Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

"So, do you think you might have feelings for this girl ... this Amy?"

"No. It's possible that Amy had a school girl crush on me, but she is older now, and I have seen her a couple of times on campus arm-in-arm with some boys, and good luck to her. No, I do not have any feelings for Amy."

~ ~ ~

Part Two, The present:

It is now toward the end of my senior year at the college. I have just received notice that I scored high enough on my LSAT to qualify for a spot in a very good local law school. Since Kathy is visiting family in another town for the week, I turn to a friend to help me celebrate. We are going stag to the Spring Fling dance. As we stand off to the side, just talking and taking in the scene, a small girl appears in front of me. I look down to see Amy standing in front of me in a soft form-fitting sweater and a short tight skirt.

"Dance with me Michael!" She says softly without a smile. Before I can react, she is grabbing my hand and leading me out onto the dance floor. It is a slow song, so we are dancing close. Her aroma is intoxicating ... her hair ... her body lotion ... and just a hint of her natural 'feminine' aroma in the warm gymnasium.

She doesn't offer any conversation, or even an explanation for her approaching me. We are just dancing. I keep my hands from roaming too far over her petite little form ... with her right hand in my left, and my right hand on her hip. She has her left hand on my shoulder, keeping her head down. Just a standard non-sexual dance pose.

After a while I softly say, "It's nice to see you Amy, you look very nice tonight. How are things going these days?"

She does not answer, and when I lift her chin to look into her face, she has tears just starting to form in her eyes. She finally says softly, "I'm fine Michael ... th-things are going well um, with me. Thank you." Then we continue to dance in silence. Toward the end of the song I ask, "Amy, would you like to get out of here, maybe get a beer and a burger?"

She lifts her face to me and still a little moist-eyed, says, "Yes Michael, that would be nice."

We walk off the dance floor, I nod to my friend that I was going out with this girl, and he nods back his understanding. I have my hand behind her, on the small of her back as we make our way out of the Gym. We walk the two blocks to a popular eatery on campus, and talk a little, meaning that I would ask her a question, and Amy would supply a one or two word answer.

It feels wonderful having my hand on her soft firm body, and I can feel a definite 'growing' in my trousers ... just from her aroma and the closeness of her. We find a comfortable booth off to the side and I start a conversation with,

"Amy, it's so nice to talk to you like this, you look very pretty tonight."

"Thank you Michael. I was very nervous about asking you to dance with me, but I really wanted to." Then with another thought she adds, "Um, I am not twenty-one Michael, so I cannot have a beer, but you should feel free to have one if you would like ... but I would like a burger!"

I smile at her, and as she drops her eyes shyly, I say to her, "That's the most you have said to me at one time in four years, Amy. I would like to feel that we can be friends."

"Oh we are friends Michael ... I feel that we are. I know that I can still be a little um, bratty, but I have not done anything to be spanked for lately." She gives me a smile that tells me that she is joking, trying to lighten things up a bit.

I get a glint in my eye and reply,

"Well if you do, just let me know and I would be happy to give you another one!"

She giggles and her face brightens for the first time tonight. She looks into my eyes directly and says bravely,

"I would like that Michael." Then she blushes as she continues, looking down and away,

"I really li-liked it the first time ... w-when I was younger."

She raises her eyes a little more teary and smiles, causing me to have a little twinge between my legs. I love the way she says my name so sweetly. She smiles wryly and puts her hand on top on mine,

"Michael, I am so sorry that I was such a little shit back then, but I, um kind of uh, liked you." Then she lowers her eyes and blushes again. She is trying very hard to make it right with me, I think so I tell her,

"Well, I had lunch with Janie and she t—"

"—I know, Michael" she interrupts, "she told me about it, and what she told you about me, um ... I did have a crush on you then."

"What about now, Amy?"

"Well, you know I am um older and I am uh, seeing a couple of guys now and um—"

"—What about now, Amy?" I interrupt her, pressing her a little. She is silent for a moment, and then she quietly says,

"I still do Michael!" She takes a drink of her coke and reiterates, "I still do!"

I look at her for some time, trying to figure out what is going on behind that pretty brow, as she starts to show a little nervousness. I finally say,

"I am going to walk you home tonight Amy, it's dark and I would hate for anything bad to happen to Janie's little sister."

She looks up at me quickly, thinks about what I said and with a small smile growing on her pretty face, she answers,

"Okay Michael."

After that, we have a nice conversation talking and teasing each other back and forth. She picks up my mug and takes a drink of my beer. Then she gives me a bratty smile with a little foam on her lips, waiting for me to challenge her. I reach over and wipe the foam from her lips.

I think for a few seconds and say to her, "You know, I kind of liked you back then too, and as mad as I was at you, I saw something I liked in that little Amy. Hell, I knew that your sister was way out of my league, but although I thought you were pretty, you were too young then. I think I spanked you just to show you some attention."

She thinks about that for a while, takes another swig of my beer, and says,

"Well, we can talk about all of this again tomorrow night? Y-You can ask m-me out if you would like, Michael ... (and switching to a sly smile) ... you never know what might happen!"

I laugh at her potentially sexual innuendo and she laughs also at having the guts say that to me. I nodded my head 'yes' and say, "That sounds nice, Amy!"

Then she quickly adds, "But you don't get any tonight ... maybe just a goodnight kiss if you are good boy, Michael!"

We both laugh hard at that comment. She has such an attractively musical laugh, and I was starting to amend my opinion of her, starting to develop some real feelings for her, if maybe just a little.

After we finish our meal, I walk her back to her dorm building. At the door, she hesitates putting her key in the door and I take that as a signal that she expects a goodnight kiss. I pull her to me with my hands on her small shoulders and kiss her. Her lips are soft and sweet tasting and I get a little electricity as I kiss her. We break our kiss, and she says,

"Goodnight Michael!"

"Seven tomorrow night then Amy, we'll figure out something to do; there is a nice film at the campus theater."

She smiles sweetly slowly blinks her long lashes, and replies, "That sounds nice Michael."

"Okay then, 'night Amy." I say, as she smiles and retreats into the dark recesses of her dormitory hallway.

"Fuck!" I say to myself, "What the 'f' am I doing with this little girl? I have a girlfriend I really like and Amy just doesn't fit into my plans." I wrestle with myself, "but on the other hand, she is so sweet and I started to get hard being with her so ... so what the hell does that mean?" I continue my mental wrestling match as I plod home.

I think about Kathy. "I would die before I hurt Kathy, but while she is gone, it might not hurt to be a little nice to Janie's sister, she was pleasant company tonight, so what the 'f'!" I remember that Kathy and I are not exclusive under any mutual agreement. She goes out with her friends for an occasional girl's night out—I know what happens on those—but have always allowed Kathy her privacy about it, so she can allow me a little too.

My God, what a load of self-serving rationalizations, I begin to think. The truth is; I like Amy, and I want to be with her tomorrow night! And, it has nothing to do with being nice to anyone's little sister. I spend most of the night thinking about all of the things that might possibly happen tomorrow night. I have a raging hard-on by the time I settle down.

I arrive at class the next morning, and look in before entering ... no Amy. I take my seat, and look through my assignment one last time since I still have about five minutes before class begins. Then I feel breath on my ear, and a soft voice says,

"Morning, Michael!"

Without looking back I smile and reply, "Morning Amy!"

She eschews her normal seat, and takes the unoccupied one next to me. Shit! She is wearing a short skirt, heels, and showing some cleavage. I try not to notice the fact that she has her unbelievably gorgeous slender little legs on display. Plus, I can see the curves of her breasts—now having grown from plums to apples—as they disappear down into her crisp white blouse.

We talk about the assignment, and she shows me her essay, all neatly printed out. I read a few lines, and her handling of the topic impresses me. Her arguments are intelligent, and articulate. I try to ignore the view she is presenting to me down her blouse as she leans toward me.

"Wow Amy, this is great! You'll get an 'A' for sure."

"Ah, I'm bored with all 'A's'!" She says with a musical giggle.

She turns and bends down to put her paper back into her backpack, and her legs spread enough to show quite a lot of inner thigh. The guy in the row ahead notices too, but he probably has a clearer 'panties shot' from where he sits.

He looks away quickly though, when I give him one of those "what the fuck are you looking at?" glares. Amy straightens up, looks at him, looks at me, and giggles.

I decide to tease her a little, "That's a cute little nothing you are wearing today!"

She smiles without, looking over at me, and whispers,

"Thanks for noticing, Michael!"

The bell rings and the instructor begins his lesson: "The Thomas Jefferson years." Amy whispers "Racist!" referring to the fact that Jefferson was one of eight presidents who owned slaves. I smile, understanding that there is more to him than that, and shush her.

After class, I gather my stuff, and she leans over and says, "I'm hungry Michael, how about buying me breakfast?" I was actually on my way out, but since I really had no other urgent plans, I say yes to her. She squeals, and wraps an arm around mine as we walk out. She looks over her shoulder at the guy we caught looking up her skirt, and smiles at him as she leaves with me.

"Well, hello little miss flirt!" I say teasing her.

"Oh, I am just having fun ... I kind of like guys to look! You looked too Michael!"

"This sounds like the Amy I remember!" I reply.

She throws her head back slightly to laugh as we head to the little campus café again, this time for breakfast. She chooses one of the booths with a semi-circular bench, so we can sit together in the middle. Damn! This little girl is making be feel like a teenager again. As she wiggles her little butt in the seat, her skirt rises a little and becomes a pleasant distraction for me.

I start by saying, "Burger and beer last night, and now breakfast! Tell Janie that she owes me a blow-job for taking such good care of her little sister!"

"Michael! That's a terrible thing to say!"

Then she gives me a rather naughty smile that says 'maybe I should give you one myself!' but changes subjects by asking,

"So, Michael, who is that pretty girl I see you with sometimes? Is she your girlfriend? Do you love her?"

"Her name is Kathy Miller, and she asked me once how I felt about you ... after you bumped into me in the hall that first day."

"Oh! And what did you say?"

"That's privileged information Amy. I'll tell you someday."

"So, is she ... and do you?" She redirects her questions me.

"Yes and ... maybe. Kathy and I are currently dating, but we have no real understanding at present. We are at the 'in like' stage."

"So should I be worried about her ... do I have to 'bump her off' or anything?"

"Now it's your turn to be terrible! No, you do not have to 'bump her off.' Actually she is very nice and very smart ... you'd like her, actually."

"Well, tell her not to put me on her Christmas card list just yet, Michael!"

"She is coming back to campus on Sunday. Maybe the three of us can get together."

"Well um, let's just play that one by ear!" She looks at me and continues, "Michael ... um, can we get together a couple of times by ourselves before then?"

"Let's see what happens tonight, Amy. I like you, and you are fun now that you are older, but we have just reconnected, and we should just be friends for now. Don't you think?"

"Well ... I guess so!" she says grumpily. Then,

"Michael? Were you a jealous when that guy in class looked up my skirt?" She asks with a devilish smile.

"You mean you saw him looking?"

"Yes, Michael, I spread my legs on purpose, but it was for your benefit ... not his."

"Honestly, I was a little... but just a little." I reply

"I'll accept that!" She says, and then with a bratty smile, "You know, Michael, there is a guy in the corner booth—don't turn around—who is also noticing, shall I open up a little for him too? He's cute!"

"Don't you dare you little brat, not when you are with me. If you want to do a strip-tease in the middle of the quad for him later, that's your business!" I reply.

"Mmm, if I did that, I would really need to be spanked ... wouldn't I? That, is the voice of the little Amy I remember.

The service is quite good in this place and we have our order, so we put the topic on hold as we dig into our omelets, links, and hash browns. She is right; she is hungry and steals two of my links after devouring all of her own ... skewering them with her fork. Her defiant look as she steals my food is pure 'Amy'!

We eat and talk, and as we finish, she says,

"Michael, I have an appointment across town before my afternoon classes, so I have to run. She jumps up and kisses me on the cheek saying, "Thanks for breakfast Michael, love ya!"

She pushes out of the booth and I look at the back of her lovely legs, and her shapely little butt in her short skirt all the way out the door ... and so do several other guys. Sitting by myself having another coffee, I mutter belatedly, "You're welcome, m'love!" I could very easily get used to using the word 'love' in reference to Amy.

It is interesting how much I am learning about a girl I wrote-off so long ago, as just a spoiled little brat. I am seeing a very pretty and smart young woman now, who is fun to be with and I am actually looking forward to my casual date with her tonight!

Perhaps I have misjudged or...

...oversimplified Amy.

~ ~ ~

Continued in Chapter Two.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12