Overpowered at the Office Ch. 09

Story Info
They finally get to it.
3.3k words
4.53
102.4k
86

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,869 Followers

Again Simon savoured the taste of Sandra, enjoyed her touch as her hands slid down to grip his head urgently. Cupping her ass cheeks with both hands he tilted his head upwards, gently circling and sucking on her sensitive nub, mouth widely smiling against her as she instinctively bucked into his face.

"Oh," Sandra sighed, her terrors completely forgotten.

Glancing down, heat flashed throughout her body at the erotic sight of Simon's naked shoulders between her spread legs, sensually following the movements of his head as he ate her out. In her passion she hadn't noticed she'd laid hands on him, pressing him into her. She watched him through her lashes, noting the thin sheen of sweat coating his body, his skin glowing bronze in the dim lamplight. Her head dropped back and her body writhed in excitement as he inserted a finger, whilst running his tongue over her outside lips.

"Are you ready?" Simon asked hoarsely, having no idea what the fuck he'd do if she insulted him again.

"Yes..." Sandra uttered uncertainly, consumed with both fear and desire.

After a last lingering lick, Simon's mouth left her pussy and passionately kissed up her body, over her abdomen, stomach and breasts. Supporting his torso with both arms, he leaned back to watch her face as he entered her.

"Tell me you want me," he whispered, nudging around her pussy with his cock.

"I want you, Simon," she immediately complied, not entirely sure what she wanted.

Satisfied, Simon didn't press her further on the point, and gently pushed in an inch, drawing in a sharp breath as he watched her gorgeous tawny eyes close, and her perfect breasts rapidly rise and fall in response. Carefully keeping his eyes on her face, he slid in a second inch.

Sandra wrapped her legs around him, urging him deeper, and he fought to get a hold on himself. With her legs around his waist, Simon ignored the throbbing pain in his side and eased up onto his hands and knees. Supporting himself on one arm, he circled her waist with the other and lifted her from the bed. On one hand and both knees, he lightly pumped into her a couple of times, feeling her body writhe in his hold, suspended completely off the bed. With a sexy half-smile he straightened, pulling her up with him. Still inside her, he leaned back further and further, until he hit the mattress and she was on top.

Simon's hands gripped Sandra's small waist, sliding upwards to capture her breasts as she straddled him. Curling forward, he reached up to pull the white singlet from around her neck over her head, throwing it across the room. Laying back, he was hypnotised by the sight her, naked on top of him just like he'd imagined. Simon absently licked his lips as he considered how incredibly sexy she'd look in all the different colours, textures and styles of lingerie he was going to buy her.

Sandra's legs slowly began to give out, sliding her further down over Simon's cock. Like a blind man searching for insight, his hands roamed all over her upper body, squeezing her breasts, brushing her nipples, reaching up to cup her lovely face. He ran his fingers over her full, parted mouth, dipping inside, and his body jolted beneath her as she sucked on his thumb. His large physique looked magnificent, straining and flexing in sexual tension as they moved together.

Simon lifted his head and his dark eyes shone as he watched his cock partially disappear into her. Hypnotised by the sight, he reached forward to play with her pussy, and her torso stiffened above him as he stimulated her core. Still playing with her, his other hand slid from her mouth, over her waist, to firmly grip a rounded buttock. His hand squeezed her ass rhythmically with her movements, urging her to take him deeper on the downstroke.

Even in her excitement, Sandra began to sweat nervously, struggling to prevent herself from going all the way down. Searching for reprieve she leaned forward, tiredly resting both hands on his hard, smooth chest.

"Simon," she panted, looking down at him nervously, "I need to ask you something."

Interested, Simon helpfully moved both his hands to her waist, holding held her steady above him and taking the strain off her legs.

"Yes?" he asked curiously, and watched in amusement as she dropped her head to look down at his cock, half inside her, before exhaustedly meeting his eyes.

"What- I mean, how big are you?" she asked, exasperated.

Simon's head rested back into the mattress as he laughed weakly. "What's your guess?"

"Please," she pleaded, hovering over him restlessly, "just tell me."

"Am I hurting you?" Simon frowned up at her.

"No-oo..." she faltered, and her pussy twitched around him, "I just...I don't think I can take all of you."

"You can," he reassured her, nodding. "You're just not used to me, yet. You have the most amazing body, Sandra. You were made for sex."

"Well?" she persisted.

"Ok," he chuckled gently, closing his eyes in bliss and taking a deep, unsteady breath as he enjoyed the sensation of being inside her. "Eight and a half."

Sandra shook her head in disbelief. "I was sure you were ten plus."

"I'm flattered," Simon smiled wickedly, opening his eyes. With one supportive hand still massaging her hip, he traced the other up her body to idly fondle her left breast.

"It's not a compliment," she glared down in response, annoyed by his humour and leisurely groping.

"You need to relax more," Simon advised her, tweaking a nipple. "You need to stop tensing. Not that it doesn't feel amazing when you tense up," he added.

"I can't help tensing, I'm exhausted," Sandra complained, feeling her arms begin to ache as she held herself up over him. Suddenly, 'on top' didn't seem like such a great position when she didn't know how much was going up inside her.

"We can switch?" he offered. "Don't worry, I've been with a lot of women, Sandra. I know I'm not too big. It's just you're not used to sex. You'll get used to it, trust me."

"Whatever," she mumbled, not wanting to think beyond the moment.

Slowly he moved his hand from her breast, lifted her waist up, and she felt his thick cock slide out of her. Rolling her over, he followed her movement and rolled on top.

"Just take deep breaths," he said gently, brushing the hair from her eyes. "I want you to tell me 'yes' as I go in, and if it hurts, say 'no', and I promise I'll listen, ok?"

"Alright," Sandra agreed reluctantly, as though accepting an impossible assignment.

Reaching down, Simon skilfully played with her pussy, fingering, massaging, stroking, until he felt her heat up to his touch. Continuing to fondle her, he bent and placed feverish kisses all over her mouth, cheeks, neck and breasts, until she was panting and breathless. More than anything, he wanted to fuck her senseless, but had to console himself that he could do that later.

Kissing her neck, he moved his hand from her pussy and hooked it under one leg, drawing it up as he leaned in. Then he caught her other leg, pushing her knees toward her chest, stretching her open. His body moved closer, edging forward into the mattress until again his chest was in her face.

"Ohhh," Sandra moaned against him as his cock nudged inside, withdrew slightly, then pushed in deeper.

"Sandra?" Simon paused questioningly.

Sandra's eyes opened as she remembered her instructions.

"Ok, yes," she breathed, "yes..."

"Oh, fuck," Simon groaned, squeezing in a third inch. He was determined to listen to her, at the same time her feedback caused an incredible desire to course through his veins. Could he last?

"Yes," Sandra chanted, shutting her eyes as he first pumped four, then five, six, seven inches into her, increasing his pace. "Yes, Simon...God, yes!"

"Wait! No!" Sandra's eyes shot open in panic, and she dug her nails into his hips, halting him.

Simon clamped his eyes shut as his face tightened with unbearable restraint. Releasing one of her legs, he reached down and gently rubbed her wet pussy, careful not to press forward further.

"Tell me," he ground out, eyes still closed in the agony of his frustration, wondering who really had the upper hand, whether she tortured him on purpose. "Just- just...tell me....when."

Simon felt her nod in understanding, and for another thirty seconds he patiently played with her, until he felt some of the tension leave her body as she was again taken over by arousal.

"Ok..." she confirmed unsteadily, "yes...yes..."

'Thank fuck,' he thought, and on a long shaky breath he re-hooked her leg under his arm and slowly slid inside her completely, praying she didn't stop him again. At first he felt her legs tense, and then ease up as she made a conscious effort to relax. He waited a moment, giving her time to adjust, before beginning to move again.

"Oh, oh, oh, God," Sandra panted, as she was filled more than she'd ever been in her life. Now her crippling fears about his size had been put to rest, in her relief she began to enjoy herself.

"Yes!" Simon groaned, feeling her writhe against him as her hips moved upwards to meet his. He arched back and leaned to the side, playfully trying to lick and suck on her toes as her feet danced past his face with each thrust. It was an unusually exuberant moment for him - he felt like a young boy trying to catch a scrumptious lollipop, bouncing just out of reach. Soon enough, he shut his eyes and shifted his full attention back to sex.

Simon wanted to look down at her, milk the moment, to make her admit her feelings, but he didn't trust himself. He couldn't believe it was finally happening - after the most excruciating wait of his life, after thinking about her all these months, after wondering where the night would take them, he was at last properly fucking her, and she was loving it. Sandra's tight pussy was gushing juices like a river.

Simon had bedded enough women to recognise the distinct difference in his feelings, this wasn't just the thrill of the chase and the victory of success. Eyes closed in ecstasy, he temporarily released one of her legs and reached down between them to stroke her, then brought his hand up to his face to lick his fingers as he continued to pump in and out. The springs under the sofa-bed creaked as he increased his pace.

As Sandra felt parts of her that she didn't think existed become deliciously awakened by his cock, she felt her body begin to rock toward a mind-shattering orgasm. Opening his eyes to look down at her, Simon recognised it too - the way she trembled beneath him, her head tipping back, mouth wide open, her hands desperately clutching his hips as he thrust into her. He arched, leaning back to get a better view of her face as he pounded her.

"Oh, oh, Simon, oh," she moaned.

Simon, hearing her purr his name, watching her gorgeous face betray her impending release, bit his lower lip as his balls began to ache. All he needed was for her to open her eyes.

"Oh, oh, no, stop, stop!" Sandra begged, eyes closed, right on the edge. Despite her words, her hands desperately pulled his hips toward her as her legs flexed around him in rapture. Perfectly aware that she wasn't saying 'no' from pain, Simon's face broke into a huge grin, slightly twisted in his exertion and excitement. He watched her knowingly, feeling her slick walls tighten around his cock and begin to pulsate.

"Now," Simon panted, his eyes fixed on her face. "Now, Sandra, come for me, now..." he temporarily squeezed his eyes shut and the mattress beneath them quivered as he fucked her to a climax.

"Oh, OH!" Sandra cried out, arching against him. Her eyes opened wide in astonishment and locked with Simon's dark gaze.

As Simon saw the expression of lust and despair on Sandra's face as she came on his cock, depraved moments of the night flashed through his mind, sending searing, electric heat through his whole body. Their first kiss, her cute mouth around his cock, her soft breast in his hand, sliding a finger into her tightness as she fought her restraints...

"Fuck, oh, Sandra, FUCK!" Unable to hold back anymore, he curled his torso and his mouth urgently merged with hers as he continued to pump her, drawing out her orgasm. Then, as he felt her body slacken in a flood of pleasure, in one hard thrust he completely buried himself and came, keeping himself inside her, emptying out while she pulled her mouth back and gaped up at him in dismay.

As Sandra began to cry, sensitive from the after-effects of intense sex, Simon straightened his torso over her, feeling his heart might explode. He brushed his lips across the top of her head, loving the feeling of being joined together. Eyes closed, he slowly pumped in and out of her tightness, feeling her tears spread across his chest, feeling incredibly used up from an amazing release after the painful ordeal of exercising such lengthy, disciplined restraint.

"You promised, you bastard," she sobbed, trying to push him off her. "You promised you wouldn't."

Still catching his breath, Simon looked down at her in some surprise. "No, I never did. Maybe I led you to believe it," he admitted, "but nothing you said or did would have changed my mind, and I didn't want to upset you at the time by mentioning it." Simon's eyes glazed over dreamily as he pictured her pregnant, the curved swell of her stomach as his child grew inside her, nursing a beautiful new baby to her perfect breasts.

Snapping back to the present he smirked down at her almost sympathetically, watching her eyes blaze at him through her tears, as her pink lips formed an adorable pout. "Even if I had promised, you know you can't trust anything a man tells you when he's preoccupied with sex."

"Get off me!" she cried, hating his humour. She strained against his large frame, pummelling his arms with her fists.

"We had a deal," he told her firmly, pressing his hips into hers, literally pinning her down. "Look at me," he demanded, flexing his still-hard cock inside her, smiling as her sensitive pussy clenched around him in response.

As their eyes met he slowly released her, and as soon as he pulled out and backed off, Sandra quickly rolled onto her side and curled into a ball. Simon heard her make a small infuriated noise, like an angry kitten.

After all the fighting, all the fear, her unwilling body sensually teased and overtaken with sexual gratification, Sandra couldn't remember ever feeling so emotionally and physically drained. Opening her eyes she saw the orange clock glowing 3.45am.

"Can I get you something?" Simon asked, and the mattress shifted as he hovered over her.

'Your head on a stick,' she thought, but answered numbly, "water."

The bed lightened as he immediately went to do her bidding. Then she felt the bed dip as he climbed back onto it, edging close until he was spooning her. Gently he scooped an arm around her shoulders and half-lifted her, raising a glass to her lips. Without argument she drank it all, and he lowered her again onto her side. She felt him turn away from her as he put the glass down beside the bed, then felt his naked chest press comfortingly close to her back.

"Three weeks, Sandra," he kissed her temple and breathed in the scent of her hair. "You owe me three weeks."

Sandra could barely keep her eyes open. "Hmmm," she said vaguely. Her mind was swimming with confusion, the tiredness making her head ache as she tried to think.

Only half-listening, Sandra felt his arm circle around her waist and pull her snugly against him as his deep voice gently drifted about her head, telling her he had never felt this way, that he wanted commitment, how happy they'd be together. Her brow slightly furrowed in sleepy bemusement as she heard him say he wouldn't share her with anyone, that he'll protect her, keep her safe from someone called Steven.

Even in semi-consciousness, Sandra knew she had a decision to make, and none of the available options seemed to present her with a positive outcome. Her ability for rational thought was severely affected by the mind-blowing orgasm she'd just experienced, her body was humming with pleasure and she felt ridiculously weak, like putty. She couldn't even sit up to drink water. Closer and closer to blacking out, her thoughts restlessly swirled around her head in a rapid current. Not spending more than a second on each notion, they flew across her mind like salmon swimming upstream.

The tigress in her wanted to teach him a lesson, hurt him, show him the price of his actions. If she went along with him and gained his trust, got her hands on a weapon, perhaps she could do damage that no amount of medical prowess could repair. But it was disheartening, how easily he'd recovered from a surprise attack at his most vulnerable moment. It would be an 'all or nothing' situation, she'd have to do it properly this time. It would be easier to poison him. Could she do it? Was she a murderer?

What if she endured the three weeks? Part of her scornfully mocked this line of thought, disgusted that she'd be naive enough to think for a second that he'd leave her alone when the time was up. An advocate for women's rights and equality, here she was contemplating submission to Simon after everything he'd forced upon her. What if she was pregnant? If she agreed to go out with him, she might have enough freedom to sneak off and buy the 'morning after' pill. Perhaps she could contrive to bore him in the meantime. Whatever hold he had on her, Simon couldn't watch her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sandra knew girls who hated their partners, in relationships devoid of sexual pleasure and intimacy, and they still stuck around, not necessarily leading miserable lives. Unable to deny she'd enjoy intense chemistry with Simon, already she would be doing better than some of her friends. After shaking her head at those girls pityingly, was this arrangement now ironically her fate?

Simon was overbearing, but he seemed to care about her, worship her even, and he didn't take satisfaction from physically hurting her. He did hit her, but only after she'd tried to kill him. In truth, she was lucky that he hadn't snapped her neck in a rage. Obviously Simon could be gentle, considerate, sexy and romantic. He'd also demonstrated tendencies to dominate, threaten, and cross boundaries.

Once she had slept and recovered some of her energy, she'd figure out what to do. With each option came too many pros and cons to consider. The survival instinct and adrenaline that had channeled through her veins over the last several hours was finally wearing off, and the overwhelming release from her built-up orgasm left her limp with sexual satisfaction, completely spent. Now she was being tenderly held by the man responsible for it, which was definitely not how she'd anticipated ending her night of horrors. For most of the evening, she was certain she'd end up broken and bleeding, if not dead. Her eyelids grew heavier as she began to doze off, her clashing thoughts butting against each other.

Resolving to face her problems in the new day, half-dead with exhaustion, Sandra drifted into a deep sleep with Simon curled around her, murmuring sweet nothings into her ear.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,869 Followers