down. I moved slowly but surely, continuing until I was nicely sheathed inside her. She was making some strange noises, apparently not sure what to do, and I'm quite sure she was feeling something. True to my word I pulled all the way out, disengaging.

"Ah, is that it?" she asked and I could swear she sounded a little disappointed.

"No," I said with a sigh. "I'm still swollen. Perhaps if I tried again and just left it in you for a moment?"

My erection sought its target and pressed lightly against her. I gave her a chance to speak but she seemed to be frozen, waiting. I started another smooth entry, sliding fully into place.

"It's still awfully big," she muttered, breathing heavily.

"I know. I think I'll have to massage it a little."

I started moving, slipping partly out and then returning. Her passage was wet and tight and provided the most amazing friction against my own heated flesh. She stood there unmoving for a few strokes and then she was moving with me.

I moved faster and she stayed with me, pushing her bottom firmly against me as I drove in, letting me slide deep into her. It wasn't long and I was giving her my cock hard and fast. She was making funny little sounds and pushing back eagerly, wanting more, and I was just as eager to give her more.

The harder I took her the greater her response. She was, I noticed, trying to stay silent while I took her, probably not wanting to wake the children. This didn't seem to have any effect on the level of excitement she was showing. She was being soundly fucked and was accepting it as her due.

I kept going for as long as I could. Possibly a little longer than she wanted, as she was noticeably squirming under me towards the end. Then I was letting rip and she was climaxing, her hand jammed against her mouth to muffle any screams.

I disengaged and straightened my clothes and took my seat again. She did the same, looking lightly amazed.

"Ah, that was very strange," she muttered. "Very strange indeed."

"But extremely effective," I told her. "Healthiest thing I've done for a while."

She blushed a little and looked elsewhere and I changed the subject. We discussed bringing up children, although I currently didn't have any. I mentioned that computers and the internet were a good source of learning. You just had to ask the right questions.

She seemed amazingly ignorant about some things. I got the impression she'd been raised by old fashioned parents who had passed her to a husband who was determined to keep her ignorant about some things. Eventually we settled down to try to catch some sleep, with her being careful to sit next to her children. Apparently she didn't want to cause me any more medical problems.

I did give her a tip about how to look into male problems, directing her to a web site than explained male and female sexuality. Maybe she'd learn something new. Maybe she didn't want to.

I couldn't help wondering if she'd tell her husband about the unfortunate traveller who got a swelling in his male parts and how she was able to help.

Ashson
Ashson
8,491 Followers