Overseer of the Harem Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
458 Followers

The whip man moved slowly. Dunera pulled away from the spikes,and clutched Keesha close to her. Then the whip whistled. Keesha tried to control herself and receive the blow, but as it struck her naked ass she could not help but surge forward, forcing Dunera's ass against the spikes. Again each cried out.

The whip man waited between blows. Tears streamed down Dunera's face as she cried, "Avoid the whip! Let me take the pain!' But Keesha pulled Dunera as close as she could, trying to get her off the points. Again the whip swung, striking Keesha hard on her ass. She stood it bravely and refused to flinch forward and push her lover onto the spikes. Dunera cried out as she felt what Keesha had done.

Again the whip whistled. This time Dunera pulled her lover to her, falling back on the spikes as the whip struck Keesha's back, but more lightly. But Dunera could not control her scream as she felt the points pierce her back and ass.

Again and again the whip struck Keesha. When she tried to protect her lover, it bit deeply and left deep welts. When Dunera tried to lessen Keesha's blows, she impaled herself cruelly. Both girls cried out in their agony but still the whip swung until twenty strokes had fallen.

At last, Mahmed cried, "Enough. They know what suffering they can bring each other. I doubt they will try to find pleasure that way again." The trembling girls were cut down and led from the room, clutching each others hands as they left. Bagoas wondered if Mahmed truly thought that these two girls would not try to comfort each other. He reflected that even now, with an assistant left in charge of his harem, Saiesha, Maria and Brigette probably had the carved camel bone which represented an erect male member buried in their various holes, pleasuring each other and learning thereby how to pleasure a man even more. He thought that his method of handling female lovers was better than Mahmed's. He said no word to the Second Overseer, however.

Still dispassionate, Mahmed turned away from the agony in this chamber. "It seems that the girls have little to do except argue among themselves, Bagoas. It has been becoming too much lately, and I plan to administer a lesson I hope will lessen it. Come with me into the center of the harem." Bagoas followed Mahmed, with a shaking and white faced Hamid trailing behind silently. They found themselves in a large chamber. Around the walls, many girls reclined, most dressed in soft robes but a few showing bare boobs or even fully nude. Bagoas saw that, befitting the Sultan's Harem, all of them were very beautiful.

Seeing the powerful Second Overseer enter, they all sprang to their feet and bowed before him. He looked around the room at the beauty displayed before him. Bagoas knew that, as with himself and Hamid, Mahmed the eunuch felt no male interest in the beauty, the slender waists, the full hips, the round asses, the swelling boobs, the gaping pussy slits that he saw. They were only his professional charges.

In a commanding voice, Mahmed addressed the harem girls, slaves, concubines, wives, daughters, all alike. "I am upset at the dissension and argument that goes on in this place. You are like a bunch of barnyard pigs, fighting for the deepest mudhole. I want you all to be warned that it must stop. Therefore we will have a demonstration."

The girls looked at each other in wonderment. Hamid saw fear on some girls faces and he surmised that they were the slaves, and thought the punishment would be visited on some of them. Other girls and women looked haughty, and Hamid thought that these must be the concubines, wives, and daughters of the Sultan who knew they were safe.

Mahmed looked around the room impassively. Then he stepped toward one of the haughty girls. She was a real beauty, dark of skin, black of hair and eyes, with small tits whose nipples poked the soft fabric of her white robe. Hamid guessed she was about nineteen or twenty. The fineness of her robe marked her out from the slave girls.

Mahmed bowed before her. "My lady Fatima, it is said that another of his majesty's daughters has displeased you. Will you tell me who it was?"

Fatima looked down her nose at the Second Overseer. "Mahmed, that cow Ameera has taken the best place on the cushions, just because she is older than me. I am insulted because her mother is only a concubine. I insist that she yield the best position to me as I am due!"

"Ah," said Mahmed. "I understand your grievance. Let the girl who causes this trouble in the harem step here." At this, Ameera moved forward. She was as haughty as Fatima, and dressed in the same rich robe. She was chunkier than the younger girl, with larger boobs under the soft fabric. She bowed to Mahmed. "Ameera," he continued, "this youngster has a quarrel with you. Will you yield the place she wants?"

Ameera spat on the floor. "Never, Overseer. It is not hers to demand!"

"Very well," Mahmed nodded. Ameera smiled a smile of victory. But then the Overseer continued, "You know that I would not whip either of the Sultan's daughters. You must work it out for yourselves." Looking at both girls, he said calmly, "Remove your robes."

The girls stared at him in disbelief. "Do as I say," he continued. "The girl who does not obey will yield the favored place to the other."

Each girl stared in hatred at the other. Then Fatima, in a single gesture, loosened the clasp of her robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in splendid nakedness. Tall, thin, with small round boobs whose nipples were standing up in the cool air, a flat stomach and a pink pubis with no trace of hair lying above pale tight pussy lips, she was a true Arab beauty, befitting a Sultan's daughter. Her haughty look was still on her face and she stared at Ameera.

The larger girl sneered, and threw off her gown too. She was of the voluptuous build prized by the Moors, large round boobs hanging down slightly with round areolae circling a pointed nipple. Her belly was rounded as befitted a belly dancer, and lapped slightly down over her clean pubic mound. Between her legs could be seen the slightly enlarged lips of a magnificent cunt. Nude, she glared at her half sister.

Mahmed gestured to an attendant. "Extend your left arms," he said to the angry girls. In bewilderment they obeyed. Fatima gasped slightly as the attendants brought a piece of rope as long as a man's arm and tied one end to each left wrist. Now the girls were joined together, with about three arms lengths between them. Each of them looked at the rope. Then suddenly Ameera gave it a hard jerk, making Fatima stumble toward her. Fatima gasped again and struggled to keep her feet. Ameera gave a harsh laugh.

Mahmed chuckled. "You understand how the rope joins you, I see. Now each of you receives a gift." A eunuch came forward, and the girls, as well as Bagoas and Hamid, peered to see what they carried. Each girl was quickly given her prize -- an evil looking coiled whip. As they stared in amazement, Mahmed said, "You now have the instruments to execute your hatred for each other. Unless one of you wishes to yield now?" Each girl glared at the other. Neither was willing to quit.

"Very well," said Mahmed. "I shall touch neither of you. The one who quits first loses her place." Then he stood there, simply looking at them, bound together and equipped with vicious whips. The girls exchanged looks of pure hatred.

Then suddenly Ameera jerked at the rope, pulling Fatima forward off balance. Her whip slashed out against Fatima's naked ass, and Fatima cried out in pain. A nasty red weal marked the spot the whip had struck. Fatima swung her own whip and struck Ameera's large boobs, also leaving a nasty mark. Each girl stepped back a pace but glared at the other. Fatima stepped forward to slash her whip at the large girl's thighs. Ameera swung around so her whip caught the smaller girl on the back. They continued trading blows in this manner, red welts growing on their bodies but only hatred marking their faces.

Soon Fatima's small tits were criss crossed with the blows her half sister aimed at them, and Ameera's broad ass was red and marked by the other girl's whip. They were pulling the rope between them towards themselves, shortening it so they could strike harder, even if that meant taking harder blows themselves. The blows of the whips cracked as they contacted soft skin and the red welts grew.

Meanwhile Mahmed stood and observed, his arms crossed and no expression on his face. Bagoas imitated him perfectly, struggling to maintain his outward calm at this display like none he had ever seen. Hamid tried to strike the same pose, crossing his arms like a true harem master, but his white face and shaking knees betrayed his inner turmoil.

So far, neither girl had attacked the most tender part of the other one. But now Ameera, with a vicious sneer, swung her whip down and up to catch Fatima directly between the legs, smashing into the tender lips of her pussy. Fatima screamed with pain and fell to the ground, squeezing her legs together over her tortured femininity. Ameera moved forward and laid the whip into her shoulders, back and ass as Fatima curled up to try to avoid it. She screamed in agony.

But then suddenly she pulled down hard on the rope, tumbling Ameera to the ground. While the chunky girl was off balance lying on her back, Fatima struggled to her feet and struck down savagely with the whip, slashing it painfully at Ameera's delicate slit again and again. Ameera swung to the side, closing her legs but displaying her wide ass. Fatima laid on heavy strokes, leaving deep bleeding cuts on Ameera's ass. Enraged and given strength by her rage, she pulled the older girl over, allowing her whistling whip to mark the large boobs and then to strike the fleshy thighs. Again and again she struck, and as Ameera tried to avoid the whip that large butt again took the blows. Ameera cried out and struggled to pull away but Fatima held tight to the rope connecting them so there was no escape. Whichever way Ameera turned, her thighs, her ass, her boobs or her back was receiving the reddening slashes. She cried out again and again and cringed on the floor.

Fatima finally called out, "Yield, cow, yield or I will whip you to shreds!" Ameera cried in pain again, some incomprehensible sound.

At this Mahmed stepped forward. "She cannot continue. Fatima, you have overcome. Honor of position is yours. Place your foot on the loser's head and claim your right."

Panting, tears rolling down her cheeks, her ass, tits, back and belly marked with the slashes of the whip, Fatima stepped forward in her triumph and loudly said, "No one dares challenge my right of position." She raised her leg to put one foot on Ameera's head. As she did so, the cruel red marks of the whip which had slashed her pussy could be clearly seen. She swung the whip around her head until it whistled. Ameera lay on the floor sobbing, in pain and in shame. Fatima used the butt of the whip to spread Ameera's legs, displaying her pussy crisscrossed with bleeding welts also. Then, the anger leaving her, Fatima sank to the floor where she was, still tied to her half sister.

Mahmed looked down at both of them. Then he looked around the harem, where every girl and woman was staring aghast at the two who lay there bleeding and gasping. "Who else will bring an argument before me?" he said. "Who else has a grievance against another?" Total silence greeted him. He nodded in approval, and marched out of the harem. Shaking inside, Bagoas followed. Shaking visibly inside and out, Hamid weakly marched behind.

Taking their leave of the senior eunuch, Bagoas made the way to the chamber assigned to him. Seeing his apprentice still shaking, he said, "You have never seen this sort of discipline before, lad?"

"My Lord," gulped the boy, "the slave traders whipped me once, before you bought me for the governor. But it was light, because they did not want to mar my skin. Never have I seen cruelty such as I see here."

"A harem of many girls has no need for care. If the girls are marked for months, others are available to serve the master. If they are marked permanently, even if they die, they are only one number to replace. They are like so many sheep or camels. I was taught to think of the slave girls as human, even as you and I, who are slaves too. I think the great pleasure the Governor takes in his harem, in MY harem, shows that I am right. Ah, well, let us sleep. Tomorrow we begin the arrangements for transporting the virgin to her groom. You have much to learn there, and I hope the lessons will be easier than today's."

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
458 Followers
12