Overtime

Story Info
You're working late in the office...
800 words
3.59
79.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dooders
dooders
1 Followers

It's late, Ben and I are the only ones left in the office. I walk to him and am greeted with his sexy smile.

It's been a long week and I've managed to fight off the stress, but his shoulders are in need of my special touch. I give him a massage. Firmly I rub his neck, kneading out the tension that has set in. My hands hungrily move to his arms and I feel each muscle in detail as I stroke them. The thought of my hands on his body makes me wet.

I unbutton and remove his shirt explaining that I can get at those knots better with fewer layers. He believes me and I continue to rub him, and with each touch my pussy gets a little wetter. I lean into him to take in his smell, very sensual and extremely sexual.

I recall upon the innocent flirting that goes on between us, and the times when it felt like a little more than that - and all I can think about is wrapping my mouth around his hard cock.

I let myself get worked up by touching him and decide to try my luck with him, after all, no one is here, no one ever has to know, and I've been dying to get his cock in my mouth for months now.

I slowly spin him around, testing the waters, to see how he will react. I look him in the eye and in anticipation I lick my lips. I smile, and tell him to relax. I hope he won't stop me from what I am about to do.

I get on my knees and begin to unbutton his pants. I am so excited, I can barely get my hands to cooperate and get his zipper down to release his cock from it's confinement. Seconds away from him in my mouth and my pussy is glistening.

I pull down his pants and expose his cock. My mouth is quivering awaiting the arrival. I pause for a moment only to take in the joy of what is about to happen, what I have been longing for, for so long.

I lift his cock with one hand and guide it delicately into my warm mouth. I take him in deep and slow, savoring every inch as I move my mouth back and forth along his hard cock. I tickle the head with my tongue and lips, following each mouth stroke by my hand. My movements are long and precise over his cock. Each stroke of my tongue relaxes him even further and I see no reason to stop.

I take his balls into my mouth and cuddle them carefully with my tongue, sucking gently. I hear him moan and this only turns me on more, I concentrate on his cock with my mouth while my hands cradle his sac with tenderness.

He grabs a handful of hair from the back of my head and pushes my face down onto his hard rod. He moves his hips up to my mouth, forcing his cock deep into my mouth. He moans louder in intense pleasure. He grips my head with both hands now, his cock, hard as stone, is moving in and out of my mouth with fury. He whispers in my ear, "I want my cock in your sweet tight pussy".

He stands up bringing me with him, unbuttons my blouse to reveal my hard nipples and takes one into his mouth. He bites down as I moan and my clit responds in ecstasy.

He moves a hand down to my pussy and teases me with two fingers. He kisses me hard on the mouth while those fingers explore my wet hole.

He kisses my neck and finds that spot that makes me cum and simultaneously sheds me of my pants. He turns me around and kisses the back of my neck as I melt with his every touch.

He bends me over and pushes me to the floor, commands me on all fours and slaps my ass. He teases my ass hole with his hard cock, spanking me with it and finally rams it into my wet pussy. I open my legs wider so I can feel his sac slap against my ass and take in the pleasure that this brings.

He fucks me hard, knowing it's just want I have been craving from him. He reaches down and grabs me by the hair pulling me up to him, not missing a beat in our rhythmic fucking. He fingers my clit, pinches my nipples and keeps that hard cock buried deep in my pussy.

He brings on orgasm after orgasm of mine and finally takes his own in one heated thrust ramming his dick deep into my pussy.

dooders
dooders
1 Followers