Overseer of the Harem Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
456 Followers

Uneefa cackled. "Frog-fashion! It sounds strange, but I know that it is a fine way to pleasure a stud. Describe it for the girl, lad."

Hamid went on, "Maria performs her fiery Spanish dance to arouse the master. When she is fully naked she comes close to him. Then he pushes her on her back between his legs. In this position he likes to rub her cunt softly until the juices flow strongly. Then he pulls her legs around him, bringing his hard shaft to the entrance of her pussy. With her between his legs he thrusts into her, and she moves her butt so that his entire shaft is stimulated.

"In this manner, they spend a long time in congress. He strokes her with short strokes, and she rotates her pussy and ass with each stroke. Her round boobs are exposed to his hands and he likes to squeeze them and caress the nipples. This position provides the man as much visual enjoyment as direct stimulation to his hard cock. The Governor will begin to stroke faster, and he shifts position slightly so he can deliver longer strokes.

"As he nears the climax he will pull her up close to him, so her tits rub his chest and her pussy is forced down hard on his shaft. After being tantalized for so long in this position, he climaxes hard and long. Maria is long experienced at the many positions of the Perfumed Garden, but this is one of the ones the Governor likes best."

Hamid had his eyes on the Princess as he spoke. He saw her eyes widen, and as he described the encounter he thought that he saw her clench her thighs around her sex. Wonderingly, he asked himself if she was becoming aroused at the talk.

Then he looked over to Uneefa. She also had her eyes on Dahab, and then she turned her attention to Hamid and with a lecherous grin, nodded slightly. Her hand crept into her own crotch and rubbed it gently. Of course, in front of mere eunuchs she had no modesty.

Bagoas was, as he always was, impassive. Hamid could never read his face. Had he noticed also? Quietly Bagoas continued his instruction.

"And the third is Brigette. She is a girl captured by pirates, coming from the far off island of Ire-land. She is very different from Arabic girls, or even the lighter girls from the Nile delta. Her skin is of the palest color, and her small breasts are tipped with little pink rosebuds. She is not Muslim, but Ker-lis-ti-an, and sometimes makes strange signs over her chest when she thinks no one is looking. Alone among the slaves, she is unshaven on her pubic mound and her sex is lightly concealed by soft hair of an amazing red color. Being small and flexible, she will often mount the Governor from above, as in Kalen el miche, the interchange or Rekeud el aiir, the race."

Uneefa was eyeing the virgin carefully. Suddenly she said, "Come, girl. Take off those clothes, and let us see what you think of this talk."

Dahab looked startled at the sudden order. Bagoas was also surprised, but he waved a hand toward Hamid to assist her. Soon the beautiful girl was sitting naked in the wagon. Bagoas noted that her nipples were hard, and he saw a tiny drop of pussy juice between her legs. He realized that she was anticipating what she had heard so much talk about among the harem girls at the Palace.

"Come, girl," Uneefa cackled. "I know you rub your pussy. Show it to us, and show us how you excite it."

Again Dahab looked startled. However, being used to obeying orders, she spread her legs and began to rub herself. After a few moments, she closed her eyes and gave herself up to her masturbation. She found her clit and let her fingers circle it slowly. Finally with a soft moan she climaxed. Then she opened her eyes and looked at her companions.

Bagoas was impassive. Hamid looked away, unable to meet her eyes. Old Uneefa laughed heartily and said, "Well done, my dear. I knew you had it in you. You will do well for your noble husband when it is his cock instead of your finger that is doing it!"

Bagoas smiled slightly. He understood what a help this old woman was going to be. She did not beat around the bush or use circumlocutions with the girl. If Bagoas was trying to do this alone he would have to be much more indirect, but Uneefa was making it easier.

Uneefa poked Bagoas in the ribs and gave him a conspiratorial grin. "Harem Master, I know you have a bag of tricks about you someplace. Do you not have a shaft for demonstrations?"

Bagoas was really beginning to like this old lady. He laughingly accepted the casual treatment she was giving him. He produced a bag of embroidered silk and handed it to her. She opened it and withdrew a shaft of camel bone, shaped like an erect penis and polished to a soft glow. She waved it about and cackled.

"Girl," she exclaimed, "Let this be the Governor of Ouazarte in your mind. We will show you how to render the service he expects from his wife. The first lesson is Firsheah, mouth congress." She held the model prick out to the Golden One. "First lick it from base to tip, up and down."

And so it went. During the days of their journey, the virgin was introduced to many ways of sexual congress. Of course care was taken not to violate her virginity. Uneefa made the necessary inspection and reported that all was as it should be. Within that restraint, the girl learned quickly and showed a true desire to please her husband.

Bagoas felt that things were going well. He and Uneefa worked together and shared authority over the girl without friction. Hamid and Dahab, perhaps because of their similar age, had a free and easy way with each other. Each of them was finding the benefits of their new position and power in their own way. The journey was comfortable and productive and Bagoas was delighted with the way his new world was shaping up. The next step was a successful wedding night.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
456 Followers
12